tenn_ace
Mar 6th, 2006, 12:26 PM
rain and pretty cold. :mad: of course, I'm planning to go :rolleyes: :p

lee station
Mar 6th, 2006, 12:32 PM
:'(

mishar
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:36 PM
I get the sense that the weather forecast is often gloomier than the reality in the Palm Springs desert. It always seems to turn up another sunny day out there. Hope it works out for you.

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Bad weather is such an arse to tennis!! :mad:

tenn_ace
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:44 PM
I get the sense that the weather forecast is often gloomier than the reality in the Palm Springs desert. It always seems to turn up another sunny day out there. Hope it works out for you.

I need any hope I can get for the bucks I paid to fly accros the country for 4 days :rolleyes:

komorli
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:48 PM
I hope the weather forecast is wrong (again, as usual)! I'm going too!

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:51 PM
rain and pretty cold. :mad: of course, I'm planning to go :rolleyes: :p

Hopefully the weather turns out ok for you, will you being taking any pics of the matches while you are there and if you are will you be posting them?

tenn_ace
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Hopefully the weather turns out ok for you, will you being taking any pics of the matches while you are there and if you are will you be posting them?

I always do :wavey:

I also usually post my reports: not so much about matches, but everything else: who practices with who, who hangs out with who, who has the best abs, who smiled at me and who bitched, etc.

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:40 PM

I also usually post my reports: not so much about matches, but everything else: who practices with who, who hangs out with who, who has the best abs, who smiled at me and who bitched, etc.

:) Cool i look forward to it!

alwayshingis
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:15 PM
To quote Aaron Sorkin:

"It cannot, it must not rain at Indian Wells!"

alwayshingis
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:18 PM
The weather won't be that bad at Indian Wells. The worst day of rain will probably be today, and then they will probably get light rain over the middle weekend, but nothing that will wash out play for a whole day...

the cat
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:20 PM
tenn_ace, I thought you lived in New England. :scratch: Have fun in California. :)

tenn_ace
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:25 PM
tenn_ace, I thought you lived in New England. :scratch: Have fun in California. :)

that's why I said in post #5 that i have to fly accross the country ;) that's why I'm so nervious about the weather :angel:

the cat
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:28 PM
It makes sense now. ;) Have fun in the sun tenn_ace. Hopefully you won't fade in the heat of California like the average Russian tennis player does. ;)

RR-87
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:32 PM
It makes sense now. ;) Have fun in the sun tenn_ace. Hopefully you won't fade in the heat of California like the average Russian tennis player does. ;)

:eek: Can't remember when russian players were fading in in the heat
they adopt to the heat as many others players

tenn_ace
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:35 PM

don't worry - that's not going to happen: 76 is the hottest it will be there... blah :rolleyes: ;)

Andrew..
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:46 PM
It's going to be chilly, but really not that bad.

Friday and Saturday look like 30% chance rain, with highs in the low 60s.

Beyond that, temps will slowly rebound into the 70s, with sunny weather.

lee station
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:58 PM

I also usually post my reports: not so much about matches, but everything else: who practices with who, who hangs out with who, who has the best abs, who smiled at me and who bitched, etc.lol that's great, hope you have fun :)