PDA

View Full Version : Anastasia Rodionova said race-insults to Maroccan coach of Bahia Mouhtassine!

jeanpierre
Mar 5th, 2006, 09:45 PM
One French coach told to me this story about Russian girl Anastasia Rodionova and the coach of Bahia Mouhtassine, have a big argument on a tournoi, about practice court, and Rodionova calling him some bad name in Russian it means "dirty black one", but he knew this word, and so he was angry that he want to kicks Rodionava's ass!! And without some other guys, who come to interupt this shouting and insults, he would do it.

booa
Mar 5th, 2006, 09:50 PM
C'est votre dernier mot ?

tobi
Mar 5th, 2006, 09:52 PM
I had never seen her play live myself but there is already few peoples talking about Nastya Rodionova's on court "bitching" :confused:

but I wont say anything before I see it myself.

Louis Cyphre
Mar 5th, 2006, 09:55 PM
One French coach told to me this story about Russian girl Anastasia Rodionova and the coach of Bahia Mouhtassine, have a big argument on a tournoi, about practice court, and Rodionova calling him some bad name in Russian it means "dirty black one", but he knew this word, and so he was angry that he want to kicks Rodionava's ass!! And without some other guys, who come to interupt this shouting and insults, he would do it.
So what???

Kirt12255
Mar 5th, 2006, 09:55 PM
I had never seen her play live myself but there is already few peoples talking about Nastya Rodionova's on court "bitching" :confused:

but I wont say anything before I see it myself.

Ditto!! Also won't make assumptions before I see it first hand, but yes there have been several people in different threads saying she is nasty:eek:

¤CharlDa¤
Mar 5th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Nastya R is very nasty and fiesty, at times she reacts very violently, so it could have happened. But I still think it might be one of those wta stories, coming from the friend of a friend. She did say very bitchy comments here in quebec city this year and in the past, such as: What a f*ckin cheap tourney, what the hell am I doing here ;)

Volcana
Mar 5th, 2006, 09:59 PM
But ... there's no such thing as racism anymore. Especially in tennis.

Carmen Mairena
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:13 PM
:confused:

pav
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:28 PM
If he had kicked Rods ass,that would have made him worse,a woman beater(or kicker)

Boss monkey
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Nastya R is very nasty and fiesty, at times she reacts very violently, so it could have happened. But I still think it might be one of those wta stories, coming from the friend of a friend. She did say very bitchy comments here in quebec city this year and in the past, such as: What a f*ckin cheap tourney, what the hell am I doing here ;)
:eek: I never thought she would say some thing like that!but hey the girl knows what she wants :p

iPatty
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Nastya is a very intense girl. Wouldn't surprise me.

Experimentee
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Not really surprising. It seems like everyone has a bad story to tell about Rodionova, no matter where she goes :mad:

kabuki
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Nastya is a very intense girl. Wouldn't surprise me.

Intensity has nothing to do with ignorance.

iPatty
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:42 PM
I can see her gettting very worked up in an argument and saying something that she would regret. Intensity can lead to ignorance.

spiceboy
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Anastassia can be a nasty and bitchy girl on court (saw her in Wimbledon qualies last year) but if Bahia's Moroccan coach is the one she's had through the years (HER HUSBAND) I'm telling you this guy is one of the creepiest persons on earth and has made some terrible things...and that's all I'm allowed to say about this guy :tape:

Anastassia better no mess around with this guy :help:

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:45 PM

:worship:

Corswandt
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:51 PM
If he had kicked Rods ass,that would have made him worse,a woman beater(or kicker)

Agreed.

iPatty
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Exactly. If he would have done that, I don't think many people would have cared if Nastya let a racist term slip out of her mouth.

Wiggly
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:55 PM
WHo is shocked to heard something like that about Rodionova? :tape:

drake3781
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:57 PM
...and has made some terrible things...

and that's all I'm allowed to say about this guy

What does "made some terrible things? mean?

Who is allowing you or not allowing you to say things?

Louis Cyphre
Mar 5th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Anastassia better no mess around with this guy :help:
Nastya gonna kick his ass http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/boese/p030.gif

I have a report from that fight
===> Nastya http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/boese/n030.gif The coach

Wiggly
Mar 6th, 2006, 12:47 AM
How a Marrocan knows Russian BTW :rolleyes:

¤CharlDa¤
Mar 6th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Yeah Max I wondered that also ;)

SJW
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:01 AM
I can see her gettting very worked up in an argument and saying something that she would regret. Intensity can lead to ignorance.

intensity is a poor excuse for racism.

¤CharlDa¤
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:04 AM
Not to defend her at all, but we only get one part of the story. Who knows what happened before that incident and what Bahia's coach said. Too vague to jump to conclusions.

Paldias
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:07 AM
Doesn't suprise me, she's Russian.

Boss monkey
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:10 AM
Not to defend her at all, but we only get one part of the story. Who knows what happened before that incident and what Bahia's coach said. Too vague to jump to conclusions.
that is right their is always to sides to a story, and really who knows how good this guys russian is? and who has not said some thing stupid in a moment of frustration.

cellophane
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:13 AM

Huh? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've read about her bitchy attitude, but I'll believe this story if I see it with my eyes. How would he know Russian obscenities?

Boss monkey
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:17 AM
Huh? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've read about her bitchy attitude, but I'll believe this story if I see it with my eyes. How would he know Russian obscenities?
maybe here been called that alot by russians :p

ys
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:39 AM
and Rodionova calling him some bad name in Russian it means "dirty black one", but he knew this word, and so he was angry that he want to kicks Rodionava's ass!!

Is he black?

drake3781
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:47 AM

Are Russians known to be racist, or not like other races, or a particular race?

Diesel
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:55 AM

The ignorance is usually there before the intensity. It's not just suddenly brought up.

dave1971
Jul 22nd, 2007, 07:09 AM
if this story is true I think that Nasty Rodionova is really despicable

mankind
Jul 22nd, 2007, 07:23 AM
Some call it personality, but I've always found Nastya R. rather unpalatable...

Dexter
Jul 22nd, 2007, 07:27 AM
How a Marrocan knows Russian BTW :rolleyes:If she said the word I think about it's pretty understandable for everyone. ;)

*Jean*
Jul 22nd, 2007, 08:06 AM
Well, Anya is a bitch. So what ? :lol:

Petersmiler
Jul 22nd, 2007, 08:20 AM

Which is worse, xenophobia or racism? Personally I'd say they are about equal.

Elwin.
Jul 22nd, 2007, 08:23 AM
She has such an emotional character. But if she doesn't change it, she will die all alone, no friends, still a virgin :tape: :tape:
OK, that was stupid :help: :o

But seriously. I think this girl needs help to become calmer !

Princeza
Jul 22nd, 2007, 08:39 AM
http://yelims.free.fr/Groumph/Mecontent20.gif

Tenis Srbija
Jul 22nd, 2007, 08:47 AM
So what???

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Mr_Molik
Jul 22nd, 2007, 09:25 AM
to think people were defending/sympathizing with her after the default..
i have heard more bad stories about her than all other wta players put together.

cypher_88
Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:44 AM
Which is worse, xenophobia or racism? Personally I'd say they are about equal.

agreed.

Melly Flew Us
Jul 22nd, 2007, 11:45 AM
So what???
so what to which bit? it is ok to call somebody a dirty chechen? is that what you do? or is it dirty gipsy where you're from?

you say you have a report of the fight and you don't deny that she said something racist. nice.

Melly Flew Us
Jul 22nd, 2007, 11:45 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship:
why are you bowing down? you think the same as this one?

Uranus
Jul 22nd, 2007, 12:00 PM
Bumping this thread was really not needed. :o
It's no use.

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 22nd, 2007, 12:05 PM
:scratch: Ummm....maybe I shouldn't have voted for her yesterday in PYW. :help:

baleineau
Jul 22nd, 2007, 12:16 PM
apparently she's really sweet off the court, but a bit intense on occasiions when she's playing matches.
i don't believe this rumour at all.

Uranus
Jul 22nd, 2007, 12:19 PM
Well maybe it's true but I wouldn't advise anyone to believe in such reports. At least people shouldn't take them too seriously.
When someone's angry he can say whatever he wants - if Anastasia can insult him, he can also lie.

cellophane
Jul 22nd, 2007, 12:33 PM
If she said the word I think about it's pretty understandable for everyone. ;)

If you mean what someone believes to be the "n" word, it's not the same word. And, no, it's not understandable for everyone, unless you know Russian.

nhissan
Jul 22nd, 2007, 12:48 PM
apparently she's really sweet off the court, but a bit intense on occasiions when she's playing matches.

:lol:

Is that a joke?

mykarma
Jul 22nd, 2007, 01:50 PM
why are you bowing down? you think the same as this one?
Obviously he/she does. You're not surprised are you?

clonesheep
Jul 22nd, 2007, 01:59 PM
There are quite a few Rodionova stories, some may be true but some are likely exaggerated. She has offended a lot of people on the tour so you can imagine some people would spread bad words about her.

But I guess it's true that Rodionova is easily provoked and has a loose mouth when it comes to insulting people. It's said that she once played a small tournament in Poland. It's a very small tournament so after it's finished, the organizer paid her the prize money in five dollar bills. She was enraged and immediately insulted the staff member, prompting the organizer to call WTA to see if they can bar her from ever coming back.

baleineau
Jul 23rd, 2007, 07:19 PM
:lol:

Is that a joke?

no, i've seen her smile......

HTE
Jul 23rd, 2007, 07:38 PM
Don't know why a year+ old thread was bumped, but Rodionova is really the person-we-all-hate right now. Don't know her so I'll stay out of it, just as everyone else that has no knowledge of the girl whatsoever should!