PDA

View Full Version : H2Hs of Top Ten--Who Dominates?

vwfan
Mar 5th, 2006, 07:27 PM
None of the top ten really own either Venus or Kim, but
Kim owns Maria (5-0)
Venus owns Justine (7-1)
Justine owns Maria (4-1)
Maria owns Davenport (4-1), though who can forget the double bagel
Davenport owns Mauresmo (11-3)
Mauresmo nor Pierce really own any of the above players
Patty, Elena, and Nadia are in a fight for the bottom:
Patty has a losing record to all except Nadia
Nadia has a losing record to all except, Elena
Elena has a losing record to all, but Patty with whom she is tied

new-york
Mar 5th, 2006, 07:44 PM
i think the Venus/Justine one is kinda biased since they didn't play since AO03 and we know that Venus hadn't been the same since Wimbly03.

Of course i have faith she could have had great victories against Justine in 04/05 and make it to 9/1.

But it's been a long time. Yet, 7 victories in a row over a player is great. of course.

TeaMMashA
Mar 5th, 2006, 07:55 PM
:) ha I get the feeling that was little biased towards maria aswell!!

vwfan
Mar 5th, 2006, 08:24 PM
i think the Venus/Justine one is kinda biased since they didn't play since AO03 and we know that Venus hadn't been the same since Wimbly03.

Of course i have faith she could have had great victories against Justine in 04/05 and make it to 9/1.

But it's been a long time. Yet, 7 victories in a row over a player is great. of course.how can it be biased? it is, what it is. it may change of course, as h2hs can but until it does justine is OWNED!

new-york
Mar 5th, 2006, 08:27 PM
how can it be biased? it is, what it is. it may change of course, as h2hs can but until it does justine is OWNED!

i just think it's kinda more "it is what it was".

jamatthews
Mar 5th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Kim/Maria is only 4-0 (although still hardly encouraging from Masha's point of view).

TeaMMashA
Mar 5th, 2006, 08:32 PM
i said its biased towards maria because you have mentioned Marias losses the most then the one where she is winnign theres still a negative comment and all H2H's aint involved from the top 10 like it said! like wheres Venus Maria which i say is 2-1 maria! :)

No Name Face
Mar 5th, 2006, 08:40 PM
those H2H's should only count when said player was in the top 10. for instance, nadia may 'own' elena, but they haven't played in the longest time (and for some of those matches, elena wasn't top 10)

new-york
Mar 5th, 2006, 08:44 PM
i said its biased towards maria because you have mentioned Marias losses the most then the one where she is winnign theres still a negative comment and all H2H's aint involved from the top 10 like it said! like wheres Venus Maria which i say is 2-1 maria! :)

the point was to point the big differences i think. a least 3 matches of difference.
also i don't think the point is to bash Maria at all, but hey, alwayspointable when u lead 4-1 & your only loss is a double bagel.

Derek.
Mar 5th, 2006, 08:54 PM
It's so awesome how Masha totally pwns Davenport. :worship:

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 5th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Kim/Maria is only 4-0 (although still hardly encouraging from Masha's point of view).

didn't realize that. that must be kind of a mental block for maria.

WIMBLY2004
Mar 5th, 2006, 09:10 PM
didn't realize that. that must be kind of a mental block for maria.

Actually two of those happened when Maria was 16 and ranked 56 & 37, so not that one side, but 0-2 is still not good, I hope Maria will get her revenge soon.