PDA

View Full Version : Hingis' boyfriend

LHarris1
Mar 5th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Is she still dating the soccer player Sol Campbell? I saw some pictures of them together a while back and they looked cute.

TeaMMashA
Mar 5th, 2006, 04:52 PM
I dont think so but Sol Campbell is the best english centre back around what a player!!! maybe the best!! he is a very big guy!

RR-87
Mar 5th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Martina, please wait until our meeting and we'll be perfect couple :hearts: :drool: :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 5th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Is she still dating the soccer player Sol Campbell? I saw some pictures of them together a while back and they looked cute.

Yes she is...that big black buck is still ravaging her lilly white body...:cool:

irinska
Mar 5th, 2006, 08:20 PM
She's no longer with him in fact she said that at the moment she's got no boyfriend.

LHarris1
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:32 PM
She's no longer with him in fact she said that at the moment she's got no boyfriend.

That's too bad.....she made a nice couple with him :couple:

robrulz5
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Saying she has no boyfriend? Now she'll probably have a group of weird guys following her and watching her every move!

barmaid
Mar 5th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Rumour has it she will be entering the Convent after she wins her next Slam:angel: :lol:

barmaid:wavey:

clark.kent
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:10 AM
She's winning the French Open :bigclap: then entering the Convent :tape: until I bust her out once I've turned pro :fiery: :smooch:

LeRoy.
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:17 AM
Isn't Sol Campbell gay ? or so i heard :secret:

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Isn't Sol Campbell gay ? or so i heard :secret:

No that was a rumor i heard made up by the notorious British press

Aquanetta
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:20 PM
The ones I remember are Julian Alonso, Ivo Heuberger and the Swedish guy who made the French Open final several years ago. Who are the others?

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:30 PM
The ones I remember are Julian Alonso, Ivo Heuberger and the Swedish guy who made the French Open final several years ago. Who are the others?

Magnus Norman...what happened to him...:scratch:

Aquanetta
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Magnus Norman...what happened to him...:scratch:

Thanks. ATP fan, give the man an update. Please.

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Ashley Cole and Sol are reputedly an item ;)

Ashley Cole is marrying that girl from that band(lol) in England!!

Filippo-Nastya
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:55 PM
In the italian tennis-magazine "matchpoint" that I bought last December there is a pic with Hingis and a man. Under the pic there is written "Martina Hingis and her boyfriend Stefan Heggers". So, he should be her present boyfriend. I haven't other news about him apart from the name. :wavey:

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:56 PM
If they were gay it would be funny half of Englands defence would be a couple!

irinska
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Than there was a lawyer Chris something, Sergio Garcia, Stefan Egger and than Sol.

irinska
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Martina and Stefan Egger have been a couple for almost 2 years till the end of 2004. He's ski instructor and has his own bussiness.

R. Federer
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:10 PM
There were some rumours (and also some pictures) of Sol Campbell with the newly divorced Elle Macpherson late last year
As lovely as our Marti is, I think she would find it difficult to compete with a top model like Elle if elle is indeed trying to steal Sol! :(

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:15 PM
So how was this relationship between Martina and Sol i dont know much about it really? did they live together or anything? how long did it last?

irinska
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:25 PM
As fas as we know it wasn't a very long relationship. They met at an Adidas event in November 2004 in London,than in February Martina admitted in an interview (Schweizer illustrierte)
that she likes Sol alot but " love is astrong word for their relation" she also said that it was difficult for them to see each other because of the many engagements they had.

TeaMMashA
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Well his a very big man he dwarfs Martina!

Perec
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:48 PM
I would love to be Martina's boyfriend. I love her so much. Once I dreamnt I was her boyfriend. And I was in the locker room awaiting Martina to returned from the court after playing her match. When she came into the locker room she said "Georges, I have to get of my feet, I've been standing up most of all day and just need to sit down."

"Sure go ahead, would you like me to get you a glass of water Martina?"

"That sounds great Georges"

I fetched a glass of water from the cooler and returned to the locker room with it. She had taken her footwear off and had her legs extended resting on the bench.

"Here is your water Martina"

"Thank you Georges, I appreciate it. Take a seat and chat with me."

I sat down and couldn't help but stare at her cute feet and cute little toes. She was flipping through the pages of Hello magazine when she must have noticed my gaze. Then she started to wiggle her toes around and rub her feet against each other. I then began to look at the photographs in Hello magazine with her.

"Maybe you need some rest Martina."

"What I need is a foot massage."

"Do you want one?" I asked hesitantly.

"Really? You would give me a foot massage.?" She retorted.

"Sure why not." I replied.

I got down on my knees and embraced her feet and began to rub them. As I gently massaged her feet. I sat back on my feet and put one foot on my thigh next to my crotch and one foot I held in both my hands and rubbed it some more. She wiggled her toes in enjoyment while massaging her feet.

Then bad luck. My alarm rang and I awoke!

I love Martina. :D