PDA

View Full Version : There is BLATANT FASCISM on this board, take for example James, and no one cares

Club_Fed
Mar 5th, 2006, 03:32 PM
And no one says anything about it. It is ridiculous, if anyone posts a thread talking about nothing in particular NaZI jAMIE comes screaming in "What is this all about then? What are you lot on about? This doesnt please or interest me so i will ridicule it"

You make me laugh James, you internet bully. You sit there and criticize me for speaking about how WTA critics should stop complaining about the lack of depth in the WTA because Nadal, on the men's side, has come away from injury and months away from competing with the best pros and he beats Federer. That is not Nadal worship hero or Federer Bashing, Roger is my favorite player, obviously, look at my user name. My thread had a point, it was obvious. I need your name, address and phone number please. I will happily give you mine.

SelesFan70
Mar 5th, 2006, 03:38 PM
And no one says anything about it. It is ridiculous, if anyone posts a thread talking about nothing in particular NaZI jAMIE comes screaming in "What is this all about then? What are you lot on about? This doesnt please or interest me so i will ridicule it"

You make me laugh James, you internet bully. You sit there and criticize me for speaking about how WTA critics should stop complaining about the lack of depth in the WTA because Nadal, on the men's side, has come away from injury and months away from competing with the best pros and he beats Federer. That is not Nadal worship hero or Federer Bashing, Roger is my favorite player, obviously, look at my user name. My thread had a point, it was obvious. I need your name, address and phone number please. I will happily give you mine.

149 posts and you're just realizing this? :lol: I realized by like my 5th post...but I just trudge on! You should, too! :wavey:

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 5th, 2006, 04:21 PM

I have to agree.

He also has a tendancy to attack others, then report their posts if its not to his liking. A screaming queen with passive-aggressive tendencies. The worst kind.

Stamp Paid
Mar 5th, 2006, 04:26 PM
8And no one says anything about it. It is ridiculous, if anyone posts a thread talking about nothing in particular NaZI jAMIE comes screaming in "What is this all about then? What are you lot on about? This doesnt please or interest me so i will ridicule it"

ROTF :spit:

Stamp Paid
Mar 5th, 2006, 04:29 PM
I have to agree.

He also has a tendancy to attack others, then report their posts if its not to his liking. A screaming queen with passive-aggressive tendencies. The worst kind.

:spit:

mais, aux même temps: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: