PDA

View Full Version : I just received RG Qualy tickets in the mail

"Sluggy"
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Only for the qualies. they sold them apart from the tournament days and have a lottery system now. since i am not a licensed player this year i dont get priority and im hoping that i can get grounds passes to all days. The first day might be tough though. It was too crowded on Monday last year so it wouldnt surprise me if im force to buy a scalped ticket or ask a friend for an invitation they could possibly get by knowing people. But i dont want to have to do that. anyway thats the status report. General public applications for tickets should be informed at the end of the month but its also possible to call beforehand to see if you're awarded the seats you want.

-sugi-
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:41 AM
I got them on Wednesday, I was ill and missing school then I got them in the mail :woohoo:

I am so excited :)

Hant11
Mar 5th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Me too, for the qualies :-)

Experimentee
Mar 5th, 2006, 11:49 PM
You even need tickets for qualys at RG? :eek:
We dont have qualy tickets for the AO

FaceyFacem
Mar 6th, 2006, 02:47 AM
have they sent regular tix as well? i'm hoping that the ticket agent in paris received them for me!

"Sluggy"
Mar 6th, 2006, 09:01 AM
I dont think that the tournament tickets have arrived yet. Not at all, not til end of march

Aquanetta
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:18 PM
You even need tickets for qualys at RG? :eek:
We dont have qualy tickets for the AO

I thought they'd be free at Roland Garros, too. I'm glad the U.S. Open doesn't charge.

ghosts
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:25 PM
You think I still have chance for tickets (for the first Monday and Tuesday) ?
I bought the plane tickets because they were extreme cheap but is it possible that I don't find tickets for RG :o

tenn_ace
Mar 17th, 2006, 02:51 PM
US Open qualies are free too... Wow, we get a freebie :bounce:

*Jool*
Mar 17th, 2006, 02:52 PM
I cant wait to know if I can have those damn tickets on 29 and 30 th of May :unsure:

frenchie
Mar 17th, 2006, 02:56 PM
I don't know if I have my tickets yet too....

ghosts
Mar 17th, 2006, 06:40 PM
You think I still have chance for tickets?

CooCooCachoo
Mar 17th, 2006, 10:12 PM
I might want to go (I just want ground passes) but I think it will be a bitch to get them :sad:

ghosts
Mar 18th, 2006, 11:06 AM
I might want to go (I just want ground passes) but I think it will be a bitch to get them :sad:
Yeah, I also want only ground passes and I thought I can buy them on the same day :rolleyes:

can't imagine all outside courts would be so full :o

CooCooCachoo
Mar 18th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I also want only ground passes and I thought I can buy them on the same day :rolleyes:

can't imagine all outside courts would be so full :o

Me neither :sad:

And I won't know if I can go until like last minute :fiery: I mean qualies should not be a problem, but... :shout:

ghosts
Mar 18th, 2006, 11:12 AM
anyway I'm going to Paris because I have the plane tickets :p
but it would be so silly if I can't get into the courts :( :o

hope they'll sell the rest tickets on the same day and if not ... that someone will be selling his tickets at the entrance :lol: