PDA

View Full Version : myskina??

cs0803
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:02 PM
hi everyone, im new to the board and thought i'd make my first post. I just saw the weirdest thing, quoted from the bottom of a web page:

Sponsor Results
Anastasia Myskina
Find Deals on anastasia myskina and other Sports and Outdoors at DealTime. Choose from millions of deals. Save time and money every time you shop.
www.dealtime.com

:lol: :lol:

furrykitten
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Talking about Myskina, I was watching her the other day and have to say I never liked her that much before really but for some reason every time I see her lately she seems to be looking sexier and sexier. Its the blue outfit with the nipples and the shorts I think, anyone else changed their mind about her recently?.

Strangelove
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Talking about Myskina, I was watching her the other day and have to say I never liked her that much before really but for some reason every time I see her lately she seems to be looking sexier and sexier. Its the blue outfit with the nipples and the shorts I think, anyone else changed their mind about her recently?.
Nah, she's always been hot :lol:

Mark Spruce
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Yep she has been a hottie for always

mark

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:23 PM
I wonder how much she goes for nowadays ? :confused: ;) :p

-sugi-
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Nastya :hearts:

Justineladivine
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:31 PM
She's more than this, she is a very beautiful young woman, her eyes are like a mysterious ocean in which you want to immerse, never to resurface...

Dementirilenko
Mar 5th, 2006, 12:27 AM

Well, I always thought that Nastya is really sexy. Last year I "met" her at Filderstadt, I stood next to her and she looked very sexy, sexier than on TV!

Dementirilenko
Mar 5th, 2006, 12:28 AM
She's more than this, she is a very beautiful young woman, her eyes are like a mysterious ocean in which you want to immerse, never to resurface...

Great!