PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Indian Wells.

Andrew..
Mar 4th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Maybe I'll watch Lindsay.

Let's cheer!

tennisboi
Mar 4th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Have a great time Andrew:). Tell Lindsay that everyone of her fans wishes her the best and we're proud of her no matter what :wavey:

lindsayno1
Mar 4th, 2006, 09:12 PM
oh no please dont meet lindsay! lol

Andrew..
Mar 4th, 2006, 09:21 PM
oh no please dont meet lindsay! lol
Oh, okay.

I've already met her on multiple occasions.

Ty-Ty
Mar 5th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Of course you'll watch Lindsay. It would be a sin not too.

lindsayno1
Mar 5th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Oh, okay.

I've already met her on multiple occasions.

ha ha im only joking!
Just dont tell her what u think!

mike/topgun
Mar 5th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Good for you Andrew...try to cheer for Lindz though - make her feel she's the best:p
It's going to be a very nice tourney (at least for one of us) ;)
Let's hope for a 3rd IW singles crown.

Andrew..
Mar 5th, 2006, 02:27 PM
If she's in half way decent form... she just shouldn't lose before the final. The only real threat who isn't a top four seed in #32 Hingis, and she's been up and down against the top players this year.

Frederic
Mar 5th, 2006, 03:09 PM
I hope you'll cheer for Lindsay Andrew!! By the way, is it you on this pic??

Kelly
Mar 6th, 2006, 01:04 AM
thats Kyle (LindsayRulez...or however he spelt it) havent seen him on here for a while.

LindsayRulez
Mar 6th, 2006, 02:04 AM
thats Kyle (LindsayRulez...or however he spelt it) havent seen him on here for a while.

yeah that's me and please let's not post that awful picture again! lol or at least cut me out and keep lindsay! i'm still lurking around, just haven't had much time lately to post; I'm in the process of learning everything there is possibly to know about biochemistry (a slight exaggeration...just have a huge exam coming up) omg i need to post a more recent picture haha

LindsayRulez
Mar 6th, 2006, 02:06 AM
ok for the record, this is me, not that above impostor

http://cache.wtnphotos.com/500/nike.JPG

Andrew..
Mar 6th, 2006, 02:07 AM
Lindsay looks cute in that pic. I assume that was after she won the tournament.

-VSR-
Mar 6th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Hope Lindsay wins!

lindsayno1
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:15 AM
yeh thats a genuine happy face.... not a 'im pissed off' look

LindsayRulez
Mar 6th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Yeah it was right after she won the final. I went around to the players' exit with a few other people so Lindsay couldn't sneak out; she took a bunch of pictures and signed a bunch of autographs then literally ran to her Porsche to be on her way to the next CA tournament in LA. What a day!!

joaco
Mar 6th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Nice! Andrew just a word of advise... ENJOY!!! i've never been able to see Lindsay ever, so please enjoy it for me. We'd like a goooood report on Lindsay's form and what was your experience like. Take care,

Joaco

!<blocparty>!
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Oh, okay.

:lol:

This tournament is going to suck, I don't really know why you're going. Have a good time anyway.

Andrew..
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:27 PM
The men's tournament is going to be one of the best ever.

!<blocparty>!
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Oh, OK. I guess the men's tournament will be good. I want a Nadal Fed rematch. Do you have tickets for both finals?

Andrew..
Mar 6th, 2006, 06:38 PM
I'm not getting my tickets until I get out there. I don't want to be tied down to a Sharapova v. Dementieva final, or something equally nauseating.

Kimmi
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:08 PM
I'm not getting my tickets until I get out there. I don't want to be tied down to a Sharapova v. Dementieva final, or something equally nauseating.

Don't lie. Everyone is looking forward to Sharapova/Dementieva final.

GrandSlam05
Mar 6th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Don't lie. Everyone is looking forward to Sharapova/Dementieva final.
Indeed. Both of their grunts make my mouth water.

lindsayno1
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:32 PM
oh god...keep sharapova titleless since Birmingham please!

foreva lindsay
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Gooooooooooo Lindsay :D

RJWCapriati
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:54 PM
Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsayfan32
Mar 8th, 2006, 06:03 AM
ok for the record, this is me, not that above impostor

http://cache.wtnphotos.com/500/nike.JPG

Lindsayrulez you look good in both photos.

LindsayRulez
Mar 8th, 2006, 10:07 AM
thanks lindsayfan32

and gooo Lindsay, I so want to see this Lindsay/Hingis match come to fruition

gsm
Mar 10th, 2006, 04:53 AM
lucky you andrew!

my only live tennis for the year will be a few days at adelaide watching the guys.

as always, i will be cheering for lindsay from a far, i have never seen her live...

Lindsayfan32
Mar 10th, 2006, 08:24 AM
lucky you andrew!

my only live tennis for the year will be a few days at adelaide watching the guys.

as always, i will be cheering for lindsay from a far, i have never seen her live...

gsm if Lindsay comes back to Australia next year do yourself a huge favour and see her play live, you don't realise until you do how hard Lindsay hits the ball and how fast her serve really is. I havew decided I'm going to break the bank next year to go to melbourne for a day or two as I haven't seen Lindsay play live since 99. But on thew flip side all her matches were covered in full on tv this year.

funkydynamo
Mar 11th, 2006, 04:16 AM
also gsm, the television doesn't do lindsay justice. She is so fit and she looks fantastic. And you get a real buzz watching her play live that you can't get from television. I'm with Lindsayfan 32, WHEN she comes back for the Aus Open in 2007 try and go if you can. But i recommend you bring something to chew, like gum, as she is very stressful to watch.

BMP
Mar 11th, 2006, 11:04 AM
LindsayRulez, cool pics! :D

...you and Andrew are so lucky!

..but one day I'll be there, too. I know that ;)

Justeenium
Mar 18th, 2006, 01:03 AM

The Daviator
Mar 18th, 2006, 01:27 AM
LOL!

Err, make the best of it Andrew! :lol:

!<blocparty>!
Mar 18th, 2006, 01:30 AM
That sucks Andrew. Fuck Lindsay.

sweet_angel23
Mar 18th, 2006, 07:50 AM
also gsm, the television doesn't do lindsay justice. She is so fit and she looks fantastic. And you get a real buzz watching her play live that you can't get from television. I'm with Lindsayfan 32, WHEN she comes back for the Aus Open in 2007 try and go if you can. But i recommend you bring something to chew, like gum, as she is very stressful to watch.

hope she's tough and healthy enough to play till 2007..xcross fingerx ;)
i am certainly going next year!!! so see ya there folks!!=]xox

lindsayno1
Mar 18th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by Andrew..

oh god!!!

LDF
Mar 18th, 2006, 09:57 AM
oh god!!!

Lindsayfan32
Mar 18th, 2006, 11:19 AM

Lindsay stressful to watch. Well I must love stress with my tennis as I've followed Lindsay since 94. First she was the hit and miss player where she hit the court it was good day and if she didn't it was a bad to really bad day. Then at about 96 when Robert Van't hof there was still some miss but there was alot more hit. Then when Lindsay won the first of her three slam in 98 it was hit and no miss. Get to 2005 and we get the Winbledon final to end all finals that was the mother of all matches for stress levels. Nah watching Lindsay not that stressful really. I Love to watch Lindsay play.

The Daviator
Mar 18th, 2006, 11:20 PM
The other part of Andrew's prediction was right too - that final WAS nauseating :o :tape:

Andrew..
Mar 19th, 2006, 02:18 AM
So glad I ditched this tournament.

LDF
Mar 19th, 2006, 09:29 AM
The other part of Andrew's prediction was right too - that final WAS nauseating :o :tape:

Yep :o

lindsayno1
Mar 19th, 2006, 05:16 PM
sharapova needs a slap...

Kimmi
Mar 19th, 2006, 05:48 PM

How did you do that?! That was very impressive :yeah:

I was really disappointed with this tournament. Ok, the field was pretty crap to start with, but it got quite good in the middle, what with Davenport/Hingis and especially Dementieva/JHH. But that final was pants.

And I wasted 20 dollars vbetting on Elena to win! *Sigh*

Kelly
Mar 19th, 2006, 06:44 PM
theres been a tennis event this past fortnight????

Kimmi
Mar 19th, 2006, 06:54 PM
theres been a tennis event this past fortnight????

Apparently. I hear there was a big LTA event going on in Manchester :lol:

lindsayno1
Mar 19th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Indian Wells sucked this year. No WOW factor to it at all.