PDA

View Full Version : Qatar: Nadia Petrova wins a Harely Davidson...From Harely Qatar....

LostGlory
Mar 4th, 2006, 05:20 PM
She told them she can not drive it and Amelie said I will drive it and they told her but you are not allowed....

That was the extra Surprise from Qatar organisers and then she is presented with A diamond watch wow....and a check for 94000 USD

So what do u think, players get all the incentives to play in the middle east.....big prize money and many extras....

goldenlox
Mar 4th, 2006, 05:27 PM
It's even more in Dubai.
The players who get all the extras don't need them.
If Nadia wants a bike, she can afford it.

hablo
Mar 4th, 2006, 05:30 PM
they told Momo, "no you can't drive it" ?? :haha:
ok, I don't know why I'm not as sad as I should be that Momo lost (what's the matter with moi? ) :scratch::o

goldenlox
Mar 4th, 2006, 05:31 PM
they told Momo, "no you can't drive it" ?? :haha:
ok, I don't know why I'm not as sad as I should be that Momo lost (what's the matter with moi? ) :scratch::oIt's only a Tier II. Amelie won a major.
That's what Nadia wants.

hablo
Mar 4th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Is Nadia playing next week ?
I hope she upsets other top5 players instead :devil:

goldenlox
Mar 4th, 2006, 05:34 PM
She didn't enter IW. In safe points, she's very close to Sharapova through Miami, so she has a shot at Russian #1.

hablo
Mar 4th, 2006, 05:37 PM
She didn't enter IW. In safe points, she's very close to Sharapova through Miami, so she has a shot at Russian #1.
sweet :devil:

Miami is gonna be exciting :bounce:

njnetswill
Mar 4th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Nadia can give it to someone as a gift. :p

Carmen Mairena
Mar 4th, 2006, 05:44 PM

:devil:

bellascarlett
Mar 4th, 2006, 05:52 PM
sweet :devil:

:haha: you people...gotta love human nature.

It's okay, it's okay, Amelie has had a great couple of weeks anyway. :p

hablo
Mar 4th, 2006, 06:08 PM
:haha: you people...gotta love human nature.

It's okay, it's okay, Amelie has had a great couple of weeks anyway. :p

Hey I had refrained from making comments about you cheering on Petrova in OOP thread :haha::devil::p

LostGlory
Mar 4th, 2006, 06:17 PM
It's only a Tier II. Amelie won a major.
That's what Nadia wants.

They way she played today she surely can....she was out of her mind....

LostGlory
Mar 4th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Ithink there is a competition between Qatar and Dubai and it is all to the benefit of the players....

bellascarlett
Mar 4th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Hey I had refrained from making comments about you cheering on Petrova in OOP thread :haha::devil::p

You should have! :lol: I was surprised myself that I was cheering for Petrova. :o But at least I was rooting for her from the beginning. Who knew she wouldn't choke? :angel:

hablo
Mar 4th, 2006, 06:33 PM
You should have! :lol: I was surprised myself that I was cheering for Petrova. :o But at least I was rooting for her from the beginning. Who knew she wouldn't choke? :angel:
duly noted for future reference :haha: :devil:

bellascarlett
Mar 4th, 2006, 06:41 PM
duly noted for future reference :haha: :devil:

:lol: I await the day. :kiss:

goldenlox
Mar 5th, 2006, 05:32 PM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/DOH11603042008.jpg

Nadia Petrova of Russia holds the Qatar Open trophy while riding on the back of her new Harley Davidson, part of her prize, after defeating Amelie Mauresmo of France during the final match at the Khalifa tennis complex in Doha, Qatar, Saturday, 4 March 2006. (AP Photo/ Shahjahan)

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3327/nadiafinaldoha79hf.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

forever_rafter
Mar 5th, 2006, 05:45 PM
I can't ride a bike either but I can take it ;) I will learn, hehe. I would let Ame drive and I would sit behind her and hold tight ;)