PDA

View Full Version : Natasha and Natalia Zvereva.

seles, davenport
Mar 4th, 2006, 06:35 AM
Who was better?

VeeDaQueen
Mar 4th, 2006, 06:44 AM
now you're just posting stuff to be a wise ass. stop it, please.

seles, davenport
Mar 4th, 2006, 09:35 AM
now you're just posting stuff to be a wise ass. stop it, please.

No I'm not. I'm seriously asking.

darrinbaker00
Mar 4th, 2006, 09:44 AM
I think Natalia was better than Natasha. Of course, I also think that Margaret Court would have double-bageled Margaret Smith.

seles, davenport
Mar 4th, 2006, 09:46 AM
I think Natalia was better than Natasha. Of course, I also think that Margaret Court would have double-bageled Margaret Smith.

Uh, Margaret Smith is the same person as Margaret Court. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^bibi^
Mar 4th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Uh, Margaret Smith is the same person as Margaret Court. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

as are natalia and natahsa........

seles, davenport
Mar 4th, 2006, 09:54 AM

Huh?

^bibi^
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Huh?

Natahsa zvereva used to play with the name natalia (don't ask me why, maybe a bad translation from russian), it's the same as Daniela Bedanova and Daja Bedanova... or Kvetoslava Peschke (though at that time it was still Hrdlickova), who then took her nickname Kveta...

seles, davenport
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Natahsa zvereva used to play with the name natalia (don't ask me why, maybe a bad translation from russian), it's the same as Daniela Bedanova and Daja Bedanova... or Kvetoslava Peschke (though at that time it was still Hrdlickova), who then took her nickname Kveta...

Oh, okay. Thnaks.

Dexter
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Natahsa zvereva used to play with the name natalia (don't ask me why, maybe a bad translation from russian), it's the same as Daniela Bedanova and Daja Bedanova... or Kvetoslava Peschke (though at that time it was still Hrdlickova), who then took her nickname Kveta...It's not her nickname it's a deminutive. Just like Katrin and Kate or sthg ;)

eck
Mar 4th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I think we need a little thread called "seles, davenport's corner".

bellascarlett
Mar 4th, 2006, 12:06 PM
I think we need a little thread called "seles, davenport's corner".

:haha: :haha:

Carmen Mairena
Mar 4th, 2006, 01:03 PM
:tape:

^bibi^
Mar 4th, 2006, 01:18 PM
It's not her nickname it's a deminutive. Just like Katrin and Kate or sthg ;)

Yep sorry, that's what I meant ;)

darrinbaker00
Mar 4th, 2006, 04:42 PM
THEY ARE NOT! Natalia is the one who won 17 doubles majors, and Natasha is the one who got double-bageled by Steffi Graf in the 1988 Roland Garros final. :devil:

tommystar
Mar 5th, 2006, 05:30 PM
She official or not official but changed her name to Natasha from Natalia in January 1995.

She stated in an interview that everyone calls her Natasha for a long time.