PDA

View Full Version : Indian Wells.

seles, davenport
Mar 3rd, 2006, 11:15 PM
Will Justine and Lindsay meet in the semni's? When's the draw out? Today? I want another Davenport-Sharapova match, but if Lindsay has to play Justine in the semi's, she has about 0 chance of winning.

ZAK
Mar 3rd, 2006, 11:17 PM
Draw is out on Monday

treufreund
Mar 3rd, 2006, 11:24 PM
I would not say that Lindsay has zero chance of winning. But I would like to think that ;). nonetheless I always respect Lindsay and know that she will give justine a tough match.

seles, davenport
Mar 3rd, 2006, 11:30 PM
I would not say that Lindsay has zero chance of winning. But I would like to think that ;). nonetheless I always respect Lindsay and know that she will give justine a tough match.

As a Lindsay fan, I have to admit:

Lindsay would no doubt beat Justine on grass.
Justine would no doubt Lindsay on clay.

Justine has 80% chance on any other surface.

Randriantastic!
Mar 3rd, 2006, 11:31 PM
Lindsay and Justine are the top two players of the Indian Wells field. Them meeting in the semis is about as likely to occur as you ceasing to create inane topics for questions which require minimal effort to find the answers to yourself.

Emmanya
Mar 3rd, 2006, 11:32 PM
Well surely there is no chance of a Justine/Lindsay semi because they will be seeded 1 and 2? Or have I completely lost my understanding with the WTA ranking system? Lol.

lindsayno1
Mar 3rd, 2006, 11:33 PM
justine and lindsay will be in opposite halves of the draw.

seles, davenport
Mar 3rd, 2006, 11:36 PM
Soory everyone. I wasn't aware of the rankings. Change the discussion, put Justine's name where Maria's is, and Maria's where Justine is.

MH0861
Mar 3rd, 2006, 11:38 PM
Soory everyone. I wasn't aware of the rankings. Change the discussion, put Justine's name where Maria's is, and Maria's where Justine is.

Okay. Sure. The draw is still out on Monday.