PDA

View Full Version : HINGIS: "I lost to the best player"

treufreund
Mar 3rd, 2006, 09:31 PM
I thought it was nice to read how Martina said she is not disappointed and that her game is progressing and she sees what she has to work on.

Her quote on Mauresmo being the best player is very nice! :angel: :)

Sorry you lost Martina :kiss: :hearts:

but WELL DONE TO ONE OF MY OTHER FAVES, AMELIE!!! :worship:

NOW KICK NADIA'S BUTT and take the WORLD #1 RANKING!!! :bounce: :hearts:

miffedmax
Mar 3rd, 2006, 09:33 PM
No, no, Martina, dear. That was in Tokyo!;)

(Honestly, is there anyone who didn't see that one coming?)

treufreund
Mar 3rd, 2006, 09:36 PM
you cannot seriously be comparing the oh-so-inconsistent Dementieva (whom I also like :) ) to Amelie. Amelie has been clearly the player to beat since last fall. (Although when Justine is healthy I still think she is right there with her!)

miffedmax
Mar 3rd, 2006, 09:44 PM
you cannot seriously be comparing the oh-so-inconsistent Dementieva (whom I also like :) ) to Amelie. Amelie has been clearly the player to beat since last fall. (Although when Justine is healthy I still think she is right there with her!)

I'm sorry, but years of supporting Dementieva and Myskina :banghead: have left me a little :cuckoo:

:cuckoo:, but mostly harmless.

itzhak
Mar 3rd, 2006, 09:49 PM
"I lost to best player"- female or male?.....joking (remember the famous quotes from Martina on Momo...)

Mother_Marjorie
Mar 3rd, 2006, 09:53 PM
I'm sorry, but years of supporting Dementieva and Myskina :banghead: have left me a little :cuckoo:

:cuckoo:, but mostly harmless.

:lol: :lol:

I think a lot of fans of players in the top ten could say the exact same thing. Its been a wild ride in the WTA.

Beny
Mar 3rd, 2006, 10:01 PM
Despite I`m a keen fan of Dementieva I must agree with you.
There are too many ups and downs in Lena`s game:
the best example is last year`s Filderstadt tournament.One day Lena beats the best player in the world(then) and No.1(kim) comfortably and the next day she loses because of an inconsistant game full of mistakes,UEs,DFs...

saint
Mar 3rd, 2006, 10:06 PM
It was a good match and Ame iss o on fire now i think anyone is goona find her difficult to beat. When she takes the no 1 spot either tomorrow or later in the month i think she could have a long run and at last as fulfilled her potential. Now she has the confidence of the YEc and AO she plays with such ease, its a pleasure to watch.

Effy
Mar 3rd, 2006, 10:06 PM
NOW KICK NADIA'S BUTT
it's bad to say such things :ras:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Mar 3rd, 2006, 10:09 PM
Nice to hear Martina being positive. Not something a lot of players have

miffedmax
Mar 3rd, 2006, 10:22 PM
Despite I`m a keen fan of Dementieva I must agree with you.
There are too many ups and downs in Lena`s game:
the best example is last year`s Filderstadt tournament.One day Lena beats the best player in the world(then) and No.1(kim) comfortably and the next day she loses because of an inconsistant game full of mistakes,UEs,DFs...

Stop trying to distract me with facts. Lena is perfect and so is her serve.