PDA

View Full Version : Where is Lindsay Lee-Waters

disco_rage
Mar 3rd, 2006, 12:09 AM
Hey.. I was just wondered where Lindsay Lee-Waters has gone. I heard a rumour she was pregnent again!

Anyone have any information on that i would appreciate to hear anything, i loved watching her play!

I'm new to the Boards, so i'm sorry if this has already been discussed!

alwayshingis
Mar 3rd, 2006, 12:13 AM
Yeah, she's probably popping out another one.

Boss monkey
Mar 3rd, 2006, 12:20 AM
ya she is pregnent.

UDACHi
Mar 3rd, 2006, 12:23 AM
Getting knocked up again.

Boss monkey
Mar 3rd, 2006, 12:24 AM
here is another thread about this topic, but it is a little old http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=199580

Boss monkey
Mar 3rd, 2006, 12:25 AM
Getting knocked up again.
She has been already knocked up, that is how she got pregnent.

twight6
Mar 3rd, 2006, 12:25 AM
although these were easily the RUDEST comments i've ever heard about a player, yes, she is currently having another child. Although i'm not positive when she will return, she has been gone for quite some time and if she does not plan on retiring, she will probably return half way through the year, if not sooner

alwayshingis
Mar 3rd, 2006, 12:32 AM
although these were easily the RUDEST comments i've ever heard about a player, yes, she is currently having another child. Although i'm not positive when she will return, she has been gone for quite some time and if she does not plan on retiring, she will probably return half way through the year, if not sooner

Really? These are the rudest ones?

Have you read any threads about Justine or Serena lately?

twight6
Mar 3rd, 2006, 12:42 AM
Really? These are the rudest ones?

Have you read any threads about Justine or Serena lately?

no, i don't like to read trash....

....therefore, these are the rudest i've read

Tripp
Mar 3rd, 2006, 01:19 AM
Hopefully she's choking on ice creams and cakes while she's not back to being a pro player :lol: I know that's what I would do in her place :p

Come back in full strenght Lindsay! :yeah:

RJWCapriati
Mar 3rd, 2006, 01:20 AM
knocked up, I hope she returns to the tour!! :)