PDA

View Full Version : lmao u just gotta love hingis

skindeep
Mar 2nd, 2006, 07:19 PM
When she won the first set, she was smiling while going to her chair and she looked at sveta like: "You're gone girl :D "

haha she's sooooooo bitchy in an adorable way

dinhd82
Mar 2nd, 2006, 07:20 PM
Yeah, Martina always had the look. Pam shriver used to love it and would always call that out whenever Martina gave that grin!! lol

^bibi^
Mar 2nd, 2006, 07:45 PM
Martina :worship:

Almalyk
Mar 2nd, 2006, 07:48 PM
Martina :) :kiss:

Zauber
Mar 2nd, 2006, 07:48 PM
great athletes have that confidence and back it up.

Martian Mel
Mar 2nd, 2006, 07:50 PM
That's why she is called Chucky! I love it!!

pav
Mar 2nd, 2006, 07:52 PM
Once Kuzzy was dazzled by that Chucky grin
she knew she was buggered and couldn't win
Martina won a tight first set tiebreak
and from then on for Kuzzy it was just heartache

TennizFan
Mar 2nd, 2006, 07:54 PM
she definitely has an ebil grin :devil: I kind of like it though...

Philip
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:01 PM
actually.. i think she was more smiling at the amount of support the crowd were giving her, which was a load more than what svetlana was getting. ;)

barmaid
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:19 PM
When a person smiles its usually for a lot of reasons..#1. Relief....this tie-breaker could have gone either way, Marti up 5-3, then 5-5, 6-6, 7-7...finally she put it away at 9-7...but Kuzzy had break points too!:sad: :D #2....Happy for yourself...thats allowed:bounce: :hearts: #3...Do you realize how much energy is expended in a set and when it goes to a tie-breaker and you win it...Utopia!:worship: :D :lol: you can't help but celebrate!:hearts: :worship:

barmaid:wavey:

irinska
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:56 PM
She was smiling to the crowd because she was getting alot of support from them.

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 2nd, 2006, 09:00 PM
great athletes have that confidence and back it up.

well let's see if she can back it up against my girl amelie in the next round:lol:

MisterMan
Mar 2nd, 2006, 09:03 PM
Amelie, like Elena, will KILL Martina.
I don't think she'll beat another top 10 player ever again. I think her win over Maria S was a one time deal.

fammmmedspin
Mar 2nd, 2006, 09:08 PM
Sam Smith on Eurosport did a nice bit of commentary on how Martina was leaving opportunities for Sveta to try in the TB because she was a hitter and waslikely to try them and the odds were against her succeeding. If you win a set by playing with your opponent like that a smile is in order.

Carmen Mairena
Mar 2nd, 2006, 09:17 PM
That's her "Chucky" face :lol: :yeah:

Barlos
Mar 3rd, 2006, 02:26 AM
Yeah, she was definitely smiling because she was so relieved & happy to win the set and for all the cheers she got :)

She wasn't smiling at Svetlana, although it would have been funny :)

RJWCapriati
Mar 3rd, 2006, 02:26 AM
When she won the first set, she was smiling while going to her chair and she looked at sveta like: "You're gone girl :D "

:drool:

Simplicity
Mar 3rd, 2006, 03:22 AM
Im starting to like her! :lol: She just seems so down to earth! Mess with Vee and Ree, and she's on my list :armed:

Junex
Mar 3rd, 2006, 03:22 AM

:lol: :lol: I can imagine!!!

those who say otherwise doesn't know Martina...

and amelie will go down...she is only winning on luck...and it seems its running out...

DutchieGirl
Mar 3rd, 2006, 03:25 AM
That's why she is called Chucky! I love it!!

:eek: Mel is back! :p

DutchieGirl
Mar 3rd, 2006, 03:26 AM
I don't think she'll beat another top 10 player ever again. I think her win over Maria S was a one time deal.

:haha: For real... come on man! ;) (Schnyder and Petrova are in the top 10 still ;) ).

Hingie
Mar 3rd, 2006, 07:32 AM

That's one of the funniest things i've read on this board!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gsm
Mar 3rd, 2006, 07:37 AM
she so cheeky, love her to bits!

SM
Mar 3rd, 2006, 08:48 AM
The Smiling Assassin :)

ivanovic
Mar 3rd, 2006, 12:03 PM
I love Matina such a great person - really enjoys it out there - i do the same thing sometimes - like today but I lost 76 67 64 ( after leading 3-0 in the 3rd) the heat got to me it wa like 40C.

MisterMan
Mar 3rd, 2006, 02:54 PM
:haha: For real... come on man! ;) (Schnyder and Petrova are in the top 10 still ;) ).

Hey, laugh all you want.
Until she does beat another top 10-er , I stand correct. I dont' think she could beat Schnyder or Petrova right now. She'll have to prove me wrong, but until then...

Martian Mel
Mar 3rd, 2006, 03:14 PM
:eek: Mel is back! :p

:wavey:

Pureracket
Mar 3rd, 2006, 04:54 PM
I wonder if Amelie is doing that same smile as Amelie just won the first set, 6-2.

MisterMan
Mar 3rd, 2006, 06:11 PM
She's good, but just not good enough now to beat a top 10-er. They'll all crush her, as Elena D and Amelie just did.

Markus
Mar 3rd, 2006, 06:41 PM
I wonder if Amelie is doing that same smile as Amelie just won the first set, 6-2.
she didn't, she was staying calm and cool all the way. so i can imagine how big her smile was in the locker room after the match...:devil: