PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Capriati status update

spiceboy
Mar 2nd, 2006, 06:33 PM
As seen in Charles Bricker's blog, tennis journalist from South Florida's newspaper Sun Sentinel.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_tennis/

Jennifer!
I'm losing track of the number of calls and email I'm getting about Jennifer Capriati. Is she coming back? When will she start practicing? Etc., etc., etc. OK, here it is. She's in the weight room and she's doing off-court work, both at Saddlebrook and in Palm Beach County, near her mother's home. She is not, however, is full court training and she's not going to push it with her recovering shoulder. She doesn't want to go through this surgery again. Jen will not play the Nasdaq-100 Open (March 22-April 2) but she's a possible for the French, which begins May 29.

AsGoodAsNew
Mar 2nd, 2006, 06:36 PM
Great to have some news Spiceboy! I just hope it's true. Imagine, Martina AND Jen back at Roland Garros!

SAEKeithSerena
Mar 2nd, 2006, 06:53 PM
imagine jen and serena playing first round...hehehe

UDACHi
Mar 2nd, 2006, 06:55 PM
Come back for Roland Garros, Jenny. :sad:

Boss monkey
Mar 2nd, 2006, 06:58 PM
that is really very nice to hear, I thought she was going to pull a Anna K on us :p

Hots4Safin
Mar 2nd, 2006, 07:01 PM

OMG DON'T say it.

AsGoodAsNew
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:26 PM
OMG DON'T say it.
Or Serena V Venus 1st round! The way things are going, not TOO far from the imagination!

tennisboi
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:42 PM
I think we'll see Jen around Stanford

Alicia Rocks
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:44 PM
Comeback soon Jen !

CrossCourt~Rally
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:45 PM
As seen in Charles Bricker's blog, tennis journalist from South Florida's newspaper Sun Sentinel.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_tennis/

Jennifer!
I'm losing track of the number of calls and email I'm getting about Jennifer Capriati. Is she coming back? When will she start practicing? Etc., etc., etc. OK, here it is. She's in the weight room and she's doing off-court work, both at Saddlebrook and in Palm Beach County, near her mother's home. She is not, however, is full court training and she's not going to push it with her recovering shoulder. She doesn't want to go through this surgery again. Jen will not play the Nasdaq-100 Open (March 22-April 2) but she's a possible for the French, which begins May 29.

Wow..can't wait untill she returns... :D I hope to see her at the French :bounce: :kiss:

Darop.
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:47 PM

...both unseeded ;)

Craigy
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:50 PM
Jen :awww: Always made rena fight :( COME BACK!

Oizo
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:53 PM
I miss Jen too :awww:

Carmen Mairena
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:55 PM
Frankly I don't think that either Monika or Jennifer will ever return. :tears: :hug:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:06 PM
If Jen comes back I feel she'll have more fan support than before. I know she can still play with the rest