PDA

View Full Version : Double Draw

elinaline
Feb 26th, 2006, 11:52 PM
http://www.qatartennis.org/qatartotalopen/images/draw_doubles.gif

dli
Feb 26th, 2006, 11:57 PM
why does Li na of china not pair with Jankovic this time?

elinaline
Feb 27th, 2006, 12:19 AM
why does Li na of china not pair with Jankovic this time?

Because Jankovic plays with Sfar because Cohen-Aloro does not play this tournament and Krizan the other partner of Sfar play with Vanc lol :lol:

Ellery
Feb 27th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Because Jankovic plays with Sfar because Cohen-Aloro does not play this tournament and Krizan the other partner of Sfar play with Vanc lol :lol:
:lol:

Go Ting/Tiantian and Zi/Jie!

dli
Feb 27th, 2006, 12:40 AM

which is the reason and which is the result?

elinaline
Feb 27th, 2006, 12:57 AM
which is the reason and which is the result?

reason and result :lol:

I think Jelena Jankovic is playing with Selima Sfar because Selima is better-ranked than Na Li so the Jankovic/Sfar team had more chances to enter the draw ... And in all cases, Selima is Arab so they would have received a WC ! ;)

dli
Feb 27th, 2006, 01:06 AM
reason and result :lol:

I think Jelena Jankovic is playing with Selima Sfar because Selima is better-ranked than Na Li so the Jankovic/Sfar team had more chances to enter the draw ... And in all cases, Selima is Arab so they would have received a WC ! ;)

oh
thank you elinaline
:kiss:

ctan88
Feb 27th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Myskina/Kirilenko - BETTER DO WELL HERE!!! Tough opening match though ...

BY THE WAY .... Where's Hingis?

martinafan
Feb 27th, 2006, 11:06 AM
yeah i thought martina said in her post-mixed doubles victory interview that she was going to play more doubles to get a higher rank so that she and mahesh wouldn't be needing a WC and playing the top seeds early all the time?

Mana
Feb 28th, 2006, 07:25 AM
No Nadia & Sveta:sad:

forever_rafter
Feb 28th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Good luck to Eleni & Anabel!