PDA

View Full Version : "Lindsay-lessitis"

c2
May 13th, 2002, 09:09 PM
After a brilliant suggestion by Jan, I have recently researched and discovered this fascinating (and true) medical condition in some ancient historical texts!

Lindsay.lessitis: a condition suffered by fans of the professional tennis player Lindsay Davenport, recently sidelined by injuries. Symptoms of this condition are: 1. extreme boredom. 2. lack of interest in activities previously found fascinating (especially tennis.) 3. Annoyance and irritability with other fans, even Lindsay fans. 4. playing ridiculous games on the internet. 5. wishing people Happy 2:08 PM Pacific Standard Time!

Please... add your own symptoms so we can document this strange condition thoroughly! Medical science needs your help.

c2 AKA Cyndy
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mikey
May 14th, 2002, 01:31 AM
lol @ the thread cynd! :D

6. excessive tylonel taking.....:rolleyes: ;) :p

woohoo, i just found out how to do this!

ok, 7. too much time on one's hands (see above) :o ;)

Irish
May 14th, 2002, 02:11 AM
Lack of joyfullness - from not having one of your favs playing and winning a title. (also mainly just watching how great she plays)

I miss Lindsay :sad: :sad: :sad:

c2
May 14th, 2002, 02:40 AM
8. Drinking too many Beck's.
9. Putting too many colors in your posts!

Irish
May 14th, 2002, 03:06 AM
lol@ Niftymk and c2AKAcmglenn ;)

Jan
May 14th, 2002, 12:24 PM
LOL at your Cyndy.

Putting too many smilies in posts (as I often do)
Having to watch mens' tennis which is no substitute for Lindsay Davenport

Jan
:wavey:

Agula
May 14th, 2002, 12:37 PM
* being out of this place and good friends I met here before

* being completly out of tennis, watching this only occasionally

* I almost forget what tennis meant for me (but this is not only cause Lindsay is not playing for so long), but when she was in I have no idea how but always found at least some minutes for tennis and this or other forums

and many more

I miss Lindsay and hope will join all of you again soon

Agula

:)

beckl
May 14th, 2002, 02:48 PM
http://www.smilies.nl/bounce/huepfenicon111.gif Bouncing way too much, you know you will have to bounce your own way thru eastbourne and the first week of wimby as i will be there, and not able to get to a computer!
beckl ofcourse

c2
May 14th, 2002, 09:37 PM
OOPS, wrong thread... reminds me of another symptom:

10. forgetting where you are on the board and posting things that don't make sense!

C Y N N Y