PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Commitments

UDACHi
Feb 21st, 2006, 12:16 AM
On Elena-Dementieva.ru, it says she'll play Indian Wells, Miami, and Roland Garros. I hope she decides to play some clay warm ups. I'm sort of sad that her schedule is so mild, but she does like to ask for late WCs.

Dementinator
Feb 21st, 2006, 08:10 AM
I would be suprised if she didnt play Charleston ,shes the runner up there ,or possibly Amelia Island..

Dementirilenko
Feb 21st, 2006, 08:50 AM
Yeah thats what surprised me too. Charleston isn't in her schedule, although she has made it to the final there in 2005. And what about Berlin? Another big Tier I tourney, as well as Rome....

Corswandt
Feb 25th, 2006, 01:11 AM
She'll be at the Estoril Open.

Yes, I know top players aren't allowed to enter Tier IVs, but I can dream, can't I?

Dementinator
Feb 25th, 2006, 08:20 AM
I want her to come and play a "tournament" at my farm ,the "Beaulieu Park Open" I have made a court and everything! (well mowed a large flat patch of grass) ,I can arrange a nice prize fund ,was thinking of some free horse riding lessons or something ,and to be honest ,she will be the only player in the draw ,so she can just practice and we can all just stand and look at her :hearts: ...I reckon it would be a great Tourny indeed....

Mathijs
Feb 25th, 2006, 02:12 PM
I hope Lena plays as well in Rosmalen (so that i can see her, if i can go offcourse ;))

UDACHi
Feb 26th, 2006, 06:42 PM
She better come to New Haven and reach the QFs and play on an outer court where I can sit right up close and win. :armed:

Yeah, I'm greedy. :angel:

Danči Dementia
Feb 27th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Why nor berlin and Rome I think she will play one of these more likely Rome I do not think she will go to RG withouth a warm up Hey guys I know you do not care but this is my post 300 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: well I'm happy for it you got like 1000 or so much more but I'm proud of my 300 post :woohoo: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
:wavey:

Paco
Feb 27th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Hey guys I know you do not care but this is my post 300 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: well I'm happy for it you got like 1000 or so much more but I'm proud of my 300 post :woohoo: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
well done :kiss:

Dementinator
Feb 27th, 2006, 07:09 PM
well done indeed!!

Corswandt
Feb 27th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Why nor berlin and Rome I think she will play one of these more likely Rome I do not think she will go to RG withouth a warm up Hey guys I know you do not care but this is my post 300 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: well I'm happy for it you got like 1000 or so much more but I'm proud of my 300 post :woohoo: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I'm not proud of my stratospheric post count. I'm actually embarrassed and mortified.

Danči Dementia
Feb 28th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I'm not proud of my stratospheric post count. I'm actually embarrassed and mortified.
NO its great you are almoet for 1000 post

Corswandt
Mar 5th, 2006, 11:09 PM
1000+ posts now.

My excuse: I'm a big tennis fan, even though an intermittent one, and unfortunately I know no one in real life who is in the least bit interested in tennis (I don't have the same problem with football, for instance). That's why I post so often: the only place I can talk tennis with other people is here.

No Name Face
Mar 6th, 2006, 05:16 AM
1000+ posts now.

My excuse: I'm a big tennis fan, even though an intermittent one, and unfortunately I know no one in real life who is in the least bit interested in tennis (I don't have the same problem with football, for instance). That's why I post so often: the only place I can talk tennis with other people is here.

i made 4000 in a year :o
then again i post in chat threads

and lena better play charleston

Dementinator
Mar 6th, 2006, 08:16 AM
nothing wrong with lots of posts ,i am now on number 6001