PDA

View Full Version : Why do the most boring (and not really caring) guys get the nice girls and...

bailey
Feb 20th, 2006, 12:55 PM
... the good, funny guy ends up as being "a good friend"???

Please explain... :confused:

McAuley
Feb 20th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Girls don't like to shag good friends? :confused:

Martian KC
Feb 20th, 2006, 02:06 PM
But the girls like to keep the funny guys around so they can shag them on the side.;)

GrandSlam05
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Because women aren't very bright. :tape:

"Sluggy"
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Who are these 'not nice girls' then? what girls are not nice? Maybe you are just dissatisfied with the girls that like you?

~lollipop_girl~
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:46 PM
The same thing happens with women as well... The boring ones get the guys where as the caring, funny ones remain a good friend/one of the "boys"/a shoulder to cry on!!!

GrandSlam05
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:48 PM
I just think it's an evolutionary thing where women are attracted to the dominant male types because they are the best to procreate with for the health of the human race? Saw it on a movie once. :lol:

PamShriverRockz
Feb 20th, 2006, 04:02 PM
The same thing happens with women as well... The boring ones get the guys where as the caring, funny ones remain a good friend/one of the "boys"/a shoulder to cry on!!!

Yep!

I blame Hollywood films for making us all believe no matter how ugly and funny you are, you still end up with the beautiful perfect person from perfectville ;)

~lollipop_girl~
Feb 20th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Ohhh the perils that are human relationships! :sad:

No Name Face
Feb 20th, 2006, 04:50 PM
i've heard that the nice guys just peak later. you see, after a girl gets her heart ripped out by guys that aren't good enough for her, then she wants to fuck the 'good guy.' so wait a little while. girls go through phases. she might be fucking the boring, asshole guy now..but just wait, she'll wanna have kids with you ;)

Wigglytuff
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:43 PM

1-i have two answers.... maybe the "bad" guy is really nice deep down?

2- SOME girls are stupid and you should not even bother.

creep
Feb 20th, 2006, 09:08 PM

You got a nice girl, good for you. lol

creep
Feb 20th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Yep!

I blame Hollywood films for making us all believe no matter how ugly and funny you are, you still end up with the beautiful perfect person from perfectville ;)

lol Like you believe that. ;)

Sally Struthers
Feb 20th, 2006, 09:20 PM

Sally will explain everything to you so listen up. When it comes to relationships with a girl you can fall into either of 2 categories that I like to think of as trains on tracks: boyfriend track or the friend track. When you first meet the girl, they'll make a quick judgement of you based on your looks, personality, job, etc and put you on one of the two lists but not both and sort you into like first class (money, looks, personality, the whole package), business class, and coach (usually either money or looks but not both) :o . Now for you, you want to be on the boyfriend track but you got put on the friend train one for some reason or another. In order for you to go into the boyfriend train, you have to jump from your train to the other which entails great risk. There is a small chance that you could successfuly make the jump but otherwise you'll fall off your train and go splat on the ground. So my advice if you wish to remain friends with the girl is to do just that. Remain friends and look for someone else.