PDA

View Full Version : You wont believe the "celebrity" I had to tell off tonight

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 20th, 2006, 04:53 AM
...I had dinner at Negril, a fairly upscale Jamaican resturant in the West Village in NYC tonight. They have these booths that has around four tables in the back of the resturant...we were sitting in the coner of the booth...I was on the outside and my date was sitting on the inside against the wall...He was against the the corner of the booth with our coats to his right...So we are talking and guess who comes to sit at the table next to us? Eva the Diva from America's Next Top Model. She sliped in beside my date..our coats between him and her...this bitch rolls her eyes and just pushed the coats towards him without saying a word...We looked at each other but kept on talking not paying her any mind...She was with these two flamboyant queens who looks like they worship her boney ass. We were so shocked at the way she was talking down to the waitress...anyway, we got ready to leave and my date is getting our coats togather...one of the coats brush against her and she turned towards him with disgust and shove them up against him realy hard and turned her backed...I was like thats it...I leaned over to her and said..."you are not exactly a star sweety...nobody gives a fuck about you...she looked at me and said what did you say? I said..."you'll prolly be waiting tables yourself in a few months...with that, I turned around and got my coat...she started saying some shit and I said loudly to my friend..."let's go cause this bitch is stupid..." I turned around to get one more look at her and she did not say a word...I was so disapointed in her behavior...:rolleyes: BTW, she looked a lot taller than I thaught she would and she is absolulty BEAUTIFUL....but still a nasty bitch that I wanted to hit with a dinner plate...:lol:

Sally Struthers
Feb 20th, 2006, 04:57 AM
no shit?

Not all "celebs" know how to treat the little people, Cam. I'll have to give that whore a lesson. :armed:

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:03 AM
no shit?

Not all "celebs" know how to treat the little people, Cam. I'll have to give that whore a lesson. :armed:

No shit Sally...teach this bitch how it's done...;)

I was so pissed when I left the resturant...I wanted to go back and throw water on her...:mad:

drake3781
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:05 AM
Never cared for her looks or personality, and she is too small (tiny) to be attractive to me.

Sally Struthers
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:06 AM

I was so pissed when I left the resturant...I wanted to go back and throw water on her...:mad:

You don't want to get yourself arrested or beaten by her bodyguards. Sell your story to the enquirer and embellish it

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:07 AM
You don't want to get yourself arrested or beaten by her bodyguards. Sell your story to the enquirer and embellish it

She's a fucking nobody for crying out loud...bodyguard my ass...She was with two fags that my six year old nephew could beat to a pulp...:rolleyes:

Sally Struthers
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:08 AM
She's a fucking nobody for crying out loud...bodyguard my ass...She was with two fags that my six year old nephew could beat to a pulp...:rolleyes:

oh :lol:

drake3781
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:10 AM

Why does this upscale restaurant not have at least hooks for your coat, but you have to put 'em on the booth?

Sally Struthers
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:10 AM
I thought the other girl should have won anyway :o

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:12 AM
Why does this upscale restaurant not have at least hooks for your coat, but you have to put 'em on the booth?

They have a coat check...we chose to keep our coats...;)

Sally Struthers
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:14 AM
next time slip the waitress a $20 to pee in the bitch's food

TF Chipmunk
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Would you have gotten charged with assault if you spilled water over her? If not, then you DAMN MISSED OUT :fiery: :o

drake3781
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:20 AM
They have a coat check...we chose to keep our coats...;)

That's probably part of the problem, messy if you had to lay 'em on the booth where someone else was gonna sit next to it, when you could've checked 'em.

Still no excuse for her being rude to the service help or bumping your friend. Why can't people have to be that way? Getting sick of it here too.

Sally Struthers
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:25 AM
Don't worry Cam. That bitch will be rooming with Janice on the Surreal Life before long.

Couver
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:50 AM
OMG Eva :eek: she seems so sweet. I could totally see Yaya doing something like that, but Eva.

Still that's very rude of her. But then she was mentored by Tyra Banks. I'm glad you told her off at least. Celebrities should realize that they are just people to.

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 20th, 2006, 06:00 AM
Who? :scratch:

Kunal
Feb 20th, 2006, 06:03 AM
sweeet

Kunal
Feb 20th, 2006, 06:03 AM
one day....i'll tell off a celebrity....and a bonafide celeb at that!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 20th, 2006, 06:14 AM
omg, that's so cool you told her off. I mean, I think she's gorgeous too, so that's a shame she is showing her ass, b/c on the show, she was sooo cool and giddy. or something. i think you shoulda stuck it too her harder though. And called her an F-List celebrity to her face if she was gonna be a dick to your date like that. But, bravo!

...I had dinner at Negril, a fairly upscale Jamaican resturant in the West Village in NYC tonight. They have these booths that has around four tables in the back of the resturant...we were sitting in the coner of the booth...I was on the outside and my date was sitting on the inside against the wall...He was against the the corner of the booth with our coats to his right...So we are talking and guess who comes to sit at the table next to us? Eva the Diva from America's Next Top Model. She sliped in beside my date..our coats between him and her...this bitch rolls her eyes and just pushed the coats towards him without saying a word...We looked at each other but kept on talking not paying her any mind...She was with these two flamboyant queens who looks like they worship her boney ass. We were so shocked at the way she was talking down to the waitress...anyway, we got ready to leave and my date is getting our coats togather...one of the coats brush against her and she turned towards him with disgust and shove them up against him realy hard and turned her backed...I was like thats it...I leaned over to her and said..."you are not exactly a star sweety...nobody gives a fuck about you...she looked at me and said what did you say? I said..."you'll prolly be waiting tables yourself in a few months...with that, I turned around and got my coat...she started saying some shit and I said loudly to my friend..."let's go cause this bitch is stupid..." I turned around to get one more look at her and she did not say a word...I was so disapointed in her behavior...:rolleyes: BTW, she looked a lot taller than I thaught she would and she is absolulty BEAUTIFUL....but still a nasty bitch that I wanted to hit with a dinner plate...:lol:

geoepee
Feb 20th, 2006, 06:19 AM
Who? :scratch:

Covergirl Eva the Diva from America's Next Top Model (Season 3 I think)

http://www.gothamist.com/images/2004_12_evadiva.jpg

http://www3.24h.com.vn/upload/news/2005-09-09/EvaPigford1011111.jpg

Good for you Cam for telling her off! I'm upset with her right now myself, I rented her horrible lowbudget movie "The Walk" from Blockbuster,....I want my rental fees back for that piece of crap :fiery:

Erika_Angel
Feb 20th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Whatever "Cam" ... did you think of this story while you were sitting on your fat ass with the box of pizza watching reruns of jeapordy?

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 20th, 2006, 06:21 AM
Good for you Cam for telling her off! I'm upset with her right now myself, I rented her horrible lowbudget movie "The Walk" from Blockbuster,....I want my rental fees back for that piece of crap :fiery:

now why would you go and do a thing like that? if it's straight to video, then you should know better!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 20th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Whatever "Cam" ... did you think of this story while you were sitting on your fat ass with the box of pizza watching reruns of jeapordy?

it ain't made up, b/c if someone was actually gonna make up a story about telling off a celebrity at a restaurant, i am sure they would use a bigger star. :lol:

skanky~skanketta
Feb 20th, 2006, 06:41 AM
but i like her!

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 20th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Covergirl Eva the Diva from America's Next Top Model (Season 3 I think)

http://www.gothamist.com/images/2004_12_evadiva.jpg

http://www3.24h.com.vn/upload/news/2005-09-09/EvaPigford1011111.jpg

Hmmm, she's pretty anyway.

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 20th, 2006, 01:47 PM

Not my style...plus aint shit fat about me...dont be jelouse you troll...you tried to make people believe you live in America till you got busted...:lol:

Aquanetta
Feb 20th, 2006, 02:21 PM

Negril, fairly upscale? I beg to differ. It purports to be "upscale" among the community but I was not convinced during my one visit a few years ago. The prices are on par with mid-scale restaurants but it doesn't deliver much more than that which is a pity because Manhattan needs restaurants with ambience and class that cater to African-Americans and West Indians.

SelesFan70
Feb 20th, 2006, 02:47 PM
I'm not sure I fully believe this story :unsure:...but anyways...I hope you at least got the 2 queens' numbers, Cam'ron. :lol:

No Name Face
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:46 PM
*random*

can't wait to live in the city

*random*

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 20th, 2006, 04:52 PM
I'm not sure I fully believe this story :unsure:...but anyways...I hope you at least got the 2 queens' numbers, Cam'ron. :lol:

You dont have to believe me...but it did happen...:shrug: And I'm not interested in queens...I date real dudes...:cool:

SelesFan70
Feb 20th, 2006, 04:55 PM
You dont have to believe me...but it did happen...:shrug: And I'm not interested in queens...I date real dudes...:cool:

:kiss: Okay...then when I visit the Big Apple, we can go on a date! :devil:

SelesFan70
Feb 20th, 2006, 04:56 PM
it ain't made up, b/c if someone was actually gonna make up a story about telling off a celebrity at a restaurant, i am sure they would use a bigger star. :lol:

:eek: Excellent point! :eek: I never thought of it that way!

Wigglytuff
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:08 PM

lol!!!

Aquanetta
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:11 PM

And a bigger star would've eaten at an A-List restaurant.

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:14 PM
And a bigger star would've eaten at an A-List restaurant.

Negril is upscale compared to MOST of the resturants that cater to African Americans...I prefer other places but for good west indian food with atmosphere...Negril does it for me. :rolleyes:

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:16 PM
I fogot to tell y'all that when she got up to go to the bathroom...she was walking like she was on a runway or something...:lol:

SelesFan70
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:22 PM
I fogot to tell y'all that when she got up to go to the bathroom...she was walking like she was on a runway or something...:lol:

Maybe she had to "squeeze the cheeks"...if you know what I mean! :unsure:

Aquanetta
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Negril is upscale compared to MOST of the resturants that cater to African Americans...I prefer other places but for good west indian food with atmosphere...Negril does it for me. :rolleyes:

That's true. BBQ, Sylvia's and The Pink Teacup it isn't, and that's a good thing, but it's unfortunate that Negril is the best our community can do. Hopefully, some black restaurateur is busy at the moment planning an eatery on par with a Gramery Tavern or a Gotham.

Kart
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:29 PM

I wish you had. I've never really watched much of that show because the clips I have seen of her and her attitude made me want to :explode:.

Aquanetta
Feb 20th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Reviews for Negril for those that are interested:

Delicious!
Posted by jojo211 on 01/24/2006
My friends and I love to go here when we're in the mood for some large portions. I usually order the fish escabeche which is a whole fish cooked with tomatoes, onions, peppers, and seasoning. Free corn soup is very good, the drinks are great, try the sorrel mojito. Not the best food you've ever had, but the only place in dowtown Manhattan (i think) where you can get good Jamaican with a nice atmosphere.

Average-Sub Par West Indian Food
Posted by roseslg on 06/18/2005
I went there to celebrate my birthday and expected high quality food for the prices listed. Needless to say this wasnt the case. I am West Indian, and I've lived with the food all my life, and on some of the dishes I could have done much better in my own kitchen. The ambience is nice, but the food is watered down to the maximum with some ridiculous prices. If you want true West Indian food I suggest you venture out to Brooklyn, or even some places in the Bronx. Food is authentic and the price is fitting

Barrie_Dude
Feb 20th, 2006, 06:00 PM
...I had dinner at Negril, a fairly upscale Jamaican resturant in the West Village in NYC tonight. They have these booths that has around four tables in the back of the resturant...we were sitting in the coner of the booth...I was on the outside and my date was sitting on the inside against the wall...He was against the the corner of the booth with our coats to his right...So we are talking and guess who comes to sit at the table next to us? Eva the Diva from America's Next Top Model. She sliped in beside my date..our coats between him and her...this bitch rolls her eyes and just pushed the coats towards him without saying a word...We looked at each other but kept on talking not paying her any mind...She was with these two flamboyant queens who looks like they worship her boney ass. We were so shocked at the way she was talking down to the waitress...anyway, we got ready to leave and my date is getting our coats togather...one of the coats brush against her and she turned towards him with disgust and shove them up against him realy hard and turned her backed...I was like thats it...I leaned over to her and said..."you are not exactly a star sweety...nobody gives a fuck about you...she looked at me and said what did you say? I said..."you'll prolly be waiting tables yourself in a few months...with that, I turned around and got my coat...she started saying some shit and I said loudly to my friend..."let's go cause this bitch is stupid..." I turned around to get one more look at her and she did not say a word...I was so disapointed in her behavior...:rolleyes: BTW, she looked a lot taller than I thaught she would and she is absolulty BEAUTIFUL....but still a nasty bitch that I wanted to hit with a dinner plate...:lol::woohoo: Glad you did it

pav
Feb 20th, 2006, 09:32 PM
All this talk about dates I just hope none of You buggers were a chewing and a bloody munching on one of my recently departed dates :fiery:

Dawn Marie
Feb 20th, 2006, 11:34 PM
I believe you, Eve came off to me needing an attitude adjustment. I bet Yaya wouldn't act this way.. which is why I wanted her to win. Eve is uncouth.

G1Player2
Feb 21st, 2006, 12:16 AM
I believe you, Eve came off to me needing an attitude adjustment. I bet Yaya wouldn't act this way.. which is why I wanted her to win. Eve is uncouth.

You feel me :worship:

I am glad that I am not the only one who thought YaYa was superior to Eva in every which way..

Do you remember at the beginning of the season how Eva was treating people but the producers hid it very well because it she was the winner...Meanwhile, they made Yaya seem like the one who had an attitude problem to prove why she wouldn't win :rolleyes:

In fact, Tyra Banks said after the finale that in the beginning Eva was rude, crude, and talked down to people...She said this on TVGuide and I wonder why they never showed this light of Eva which I knw was so obviously there from the beginning..

go hingis
Feb 21st, 2006, 02:00 AM
Good Tell Off, you seemed to be in control and clever. A+