PDA

View Full Version : Parental Advice Needed.....

Pamela Shriver
Feb 19th, 2006, 10:26 AM
I can't cope.

I'm looking after four kiddies right now - George Snr, George Jnr and the Terrible Twins.

George Jnr's vowels are getting so loud now he screamed and caused a NASA sattelite to crash. I have constant ear ache. Now I know what it's like to pammentate alongside me! Pardon?

The TerribleTwins are running amok. They already have giant PamFros that are taking over my Shriver Towers mansion. Plus they have inherited my verbal diareah, and their bowel control are weapons of mass destruction :eek: The place stinks!

As for George Snr, he is the worst of the lot. He keeps crashing into my (empty) trophy cabinet with his motorised scooter. He keeps leaving his false teeth in my glasses of beer. The police had to bring him home the other night after he was caught flashing in the local mall. And that's not to mention the unbelievable demands for rusks and watching daytime TV he demands on me!!

What do I do!? I'm at my giraffic boiling point. And Chrissie keeps ringing me up to laugh.

tennislover
Feb 19th, 2006, 10:32 AM
:D poor Pam.....

just do this: call back home mummy, daddy, mother in law, father in law: grandparents are great in that case....... ;)

Pamela Shriver
Feb 19th, 2006, 10:34 AM
:D poor Pam.....

just do this: call back home mummy, daddy, mother in law, father in law: grandparents are great in that case....... ;)

I do! They're always mysteriously busy or on vacation.

The other day I went around mom's house and caught her hiding under the kitchen table. She said she was cleaning the table leg and decided to have a lie down there.

tennislover
Feb 19th, 2006, 10:36 AM
I do! They're always mysteriously busy or on vacation.

The other day I went around mom's house and caught her hiding under the kitchen table. She said she was cleaning the table leg and decided to have a lie down there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Virginia Wade
Feb 19th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Pamela dear - discipline! DISCIPLINE! That is the key. One was brought up in a strict regime and etiquette. If I ever let a hair out of place daddy would lock me in the cellar for 56 months.

Never did me any harm.

*wibble*