PDA

View Full Version : Are you a good dancer?

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:22 AM
Hmm, I posted this in MTF :)

Anyway, I am listening to that Lose Control song right now and it made me think about this question again. Do you think you are a good dancer? Does your level of difficulty dancing stop at the electric slide, or can you actually get down like Ciara?

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:23 AM
:dance::dance::dance:

Good enough for you? :)

AjdeNate!
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:24 AM
I used to go out Latin dancing with my ex Manuel all the time. We were always in the middle of floor and everyone awed with envy. But that was a helluva long time ago.
Latin men..... :drool:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:26 AM
I used to go out Latin dancing with my ex Manuel all the time. We were always in the middle of floor and everyone awed with envy. But that was a helluva long time ago.
Latin men..... :drool:

Yes, going to Latin clubs/bars are so much fun! And the people there, have so much energy and no worries. Awesome atmosphere. They can DANCE!

SloKid
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:39 AM
All alone I'm a great dancer, in company I don't feel comfortable...if that makes any sense :unsure: :lol:

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:40 AM
All alone I'm a great dancer, in company I don't feel comfortable...if that makes any sense :unsure: :lol:
:scratch: :sobbing:

Hayato
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:40 AM
yup I am :D

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:41 AM
yup I am :D
I wanna see :bounce:

SloKid
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:43 AM
:scratch: :sobbing:
Let me paraphrase that, when I'm at home alone, I have no problem dancing and stuff, but when out I do, I'm too shy :o :lol:

Brett.
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:44 AM
I am pretty crap at dancing especially when i keep stepping on my partner's toes or foot at the Deb Ball for Year 11! She got injured (how pathetic i am really)

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:45 AM
Let me paraphrase that, when I'm at home alone, I have no problem dancing and stuff, but when out I do, I'm too shy :o :lol:
Oooh, so you're bad at dancing! :D

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:46 AM
I am pretty crap at dancing especially when i keep stepping on my partner's toes or foot at the Deb Ball for Year 11! She got injured (how pathetic i am really)
I wouldn't be surprised looking at all the pounds you pack in those muscles :tape: Poor girl :hug: I bet she was hot too :drool:

SloKid
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:48 AM
I didn't say that :p

-SheLL-
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:49 AM
i suck at dancing...like actual co-ordinated move dancing... :lol:

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:51 AM
I didn't say that :p
:scratch: Yes you did :p

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:52 AM
i suck at dancing...like actual co-ordinated move dancing... :lol:
I suppose I'm good at dancing if you show me the moves and teach it to me :shrug: you know, like boy bands dance :o I could do that :o :o :o And I guess like salsa or cha cha or whatever, I could do those if you taught me the moves and let me practice :p

Hayato
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:58 AM
I wanna see :bounce:

why?

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:00 AM
why?
Dancing :dance:

SJW
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:04 AM
i'm very good. but people from the West Indies tend to be ;):cool:

Knizzle
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:05 AM
i'm very good. but people from the West Indies tend to be ;):cool:

So I hear......:drool:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:05 AM

hah!

Stamp Paid
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:06 AM
I dont dance no more, all I do is this.

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:31 AM
:confused:

LeRoy.
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:33 AM

isn't that line from some song by 50 cent ?:)

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:35 AM
This white boi is DANGEROUS ON DA DANCE FLOOR!!! :banana: :banana:

SelesFan70
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:35 AM
Yes, I can.

*cabbage patch* :scared:

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:37 AM
Well that's a given :yeah:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Well that's a given :yeah:

Then i guess your also one hell of a dancer ;) :dance: :yippee:

¤CharlDa¤
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:43 AM
Well I'm gay. So I can dance my ass off ;) I've been told to be a good dancer, I actually love to dance, when the music owns me, best feeling ever!

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:44 AM
Then i guess your also one hell of a dancer ;) :dance: :yippee:
:unsure: Well.......:o I suppose you'll have to come and play me one of your mixes and watch me dance :dance: (not like William Hung though :ras: ) I'm way better than him :yippee:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:44 AM
Well I'm gay. So I can dance my ass off ;) I've been told to be a good dancer, I actually love to dance, when the music owns me, best feeling ever!

And i am a dj..so you know that i can dance to my won music... i shake the records and cd player sometimes :tape: :tape: :eek: SKIiiiiiip :eek: :sad:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:45 AM
:unsure: Well.......:o I suppose you'll have to come and play me one of your mixes and watch me dance :dance: (not like William Hung though :ras: ) I'm way better than him :yippee:

I hope u don't sound like him either..you do look a bit like him. Your better looking though ;)

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:46 AM
And i am a dj..so you know that i can dance to my won music... i shake the records and cd player sometimes :tape: :tape: :eek: SKIiiiiiip :eek: :sad:
Do you do that annoying thing where they scratch the huge CD thingies? :o

I'm too lazy to think of what those things are called :o vinyl? :o

SelesFan70
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:46 AM

I'm lookin' for a song...by Staxx of Joy...I think the title is "I Will Bring You Joy"...I know it's so 1990's, but I love that song! Can you help me? :wavey:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:54 AM

I officially have a crush on you. DJ FF

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:55 AM
I officially have a crush on you. DJ FF
Too bad he's taken. But you can have me :angel:

Becool
Feb 19th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Oh I'm a great dancer alone!
I really am!

Mr_Molik
Feb 19th, 2006, 06:33 AM
yes
im basically like a hot michael jackson on the dance floor

Pamela Shriver
Feb 19th, 2006, 09:49 AM
I try to jive to the Beach Boys. But I have the movement of a giraffe on ice.

köj-è
Feb 19th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Yeah I think I'm a good dancer.. people told me that I am... ;)

Princess Sarah.
Feb 19th, 2006, 09:55 AM
i've been told i'm good

Virginia Wade
Feb 19th, 2006, 10:37 AM
One is excellent at ballroom dancing.

creep
Feb 19th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Yes. John Travolta wouldn't hold a candle to me when it comes to dancing, that's how good I am. And he's the greatest dancer there's ever been.

Brett.
Feb 19th, 2006, 11:59 AM
I wouldn't be surprised looking at all the pounds you pack in those muscles :tape: Poor girl :hug: I bet she was hot too :drool:

To be honest - She was the hottest chick for straight guys to go for at my high school! Other i wouldn't go for her because i'm gay lol!
She's look very attractive in my eyes! I don't mind dancing with her because she's my best friend!

skanky~skanketta
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:32 PM
i'm an excellent dancer.i can get it down like ciara, better in face. and i can also dance bharathanatyam, which is a classical indian dance.

smiler
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:43 PM
I'm a bloody awful dancer! Fun though :)

Il Primo!
Feb 19th, 2006, 05:02 PM
I love music that's why I'm a great dancer. I do it on tables, chairs and even streets(when I'm alone!:lol:)

Dana Marcy
Feb 19th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Yes! It's one of the few things I do well. :woohoo:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Too bad he's taken. But you can have me :angel:

why? he's married?

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 06:57 PM
i'm an excellent dancer.i can get it down like ciara, better in face. and i can also dance bharathanatyam, which is a classical indian dance.

wow, that's beautiful. Are you Indian or did you randomly just take lessons? Do you ever perform anywhere? I dunno. LOL. Many of my desi friends do events in our school. It's really cool. Or, actually, there's also this dance show every semester and sometimes they have performed there too--Indian dances.

S-T-E-V-E
Feb 19th, 2006, 07:22 PM
I love to dance. I go out every weekend to dance...having the girls around, dancing with your whole body, just like having sex on the dancefloor - and I was told that I'm pretty good at it :devil: