PDA

View Full Version : Botox

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:10 AM
I really want botox. What are your views on botox? Personally I don't mind plastic surgery, and botox isn't even plastic surgery. Anyway, basically, if I had the money to get a boob job or new teeth, I would...a really good boob job though. But right now, I really want botox... or new teeth. :D

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Why the hell do you need botox for :o You look :drool: already :drool:

Ferosh
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:14 AM
I really want botox. What are your views on botox? Personally I don't mind plastic surgery, and botox isn't even plastic surgery. Anyway, basically, if I had the money to get a boob job or new teeth, I would...a really good boob job though. But right now, I really want botox

I don't really have anything against botox, but a face without expressions just does not look good either. The only work I would have done to me, is on my teeth. I want porcelain veeners.:toothy:

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:21 AM
Botox, I dunno it doesnt seem that bad. Wouldnt mind it when Im older, but at 17 nah. But Ive heard its actually a toxin that stuns your facial muscles and your body can react pretty badly to it i.e. you can get paralysied

As for cosmetic surgery as a whole, Im pretty happy with myself, but i'll consider it when im an old lady.
:o Teenage girls talking about plastic surgery :tape::o You gals are all :drool:, no need for plastic surgery. When you're older, like 60, do you really need to look that hot and pick up some bois?? :tape:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:23 AM
botox? do you have wrinkles already?

i'd go for new teeth over botox. i enjoy looking like a person and not a wax statue.

yeah, i don't like forehead lines... i have those. i want them gone! FOREVER!! Just for my forehead. I just think botox is so far from a drastic measure. It's not completely changing yourself :D

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:25 AM
:o Teenage girls talking about plastic surgery :tape::o You gals are all :drool:, no need for plastic surgery. When you're older, like 60, do you really need to look that hot and pick up some bois?? :tape:

Maybe go Ivana Trump style and pick up some 30 year olds when we're 105 years old

well, i ain't a teenager/. I'm almost 22 :eek: ew

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Of course. Isn't it every woman's dream to be a MILF
I don't really like MILFs :o I can't believe I'll be fucking 20 year olds when I'm 30+ :unsure: I think I'll be married by then anyway :shrug:

partbrit
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:29 AM
The LD50 test is still used on every Botox test animal, even though it has been banned in most circumstances.

Kart
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:32 AM
I'm for botox but it doesn't last very long from what I've heard.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:33 AM
I don't really like MILFs :o I can't believe I'll be fucking 20 year olds when I'm 30+ :unsure: I think I'll be married by then anyway :shrug:

DILFS are hot though, right??? DILFS, :lick: I met a dilf on the train the otherday, and we exchanged numbers. I think it's sexy when older people have confidence and really take care of themselves

decemberlove
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Botox is disgusting, but it wouldn't look so unnatural on you cos of the look you go for. I would go with the new teeth though.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:34 AM
You were already voted the most attractive Wta World Woman by a MILE...why would you mess with your perfection >>> :shrug:

Naomi Campbell has bad acne ;)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:35 AM
Botox is disgusting, but it wouldn't look so unnatural on you cos of the look you go for. I would go with the new teeth though.

I really really wanna be rich and I wouldn't splurge on a new car. I would just go straight to the dentist and get veneer (sp?) teeth

PaulieM
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:37 AM
i think looking like you have a freaky grin permanently plastered cross your face is kind of umm strange. but i'm just generally not really for plastic surgery, i think people should just be happy the way they are, everyone naturally is beautiful in their own way. :shrug:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Why whats wrong with your teeth?

they're a bit too small for my liking. I like ya know, big, Julia Roberts... horse teeth!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:41 AM
NAOMI is not not WTA WORLD...but you do look allot like her... ;) Have you every thought about modeling ?

really, i usually get the Williams Sisters or Tyra Banks... trust me, if you saw me in person, i look nothing like Naomi. Naomi,,, i think she's the most beautiful woman ever. And she has the most fabulous life. I want to be her

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:42 AM
:lol: But havent you seen how Hilary Duff's turned out? Now she really does look like a horse...

i think they look weird on her because her face is so skeletal... and the top row is TOO big... plus, we knew what her teeth looked like before, but all in all, i really do think her new teeth look great on her

ivanovic
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Botox and plastic surgery is just disgusting. I think should just enjoy the aging process - its natural nothing - it happens to everyone. I mean there's no need to inject yourself with poison or attach molten plastic to your face to look attractive. Seriously those celebrities that do use botox look so unnatural - like witches, really its gross. I have no respect for ppl that do botox or plastic surgery.

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:48 AM
i know some Trannies at the clubs who look allot like Trya Banks ;)
:scared:

ivanovic
:lol: I know. But looking like a MILF (or GILF for that matter- Grandma Id like to fuck) at 60 is still pretty cool. Not like a slutty grandma with no wrinkles, but like a classy grandma that still looks hot at 60. Thats cool.

oh Ems you're such a skank. lol

TF Chipmunk
DILFS are hot though, right??? DILFS, :lick: I met a dilf on the train the otherday, and we exchanged numbers. I think it's sexy when older people have confidence and really take care of themselves
I'll send you a pic in 15 years ;)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:49 AM
I'll send you a pic in 15 years ;)

:drool: But wait, you swing my way?

decemberlove
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:50 AM
I really really wanna be rich and I wouldn't splurge on a new car. I would just go straight to the dentist and get veneer (sp?) teeth

Get the new car. What's the price difference between teeth & botox?

decemberlove
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:51 AM
:eek:

What is wrong with what I said?

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:52 AM
:drool: But wait, you swing my way?
:unsure: Which way is that? :o

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:53 AM
What is wrong with what I said?
It was rather caustic :tape::lol:

decemberlove
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:54 AM
do you think is the look that she goes for ?

Young, clubby kind-of-slutty, gym bunny look.

I'm just saying that Botox would be noticeable on some hippie chick, but not so much on her. I think she knew what I was talking about.

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Young, clubby kind-of-slutty, gym bunny look.

I'm just saying that Botox would be noticeable on some hippie chick, but not so much on her. I think she knew what I was talking about.
I thought you were saying she was made of plastic :tape::o

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah you know...just doing my job. :rolleyes: Shut danny...who asked you :ras:
Skank in a good way :drool:

decemberlove
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:59 AM
I thought you were saying she was made of plastic :tape::o

No. :lol:

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 01:06 AM
Whattt??? Im not a skank :confused:
Oh, well if you were one, you'd be a good skank, not a bad skank :p

:secret: I'm so confused about what I'm saying now :o

No Name Face
Feb 19th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Ems and Guga, both of you guys talking about botox is retarded. along with daisy, you guys are like the hottest girls on the board.

and don't get your boobs done. implants suck :ras:

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 01:26 AM
Ems and Guga, both of you guys talking about botox is retarded. along with daisy, you guys are like the hottest girls on the board.

TIMES A MILLION :drool:

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 01:26 AM
:lol:

um okay, I'll take that as a....compliment? lol
Yes yes it is a good compliment ;)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 01:53 AM

whatever. you're probably one of them grimey folk. lol, j/k... i wanna see what Ems looks like :hearts: :hearts:

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 01:54 AM
whatever. you're probably one of them grimey folk. lol, j/k... i wanna see what Ems looks like :hearts: :hearts:
So what if we're grimey :ras: We're sexy grimey folk who know how to pleaaaase :hehehe: :p :o

bionic71
Feb 19th, 2006, 01:55 AM
:) :) :)

If you have forehead lines...which are often present from a young age and have little to do with ageing, then botox will not be of much benefit if used alone. For forehead lines the treatment involves a combination of botox and a "filler" (such as derma fill) that essential fills up the crevices. Collegen injections also help to plump out the skin, which decreases the visibility of facial crevices.

Infact it is the collegen injections that give the skin that youthful dew like qulaity that is much sort after.

Botox will "freeze" facial muscles and expression lines....very effective on the muscles between the eyes and across the bridge of the nose and also around the eye area. Early and continual use of botox will slow the formation of "crows feet" around the eyes.

Always reasearch your doctor before undergoing any treatment...make sure they are registered to perform the treatments and have had positive feedback.

No Name Face
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:04 AM

i ain't grimey.

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:06 AM
i ain't grimey.
Ok then I'm not either :ras:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:17 AM
Wow, thanks! You are very informative! Now what about my acne doctor?:) :) :)

If you have forehead lines...which are often present from a young age and have little to do with ageing, then botox will not be of much benefit if used alone. For forehead lines the treatment involves a combination of botox and a "filler" (such as derma fill) that essential fills up the crevices. Collegen injections also help to plump out the skin, which decreases the visibility of facial crevices.

Infact it is the collegen injections that give the skin that youthful dew like qulaity that is much sort after.

Botox will "freeze" facial muscles and expression lines....very effective on the muscles between the eyes and across the bridge of the nose and also around the eye area. Early and continual use of botox will slow the formation of "crows feet" around the eyes.

Always reasearch your doctor before undergoing any treatment...make sure they are registered to perform the treatments and have had positive feedback.

Tennis Fool
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:15 AM
Two words. Bob Costas. It isn't a pretty sight.

TF Chipmunk
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:29 AM
Two words. Bob Costas. It isn't a pretty sight.
He's so arrogant in his speech :mad:

Pamela Shriver
Feb 19th, 2006, 09:46 AM
I've seen Chrissie Evert up close & personal. NO TO BOTOX! :scared: Besides, George likes crusts and crinkles.

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 19th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Nature is not our friend. Go for it! But, um, not at 22 or whatever. You're too young even to think about it.

Solitaire
Feb 19th, 2006, 11:19 AM
I say go for it if u have the cash. If one isn't happy with their looks then why not change them. But botox makes me think of old ladies.