PDA

View Full Version : PINK has the highest-debut single of 2006 on Billboard Hot 100, w/ "Stupid Girls"!!!

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 18th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Pink has the highest-debuting single of 2006 on the Billboard Hot 100, as "Stupid Girls" (Laface) crashes onto the chart at No. 24. That beats the No. 28 bow of "Start of Something New" (Walt Disney) by Zac Efron, Andrew Seeley & Vanessa Anne Hudgens just two weeks ago.

CrossCourt~Rally
In its first week, "Stupid Girls" is already Pink's highest chart entry since she went to No. 20 with "Family Portrait" in January 2003. This new single marks Pink's first appearance on the chart since "Trouble" stopped at No. 68 in October 2003. That's the longest break between Pink chart entries since she debuted on the chart in March 2000 with "There You Go." That debut single entered the chart at No. 25 and was Pink's highest new entry until this week.

nbaker53
Fight Pink! :banana:

AjdeNate!
Feb 18th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Maybe if I act like that.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 18th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Maybe if I act like that.

;)

Shuji Shuriken
Feb 18th, 2006, 09:17 PM
That guy will call me back :kiss:

I love this song...I have it on heavy rotation. The video kills me, especially her dancing on the car and driving the car hitting people and not caring...total bimbo. Eat your heart out Paris Hilton :haha:. Rock on P!nk! :kiss: :hearts: :bounce:

¤CharlDa¤
Feb 18th, 2006, 09:27 PM
I must say I love that song. Glad to see Pink back!

harloo
Feb 18th, 2006, 09:34 PM
It looks like dissing other celebrities for no apparent reason is the way to go. I guess it's the only way some artists can sell records these days.

TF Chipmunk
Feb 18th, 2006, 09:42 PM
:haha: I just watched the video :rolls: Go Pink! :woohoo:

TF Chipmunk
Feb 18th, 2006, 09:44 PM
It looks like dissing other celebrities for no apparent reason is the way to go. I guess it's the only way some artists can sell records these days.
I suppose it's how you look at it. I see it as she's just saying she isn't like those girls. It's her opinion that they're stupid :shrug:

AjdeNate!
Feb 18th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Pretty will you fuck me girl, silly as a lucky girl
Pull my head and suck it girl, stupid girl!
Pretty would u fuck me girl, silly as a lucky girl

Baby if I act like that, flipping my blonde hair back
Push up my bra like that, stupid girl!

TF Chipmunk
Feb 18th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Pretty will you fuck me girl, silly as a lucky girl
Pretty would u fuck me girl, silly as a lucky girl

Baby if I act like that, flipping my blonde hair back
Push up my bra like that, stupid girl!
:dance:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 18th, 2006, 10:01 PM
These "girls" are getting a dose of there own medicine. They used the media to become "successfull" at whatever they do ( for those who do anything...ahem). PINK is using them to relaunch her successfull music career. :lol: Pink has one things all of these "girls" do not have... TALENT. :D :bounce:

crazyroberto6767
Feb 18th, 2006, 10:08 PM
A song from High School Musical was the holder before? :lol:

Awesome job Pink! :rocker:

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 18th, 2006, 10:15 PM
A song from High School Musical was the holder before? :lol:

Awesome job Pink! :rocker:

I know..about 10 of the singles from the CD charted in the billboard top 100 a few weeks ago from DIGITAL DOWNLOADS. The highest peaked at no 3 ! :lol: Hey...more power to the HSers who are DLing music :p

King Aaron
Feb 19th, 2006, 06:59 PM
:)

I hope radio airplay continues to increase. Her high debut was partly because of digital downloads as well.