PDA

View Full Version : The "Tati won't come back until new season starts and let's chat" thread.

Harju.
Feb 18th, 2006, 05:22 PM
I know we had one of the off tennis thread before and it didn't go that well. But still. 3 weeks is a long time for this forum to be dead.

:wavey:.

JS
Feb 18th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Three weeks without any Tati's match, it's gonna be long!! :(
I hope she will be back on fire for March! :p
Anyway, achat might be a good idea to keep this forum alive ;)

I<3Tati
Feb 18th, 2006, 09:53 PM
3 weeks without any Tati matches.:sad: Oh well... I guess that gives me a little more time to work on my other sites since I wont have to update the Tati one much.

selyoink
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:21 AM
Just as important is it will be three weeks without any Tati pictures in all likelihood.

Solitaire
Feb 19th, 2006, 03:10 AM
Oh The pain of it all! I hate it when my favs aren't playing.

I<3Tati
Feb 19th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Just as important is it will be three weeks without any Tati pictures in all likelihood.

OMG that's prolly right!!! :bigcry: :crying2: :sobbing: :tears:

TatiAnnahølic
Feb 19th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Tati should pull a Petrova and play every week to make us happy :angel:

nouf
Feb 19th, 2006, 09:25 AM
tati will look my website during these 3 weeks! lol

martirogi
Feb 19th, 2006, 04:28 PM
what does she have? 4th round points from miami and indian wells to defend? thats gonna be tough. :scared:

willrock
Feb 19th, 2006, 05:55 PM
what does she have? 4th round points from miami and indian wells to defend? thats gonna be tough. :scared:

Yeah that's right, which is 93 points to defend.
I'm sure Tati will do better than defend them.
A quaterfinal in one of the two tournaments will be enough to improve her points. She can do it! :bounce:

wurzelman
Feb 19th, 2006, 11:21 PM
We need this thread to be really long like some of the other player's ones. Any ideas?

Harju.
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Anyway, achat might be a good idea to keep this forum alive ;)

Ah well. I'm always brilliant :angel:.

Harju.
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:04 PM

That's the worst ever. Three weeks without drooling. Someone should fly to Miami and start taking pictures.

Harju.
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Tati should pull a Petrova and play every week to make us happy :angel:

or ALG :angel: with better result of course :ras:.

Harju.
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:06 PM
tati will look my website during these 3 weeks! lol

So other than this lucky bastard, has anyone else met Tati before?

Craigy
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:06 PM
These are gonna be a crap 3 weeks. No Serena, No Tati :scared:

Harju.
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:07 PM

She has succesfully defended all her points so far. Except AO that is :o. And the bright side. Mara (who beat Tati on AO) just won Bangalore.

Harju.
Feb 20th, 2006, 03:10 PM
We need this thread to be really long like some of the other player's ones. Any ideas?

Ah. We can just copy whatever they are doing. I know there's a music thread. And then there's a "things you would never hear Daniela Tati say". The "Titles of Tati" which basically will be empty. :tape:. What else? :p

I<3Tati
Feb 20th, 2006, 08:58 PM
That's the worst ever. Three weeks without drooling. Someone should fly to Miami and start taking pictures.

Haha I'd be happy to fly to Florida to take pictures, providing of course someone paid for the plane ticket, hotel, food, transportation, etc... lol.:p

SzavayFi
Feb 20th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Hello everyone. I know yall will all be thinkin "another bandwagon hopper:rolleyes:" but NO! :p I've really liked this girl since AO 2004 thats when I first watched her play and I have rly enjoyed following her matches. But anyways I finally built up my courage to speak here :eek: Anyways, whats up everyone im Ernie if you didnt know already :p

UDACHi
Feb 21st, 2006, 01:42 PM
I think it's good that she's getting some rest in. Viva Tatiana!

Craigy
Feb 21st, 2006, 08:43 PM
When did you start supporting Tati and why?
I started liking her at the Charleston 2004. She was playing amazing and looked so cute :awww: She has a geat game and thank goodness she is turning it around again :eek: She will get out of this choking mode soon :lol: :unsure: Hopfully

ZAK
Feb 21st, 2006, 09:09 PM
I started supporting Tati kind of randomly during juniors Wimbledon 2003.

I hope Tati has a good couple of weeks preparing with Tarik and is ready for Indian Wells!

SzavayFi
Feb 21st, 2006, 10:37 PM
Indian Wells can be a magical place for teens wanting to win a title :angel: But yeah hopefully she pulls her game up and will advance into the second week of it :)

selyoink
Feb 22nd, 2006, 03:58 AM
I believe I started supporting Tati during the 04 US Open. I think that is when I first became her fan. I was impressed with how she played against Serena.

Solitaire
Feb 22nd, 2006, 04:05 AM
I started likeing Tati after she played Serena at Wimb. She looked F'n hot and tho the score was pretty one sided she did play well. I was very impressed with her game that day and her poise.

I<3Tati
Feb 22nd, 2006, 09:20 AM
I started around Charleston '05, after I saw her beat Venus. I thought she had a nice game, a lot less of a basher than a lot of the girls anymore, plus I thought she was really pretty (and, of course, I still do) haha!:D

UDACHi
Feb 22nd, 2006, 05:31 PM
I started supporting her at the 2004 US Open. :)

SzavayFi
Feb 23rd, 2006, 12:36 AM
Indian Wells will never roll around will it :rolleyes:

yukon145
Feb 23rd, 2006, 05:36 AM
doesn't indian wells start like a week from monday to tuesday? thats really soon guys.

Solitaire
Feb 23rd, 2006, 06:49 AM
Haiku for Tati

Winter has gone by

You shall be missed for three weeks

Tati come back soon

rseto
Feb 23rd, 2006, 03:45 PM
IW doesn't start until midweek and with a 1st round bye, tati probably won't play until friday or saturday.

i sort of wanted her to play this week since she was playing so well. hope she doesn't forget how to play tennis in these 3 weeks. :p

UDACHi
Feb 23rd, 2006, 03:57 PM
No Elena, no Tatiana, Jelena falling early over and over, Venus injured, Maria rained out.

:bigcry:

martirogi
Feb 24th, 2006, 02:47 AM
tati isnt on the amelia is entry list. i thought she played there last year, but i guess not.

was it charleston where she had her dog with her? :scratch:

ZAK
Feb 24th, 2006, 02:49 AM
she didnt play amelia island last year. its good that shes not playing four tournaments in a row

I<3Tati
Feb 24th, 2006, 08:39 AM
was it charleston where she had her dog with her? :scratch:

(As ZAK sorta answered) Yeah, it was Charleston where she had Belle (that's the doggy's name, no?).

willrock
Feb 24th, 2006, 02:05 PM
(As ZAK sorta answered) Yeah, it was Charleston where she had Belle (that's the doggy's name, no?).

Yeah i remember that. Belle just as Beautiful in French B-E-L-L-E
Tati had her yorkshire with her at the press conference after she beat Petrova. I even got the vid on my pC lol

Craigy
Feb 24th, 2006, 02:44 PM
:awww: I love doggies :D

martirogi
Feb 24th, 2006, 07:09 PM
lets see some belle golovin pics and videos. :rocker2:

UDACHi
Feb 24th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Belle Golovin. :haha:

wurzelman
Feb 25th, 2006, 12:04 AM
So other than this lucky bastard, has anyone else met Tati before?

Went to Birmingham to see her, and of course I did. But I didn't have the courage to go and introduce myself :sad:

ZAK
Feb 25th, 2006, 12:09 AM
I was like ten feet away from her at last year's US Open for her doubles match with Chakvetadze, but I didnt actually meet her

wurzelman
Feb 25th, 2006, 12:31 AM
I was far too nervous. What would I have said? :shrug:

selyoink
Feb 25th, 2006, 12:52 AM
I was far too nervous. What would I have said? :shrug:

Tati will you marry me? :lol:

Seriously I don't know what you could have said. I know that if I ever met her or one of my other favorites I probably wouldn't say anything. Probably wouldn't ask for an autograph either. I would just admire from a distance. Not in a stalker way though.

martirogi
Feb 25th, 2006, 12:58 AM

Seriously I don't know what you could have said. I know that if I ever met her or one of my other favorites I probably wouldn't say anything. Probably wouldn't ask for an autograph either. I would just admire from a distance. Not in a stalker way though.

:tape: i did a combination of all those things. when i saw myskina i asked for her auto, but i was so excited i mistakenly screamed it at her. poor girl. and since i looked for myskina all day for three days i def felt like a stalker. at one point she was sitting at a table outside and i wanted to take pics, but it was just too weird. i took a couple and left.

i sat next to tati's sister at a couple matches but didnt say anything :smash: i dont remember if i got tati's auto or not. i know i really wanted to ask her if shed give me her wristband, but didnt. :sad:

ZAK
Feb 25th, 2006, 02:17 AM
:tape: i did a combination of all those things. when i saw myskina i asked for her auto, but i was so excited i mistakenly screamed it at her. poor girl. and since i looked for myskina all day for three days i def felt like a stalker. at one point she was sitting at a table outside and i wanted to take pics, but it was just too weird. i took a couple and left.

i sat next to tati's sister at a couple matches but didnt say anything :smash: i dont remember if i got tati's auto or not. i know i really wanted to ask her if shed give me her wristband, but didnt. :sad:

at the us open i sat a few people away from tati's sister and mom and what i think was either her trainer or maybe an img press person (he had the same lacoste shoes on that I was wearing lol). they said 'allez' from time to time but that was about it

rseto
Feb 25th, 2006, 03:11 AM
at the us open i sat a few people away from tati's sister and mom and what i think was either her trainer or maybe an img press person (he had the same lacoste shoes on that I was wearing lol). they said 'allez' from time to time but that was about it

i sat next to them (mom, sister, and a french journalist or press person) too on one of the small outside courts at nasdaq.

i've actually gotten tati's autograph twice. :angel: i said "thanks" to her but that's about all i could get in. she and other players are usually in a hurry and sometimes they have security around them. but if someone introduces me to her, i'll have more to say. :)

martirogi
Feb 25th, 2006, 03:31 AM
i sat next to them (mom, sister, and a french journalist or press person) too on one of the small outside courts at nasdaq.

no!!!! that was me. how crazy. vs haynes and then vs bovina. :devil:

rseto
Feb 25th, 2006, 03:37 AM
no!!!! that was me. how crazy. vs haynes and then vs bovina. :devil:

:lol: i think we sat next to each other at the bovina match. i sat further up and moved around at the haynes match.

at the bovina match, i was sitting on the highest row, leaning against the bleachers, and to the left of tati's mom and sister.

martirogi
Feb 25th, 2006, 03:44 AM
r u going this year?

rseto
Feb 25th, 2006, 04:15 AM
r u going this year?

no. i'm in california and going to take a shorter trip to indian wells. how bout you? nasdaq should be good this year since it's mandatory for both the men and women.

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 04:57 AM
Haha I'd be happy to fly to Florida to take pictures, providing of course someone paid for the plane ticket, hotel, food, transportation, etc... lol.:p

:o. Well I was talking to those people who stays somewhere near Miami. *points @ martirogi :p

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 04:58 AM
Hello everyone. I know yall will all be thinkin "another bandwagon hopper:rolleyes:" but NO! :p I've really liked this girl since AO 2004 thats when I first watched her play and I have rly enjoyed following her matches. But anyways I finally built up my courage to speak here :eek: Anyways, whats up everyone im Ernie if you didnt know already :p

Welcome Ernie :angel:. We are the nicest people on this forum apparently. :p

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 04:59 AM
I think it's good that she's getting some rest in. Viva Tatiana!

Welcome to you too. :p

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 05:00 AM
When did you start supporting Tati and why?

AO'04. I did follow her result during her junior year too but AO was the start of my bandwagon.

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 05:01 AM
Indian Wells can be a magical place for teens wanting to win a title :angel: But yeah hopefully she pulls her game up and will advance into the second week of it :)

IW :drool: What we need now is a title/trophy on our resume. We don't want to end up being bashed about it all the time. :o

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 05:02 AM
I believe I started supporting Tati during the 04 US Open. I think that is when I first became her fan. I was impressed with how she played against Serena.

Talking about 04 USO. That yellow hotpants is definately the hottest outfit ever. :hearts:

martirogi
Feb 25th, 2006, 05:03 AM
no. i'm in california and going to take a shorter trip to indian wells. how bout you? nasdaq should be good this year since it's mandatory for both the men and women.

i'll be there for the opening weekend + monday. lucky for me tati and nastya suck so they'll be on the small outer courts. :tape: poor rafa will always be put on the stadium and since the seats are 400 feet away from the court i wont be going in there. :o

Harju.
IW doesn't start until midweek and with a 1st round bye, tati probably won't play until friday or saturday.

i sort of wanted her to play this week since she was playing so well. hope she doesn't forget how to play tennis in these 3 weeks. :p

:tape:. Let's hope Tati doesn't do too much partying during the break.

Harju.
No Elena, no Tatiana, Jelena falling early over and over, Venus injured, Maria rained out.

:bigcry:

You shall be warned that the cheering of Maria and Ana are strictly prohibited on Tati's forum :tape:.

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 05:05 AM
she didnt play amelia island last year. its good that shes not playing four tournaments in a row

Argh. 4 tournaments in a row is okay with me. It's not like she's getting ot the final or anything :o :smash: @ felix :p

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 05:09 AM
Yeah i remember that. Belle just as Beautiful in French B-E-L-L-E
Tati had her yorkshire with her at the press conference after she beat Petrova. I even got the vid on my pC lol

Yorkshire :o. Puggle is the in thing now. :p Or Tati cna get Tinkerbell.
http://img264.echo.cx/img264/3672/tinkerbellhilton2404zj.jpg

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 05:09 AM
lets see some belle golovin pics and videos. :rocker2:

:haha: Belle Golovin :haha:.

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 05:11 AM
If I were to meet Tati. I would grab her hand and smell her hair and then give her a big hug and plant a huge kiss. Nothing too stalkerish.

I<3Tati
Feb 25th, 2006, 08:52 AM
:o. Well I was talking to those people who stays somewhere near Miami. *points @ martirogi :p

Aww too bad. :sad: :p lol

rseto
Feb 25th, 2006, 09:08 AM
i'll be there for the opening weekend + monday. lucky for me tati and nastya suck so they'll be on the small outer courts. :tape: poor rafa will always be put on the stadium and since the seats are 400 feet away from the court i wont be going in there. :o

also saw rafa last year in stadium 2 or something like that. didn't think i would only be about 20 feet away from the eventual FO champion.

willrock
Feb 25th, 2006, 09:36 AM
If I were to meet Tati. I would grab her hand and smell her hair and then give her a big hug and plant a huge kiss. Nothing too stalkerish.

:haha:
I would love to do that!!!

-----------

Here is Belle Golovin :lol:
Click on Tati after she defeated Petrova (http://www.tatiana-golovin.net/interview3.html)
But i don't know if the link is still working :shrug:

yukon145
Feb 25th, 2006, 11:12 AM
damn it i want to go to one of Tati's matches in person!

FrenchY52
Feb 25th, 2006, 12:44 PM
:d

wurzelman
Feb 26th, 2006, 12:24 AM

I like this first comment :D

I<3Tati
Feb 26th, 2006, 02:52 AM
damn it i want to go to one of Tati's matches in person!

I know exactly how you feel, but knowing my luck I wont get to see Tati in person since there's no WTA event within a couple thousand miles of here. :sad:

SzavayFi
Feb 26th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Anyone gonna go to the US OPen this year :dance:

ZAK
Feb 26th, 2006, 03:52 AM
^ Me too, I go every year. But only for one day, so its luck if I get to see Tati

UDACHi
Feb 26th, 2006, 06:38 PM
I'm going to New Haven. :lol:

SzavayFi
Mar 1st, 2006, 12:33 AM
^ Me too, I go every year. But only for one day, so its luck if I get to see Tati
Oh really, sweet :cool: Ill go for a couple of days its always the highlight of my year :p

willrock
Mar 1st, 2006, 09:51 AM
I'm going to Roland Garros for 2 days in a row :)
Hopefully i'll see Tati! :hearts:

I<3Tati
Mar 1st, 2006, 02:11 PM
The only tourney I'll probably go to is the Mens Challenger in Tulsa, OK.:sad::D

Craigy
Mar 1st, 2006, 10:19 PM
The only tourney I have a chance of going to is Wimbledon, but I cant go this year :sobbing:
probably in 2 years time i'll go again :(

FrenchY52
Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:45 AM
We are gonna have the IW draw maybe today but probably tomorrow or saturday . Hope she'll have a pretty good draw !

Harju.
Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:56 AM
Dream draw : No Mara Santagelo. No Flavia Penetta. No Marion Bartoli :haha:.

K kidding. Hopefully we have Likhovtseva or Jankovic or Dechy or whomever that would make Tati win. :banana:.

UDACHi
Mar 2nd, 2006, 01:12 PM
Hopefully all the seeds in Tatiana's section suffer from food poisoning and collapse. :banana:

selyoink
Mar 2nd, 2006, 05:31 PM
Hopefully Tati can just show that she can take down whoever she is drawn against.

UDACHi
Mar 2nd, 2006, 05:52 PM
Nahh, I like my idea better. :)

ZAK
Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:52 PM
We probably wont have the Indian Wells draw until Monday, because main draw play doesnt start until Wednesday.

Harju.
Apr 1st, 2006, 02:35 AM
:bumps:

Anyone saw the roll? I literally CRINGED.

UDACHi
Apr 1st, 2006, 02:40 AM
I kept watching it over and over again and was like 'WTF Tati? Where is it?' but then they zoomed in and it was nassss-tay! :tape: :sad: :(

selyoink
Apr 1st, 2006, 03:29 AM
Yeah it was quite bad. I cringed and so did my roomate. I'm glad she will only be out 4-6 weeks. I thought it might be much worse than that.

FrenchY52
Apr 1st, 2006, 06:56 AM
:sad:

nouf
Apr 1st, 2006, 06:58 AM
tati torsion de la cheville gauche , platrée pendant 10 jours et réeducation pendant 4 à 6 semaines, arrachage d'1 ligament et traumatisme osseux à la cheville gauche! :-/

Tati ne participera pas a la fedcup le 23 et 24 avril prochain

et devrait revenir pour Roland Garros

plus de news sur tatiworld bientot

FrenchY52
Apr 1st, 2006, 07:03 AM
Noooon Elle avait de grandes chances d'etre selectionnée en simple :sad:
Hope there will be a miracle ..

panenka
Apr 1st, 2006, 07:17 AM
quel dommage !

bonne chance tati

nouf
Apr 1st, 2006, 07:23 AM
rsult irm tatiana: thkxs tatiworld!

http://tatiworld.free.fr/articles/tatiirm.jpg

georgekuo1017
Apr 1st, 2006, 08:01 AM
get well soon tati!

nouf
Apr 1st, 2006, 08:33 AM
article equipe today

http://tatiworld.free.fr/articles/SCANEQUIPE01avril2006tatiworld.jpg

FrenchY52
Apr 1st, 2006, 08:36 AM
Aie

Perfection
Apr 1st, 2006, 12:35 PM
It looked like she broke it :sad: Oh well, let's all make her a Get Well Soon card!

Pilongo
Apr 1st, 2006, 01:14 PM
Hi all im from Dementievas Gardens of Edem tread, just want to make you notice that we at the Elenas forum want to support you all (and of course tatiana) in these difficult moments. For sure we want Elena to win every match she plays, unfortunately she couldnt win ag. Tatiana in Miami, but of course we dont want any player to get hurt. She was doing a great tennis and having a great tournament at nasdaq.
That injury was a shame and i want her to be fully recovered soon, and maybe we could have another Dementieva - Golovin match at RG (with a russian victory, this time ;) ) Im sorry she will be some time out but for sure shell come back soon

the cat
Apr 1st, 2006, 01:22 PM
Tatiana suffered one of the worst rolled ankles I've ever seen and it's a minor miracle she will only be out 4 to 6 weeks. That's actually good news. And it was also good news how well she played against Maria Sharapova in their 2006 Nasdaq-100 Open semifinal match before she got hurt. Tati was really taking it to Masha and that was great to see. :) But the important thing now is for Tatiana to make a full recovery and not rush back to play.

ZAK
Apr 1st, 2006, 06:09 PM
It really annoys me that people say Tatiana has no game. She really showed against Maria that she doesn't just get the ball in play, and she can control points. Plus I think her movement and footwork is quite good when she's focused. And her serve is better than people seem to notice; for example, she had a faster service average speed than Maria in their match

rik du chesnay
Apr 1st, 2006, 08:17 PM
pfffffff c trop dommage

Harju.
Apr 2nd, 2006, 12:14 AM
Golovin not pleased
with Sharapova reaction
Injured French teen expected Russian
to come to her side of court

By Douglas Robson, Special to ********************

FROM THE NASDAQ-100 IN MIAMI – In the annals of unsportsmanlike behavior, Maria Sharapova's failure to acknowledge the injury to Tatiana Golovin in Thursday's closely contested semifinal is hardly Top-10 material. But it did not go unnoticed.

Asked Friday whether she was surprised Sharapova didn't approach the net or come to her aid after severely twisting her left ankle on break point at 3-4 in the third set, Golovin laughed and said, "I was in too much pain to pay attention." Golovin retired shortly thereafter.

Golovin, walking with crutches and wearing a bright pink cast up to her knee, didn't want to say it was unsportsmanlike. Still, she wasn't pleased. "I guess that's the way she is," she told ********************. "It's a match, but you know, we all know each other." Asked what she would have done in the same situation, Golovin said "I would have run to the other side of the court, of course."
The 18-year-old Frenchwoman said the diagnosis was two torn tendons. She will wear the cast for another 10 days and be back playing in 4-6 weeks - in time for Roland Garros, she said.

:tape: Loves it :devil:

Swiss_fan
Apr 2nd, 2006, 01:37 AM
and im sure she would do that if it ever happens

selyoink
Apr 2nd, 2006, 04:16 AM
It really annoys me that people say Tatiana has no game. She really showed against Maria that she doesn't just get the ball in play, and she can control points. Plus I think her movement and footwork is quite good when she's focused. And her serve is better than people seem to notice; for example, she had a faster service average speed than Maria in their match

I agree. For the first set and a half she played very tentatively. From 5-1 down though she was brilliant. She was exchanging power with power and winning most of the rallies against Sharapova. She really picked up her movement as well. And she had some very big serves as well. It is a shame we didn't get to see how things would've played out if Tati didn't get injured.

Harju.
Apr 2nd, 2006, 04:18 AM
And I don't like how everyone is jumping over Tati's bandwagon just becase they hate Shyperova :spit:

selyoink
Apr 2nd, 2006, 04:44 AM
And I don't like how everyone is jumping over Tati's bandwagon just becase they hate Shyperova :spit:

Well I think some are jumping on the bandwagon because of Tati's fight but I still agree with you. Though I'm sure most of those people will have forgotten about it by the time Tati comes back.

Solitaire
Apr 2nd, 2006, 05:22 AM
Well I think some are jumping on the bandwagon because of Tati's fight but I still agree with you. Though I'm sure most of those people will have forgotten about it by the time Tati comes back.

U got that right! People will jump off bandwagons as easily as they jump on them. Tati has a real fan base so it's just a drop in the bucket.

rseto
Apr 2nd, 2006, 05:46 AM

yeah, i agree. but there might be a couple of real fans. if you're out there, welcome!

Harju.
Apr 2nd, 2006, 07:53 AM
At noon, I head off to the Stadium which, this time, is almost full from the start. On my way there, I cross paths with Tati who is showcasing a beautiful pink cast on her leg !! She was smiling even though she now knows that she will be away from the courts approximately 6 weeks and will miss the Fed Cup tie against Italy end of April. When I asked her why the pink cast she answered « well if I have to have a cast on my leg might as well have an original one » !!

Awww. How cute. :lol:

FrenchY52
Apr 2nd, 2006, 10:20 AM
:d

HTE
Apr 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
Tatiana suffered one of the worst rolled ankles I've ever seen and it's a minor miracle she will only be out 4 to 6 weeks. That's actually good news. And it was also good news how well she played against Maria Sharapova in their 2006 Nasdaq-100 Open semifinal match before she got hurt. Tati was really taking it to Masha and that was great to see. :) But the important thing now is for Tatiana to make a full recovery and not rush back to play.

:yeah: well said :)

nouf
Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:31 PM
i add an article on tati, she tells us her injury and more!

http://tatiworld.free.fr/

its in french sorry! :-)

FrenchY52
Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:33 PM
Thx nouf
Rhaa c quoi ce Sharpi avatar ?

FrenchY52
Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:39 PM
Oh Tati's article is so good
I'm happy so know she has said this !!

Harju.
Apr 2nd, 2006, 06:40 PM
Thanks nouf. A very positive comments from Tati (from the sucky French that I know :lol: )

I guess she said something like, she'd be in Miami until the cast was taken off and then she would cheer for the French Fed Cup Team. She seemed to be positive to return in Berlin which is good news I supposed. She also said that she went back at 2 in the morning and could not sleep since the ankle was swollen and painful. Poor girl. Rest well now :hug:

UDACHi
Apr 3rd, 2006, 11:57 PM
Poor Tatiana. :crying2:

wurzelman
Apr 4th, 2006, 10:59 PM
I hope Tati makes a full recovery.

Mailin
Apr 5th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Take your time tati! :hug: :)

nouf
Apr 5th, 2006, 08:29 PM
she will go to rome no berlin! :-)

-VSR-
Apr 5th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Get well soon Tati.

I was a little scepticle of posting in here at first, because I didn't want everyone to think I am just "jumping" on her bandwagon because of Screamova. But I have sense that match because a fan. I never had seen her play before then so it gave me an opportunity to watch her. Let me tell you by the end of the second set I was on the edge of my seat and filled with happiness for her.

That smile as she won the second set, and watched the "challenge" called correct on the screen was beautiful. She quickly became my 3rd favorite player. It is so sad, that once I have become a fan, she has become injured. But I am praying for her recovery and look forward to her return in May. :yeah:

Also, she looked so beautiful at Miami. :hearts:

rseto
Apr 6th, 2006, 06:20 AM
welcome -VSR-! i'm fine with the bandwagon jumping as long as you're a real fan! and in the US, it's not exactly easy to catch her matches on tv so i'm glad you were able to watch her last match.

-VSR-
Apr 6th, 2006, 05:32 PM
welcome -VSR-! i'm fine with the bandwagon jumping as long as you're a real fan! and in the US, it's not exactly easy to catch her matches on tv so i'm glad you were able to watch her last match.

Thanks! :D

I just wish that ESPN would show more of her matches! :fiery:

yukon145
Apr 6th, 2006, 08:30 PM

we all do, hopfully soon.

-VSR-
Apr 6th, 2006, 08:32 PM
we all do, hopfully soon.

Hoepfully she gets her revenge on Maria too! :devil:

Harju.
Apr 6th, 2006, 08:33 PM
is it wrong if im still pissed that she lost this match until now? :p

yukon145
Apr 6th, 2006, 08:34 PM

no, you dont wanna know how long i stay pissed about lost matches. its pretty sad.

selyoink
Apr 6th, 2006, 08:47 PM
I usually get over lost matches pretty quickly. I could care less if she loses to Sharapova but when she gets injured is when I get upset. She was just started to play at the level we have been expecting for a while now and then she gets hurt. I hope it doesn't hinder her development at all.

-VSR-
Apr 6th, 2006, 09:12 PM
I usually get over lost matches pretty quickly. I could care less if she loses to Sharapova but when she gets injured is when I get upset. She was just started to play at the level we have been expecting for a while now and then she gets hurt. I hope it doesn't hinder her development at all.

I agree. I remember turning on the tv and finding her down 1-5, and I was like great. But then she started to play so well. I remember watching her match Sharapova stroke for stroke and I was getting into it. I was even holding my breath on those match points, but Tatiana wasn't. She was going for it. She never got down on herself, and really just played her game. When she won that second set, I was so happy with her. Her smile as she watched the challenge and saw it was "correct" was so great to see.

By then I just couldn't change the channel for anything and it was so great. But then when she injured herself, I was so upset. I mean that was her match, she was going to win, I just know she was. She was never going to give it up, and...urgh... I just know she wouold have won. But now we just need to wait patiently for her comeback, where I hope she brings the same tennis she has in Miami!

rseto
Apr 7th, 2006, 04:53 AM

i get much more pissed after she chokes than losing these 3 setters to the top players. although i got really mad after miami since i was thinking of last year and how her injury seemed to affect her for several months. hope she can get over this injury quicker.

UDACHi
Apr 9th, 2006, 07:29 PM

Welcome to the world of supporting non-American players! :D

selyoink
Apr 9th, 2006, 08:35 PM

A world in which you rarely get to see your favorite players in action.

-VSR-
Apr 10th, 2006, 03:27 AM

:lol:

But sometimes it works for me, when Venus and Serena are playing.

I just wish that instead of showing a big blowout (unless V&S) they would switch to a more enteratining match. But this always varies by who is playing, like many people would say. ;)

Harju.
Apr 10th, 2006, 05:21 AM
Lmao. Geez guys, what about us who are in Asia. All we get to see is Sania Mirza :spit:

Harju.
Apr 10th, 2006, 05:24 AM
Anyone watch American Idol here? :wavey:

-VSR-
Apr 10th, 2006, 09:51 PM
I do sometimes. ;)

:hearts: Kellie Pickler! :lol:

Craigy
Apr 11th, 2006, 06:20 PM
My mum watches it :haha: I'm always out with friends when it's on. My dad likes the one with the grey hair :lol: Taylor or something? :confused:
Pfft, I'd rather have ESPN than shitty eurosport. Its always Dementieva, Sharapova (I don't mind), Hingis etc. They didn't show Serena much :ras:

Harju.
Apr 11th, 2006, 06:38 PM
I hope McPheever wins it this year. I don't mind Chris or Paris too.

Say no to Ace and Kellie. Ban them. :tape:

nouf
Apr 13th, 2006, 05:41 AM
news tati! her plaster was removed last Monday

http://tatiworld.free.fr/articles/deplatragetati.jpg

FrenchY52
Apr 13th, 2006, 05:18 PM
:)

rseto
Apr 13th, 2006, 07:17 PM
thanks for the news/scan, nouf!

FrenchY52
Apr 14th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Cela fait presque un an jour pour jour que vous avez pris la tête de cette équipe de France de Fed Cup, quel bilan sportif et humain en tirez-vous ?
Georges Goven : L'aventure humaine est exceptionnelle : nous avons un super groupe. Nous essayons de construire une équipe où les filles se sentent bien, où tout le monde a envie de jouer. Lorsque l'une d'entre elles joue, les autres sont derrière, à l'encourager, sans pensée négative. Il s'agit d'un vrai groupe où chaque individualité se met au service du collectif... C'est très enrichissant... Lorsque Tatiana Golovin, à peine déplâtrée, m'appelle des Etats-Unis, et me dit qu'elle a envie de venir à Nancy pour encourager l'équipe ... humainement, c'est fort ! Nous avons vécu une campagne 2005 avec des débuts difficiles face à l'Autriche, puis nous sommes montés en puissance jusqu'à cette finale perdue à Roland-Garros, dans une ambiance extraordinaire, face à la Russie. J'aurais aimé une autre fin, bien sûr, que ce soit le feu d'artifice de la victoire, mais encore une fois, ce fut un moment fort. La qualité des matches et tout ce qu'ont donné les filles ont un peu atténué le goût amer de la défaite... Donc, j'ai envie de repartir cette année dans le même esprit, avec le même type de fonctionnement, et dans le but d'aller chercher cette victoire finale...

Propos recueillis par Peggy BERGERE.

:hearts:

UDACHi
Apr 14th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Pfft, I'd rather have ESPN than shitty eurosport. Its always Dementieva, Sharapova (I don't mind), Hingis etc. They didn't show Serena much :ras:

Dementieva and Sharapova?! :eek:

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! :hearts:

selyoink
Apr 17th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Tati fell six spots in the rankings from 21 to 27 due to her semi-final points at Charleston last year coming off. Fortunately she doesn't have anything else to defend until the French Open.

rseto
Apr 18th, 2006, 04:53 AM
Tati fell six spots in the rankings from 21 to 27 due to her semi-final points at Charleston last year coming off. Fortunately she doesn't have anything else to defend until the French Open.

with that ranking, she will be drawn to face a top 8 seed at the french open.

while watching amelia island and charleston, i was thinking what tati could have done at those tournaments considering the number of players who went back to europe. and when she returns, everybody else is also going to play berlin and rome.

vince du chesnay
Apr 18th, 2006, 01:05 PM

American channels like only american player.

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Is Tati playing Bari? :tape: I got badreppes for saying she wasn't :tape:

:inlove:
Apr 18th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Is Tati playing Bari? :tape: I got badreppes for saying she wasn't :tape:

Oooh can I give you a bad rep? I haven't ever bad repped someone. :( I'm really missing out I feel.

:inlove:
Apr 18th, 2006, 02:53 PM
I hope McPheever wins it this year. I don't mind Chris or Paris too.

Say no to Ace and Kellie. Ban them. :tape:

Praying for Paris. If Ace wins I will DIE.

TeaMMashA
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Hi guys just thought id introduce myself im a small fan of Tati but i love to watch her play i nevr really thought about entering here until i saw the newest Tati post at French Coection anyway Hello Guys :wavey:

~lollipop_girl~
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Aaron... I was just about to do the same! :(

I'm Katie and only recently have I become a Tati fan! I don't know how much I will be popping around here but I thought I might now while other places are quiet! So basically hi :wavey:

TeaMMashA
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Aaron... I was just about to do the same! :(

I'm Katie and only recently have I become a Tati fan! I don't know how much I will be popping around here but I thought I might now while other places are quiet! So basically hi :wavey:

Great Minds think alike hey Katie! :lol: :hug:

~lollipop_girl~
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Great Minds think alike hey Katie! :lol: :hug:
Pffft :ras: You just stole my thoughts is all! :p

TeaMMashA
Apr 18th, 2006, 03:47 PM

I never steal i borrow! :) but no im no physcic! :lol:

Swiss_fan
Apr 20th, 2006, 08:36 PM
tennis is boring without Tati ...

hope her comeback is soon :)

Swiss_fan
Apr 20th, 2006, 08:40 PM

great to see another female tati fan :D

Ballbasher
Apr 20th, 2006, 08:57 PM
come back Tati :sad:

FrenchY52
Apr 21st, 2006, 02:11 PM
Tati won't be in Strasbourg :sad:

yukon145
Apr 21st, 2006, 02:14 PM
Tati won't be in Strasbourg :sad:

where did you read this? i dont think she ever was planning to play was she? or is the ankle taking longer to heal than expected. i just want her to come back when shes 100% healthy and ready.

nouf
Apr 21st, 2006, 03:45 PM
tati is arrived to nancy today!

report of party tonight with tati and players soon on tatiworld! by laurent my reporter! :-)

vince du chesnay
Apr 21st, 2006, 06:13 PM
Tati won't be in Strasbourg :sad:this is a rummor no ? :o

rik du chesnay
Apr 21st, 2006, 07:19 PM
Si elle fait pas strasbourg elle va arriver a Roland avec 2 ou 3 tournois dans les jambes.C'est pas l'ideale!

TatiAnnahølic
Apr 21st, 2006, 07:40 PM
Playing 3 weeks in a row before RG could be dangerous... she could end up injured again. IMO she should play Berlin/Rome and then go to Paris to get ready.

FrenchY52
Apr 21st, 2006, 07:58 PM
I don't think it's a rumor because www.internationaux-tennis-strasbourg.com the official website announced the list of the players yesterday evening and The only french for the moment in Marion Bartoli :o

rik du chesnay
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:03 PM
I don't think it's a rumor because www.internationaux-tennis-strasbourg.com the official website announced the list of the players yesterday evening and The only french for the moment in Marion Bartoli :o

Je te crois mais je pense pas que ce soit le bon choix.What do you think about this choice?

nouf
Apr 21st, 2006, 09:17 PM
au contraire c voulu! si elle fait defaut ou probleme physique a rome ou berlin ca lui laissera une semaine pour etre prete avant rg!

rseto
Apr 22nd, 2006, 02:42 AM
Playing 3 weeks in a row before RG could be dangerous... she could end up injured again. IMO she should play Berlin/Rome and then go to Paris to get ready.

yeah, i want her to be as healthy as possible during the middle and end of the year. also if she needs more matches, i'm sure they'll give her a wildcard in strasbourg.

Tylane
Apr 22nd, 2006, 11:45 AM
Tatiana is in Nancy to cheer her friends od the french team of Fed Cup. May Pierce too.
Nice of them. ;)

willrock
Apr 23rd, 2006, 09:51 AM
From Lequipe.fr: http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/20060423_104122Dev.html

Golovin pressée de retrouver les courts:
«Lorsqu'on m'a déplâtré, cela m'a fait un petit choc, mais en deux ou trois séances de rééducation, cela s'est vraiment amélioré. J'ai même recommencé à courir la semaine dernière. J'ai vraiment fait de gros progrès en deux semaines. J'ai encore mal lors des changements de direction par exemple. Mais je pense que j'aurai mal pendant encore deux ou trois mois car l'inflammation est toujours là. Mais les ligaments vont de mieux en mieux, il faut donc que je continue à bien faire la rééducation. Je vais rentrer à Paris la semaine prochaine, je vais commencer à me préparer physiquement pour espérer bientôt jouer. Je pense reprendre au tournoi de Strasbourg (22 mai). Mais être ici sur le bord du terrain me fait très plaisir. J'ai vraiment l'impression que cela fait un an que je n'ai pas joué alors que cela ne fait que trois semaines. Cela commence à faire long, j'ai donc hâte de rentrer sur le court. De voir les filles jouer comme ça, cela donne envie. Et puis sur le bord du court, on n'a pas la pression de gagner des points, c'est encore mieux, on peut crier, faire de bruit, supporter les filles.»

Translation : "When i got the plaster off, i was a little shocked, but in two or three sessions of re education, it really got better. I even started running again last week. I really made big progress in 2 weeks. I still have pain for changes of direction for instance. Yet i think i would still have pain during 2 or 3 months because the inflammation is still here. However, the ligaments feel better and better, therefore i must go on doing the re education properly. I will go back to Paris next week, and begin to prepare myself physically as i hope to play soon. I think i'll get back to court in Strasbourg. Being here on the side of the court pleases me much. I really have the feeling that i haven't been playing for a year whereas it's been only 3 weeks. It is getting to be a long time, i am thus eager to be back on the court. Watching the girls playing that way, makes me wanna (play as well). On the side of the court, you don't have the pressure to win points, you can shout, make noise, support the girls, it's even better."

Take your time Tati :hug:
But i wanna see you in person in Roland! Take care! :wavey:

TatiAnnahølic
Apr 23rd, 2006, 10:10 AM
smart choice from Tania :D

FrenchY52
Apr 23rd, 2006, 10:12 AM
It's dangerous to play only one tournament before RG but if she does well it's ok .. Go tati come back in form !!

yukon145
Apr 23rd, 2006, 10:29 AM
glad to see that shes hopfully not rushing this, cant wait to see her back.

selyoink
Apr 23rd, 2006, 04:04 PM
I hope she can be back at full form soon.

-VSR-
Apr 23rd, 2006, 08:50 PM
Get better soon Tati, and I hope to see you playing on schedule! :yeah: :hug:

yukon145
Oct 27th, 2006, 04:27 AM
bump for the off season.

has anyone seen the Tennis channel show center court with episode that features Tati? i've been meaning to see it and its only been on a few times and i've always been busy.

Craigy
Oct 27th, 2006, 09:00 AM
I can't believe what happened to Mary :sad: I'm not even that big of a fan but wow :sobbing:

FrenchY52
Oct 27th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Yeh that's horrible i didn't sleep last night :sad:

Craigy
Oct 27th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Yeah, I was thinking about it too :( I just wish I didn't download it. Poor Mary :sad:

orfeus
Oct 27th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Hi folks:) ,
he/she, who still hasn't voted for Tati do so here:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=267617&pp=15

She definitely needs our help:help:

FrenchY52
Oct 28th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Tati is in another Popularity contest. Fans prefered her to Hingis :eek:, Mary :eek:, Kim :eek:, Molik, and now she's in the Semi against Hantuchova ! Vote for her here : http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=271530

Harju.
Nov 1st, 2006, 04:19 PM
Anyone excited about YEC? This year seems abit blah to me. Maria will prolly take home the trophy.

PS : I hate working. I want to be a student :sad:

selyoink
Nov 1st, 2006, 09:34 PM
I have very little interest in the YEC this year. I want Lena to do well but she is the only player that I like that qualified. Plus I don't have any TV coverage so I don't care too much.

FrenchY52
Nov 1st, 2006, 10:17 PM
I have very little interest in the YEC this year.
So do i :(

rseto
Nov 1st, 2006, 10:44 PM
i'm going to have a lot of tv coverage of the wta since I have Versus (still no Tennis Channel) but i'm not going to wake up very early to watch it.

Also read in a British tennis mag that sharapova's toughest match at the us open was against tati. Now we all knew that but it was nice to read in print.

ZAK
Nov 2nd, 2006, 08:36 PM
I'm exicited for the YEC simple beacause I haven't seen tennis on TV since the US Open. I'd watch pretty much any tennis

FrenchY52
Nov 2nd, 2006, 08:38 PM
Not very excited because now that's he end of the season and i'm fed up with almost all 8 :(
I'll only be cheering for Momo :angel:

I<3Tati
Nov 2nd, 2006, 09:31 PM
I'm exicited for the YEC simple beacause I haven't seen tennis on TV since the US Open. I'd watch pretty much any tennis

thats the only reason im even remotely excited. i mean this year just seems like itll be a bit boring to me since theres only 1 player (hingis) that i like thats playin this year. hopefully itll turn out better than i expect tho...

stefi62
Nov 3rd, 2006, 09:19 AM
I'm a bit disappointed as well with YEC :rolleyes: : I'm going to Madrid, bought my tickets in February, when Mary Pierce was alright and hoped to see her there! Tati was also kind of improving, sio I imagined I might see her there as well! But hey, you know... so now I go but with nobody to cheer!!! :tape: Hopefully the doubles will be grand!!! :bounce:

Neptune
Nov 3rd, 2006, 10:11 AM
I'm a bit disappointed as well with YEC :rolleyes: : I'm going to Madrid, bought my tickets in February, when Mary Pierce was alright and hoped to see her there! Tati was also kind of improving, sio I imagined I might see her there as well! But hey, you know... so now I go but with nobody to cheer!!! :tape: Hopefully the doubles will be grand!!! :bounce:

You have the chance to assist to the fight for Number one spot.Even if there is no one of your favorites,going to see playing Mauresmo,Henin,Sharapova and others is always interesting,no? I think you very lucky girl....;)

orfeus
Nov 3rd, 2006, 01:33 PM
Anyone excited about YEC? This year seems abit blah to me. Maria will prolly take home the trophy.

PS : I hate working. I want to be a student :sad:

I sort of agree, I'm not excited @ all:rolleyes:

Harju.
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:51 AM
I'd still watch though LOL but I can see a lot of one sided match.

Sveta is clueless in indoor.
Nadya mental midget against top player.
Lena. Ah Lena.
Hingis hasn't been the same since Wimbledon.
Momo, Kim and Juju are half injured.
Maria. Future #1!1111!!!11!

FrenchY52
Nov 4th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Maria. Future #1!1111!!!11!

:ras: :scared: :timebomb:

Harju.
Nov 4th, 2006, 01:45 PM
:ras: :scared: :timebomb:
At least only Tania that'd challenge future #1!!111!!! in future ;)

Craigy
Nov 4th, 2006, 03:13 PM
I'm not watching the YEC. It will suck so badly :lol:

ZAK
Nov 4th, 2006, 10:09 PM
I figure if all the player are out of form, their matches should atleast be competitive ;)

orfeus
Nov 8th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Did anyone watch yesterday? Guess V-lix was pretty much right, Masha's gonna win the whole thing:rolleyes:

FrenchY52
Nov 8th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Yes i watched Amélie playing like a crap :tape:

NeverSayDie
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:47 PM
:wavey: Hello fellow Tati fans!!! :)

FrenchY52
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:50 PM

:wavey: Welcome

NeverSayDie
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:50 PM
:wavey: Welcome

Thank you :hug: :D

Craigy
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:42 PM

Hey :) :wavey:

Craigy
Nov 8th, 2006, 07:43 PM
:haha: Dementieva still hasn't won a set :o

AnneSo006
Nov 8th, 2006, 08:36 PM

Hey you! :wavey:

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 9th, 2006, 01:25 PM
You should all go for Maria! :D :angel:

Harju.
Nov 9th, 2006, 02:42 PM
I actually admire Maria for improving whatever she was lacking. Like I've said, she's the future #1! Now if only Tati can get a pair of new ankles! :o

Craigy
Nov 9th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Don't really care for Maria :p

FrenchY52
Nov 9th, 2006, 04:42 PM

Weren't you a big fan of her before ?

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 9th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Yes but I do & Tati fans should stick together right? ;)

Craigy
Nov 10th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Weren't you a big fan of her before ?

Yes :o Although I think it was because she was prancing around in a bikini :lol: :o
But no, I'm not good enough to be a true fan of her :p I always go of her sooner of later ;)

Craigy
Nov 10th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Yes but I do & Tati fans should stick together right? ;)

I think we should stick together but I'm not supporting Maria :lol: Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for her (usually) :o And I think she has a great game and will win more slams but I'm just not the biggest fan :p Now I'm sure that's good enough for you? :p

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 11th, 2006, 03:41 AM
I think we should stick together but I'm not supporting Maria :lol: Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for her (usually) :o And I think she has a great game and will win more slams but I'm just not the biggest fan :p Now I'm sure that's good enough for you? :p
Gotta be one of the best things ever said by a non-Marai fan! :worship: ;)
Nah, honestly I respect everyone's opinions and choice of players to support and to not support (or "hate") so it doesn't make any difference to me whether people like Maria or not, so feel free to say whatever u like, with in reason! :p

Craigy
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Oh I hope to god Mauresmo wins tomorrow!

FrenchY52
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Oh I hope to god Mauresmo wins tomorrow!

Yes ! Allez Amélie !! :bounce: :bounce:

Omg i can't stop thinking about that great last set against Kim :eek: :eek: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Harju.
Nov 12th, 2006, 02:27 AM
I hope I didn't jinx Maria :tape: :lol:

ALLEZ MOMITO :hearts:

selyoink
Nov 12th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Allez Justine!

FrenchY52
Nov 12th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Allez Amélie !!

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 12th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Cooooooooooooome on Amelie (something different from all the Allez's in here :p)

RonnieO'Sullivan
Nov 12th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Justine gonna win it :D

AnneSo006
Nov 12th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Allez Amé!!!
I hope Tati will be in the YEC next year!!! :bounce:

FrenchY52
Nov 12th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Allez Amé!!!

:rolleyes: Lol

Craigy
Nov 12th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Fucking Justine :armed: :sad:

Craigy
Nov 12th, 2006, 07:40 PM
FrenchY52 has been banned :sobbing:
Until the 19th :ras: It's all Justine's fault :lol:

orfeus
Nov 12th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Allez Amé!!!

Don't think so:awww:
Don't get me wrong, I wish her all the good in the world, but she won't make it into the top 8 the next year. She'll end up no. 11:cool:

AnneSo006
Nov 12th, 2006, 11:20 PM
Don't think so:awww:
Don't get me wrong, I wish her all the good in the world, but she won't make it into the top 8 the next year. She'll end up no. 11:cool:

Yes I try to be really optimistic... :)

But I don't really think it can happen...:awww:
If she can be in the Top10-Top15 it will be great! And I think she can make it!:bounce:

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 13th, 2006, 07:12 AM
See I knew there was a reason I didn't like Justine! ;)

Craigy
Nov 13th, 2006, 09:58 AM
See I knew there was a reason I didn't like Justine! ;)

I think you all can guess why I don't like her :p

Kunal
Nov 13th, 2006, 10:03 AM
didnt know that......shes hot

orfeus
Nov 14th, 2006, 04:35 PM
didnt know that......shes hot

Do u mean Justine?:rolleyes:

rseto
Nov 15th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Yes I try to be really optimistic... :)

But I don't really think it can happen...:awww:
If she can be in the Top10-Top15 it will be great! And I think she can make it!:bounce:

i'll be very happy if tati can reach top 10. but she'll probably need an injury-free year to do that.

rseto
Nov 15th, 2006, 06:16 AM
anyone watching atp this week?

what were the odds that both the wta and atp won't need to use their alternates? :lol:

Harju.
Nov 15th, 2006, 01:21 PM
i'll be very happy if tati can reach top 10. but she'll probably need an injury-free year to do that.
Tati will at least reach top 10 in her career but like you said, with her fragile ankle, it's hard to see her being there consistently.

FrenchY52
Nov 20th, 2006, 04:25 PM

Hi i'm back :rolleyes:
Justine_Fan :rolleyes: :mad:

AnneSo006
Nov 20th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Welcome back!!! :bounce:

orfeus
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Glad to have u back, FrenchY:hatoff:
Anyway, I must say you really spiced it up - I mean I don't like Justine @ all, but would never say that.

FrenchY52
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Glad to have u back, FrenchY:hatoff:
Anyway, I must say you really spiced it up - I mean I don't like Justine @ all, but would never say that.

Even if it wasn't funny i was just kidding but i was angry after she won :rolleyes: :mad: Whatever, a week is nothing :rolleyes:

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 22nd, 2006, 10:22 AM
Welcome back hun! :hug:

UDACHi
Nov 22nd, 2006, 05:46 PM
VIVA injury free 2007.

orfeus
Nov 24th, 2006, 04:33 PM
VIVA injury free 2007.

If only...:unsure:

FrenchY52
Nov 29th, 2006, 06:55 PM
A few news from some people who know Tati's family on tati's french website :

Tati will play in GC only if her ankle is ready, and she came back from the Bahamas the 20th and she is now training in Miami..

yukon145
Nov 29th, 2006, 08:14 PM
A few news from some people who know Tati's family on tati's french website :

Tati will play in GC only if her ankle is ready, and she came back from the Bahamas the 20th and she is now training in Miami..

glad to hear that shes being careful with her injury and shes back to training. thanks for the news.

rseto
Dec 1st, 2006, 04:21 AM
i hope tati is ready by gold coast. i thought it was a minor injury and she'll definitely play in january but it's pretty serious if she's not ready to go.

after miami, it was 3 months (not counting FO). if she misses gold coast, it's approaching 3 months again.

FrenchY52
Dec 9th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Have you see the tennis poll at the moment on www.eurosport.fr/tennis :eek:

What have been the most important moments of the season ?
One of the option is "Golovin's injury in Miami" ... :( :sad: :o
There is also "Bartoli reaching the top20"

FrenchY52
Dec 9th, 2006, 10:08 AM
But they forgot mary :o