PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop collabo experts help me with a song (please)

Dana Marcy
Feb 18th, 2006, 02:49 PM
I'm SURE yawl will know this song. It's maybe 6 months old. It features a male singer and a rapper. The only thing I can remember (sorry that it aint much) is that the rapper goes "be sincere with it" (repeated SEVERAL times). What's it called? I wanna get the single. YES I buy CD singles! :p

(Please don't say "Dana you late. That song is so old!" :lol: :p :angel: )

creep
Feb 18th, 2006, 03:02 PM
It's not MJ Cole, is it?

ampers&
Feb 18th, 2006, 03:04 PM
I'm SURE yawl will know this song. It's maybe 6 months old. It features a male singer and a rapper. The only thing I can remember (sorry that it aint much) is that the rapper goes "be sincere with it" (repeated SEVERAL times). What's it called? I wanna get the single. YES I buy CD singles! :p

(Please don't say "Dana you late. That song is so old!" :lol: :p :angel: )
erm...Soul Survivor???
Akon and Young Jeezy.
that's the only one that pops in my head.

Dana Marcy
Feb 18th, 2006, 03:05 PM
It's not MJ Cole, is it?

I don't know. Is he a rapper?

Dana Marcy
Feb 18th, 2006, 03:07 PM
erm...Soul Survivor???
Akon and Young Jeezy.
that's the only one that pops in my head.

Thanks girl but I know Soul Survivor and it isn't that. The song I'm looking for starts with the male singing and then the rapper comes in and out saying "be sincere with it"...

creep
Feb 18th, 2006, 03:08 PM
I don't know. Is he a rapper?

Sorry I'm never much help at these things, I'm far too old. A person I know had a CD and it was titled Sincere or there was a track on the CD titled Sincere, so this sprang to my mind.

Chaka Khans still hip to me (lol now I sound like Huey Lewis) what do I know!

ampers&
Feb 18th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Thanks girl but I know Soul Survivor and it isn't that. The song I'm looking for starts with the male singing and then the rapper comes in and out saying "be sincere with it"...
"Rodeo" by Juvenile?
lol...i don't know any others.:shrug:

harloo
Feb 18th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Hmm...you have me stumped. Are you thinking about Donnel Jones new cut. Jermaine Dupri says, "I'm so sincere with it, I just wan't you to know if you can feel it rock back and forth".

Donell Jones featuring Jermaine Dupri?:confused: If not I think you will like this song. It's a good collab.:D

And Dana have you heard Keke Wyatt's new song, "Don't Put Your Hands On Me"?;)

Dana Marcy
Feb 19th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Hmm...you have me stumped. Are you thinking about Donnel Jones new cut. Jermaine Dupri says, "I'm so sincere with it, I just wan't you to know if you can feel it rock back and forth".

Donell Jones featuring Jermaine Dupri?:confused: If not I think you will like this song. It's a good collab.:D

And Dana have you heard Keke Wyatt's new song, "Don't Put Your Hands On Me"?;)

That it!! :bounce: :hug: I thought the rapper sounded a lot like Jermaine. :lol:

I like Keke and YES I like that song also. I think in general people slept on Keke's last album. :)

harloo
Feb 19th, 2006, 07:10 PM
That it!! :bounce: :hug: I thought the rapper sounded a lot like Jermaine. :lol:

I like Keke and YES I like that song also. I think in general people slept on Keke's last album. :)

Glad I got the right song. It's called, "Better Stop Talking". I have it on my ipod and listen to it on shuffle all the time.

And that Keke song is a great song for women that are going through domestic abuse. I'm suprised I liked the song so much because it really doesn't cater to me. The beat is phenomenal and I love how she talks about her own personal domestic violence situation where she stabbed her boyfriend. Keke's looking even better now since she lost some weight. Do you know when her album's coming out?;)