PDA

View Full Version : Allstar 2006

Meteor Shower
Feb 18th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Dunk contest tonight :bounce: :bounce: :D
Anyone saw the Rookie contest? I'm downloading the highlights now.

I hope we have agood dunk contest.. too bad vince isn't participating.

Kunal
Feb 18th, 2006, 11:38 AM
kinda sucks cuz after carters antics 4-5 years ago, the benchmark cannot be raised any higher....nobody can top what he did.

lets hope its a good contest....

Kunal
Feb 18th, 2006, 11:41 AM
and i wished the all star game was more seriosuly treated....i mean they only play seriously in th 4th quarter, rest is all showmanship

Meteor Shower
Feb 18th, 2006, 11:46 AM
and i wished the all star game was more seriosuly treated....i mean they only play seriously in th 4th quarter, rest is all showmanship

Yaron Talpaz from Israel had an interesting idea to make it U.S.A stars vs. International NBA stars, so it will be more competitive. But since the allstar is selling so much tickets now they will never change it.

I like the allstar the way it is right now anyway so it doesn't matter to me. In fact, I have only watched 2002,2004 allstars. I like the dunk,skills and three-points shooting more :D

SloKid
Feb 18th, 2006, 12:12 PM
I want to see what Nate Robinson has to offer tonight at the Dunk Contest and Iggy too. :)

Meteor Shower
Feb 19th, 2006, 10:14 AM
I heard it was great :woohoo:
plz try to avoid spoilers,I'm downloading it now..

BlazeII
Feb 19th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Nate was great and provided one of the most spectacular dunk for a little person. :eek:

There was even a dunk off

Kunal
Feb 19th, 2006, 02:57 PM
would like to see my man Boykins do somethin nutty....

that would be a sight

~Carsten~
Feb 19th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Nate was great! He dunks with 5'9! Wow that was great to see! The Dunk over Spud Webb was amazing.
Iguodala's dunk with AI was unbelievable!

But Dirk was the best! ;)

Meteor Shower
Feb 19th, 2006, 04:20 PM
what about Josh smith? last year he was amazing

~Carsten~
Feb 19th, 2006, 04:42 PM
no his 2 dunks were not the same like last year! his first was only a dunk from the freethrowline. But he wanted to jump from behind the half circle, behind the freethrowline.
The second, he mist this dunk, I think it was 3 times. Then he changes it, but it was not very sensational.

RatedR Superstar
Feb 20th, 2006, 04:46 AM
Andre got screwed, he should have won :(

the All star game was great, amazing performance by T-Mac, too bad he missed the final shot

~Carsten~
Feb 20th, 2006, 11:10 AM
The All Star game was great, but LeBron played too selfish, I think. It looked that he wanted, from the first second of the game, the MVP trophy. I found him not very good. I'm honest, I'm not a fan of LeBron.

BlazeII
Feb 20th, 2006, 11:16 AM
The All Star game was great, but LeBron played too selfish, I think. It looked that he wanted, from the first second of the game, the MVP trophy. I found him not very good. I'm honest, I'm not a fan of LeBron.

He said this same think. Not once did he pass the ball or look like he was having fun like the other players.

I guess is loss to Wade in the skillz challenge hurt him

~Carsten~
Feb 20th, 2006, 11:33 AM
exactly!!
Look at Kobe, he played very well and took not very much shots! He was so near to get a Triple double. Wade played great und very unselfish. Shaq played good for the few minutes he played (10 min fewer than James)

RatedR Superstar
Feb 21st, 2006, 01:08 AM
LeBron haters, heres a question, if youre as good as LBJ, and has a chance to show and prove to the world that you are as good as what the experts say about you, would you do the same thing he did..BTW, kobe didnt hug the ball coz he has nothing left to prove (unlike LBJ) and he's with T-Mac, its kinda selfish to steal the spotlight from him, Wade has nothing to prove either, LBJ needed to shine that night

Kunal
Feb 21st, 2006, 02:02 AM
woohoo the east won for a change

RatedR Superstar
Feb 21st, 2006, 02:14 AM
woohoo the east won for a change

the east also won last year :D