PDA

View Full Version : ALL TOPs IN HERE NOW

jacs
May 13th, 2002, 02:54 PM
TOPs,

Let us please STOP all this fighting. There is enough negativity on this board and with Lindsay not playing, it has been getting on all our nerves.

I hope you guys don't think I'm trying to be mean or bossy or anything. I know I haven't been around the forum for quite sometime now. I hope you would understand that I am posting in what I think is the best interest of the clan.

several points first:

yes, queen lindsay is DAVEN fan.

yes, queen lindsay was a former vice-president.

yes, we have had this problem before.

It is stressed that our main purpose as a clan IS to defend Lindsay in the board. It is even more stressed that we should and do not BASH another player or that players' fans in any circumstance and expect that that behavior be reflected with that of the TOP.

It is also emphasized that we act as a group. MORESO, our actions, eventhough as INDIVIDUALISTIC as we think it is, should be more thought out. EACH KNOWN LINDSAY FAN should be wary of the fact that people out there would tend to stereotype one persons' action with that of the whole group (in this situation, the TOP).

I do not agree with how queenlindsay acted. THOUGH, i still respect queenlindsay's right to let his opinions' be known. HOWEVER, what is wished that was happened is that his opinions would be only tagged to him and not with the whole clan, as what happened or might have happened.

AS MORE OF A PLEA, NOT A DIRECTIVE, I would like to ask every TOP to think more of what you would say. If you think that you would say something that would damage the reputation of our group or of lindsay fans' in general, PLEASE be very clear that you are speaking for YOURSELF and FOR NO ONE ELSE.

THE TOP WILL SUPPORT EACH OTHER TO THE POINT OF OUR PURPOSE, AND NOT TO DEGRADE OTHERS.

HOWEVER, this situation does NOT warrant for queenlindsay to LEAVE THE CLAN. WE CAN BE CIVIL. WE CAN ACT LIKE ADULTS.

I know that there has been nerves pulled from different people (Jabber et al). I hope that we could push this aside and act better as a clan.

THANK YOU and GOD BLESS

GO LINDSAY

kazbeee
May 13th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Well Said Jacs:wavey:

jacs
May 13th, 2002, 03:04 PM

beckl
May 13th, 2002, 03:04 PM
Go Jacs, I think that graduation put hings like your tylenol habit put things back into perspective (is that a word, did i spell it right)?
Lets support lindsay and try not to piss each other off to much.
:)

Ps:- Nikki.... thanks for that....
(Now i too have a press pass for eastbourne, woohoo)
:bounce: http://www.smilies.nl/bounce/huepfenicon111.gif
Clearly happy
beckl

jacs
May 13th, 2002, 03:06 PM
thank you beckl and kaz :)

Mikey
May 13th, 2002, 03:57 PM
thanx jacs :) :kiss:

(and i apologize for my comments :o )

c2
May 13th, 2002, 09:23 PM
I was hoping for a good ol, knock-down, drag out FIGHT...

Get cher tickets nowwwwwww.... In this corner, JABBERWOCKY ! featuring the white headband and dangling cigarette!

and in this corner... QUEENLINDSAY! formerly known as DAVENfan! Get yer seats while they last.. only $20 bucks a pop! Watch these two queens of the court battle it out! :D :D :D :D
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

all in fun, guys.. :) no offense intended.

CYNDY aka "Don King"

joaco
May 13th, 2002, 09:58 PM
very weel said Jacs:) There is no use in fighting, even more between ourself.
Hope you two can work things out!

Joaco

PD: We've been missing you around Jacs, really glad you're back!

Jan
May 14th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Thanks JACS.

I apologise if any of my comments were out of line but I was just keen to defend our Clan and Lindsay of course without getting too embroiled in what had already been said. As a Vice President of TOP I may not have handled it to the best of my ability by my heart is in the right place.

So lets look forward to Lindsay's return and a lot of new positive threads to comment on.

Cheers guys.

Jan

:bounce: :bounce: :wavey: :hearts: :hearts:

jacs
May 14th, 2002, 02:30 PM
that's the spirit guys

QUEENLINDSAY
May 14th, 2002, 05:42 PM
I"M SORRY TO ALL TOP's for causing trouble with the clan.
You know in my heart that fighting with a fellow Lindsay fan is the last thing I would do in this board.

I may hurt some of you and I was hurt too, but I know all things works together for all people who Loves LINDSAY!!!!

I promise to slow down with my arguments with the Williams fans. I know its hard for they really pissed me off but I will try for the sake of TOP's clan.

WAY TO GO!!! TOP's!!!!!!!

Jan
May 15th, 2002, 12:18 PM
Thanks for those comments QueenLindsay, they are appreciated!

We Lindsay fans are generally a happy bunch and especially when she's playing. So Roll on her return.

Cheers to all TOP Members

Jan
:cool: :cool:

jacs
May 15th, 2002, 02:28 PM
that would be much appreciated queenlindsay :)

go TOPs!

go Lindsay!