PDA

View Full Version : Pink continues to verbally attack Paris Hilton

spiceboy
Feb 17th, 2006, 05:34 PM
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/02/15/pink_continues_to_verbally_attack_paris

Pink Continues To Verbally Attack Paris Hilton

Pop punk Pink has lashed out at Paris Hilton, challenging the socialite's spelling ability. Hilton has been quoted in the press saying Pink - who hasn't had a record out since November 2003 - is just using her and other celebrities to make a musical comeback, after lampooning the hotel heiress and other celebrities in her new video, "Stupid Girls."

Pink has furiously challenged Hilton in return saying, "Spell it. Spell comeback!"

The singer makes no apologies for her new video for the song, in which she blasts a group of young starlets, thought to be Lindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate Olsen and Jessica Simpson, who she says perpetuate "the conveyor-belt (of) mindless consumerism" in the entertainment industry.

She admits she wrote the song with a certain breed of celebrity in mind, and it was her and her director Dave Meyers who decided to go after specific stars in the video. Pink adds, "They were easy examples."

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 17th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Paris after hearing of PINKS spelling challenge >>>> :scratch:

PaulieM
Feb 17th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Paris after hearing of PINKS spelling challenge >>>> :scratch:
:tape:

hablo
Feb 17th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Pink is so lame... trying to get attention and money by dissing other women starlets :lol:

I wish she become more original... really, this sort of tactic is nothing new...

jimbo mack
Feb 17th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Go pink - u tell the bimbos :lol:

tenn_ace
Feb 17th, 2006, 05:53 PM
You go, girl! Tell them like it is! :kiss: :worship:

!<blocparty>!
Feb 17th, 2006, 05:54 PM
who she says perpetuate "the conveyor-belt (of) mindless consumerism"

:lol: Yeah, that's right! PINK is so much better than the other starlets because she's a PUNK ROCK CHICK WITH ATTITUDE!!!!

Denise4925
Feb 17th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Who is Pink to judge anyone? People have no sense of decency and respect. Why would you want to hurt other people's feelings like that for no good reason? :shrug:

Haimar
Feb 17th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Pink is so lame... trying to get attention and money by dissing other women starlets :lol:

I wish she become more original... really, this sort of tactic is nothing new...
All in all she cooler than the Paris Hilton b*tch :rolleyes:

Varvagina
Feb 17th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Pink rocks !! Finally some real action in the celebrity world :haha:

Helen Lawson
Feb 17th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Anyone who trashes Jessica Simpson is A-OK in my book. If someone chopped off Jessica Simpson's head and buried it in a paint bucket near LAX, I wouldn't be upset at all.

SelesFan70
Feb 17th, 2006, 08:13 PM
:singer: "..tired of being compared to damn Britney Spears...she's so pretty...that just aint me!" :singer:

:rolleyes:

GrandSlam05
Feb 17th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Yuck, Pink is ugly and fat and I didn't think she was too bright either. At least the other girls have one thing going for them.

No Name Face
Feb 17th, 2006, 08:17 PM
she's just as much a cliche as the people she's parodying.
i mean...if you think about it, eminem has done the whole 'diss a bunch of popular artists to make a comeback' about three times already.
so she's copying eminem, which makes her fake and unoriginal.

i love celebrities.

kosmikgroove
Feb 17th, 2006, 08:48 PM
I really do agree with the message. Celebrities more now than ever are helping perpetuate the ongoing mindless consumerism that capitalists are only happy to oblige.

However I find it a bit hypocritical that she's a POP artist whose success is defined by the very values she attacks.

Shuji Shuriken
Feb 17th, 2006, 11:01 PM
I don't give I damn...that video cracks me the fuck up :haha: :sobbing: :haha:. I love the song...love the video. Besides...Paris Hilton is an attention seeking slut. Rock on P!nk :bounce:

Warrior
Feb 17th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Her new video,'Stupid girls', is hilarious!:haha:

Kart
Feb 17th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Pink's video is funny but she really doesn't need to insult other artists to sell records.

Or does she? :scratch:

Warrior
Feb 18th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Pink's video is funny but she really doesn't need to insult other artists to sell records.

She's not the first person who did it. Eminem and Blink 182 made videos exactly like that.

Infiniti2001
Feb 18th, 2006, 12:24 AM

She needs to grow the fuck up. She's using these young girls to be heard , so in essence she is no different from them in my book. :rolleyes:

CC
Feb 18th, 2006, 12:27 AM
She has always done this; from way back when with Britney Spears, etc. I like the video cuz it's natural to want to poke fun at these young chickies.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Feb 18th, 2006, 12:39 AM
I stopped liking Pink after she released her 2nd album which was a total different genre than her first and she denounced the album saying she agreed to do that type of music to get a deal. Just proves she's a hypocrite professing to be this free spirit rebel, but she basically sold herself to get a deal. She can stuff herself for all I care.

Diesel
Feb 18th, 2006, 01:48 AM
:lol: Yeah, that's right! PINK is so much better than the other starlets because she's a PUNK ROCK CHICK WITH ATTITUDE!!!!

At least she's finally decided on punk rock. I guess her white girl with soul is solidly in the past. And I so looked forward to her hosting the Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards again.

harloo
Feb 18th, 2006, 02:37 AM

I guess since her last album flopped she's adopted the G-Unit method. The problem is that "Stupid Girls" is just well.......er..........STUPID.:D :tape: :lol:

harloo
Feb 18th, 2006, 02:43 AM
Who is Pink to judge anyone? People have no sense of decency and respect. Why would you want to hurt other people's feelings like that for no good reason? :shrug:

She's obviously seeking attention and instead of letting her music speak for itself she comes out with a weak song dissing her competitors. I don't even like all the women she mentioned but PINK really should stop being a hypocrite.:lol:

Jakeev
Feb 18th, 2006, 02:46 AM
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/02/15/pink_continues_to_verbally_attack_paris

Pink Continues To Verbally Attack Paris Hilton

Pop punk Pink has lashed out at Paris Hilton, challenging the socialite's spelling ability. Hilton has been quoted in the press saying Pink - who hasn't had a record out since November 2003 - is just using her and other celebrities to make a musical comeback, after lampooning the hotel heiress and other celebrities in her new video, "Stupid Girls."

Pink has furiously challenged Hilton in return saying, "Spell it. Spell comeback!"

The singer makes no apologies for her new video for the song, in which she blasts a group of young starlets, thought to be Lindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate Olsen and Jessica Simpson, who she says perpetuate "the conveyor-belt (of) mindless consumerism" in the entertainment industry.

She admits she wrote the song with a certain breed of celebrity in mind, and it was her and her director Dave Meyers who decided to go after specific stars in the video. Pink adds, "They were easy examples."

Man I would pay to watch Pink beat that skinny bitch to a pulp.........:lol:

pcrtennis
Feb 18th, 2006, 03:52 AM
Pink Is Right On!

SAEKeithSerena
Feb 18th, 2006, 04:11 AM
p!nk rocks my world.
paris hilton needs to stop being a damn slut.

vogus
Feb 18th, 2006, 05:32 AM
:singer: "..tired of being compared to damn Britney Spears...she's so pretty...that just aint me!" :singer:

:rolleyes:

Pink sings that? It was absolute garbage. Is all her stuff that bad?

Paldias
Feb 18th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Pink's new music video it's hilarious! :haha:

Brett.
Feb 18th, 2006, 05:38 AM
Hey Pink - shooosh and have a good time in hookup with father (the mole)

King Aaron
Feb 18th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Read this last week I think (or a few days ago at least). :)

ivanovic
Feb 18th, 2006, 08:01 AM
yeah, pink is a retarded junkie. At least Paris, Jessica and the Olsen's are hot.

Strangelove
Feb 18th, 2006, 09:42 AM
People should just get off each other's back more....

but Paris always makes for an easy target, though ;)

Shuji Shuriken
Feb 18th, 2006, 10:38 AM
I can seriously picture Paris Hilton a few years down the line looking like that person at the end of "Stupid Girls' :haha: :haha:. Rock on Pink :)

Shuji Shuriken
Feb 18th, 2006, 10:41 AM
yeah, pink is a retarded junkie. At least Paris, Jessica and the Olsen's are hot.
Now you sound like a "Stupid Girl'....really....:retard:.

Cersei
Feb 18th, 2006, 10:49 AM
I think it's perfectly fine to make fun of Paris Hilton :shrug:

jrm
Feb 18th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Good for her - all world should unite against Bimbo Hilton!

petey_pan
Feb 18th, 2006, 11:16 AM
shes just jealous coz she's a mole...... seems like a bitter attention seeker to me