PDA

View Full Version : Should I apologize?

tennisIlove09
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:27 AM
Okay...so Ive discovered that I am kinda a bitch when im drunk :o

Last Saturday, at the bar...I was with my ex bf Steven, who I love. Like, we are friends...I love him as a friend. Anyways...I was drunk, like beyond drunk. And I saw my ex bf Ryan. And at first I was like "whoa, he's wearing a LaCoste polo", so i said "nice shirt", and then I realized it was American Eagle. And then I was like "wait, are you trying to pretend you have a LaCoste Polo, cause it's so failing", and i walked away. :o

Then Steven and I saw my other ex Peter getting a drink. So we said hi. Peter was like "something smells good...it must be Dallas' drink". i was like "actually, it's probably my perfume, but thanks for noticing"...and i walked away.

Now, I feel really bad, because I didnt mean to be rude or a bitch...should I apologize if I see them!?

Venus Forever
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Why should you?? I'm a bitch period... be proud of it... haha.

Barrie_Dude
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:36 AM
In the words of Henry Ford the Second:

"Never Complain, Never Explain"

AjdeNate!
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:48 AM
No need to apologize, you've probably done worse to nicer people. ;)

kabuki
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:49 AM
I didn't know that the La Costa Spa made polos. If they are half as nice as my Lacoste polos, I'll have to get one.

Stamp Paid
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:53 AM
Were you just that drunk, or is LaCosta an actual clothing brand?

kabuki
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Were you just that drunk, or is LaCosta an actual clothing brand?

Stop.

AjdeNate!
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Stop.
It.

kabuki
It.

Seriously.

Stamp Paid
D'accord.

AjdeNate!
Feb 17th, 2006, 04:00 AM
D'accord.
Seriously.

Stamp Paid
Feb 17th, 2006, 04:00 AM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/search/gr/alertbubble.gif Did you mean: lacoste (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0SO7CBTWPVDoG0BD2FXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTExYnJsZzV tBGNvbG8DZQRzZWMDcXNzLXNwZWxsBHZ0aWQDRjY1NV84OA--/SIG=14mj5dh6v/EXP=1140238803/**http%3a//search.yahoo.com/search%3fp=lacoste%26sp=1%26fr2=sp-top%26SpellState=n-991714517_q-%252FPFLerIRAM8pDZ8zrnhjbgABAA%2540%2540)

Zhao
Feb 17th, 2006, 04:06 AM
lol :lol:
thats :devil:

TF Chipmunk
Feb 17th, 2006, 04:10 AM
Someone's been getting around :o

No Name Face
Feb 17th, 2006, 06:05 AM
i seriously don't even get how those are insults.

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 17th, 2006, 07:29 AM
Most people will forgive you if you offer a fuck.

F-R-E-A-K
Feb 17th, 2006, 07:40 AM

:lol: I also agree ... these are hardly insults, and im sure all 10 ex bf's don't give a shit what you say. :D :D

:o *Attention Seeker* :o

Erika_Angel
Feb 17th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Should I apologize?

I don't care if you apologise or not, but maybe you should stop making stupid threads about whether you were a bitch or not to your ex-bfs.
Just a note darling, neither of the things you did were even remotely bitchy, and your ex's prob didn't give two banana's yet here you are feeling guilty about it. You should probably apologise to yourself for being such a tight-ass.

CooCooCachoo
Feb 17th, 2006, 07:55 AM
Oh. The complexity of the life of a dim-witted, shallow twink.

How I feel your pain.

:ignore:

Erika_Angel
Feb 17th, 2006, 07:57 AM

How I feel your pain.

:tape: :lol:

F-R-E-A-K
Feb 17th, 2006, 08:00 AM

How I feel your pain.

:haha: You couldnt have put it any better! :worship: :worship:

jimbo mack
Feb 17th, 2006, 08:44 AM
they might not care? :shrug:

Kart
Feb 17th, 2006, 08:44 AM

Last Saturday, at the bar...I was with my ex bf Steven, who I love. Like, we are friends...I love him as a friend. Anyways...I was drunk, like beyond drunk. And I saw my ex bf Ryan. And at first I was like "whoa, he's wearing a LaCoste polo", so i said "nice shirt", and then I realized it was American Eagle. And then I was like "wait, are you trying to pretend you have a LaCoste Polo, cause it's so failing", and i walked away. :o

Then Steven and I saw my other ex Peter getting a drink. So we said hi. Peter was like "something smells good...it must be Dallas' drink". i was like "actually, it's probably my perfume, but thanks for noticing"...and i walked away.

Now, I feel really bad, because I didnt mean to be rude or a bitch...should I apologize if I see them!?

You should definitely apologise.

That's pretty much the meanest begaviour I've ever heard about.

Those guys probably went home and cried for hours.

I'm crying now as I read it.

Rtael
Feb 17th, 2006, 10:06 AM
:lol: I also agree ... these are hardly insults, and im sure all 10 ex bf's don't give a shit what you say. :D :D

:o *Attention Seeker* :o

:cool:

-Em-
Feb 17th, 2006, 10:09 AM

no, why? nothing to apologise for i think :shrug:

Martian KC
Feb 17th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Odd. I usually don't remember things when I am drunk.:p

-Sonic-
Feb 17th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Think you might need to go to a new bar if you've shagged every last one of the patrons in there ;)

Are lacoste polos cool then? I have 2 but I don't wear them as my 60 something yr old stepdad wears them, and he's the one that brought me them.

Actually I lie, I wear the black one under my england rugby top to give me 2 collars, i up, i down, cos i sometimes like to look like an agrig.

tennisIlove09
Feb 17th, 2006, 12:04 PM

How I feel your pain.

Obviously complex enough for you to reply :D and Im not a total twink...I do have some body hair...

...and for me that behavior was pretty mean. Im not normally not mean at all. Just when I drink. haha.

ampers&
Feb 17th, 2006, 12:12 PM
*DEAD*
:spit:

Ajrob
Feb 17th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I don't care if you apologise or not, but maybe you should stop making stupid threads about whether you were a bitch or not to your ex-bfs.
Just a note darling, neither of the things you did were even remotely bitchy, and your ex's prob didn't give two banana's yet here you are feeling guilty about it. You should probably apologise to yourself for being such a tight-ass.

Ditto :worship:

Those quotes seems extracted from a Melrose Place script.

To be a real bitchy, you don't have to seem one. Otherwise you are just being cheap.

Cage
Feb 17th, 2006, 12:37 PM
wouldnt worry bout it im a bitch most the time tell them to get over it!

SelesFan70
Feb 17th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Okay...so Ive discovered that I am kinda a bitch when im drunk

So... :confused: ...uhm....err...explain the other times :o

:p

Stamp Paid
Feb 17th, 2006, 01:42 PM
http://www.besmark.com/minstrel.jpg

Wendy Williams
Feb 17th, 2006, 01:46 PM

Maybe you should get drunk before you go to The Gap to see TJ. :lol: ;)

But I'm not surprised you get slutty when you're drunk because alcohol does get rid of most inhibitions. :hehehe:

Kunal
Feb 17th, 2006, 02:09 PM
the important question is...which club?

SilK
Feb 17th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Seriously... Dallas, nobody cares about how you insult your 600 ex boyfriends with who you had 3 week relationships. :scratch:

SilK
Feb 17th, 2006, 02:11 PM

tell us. so we can all NOT go there. :yeah:

*good question!*

Wendy Williams
Feb 17th, 2006, 02:22 PM

It's gotta be one of these:

Edmonton (The Bar Scene)

The flashy, upscale country-and-western scene is the name of the game, with new places opening up all the time. The hottest country dance bar in town is Cook County Saloon, 8010 103rd St. (tel. 780/432-2665).

There are plenty of options if you're not into Garth Brooks. For something uniquely Edmonton without the twang, check out the versatile Sidetrack Cafe, 10333 112th St. (tel. 780/421-1326), offering everything from Australian rock to progressive jazz.

Blues on Whyte, 10329 82nd Ave. (tel. 780/439-5058), in the vintage Commercial Hotel in Old Strathcona, is Edmonton's best blues club. The Rev, 10032 102nd St. (tel. 780/424-2745), is the premier spot for the alternative-music scene. Edmonton's gay and lesbian bar of choice is the Roost, 10345 104th St. (tel. 780/426-3150).

The most romantic place for a drink is the Library Bar at the Hotel Macdonald, 10065 100th St. (tel. 780/424-5181).

tennisIlove09 you scandalous slut! TJ is too low key for you. :p

tucker1989
Feb 17th, 2006, 02:26 PM
I didn't know that the La Costa Spa made polos. If they are half as nice as my Lacoste polos, I'll have to get one.

I love La Costa, I went there on vaction last year :D Highly recommended, just wish I could have been there during the tournament

tenn_ace
Feb 17th, 2006, 02:27 PM

you sure do have a lot of exes for someone who doesn't know how to start talking to a kid at GAP... :p

feels like you shold apoligize to all those naive posters who repsonded to your "sad" GAP story :lol:

Wendy Williams
Feb 17th, 2006, 02:40 PM
you sure do have a lot of exes for someone who doesn't know how to start talking to a kid at GAP... :p

feels like you shold apoligize to all those naive posters who repsonded to your "sad" GAP story :lol:

That's what I was saying. :lol: It's all good but maybe tennisIlove09 is just having fun playing us. :angel: ;)

cellophane
Feb 17th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Yes, you should apologize and *immediately* retitle this thread "Confessions Of A (Not So) Teenage (Anymore) Drama Queen".

tenn_ace
Feb 17th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Yes, you should apologize and *immediately* retitle this thread "Confessions Of A (Not So) Teenage (Anymore) Drama Queen".

Or better title:

"Confessions Of A (Not So) Teenage (Anymore) Drama Queen for you s*ckers to waste your time"

Wendy Williams
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Or better title:

"Confessions Of A (Not So) Teenage (Anymore) Drama Queen for you s*ckers to waste your time"

Or...

"Little White Lie Confessions Of A (Not So) Teenage (Anymore) Drama Queen
for you s*ckers to waste your time"

:cool:

Sally Struthers
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:18 PM

Someone's been getting around since he "turned" gay :tape: :o
You should definitely drop to your knees and apologize by giving them all blow jobs in the back room of the bar next time you go. It'll be hot :drool:

Sally Struthers
Feb 17th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Seriously though. Let me put this in terms you can understand...

Like you are soooooooooo not pulling off the role of diva like you think you are and want to be. :o

Haimar
Feb 17th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Most people will forgive you if you offer a fuck.
you're right :lol:

PaulieM
Feb 17th, 2006, 06:54 PM

:lol:

anyway i can think a lot worse stuff people could say to an ex. :shrug:

CooCooCachoo
Feb 17th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Wow. I got many good-reps for my post :lol:

Thanks, I guess ;)

Geisha
Feb 17th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Seriously... Dallas, nobody cares about how you insult your 600 ex boyfriends with who you had 3 week relationships. :scratch:

I actually enjoyed reading it. : :wavey:

Anyways, Dallas - the second part wasn't mean, but the first part about the AE Polo was. I mean, some people can't afford a $92.00 Lacoste Polo, so they buy the AE one. Sad, but true. Or - some people just like the AE ones better.

Helen Lawson
Feb 17th, 2006, 07:58 PM

Sorry, but for someone too chicken to ask out some fag working at the Gap, you have a lot of ex-boyfriends. Or am I confusing you with someone else with the same avatar? :confused:

Anywy, hon, I can't COUNT the number of times I've made an ass of myself when drunk. If I ever did AA, I'd spent 3 years calling and apologizing! Motivation enough to keep drinking! What you said was very benign. They were probably drinking, too, and don't remember or care. I wouldn't worry about it. If you hear through the grapevine that they're pissed, then say you're sorry. But I'd leave it alone.

fOxYLiCiOuS
Feb 17th, 2006, 09:27 PM
This thread is soo lame. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LeRoy.
Feb 17th, 2006, 09:43 PM
It screams "I want attention" "I want attention" "See i have sooo many ex'es , that means i am cool" :yawn: :zzz:

new-york
Feb 17th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Should you stop drinking?

Geisha
Feb 17th, 2006, 10:17 PM
A lot of you people are taking this thread way too seriously. Have a little bit of fun.

tennisIlove09
Feb 17th, 2006, 10:58 PM
lmao. i LOVE reading people reactions to my over the top stories of my life! it's so great. :haha:

AjdeNate!
Feb 18th, 2006, 03:33 AM
lmao. i LOVE reading people reactions to my over the top stories of my life! it's so great. :haha:
Everyone does love to take their shots, don't they.

Erika_Angel
Feb 18th, 2006, 04:12 AM

Over the top? ... Your stories have about as much flare as if I retold a story about opening a can of brussel sprouts, with or without a can opener, it wouldn't matter, there is enough anticipation there to greatly outdo your tales.

Shall i retell a story about when I went to the markets yesterday? There was this boy who I had eye contact with and it was so dreamy. Sure I had just split tomato sauce all over my dress and my hair was a mess but you know ... I really do think that maybe he loves me. I'm not sure what his name is, or where he lives, and I can't even really remember what he looks like but I think this could be the start of something really special. I've already started planning our wedding.

CooCooCachoo
Feb 18th, 2006, 06:14 AM
Over the top? ... Your stories have about as much flare as if I retold a story about opening a can of brussel sprouts, with or without a can opener, it wouldn't matter, there is enough anticipation there to greatly outdo your tales.

Shall i retell a story about when I went to the markets yesterday? There was this boy who I had eye contact with and it was so dreamy. Sure I had just split tomato sauce all over my dress and my hair was a mess but you know ... I really do think that maybe he loves me. I'm not sure what his name is, or where he lives, and I can't even really remember what he looks like but I think this could be the start of something really special. I've already started planning our wedding.

I think you should apologize for spilling tomato sauce over your dress while you were drunk and being mean to your entire regiment of ex-boyfriends first, though.

tennisIlove09
Feb 18th, 2006, 08:43 AM

GOd hunny, I hope you didnt spend a lot on your dress. Judging by your character it's not a label, so it's okay...because ruining a label brand dress would be beyond tragic :)

and I dont think that boy is your type. He would have said something to you .

James
Feb 18th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Interesting thread so far. Mostly much ado about nothing. If designer brand polo's are the biggest of your worries, you have a happy, yet shallow life to lead.

hingis-seles
Feb 18th, 2006, 11:10 AM

That was the first thought that entered my mind when I read the first post. :p

hingis-seles
Feb 18th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Seriously though, why is everyone picking so much on Dallas?! :shrug:

Dallas, let it go. No apologies necessary unless it's brought to your attention that they were unhappy with your comments.

esquímaux
Feb 18th, 2006, 12:22 PM
*DEAD*
:spit:Yes! so *DEAD*!!!! :haha: What's all the renowned hate for twinks? :p

CooCooCachoo
Mar 21st, 2006, 09:17 AM
So...

Did you apologize? :angel: