PDA

View Full Version : Yay, I just saw my girl on tv.

AjdeNate!
Feb 16th, 2006, 09:49 PM
So I'm just sitting here minding my own business, watching some bullshit tv program and BAM! There's Parker Posey in a Pepsi commercial with Jimmy Fallon. :hearts: I love her.

Dana Marcy
Feb 16th, 2006, 11:55 PM
I like PP. I'm surprised that she never got a sitcom deal because she is clearly that leading lady sitcom type. :)

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 16th, 2006, 11:58 PM
So I'm just sitting here minding my own business, watching some bullshit tv program and BAM! There's Parker Posey in a Pepsi commercial with Jimmy Fallon. :hearts: I love her.

I love her to..i collect her DVDs :D I am glad she landed the SUPERMAN villian role. She needs a high paying mainstream movie to put $$ in her pocket...god knows those awesome INDIES don't :lol: :p

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 17th, 2006, 12:00 AM
I like PP. I'm surprised that she never got a sitcom deal because she is clearly that leading lady sitcom type. :)

PP has had a couple failed pilots... :sad: But i can see her playing a karen type roll in her 40s on a sitcom in the future...hopefully a lead ;)

Dana Marcy
Feb 17th, 2006, 12:11 AM
PP has had a couple failed pilots... :sad: But i can see her playing a karen type roll in her 40s on a sitcom in the future...hopefully a lead ;)

PP is really good so I'm surprised the networks haven't snatched her up to build a show around her. (I mean they're giving Julia Louis Dreyfuss another shot :rolleyes: )

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 17th, 2006, 12:13 AM
WEIRD...i just opened a package from AMAZON.COM that i recieved today and HENRY FOOL was one of the films in this shipment.

Have u seen it ? Its one of the few parker films i have not seen :D

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 17th, 2006, 12:16 AM
PP is really good so I'm surprised the networks haven't snatched her up to build a show around her. (I mean they're giving Julia Louis Dreyfuss another shot :rolleyes: )

i know...well...hopefully SUPERMAN will be a HUGE HIT and her star status will go up allot more. I could see her guesting on Desperate Housewives untill the sitcon happins... :lol: She could play the EVIL :devil: SISTER of one of the characters :p

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:19 AM
Thanks for your reply :ras:

AjdeNate!
Feb 21st, 2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks for your reply :ras:
:ras:

I have seen Henry Fool... not one of my faves. But it's alright. Nothing like Party Girl or even Daytrippers or of course Best In Show or my fave Waiting for Guffman :hearts:

AjdeNate!
Feb 21st, 2006, 10:08 AM
http://www.parkerposey.org/adamsteveposter.jpg

AjdeNate!
Feb 21st, 2006, 10:09 AM
Yay, I found the commercial!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-OR9jpCQ4