PDA

View Full Version : I'm very angry.....!!!!!!

LostGlory
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:12 AM
I just wanted everyone to know....:fiery:

Sevenseas
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:21 AM

What is wrong, mate? :angel:

AjdeNate!
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:22 AM
I'm pissed off too. Angry, hurt, betrayed, bewildered.
Rage ensues.

Martian Jeza
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Rage ensues.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

To be on topic : I'm not pissed off . Just way too anxious as usual ;)

LostGlory
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:44 AM
What is wrong, mate? :angel:

I'm just pissed at everything that is happening in the world.....many things that happenning in my private live.....I'm just hating what everything has turned into......

AjdeNate!
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:46 AM
I'm just pissed at everything that is happening in the world.....many things that happenning in my private live.....I'm just hating what everything has turned into......
I can appreciate that. My personal life is in shambles right now and I'm nearing that eternal struggle of accepting my fate and throwing in the towel on all of it. I hope you can work through whatever it is that is bugging you. :hug:

Sevenseas
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:52 AM

Ah ah, join the club. Everything seems so messed up right now, just like you indicated. I try to be as calm as possible and give a little time to settle everything down. I recommend you to do likewise, even though I do not know the nature of your problem. You are one of the nicest and genuine posters on this board, so I really am very sorry to hear about you feeling down and upset. :sad:

RVD
Feb 16th, 2006, 08:09 AM
I know what you mean.
My son is possibly throwing away his future with some 15 year old sex-crazed slut, and I'm seriously thinking of offing an ex. :fiery:
...not to mention the fact that my country has a babbling shithead for a President. MAN! Something's gotta give. :mad:
*sharpens Bowie knife and hollows out bullets*

PamShriverRockz
Feb 16th, 2006, 09:25 AM

Know the feeling only too well! :hug: Things will get better, we have to believe they will!

Sevenseas
Feb 16th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Huh, this is great! The assigned translator vanished into thin air and now I have to make this project ready in 2 ˝ hours!!! :mad: * pushing the turbo button *

I had enough of some of these irresponsible freelance translators! Stick to your responsibilities for crying out loud! :mad:

Kirt12255
Feb 16th, 2006, 09:43 AM
I can appreciate that. My personal life is in shambles right now and I'm nearing that eternal struggle of accepting my fate and throwing in the towel on all of it. I hope you can work through whatever it is that is bugging you. :hug:

:hug: Bud keep your'e chin up or you graze your'e nose!

Things happen in life that make us question what we are and where we are....effectively a positive thing. Sometimes we become so self absorbed and selfish that we don't realise just how lucky we are. Watch some Ab-Fab guys!!! Always cheers me up....stay off the grog if you are down, and window shopping can be theraputic too. Worst thing you can do is sit in these threads and hover if you are upset. Get some air in those lungs and look at life I say ;) Get a best friend around to watch some old 80's tacky movie always works too :wavey:

AjdeNate!
Feb 16th, 2006, 10:17 AM
:hug: Bud keep your'e chin up or you graze your'e nose!

Things happen in life that make us question what we are and where we are....effectively a positive thing. Sometimes we become so self absorbed and selfish that we don't realise just how lucky we are. Watch some Ab-Fab guys!!! Always cheers me up....stay off the grog if you are down, and window shopping can be theraputic too. Worst thing you can do is sit in these threads and hover if you are upset. Get some air in those lungs and look at life I say ;) Get a best friend around to watch some old 80's tacky movie always works too :wavey:
I'd love for a friend to come over and watch Pretty In Pink with me. :awww: Too bad they're all busy w/their significant others. My local friends suck. My distant friends are nice, but too far away to pop over for a DVD. ;)

Thanks for the words. Been a tough go lately.

rebel_ffighter
Feb 16th, 2006, 10:38 AM

ok...I guess now EVERYONE knows your emotional condition.....
Be strong....Speak true and tomorrow will be better...that
s my advice! :)

Kirt12255
Feb 16th, 2006, 10:42 AM
I'd love for a friend to come over and watch Pretty In Pink with me. :awww: Too bad they're all busy w/their significant others. My local friends suck. My distant friends are nice, but too far away to pop over for a DVD. ;)

Thanks for the words. Been a tough go lately.

I'd watch it with ya....and throw in Lambada (the one with the cute blonde bloke) ;)

LefandePatty
Feb 16th, 2006, 10:43 AM
:retard:

*Jool*
Feb 16th, 2006, 11:43 AM
May :hug:
I hope everything will get better soon :kiss:

:secret: (I noticed Marcos finally lost :awww: )

Kart
Feb 16th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Don't get mad, get even.

"Sluggy"
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Keep your heads up gang. I've finally had about 4 years of relative peace. I had a lot of challenges when i was younger including, but not limitied to:

1. 2 suicides
2. Almost killing someone (when i was 12)- knocked a kid out and left him vulnerable but fortunately he was found and saved
3. violently sexually attacked
4. Almost killed (or better said "put down") on several occasions.
5. Unemployed and down and out, Homeless
6. With child and severly crazy in the hospital
7. On Probation....

But things finally turned around. hope you feel better Lost Glory, I like you very much.

tennislover
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Keep your heads up gang. I've finally had about 4 years of relative peace. I had a lot of challenges when i was younger including, but not limitied to:

1. 2 suicides
2. Almost killing someone (when i was 12)- knocked a kid out and left him vulnerable but fortunately he was found and saved
7. On Probation....

But things finally turned around. hope you feel better Lost Glory, I like you very much.

:eek:
Ulysses had a quieter life.......

SelesFan70
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Just burn a couple of buildings and start a riot. Then blame it all on someone or something else and explain that it's the only means you have to show your frustrations. :D

-Sonic-
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:49 PM
I have fantasies of putting bits of paper with my worst enemies' phone numbers all over town with suggestive comments on them when I get angry.

I never do it :(

If I give someone the numbers will u do it for me? :-p

-Sonic-
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Yup I was thinking toilets as well. Got the perfect marker pen for it too lol.......

Someone come to Reading and egg me on :p and bring ur phone.

I'm angry too at the moment and need that final push hahhaha.

doofus
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:58 PM
grrr i'm pissed too... failed chemistry test by half a mark... and screwed up my math test. :angry:

"Sluggy"
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:47 PM
:eek:
Ulysses had a quieter life.......

I'm glad you think so :sad: but hey, WHATEVA!

Craigy
Feb 16th, 2006, 03:39 PM
I'm fine today :)

Martian KC
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:51 PM
This board is just full of angry people. No wonder.

Aquanetta
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:55 PM
This board is just full of angry people. No wonder.

It really is but when your life is feeling unfulfilled on some level this is bound to happen.

Hurricane Lily
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:02 PM
aaww ya'll just need a big huge grope hug *GROPE HUG* :D

Helen Lawson
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:13 PM
You're angry? Look at this review someone gave one of my films!

Valley of the Dolls (Spec) (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0793910471/ref=cm_aya_asin.title/103-0456557-3705417?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance) VHS ~ Barbara Parkins
Price: $11.68http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/buttons/add-to-cart-yellow-shorter.gif (http://www.amazon.com/gp/legacy-handle-buy-box.html/103-0456557-3705417?%5Fencoding=UTF8&offering-id.pYgevhDkcE8%252BdaQPsz9tZVXesFnAeelKp9he6dsmuwJ LKaw0qHaGe2J4ix8vDLGAO%252FutvbAHuVdE2bMHjIBe3TBzn %252FxA8b7s=1&colid=&coliid=&asin.0793910471=0) Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
5 used & new (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/0793910471/all/103-0456557-3705417) from $8.99
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/x-locale/common/customer-reviews/stars-3-0.gif Judy Garland Escaped This One, February 3, 2006
Evidently a cult following has grown up around "Valley of the Dolls" but honestly, it isn't very good and it isn't all that hilarious. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's so bad, it's good (I can think of other films that fill this bill much better as camp classics) -- I'd say it's mediocre trash with buoffant hairdos. There are a few histrionic scenes and the spectacle of nearly everyone giving a God awful performance, but I expect that's enough for many people. Still, it's actually the first video I ever bought. Based on the novel by Jacqueline Susann (the Jackie Collins of her day), it tells the story of three beautiful women trying to make it in Hollywood -- and becoming increasingly dependent on pills (a.k.a. dolls) along the way. Psychedelia!

There is only one reason I bought the film - Barbara Parkins. She was a very beautiful brunette with dreamy eyes and a beauty mark, but it's still unknown if she actually can act. She gets through "Valley of the Dolls" as New Englander Anne Wells by being understated and basically inexpressive. But no less gorgeous. Anne begins her new life in New York as a secretary (yes, girls - the best of everything!) and becomes a fashion model, getting the opportunity to show off the wild funky hairstyles of the day in the split screen montages that pop up repeatedly in this film. She's the sensible one of the lot (there always is one), although she almost takes a walk in the ocean like Joan Crawford in "Humoresque." Thankfully, she comes from a solid New England home and even granny is waiting for her to return to the fold. So is Dionne Warwick who sings the theme song to the film as Parkins rides the train to New York. If only all the music were that good!

Patty Duke fares almost the worst as Neely O'Hara, the "kid" with big talent, for two reasons (although she's matched by Susan Hayward as Helen Lawson). One is that Duke actually did have considerable talent, showing her moxie as only a kid in "The Miracle Worker" and yet here she is not only histrionic, but has to do some embarrassingly bad musical numbers supposedly based on Judy Garland. Good grief! The other cast members look idiotically pleased as she sways and does shoulder rolls while singing. (Okay, I am making it sound like a lot more fun than it is, but it does have its moments!)

Tragic Sharon Tate is the buxom beauty, Jennifer North, used for her physical assets until she marries a squeakingly bad lounge singer Tony Polar (Tony Scotti) whose domineering older sister Miriam (Lee Grant - who else? These bitchy roles were her forte for years) gives them a hard time, suffocatingly protective with Tony. Of course, tragedy is going to strike from all ends for poor Jennifer, as it would (disturbingly) with Tate in real life when she and her unborn child were victims of the Manson clan.

As if trials for the three principals aren't enough, you have Susan Hayward chewing the scenery and everyone in sight as Helen Lawson, an aging actress who becomes mean (as so many aging actresses often did, according to Hollywood lore) when the industry that once lauded her is booting her out in favor of younger fare. Would put a bee in anyone's bonnet, wouldn't it? The best scenes are the ones with Lawson, in my opinion. There's never anything understated about Susan Hayward and her facial expressions alone could be used to define camp in the dictionary. The confrontation between Hayward and Duke in the ladies' room is classic, only rivalled by the one between Norma Shearer and Joan Crawford in "The Women." And honestly, Lawson looks better without the wig -- but can't tell these "barracudas" anything. One of her best lines which she barks out (all her lines are barked) to O'Hara: "They drummed you out of Hollywood, so you come crawling back to Broadway. But Broadway doesn't go for booze and dope. Now get out of my way, I've got a man waiting for me." And then there's her screamingly bad musical number, which elicits enthusiastic applause (I'll say someone's popping dolls!) with the lyrics: "It's my yard, so I will try hard to welcome friends I've yet to know! I'll plant my own tree and I will make it grow!" This as Hayward gesticulates, hits the cowboy stance, sways, rolls her shoulders (same bad choreographer) and a kaleidoscopic mobile spins like a disco ball above her.

A mess, but other people's junk is always someone else's treasure. Author Susann makes a cameo appearance as a reporter (with the same buoffant as the gals -- or should I call them dolls?)

Kirt12255
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:40 PM

1. 2 suicides
7. On Probation....

:wavey: Shit things are crook when you can't rep a bloke for being through a heap of shit....at least the thought was there!!!:kiss:

Kirt12255
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:18 PM
PART 1....not easy to spill your'e life on a thread....think I have to.

I never wanted to vent this here but I will, because guys who are nice are hurting!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I was nearly stabbed to death in Albury, NSW. I had never thrown a punch prior to this incedent as a 22 yr old....nor have I since. I can still see the chick involved and to this day I don't know if I should have punched her.

I left the "Ritz" hotel walking in the wrong direction....asked a nice looking couple....both dressed well...him....shirt tucked into trousers....she had a black cocktail dress on...."closest phone box?". Bad move!! Was headlocked by this bloke while she kept trying to go for my "goolies". This struggle went on for about 15 mins....on the Highway...no-one stopped.

I remember picking myself up from the pavement covered in blood, stab wounds to my chest and arms.

The Albury Hospital ask me if I would like to make a complaint to the police standing in the waiting room....I said yes....never happened. I was asked to leave this hospital with a chest wound, (that later proved to be 25 mm from my lung), completely unattended.....they had cut the shirt I was wearing off me...and let me walk out bleeding!!!

The following day with a swollen face, most of my teeth shattered, bruised ego and more, I went to a family lunch we have for Mum's B'Day, My Brothers and My Cousins. Dad and Mum and Andrea my best friend.

The look when I walked through the door I will never forget. My brother Rob said "What that fuck happened to you...and who??" he was ready to charge out there and kick some serious arse.

I remember my Cousin Amanada putting that yellow shit to the back of my head...bennadine or something?....I was wasted from my body recovering.

That night....ended at the Hospital where mum is the Director Of Nursing, and the nurse took a look, and ordered me to see a doctor, who ripped the chest scab so it would heal better "Should have been stitched"

I was asked to have an interview....which I did....I was asked by Constable David Allen of the Albury Police Force...to say what happened....I began to say what happened and he interrupted me and said "You weren't stabbed.....you broke and entered":fiery: :fiery: :fiery: can you believe that???....there's more I'll share about the whole case...after i have a ciggie

ico4498
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:20 PM
aaww ya'll just need a big huge grope hug *GROPE HUG* :D

a grope hug? is that when you cop a feel during the hug?

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:23 PM
I know what you mean.
My son is possibly throwing away his future with some 15 year old sex-crazed slut, and I'm seriously thinking of offing an ex. :fiery:
...not to mention the fact that my country has a babbling shithead for a President. MAN! Something's gotta give. :mad:
*sharpens Bowie knife and hollows out bullets*

Well..think on the brightside...atleast you weren't hunting with Dick Cheney :tape: ;)

marmite1
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:32 PM

Im sorry to hear that :hug:

Kirt12255
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:47 PM
If I am banned for posting the rest of this....then so be it

I was asked to provide the clothing I was wearing for DNA.

I had not washed a thing. My Brother in Law's Jacket (he still says I owe him 200 for it...he's being nice) and the blood soaked jeans I was wearing, and shoes.

Still to this day there is no report.....a young girl called Merridah Smith (sp...or name may elude me) had her throat cut about 150 meters from where I was attacked. Roughly 2 years before I was there.

They said "a few weeks"....I kept on calling...every week...past mum taking out my stitches, ....6 months later I finally got my clothes back. The same bag I gave them....it wasn't touched....my shoes had a weird mould and my jeans....well they just needed the garbage bin.

I was banned from calling the Albury Police Station....3 times a day....it was my world to get solice in this.

I asked what was happening with my case....David Allen said "there is nothing...your'e case is ended":fiery:

I was diagnosed with PTSD....which may affect me for the rest of my life...it certainly comes back and bites sometimes....like last night.

Unlike Ms Smith.....I live.....if anyone has any doubts about this....call the Albury Police....perhaps you will have more luck than me.

I only 3 weeks ago made a silent protest.....I know Albury Police are connected with the Yulans (biker mob)....I wouldn't have been spitting half disolved tablets near the Hume Weir if they weren't connected. I tried Bob Carr and Peter Ryan!!!

a) Anyone that thinks this shit happens only in America....get a life
b) Shit happens for a reason
c) All you guys that think you have it bad....read above....I'm over it because I have to be.:wavey:

RVD
Feb 16th, 2006, 09:09 PM
If I am banned for posting the rest of this....then so be it

I was asked to provide the clothing I was wearing for DNA.

I had not washed a thing. My Brother in Law's Jacket (he still says I owe him 200 for it...he's being nice) and the blood soaked jeans I was wearing, and shoes.

Still to this day there is no report.....a young girl called Merridah Smith (sp...or name may elude me) had her throat cut about 150 meters from where I was attacked. Roughly 2 years before I was there.

They said "a few weeks"....I kept on calling...every week...past mum taking out my stitches, ....6 months later I finally got my clothes back. The same bag I gave them....it wasn't touched....my shoes had a weird mould and my jeans....well they just needed the garbage bin.

I was banned from calling the Albury Police Station....3 times a day....it was my world to get solice in this.

I asked what was happening with my case....David Allen said "there is nothing...your'e case is ended":fiery:

I was diagnosed with PTSD....which may affect me for the rest of my life...it certainly comes back and bites sometimes....like last night.

Unlike Ms Smith.....I live.....if anyone has any doubts about this....call the Albury Police....perhaps you will have more luck than me.

I only 3 weeks ago made a silent protest.....I know Albury Police are connected with the Yulans (biker mob)....I wouldn't have been spitting half disolved tablets near the Hume Weir if they weren't connected. I tried Bob Carr and Peter Ryan!!!

a) Anyone that thinks this shit happens only in America....get a life
b) Shit happens for a reason
c) All you guys that think you have it bad....read above....I'm over it because I have to be.:wavey:DAAAMMMNNN! I'm not trying to be funny, but this sounds like my old neighborhood [Oakland, California]. It's definitely not a place that I'd boast about, but if a brotha can survive Oaktown, he can survive anywhere! My best friend was stabbed in the heart on the street in broad daylight, and no one helped him until I arrived. He died, of course, but I will never forget that day. It was a drug deal gone bad I believe, and I keep thinking, 'if I'd only been there for him'. Where I lived was so bad that police were afraid stopped patrolling there. However, it may have been that we shot at every 5-0 that cruised through. I've also been jumped by Bloods, and Crips, gang members wanting me to join-up. Fortunately, I was a good enough fighter to never get hurt (sent several to the hospital with broken legs and arms though). Had a gang of guys pull knives on me in the Klan city of San Leandro, and had no less than 34 fights (33-0-1 life-time). :lol:
That's just a minute fraction of my my crazy life. :rolleyes:

Kirt12255, I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. You sound like such a kewl person too. I'm glad that you've decided to move on [for the most part]. Anyway, stay strong and keep the hope. If I can then anyone can. And I wish you the best that life has to offer. :wavey:

le bon vivant
Feb 16th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Rage ensues.

!!!!!!!!!! :fiery:

Kirt12255
Feb 17th, 2006, 01:15 AM
DAAAMMMNNN! I'm not trying to be funny, but this sounds like my old neighborhood [Oakland, California]. It's definitely not a place that I'd boast about, but if a brotha can survive Oaktown, he can survive anywhere! My best friend was stabbed in the heart on the street in broad daylight, and no one helped him until I arrived. He died, of course, but I will never forget that day. It was a drug deal gone bad I believe, and I keep thinking, 'if I'd only been there for him'. Where I lived was so bad that police were afraid stopped patrolling there. However, it may have been that we shot at every 5-0 that cruised through. I've also been jumped by Bloods, and Crips, gang members wanting me to join-up. Fortunately, I was a good enough fighter to never get hurt (sent several to the hospital with broken legs and arms though). Had a gang of guys pull knives on me in the Klan city of San Leandro, and had no less than 34 fights (33-0-1 life-time). :lol:
That's just a minute fraction of my my crazy life. :rolleyes:

Kirt12255, I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. You sound like such a kewl person too. I'm glad that you've decided to move on [for the most part]. Anyway, stay strong and keep the hope. If I can then anyone can. And I wish you the best that life has to offer. :wavey:

Thanks very much REEVEE....you have no choice but TO move on...like I said was 6 years ago....just have some war wounds for the grandkids I guess. I'd be more than happy to wear the scars if I didn't live in a country that supported corrupt police. We must have the worst lot here...well this side of Mexico anyhow :rolleyes:

AjdeNate!
Feb 18th, 2006, 06:27 AM
!!!!!!!!!! :fiery:
:fiery: :rain:

ivanovic
Feb 18th, 2006, 06:47 AM
I'm angry too.
Its my brothers 26th today.
BUT I had a very important tennis match at 1pm at a new club where I've never been to b4.
So I wanted to go half an hour earlier to locate the place and meet the players playing there and meet my new doubles partner.

BUT - my two brothers took MY car to get tables, and chair for their stupid party.

and you know the worst thing is they both have their own cars - but they didnt want to "get them damaged" with the furniture coz they're "precious sport cars". That hurt me so much coz they just took my car without asking me.

So i missed out on tennis, I was gonna play Div.1 players so I really looked forward to this.

So anyway when they came back with my car it was so filthy, scratched, and just really messy and ENTIRELY empty. they drive like hoons and totally abuse my poor baby. I mean its a Barina (dont laugh) I love it. But these two morons drive it 100kph and it's just so rackless.

So i'm just really angry at them both - but I have to hold it inside coz the house is fool of ppl and i cant scream at them right now. I'm just really ANGRY on missing out on tennis and stooding up my new partner and our team.

LostGlory
Feb 18th, 2006, 12:14 PM
I'm still angry......

AjdeNate!
Feb 21st, 2006, 08:50 AM
I'm still angry......
:hug:

I'm not angry. I'm just sad. Like all the time, and sometimes even for no reason. I just can't shake it no matter how hard I try. I wish I could get angry and beat something/someone and then be all better.

"Sluggy"
Feb 21st, 2006, 08:59 AM
Try cooking, its really fun, tastes good and makes you and others feel better

AjdeNate!
Feb 21st, 2006, 09:04 AM
Try cooking, its really fun, tastes good and makes you and others feel better
I love to cook. My ultimate dream is to have a hot restaurant in Manhattan that is 'the' in place to go. And then Rocco DiSpirito will turn gay and fall madly in love with me. And then him and Momma and me and my dog will move to the Hamptons and live happily ever afta. But back on track... I do love to cook, mostly bake, but I have noone to cook for. My dog isn't supposed to have any more people food cuz of his tartar issues with his teeth. He is 8 years old, nearly 8 1/2 and I don't want him having bad teeth. I need him around for me for a long time yet. Without him, I'd be completely alone, which isn't any good at all. Not that I can't be anymore alone than I am now. But at least with my pooch around I at least have something/one to talk to even if he doesn't answer me back and stuff. But anyway, yeah I love to cook, bake really, but I don't really have anyone to share it with. And I'm the kind of person that doesn't really eat their own food they prepare. I'd rather share with someone and let them reap the benefit of my work. Ya know I'm weird like that, but that's nothing new or hardly surprising. So anyway, yeah I'd cook but then like I'd most likely throw it away and stuff since I wouldn't want to eat, my dog can't eat it, and I don't have anyone else to invite.

forever_rafter
Feb 21st, 2006, 09:44 AM
A big and warm :hug: to all who feel lonely, confused, angry and missunderstood