PDA

View Full Version : LMAO @ American IDOL!!!!!

Pureracket
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:09 AM
Let's just say, looking @ the demographic of the 12 dudes, it's kinda obvious that they know what side there bread is buttered on.

I don't ever remember it looking like this before.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CooCooCachoo
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:12 AM
:confused:

ginger_fish668
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Let's just say, looking @ the demographic of the 12 dudes, it's kinda obvious that they know what side there bread is buttered on.

Have they cut it down to the finalists yet? I like Ace, he's hot. I don't think he's gay....

ampers&
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:48 AM

are you talking about the fact that there's only one black guy there? :confused:

Pureracket
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:52 AM
Bingo to the Sister born in September!

ginger_fish668
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:52 AM
are you talking about the fact that there's only one black guy there? :confused:

My interpretation is that he's talking about their sexuality..... :confused:
I'll go hide now. :o

ampers&
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:56 AM
Bingo to the Sister born in September!
i thought so... :p
and there's only 4 black girls. :shrug:

but Paris is the best out of everyone.
she betta win.

Scotso
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:44 AM
Ace is so :hearts:

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:03 AM

and they picked a bunch of boys cause they are young and cute but can barely sing....but they kept the gray haired guy so I'll live with it...

but now for Pureracket...just had to start your own thread eh? :armed: Just like a vain Tarheel. :rolleyes:

darrinbaker00
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Please, please, PLEASE tell me they cut both twins. PLEASE.

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:16 AM
Please, please, PLEASE tell me they cut both twins. PLEASE.

only because they were in jail at the time. :tape:

darrinbaker00
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:45 AM
only because they were in jail at the time. :tape:
Last year, it was Bo Bice and Scott Savol; this year, it's the twins. "Idol" just wouldn't be "Idol" without some contestants having a rap sheet, now would it? ;)

RVD
Feb 16th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Last year, it was Bo Bice and Scott Savol; this year, it's the twins. "Idol" just wouldn't be "Idol" without some contestants having a rap sheet, now would it? ;)I thought that's what they were showing on the soundless TV in the cafe I took wifie to. :lol:

The image of the raps sheets caught my attention between bites of the Flaming Peach Melba I was eating. :lick: :cool:
Someone should have told the twins this wasn't a Gangsta Rap contest. :tape:

skanky~skanketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 09:41 AM
pfffttt!i hope it's a good season. without scott savols, jasmine triases and john stevenses.