PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise behaving strangely again?

spiceboy
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:29 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11204791

Is Tom Cruise behaving strangely again?

The star — once known for his cool composure — has surprised observers with outbursts in recent months. Now come reports that the Top Gun was acting rather bizarrely at a Kanye West concert at L.A.’s Avalon recently.

The “Mission Impossible” star “dangled off a nine-foot-high balcony” at the concert, according to the new issue of In Touch Weekly. He then complained “All these people are making me crazy. It’s too much!’” and, as onlookers “gasped in disbelief” he “climbed up cables to get away from the crowds.” The account adds details to a report that first appeared in the New York Post.

Cruise made it up to the VIP balcony and reportedly “went nuts” when he heard his favorite songs from West. “As Kanye sang a line from ‘Gold Digger,’ about the need for prenups, Tom threw his hands in the air,” according to the mag, which also says that Cruise chatted with other concert-goers about Scientology. “He asked us what religion we were,” a source told ITW. “He told us that Scientology changed his life and his fiancée’s life, and it could change ours, too.”

“Not true,” Cruise’s spokesman told The Scoop regarding every anecdote mentioned. “I was standing right next to him,” Cruise’s rep told us. “He’s excited that Kanye is doing the theme to the next ‘Mission Impossible,’ but other than that, he acted like any other concert-goer.” The mag insists that it’s “confident” about the accuracy of the story.

rebel_ffighter
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:33 PM
I wonder when he will give up coke!!??

Helen Lawson
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:35 PM
I'd TOTALLY LOVE IT if on one of his rants, he starts making out with a guy and someone gets it on tape.

SelesFan70
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:46 PM
"AGAIN"? :o

beauty_is_pink
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:47 PM
I suppose he still thinks he's young.......

PamShriverRockz
Feb 15th, 2006, 08:10 PM
He IS strange.

Perhaps if we all ignore him he'll go away? ;)

firehorse
Feb 15th, 2006, 08:11 PM
I think he had a big crush on Kenya West.....I heard that Tom love wrestling

skanky~skanketta
Feb 15th, 2006, 09:17 PM
:retard:

Helen Lawson
Feb 15th, 2006, 09:20 PM
I think he had a big crush on Kenya West.....I heard that Tom love wrestling

I think there's a new black quota at the Church of Scientology, that's what I think. Wasn't Tom harassing Jamie Foxx recently, too?

firehorse
Feb 15th, 2006, 09:28 PM
I think there's a new black quota at the Church of Scientology, that's what I think. Wasn't Tom harassing Jamie Foxx recently, too?

Hm...never think that way...how about asians? I am sure that we are not as many as black for Scientology....;)

Helen Lawson
Feb 15th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Hm...never think that way...how about asians? I am sure that we are not as many as black for Scientology....;)

I'm sure they're conquering each ethnic or racial group at a time. Not bad marketing, if you think about it. Next you know, they'll be sending recruiters to GLBT group meetings, too!

Pheobo
Feb 15th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Cracked out Cruise is so much more amusing than the old cruise...

*makes note* Never become a scientologist...

PaulieM
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:20 PM
again? when did he stop? :confused:

Kart
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Normally when I see one of these Tom Cruise threads I go on a rant about the $10 he owes me for Vanilla Sky but I'm slowly realising that it's a total waste of my time - the man can plead temporary insanity any time I try to get him to pay up and the whole planet would back him up.

Avid Merrion
Feb 15th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Tom Cruise? behaving strangely? who'd have thunk it? ;)

Martian KC
Feb 16th, 2006, 10:55 AM
At least he's entertaining these days.

-Sonic-
Feb 16th, 2006, 01:44 PM
One of us.... One of us.... One of us.... One of us.... One of us....

Come into the backroom a moment won't you? I have something to show you.