PDA

View Full Version : Mariah Carey & Janet Jackson team to topple Justin Timberlake

spiceboy
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:07 PM
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_2126217.shtml

Justin Timberlake, who has been quietly enjoying success and Cameron Diaz, is about to have his quiet and comfortable world up-ended.

As we previously reported, Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson are said to be working on a collaborative project. Jemaine Dupri is behind bringing his lover Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey together for the collaborative.

Dupri was the producer of Carey's comeback album, The Emancipation of Mimi and has said that he has always wanted to record the two divas together.

One of the rumored tracks to be laid down is a song called "How could he do this to me," which reportedly will carry the angst the two women have toward JT, Post Chronicle has learned.

You see, JT didn't stand by Janet during "Nipplegate" and apparently Timberlake would not let Mariah record a song last year.

So the ladies have decided to fire back at Justin, according to a broadcast report.

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:12 PM
JD's camp planting more stories to hype Janet. :rolleyes:

Zhao
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:13 PM
i m really looking 4ward to the mariah-janet duet actually

skanky~skanketta
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:23 PM
hope it works.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:26 PM
The B-SIDE should be "DIVAS ARE DOIN IT FOR THEMSELVES" :kiss:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Do you know how long we've been waiting for a Janet/Mariah duet? I hope it happens that would be :drool:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:38 PM
This would rock.

These two divas will make Justin cry even more than he did on Punk'd :bigcry:

PaulieM
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:47 PM
a janet and mariah duet would be awesome! and boo justin, he totally wimped out on the nipple fiasco, hope the song is funny. by the way when is his next album coming out?

harloo
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Get that punk bitch Janet!:tape: :lol:

CondiLicious
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Well, I'm all for a Mariah and Janet duet but... a song about Justin? Ugh! That's lame. He's not even worth it.

!<blocparty>!
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Well, I'm all for a Mariah and Janet duet but... a song about Justin? Ugh! That's lame. He's not even worth it.

I could not agree more. Mariah doesn't need to make a song about him, the success of Mimi is good enough.

Fantastic
Feb 17th, 2006, 03:27 PM
If the duet is any good, nobody will care if the song is about Justin Timberlake or not.