PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise and Kaite Holmes Deny Split

Kunal
Feb 15th, 2006, 09:18 AM
http://www.egotastic.com/media/pictures/0602/tom-cruise-katie-holmes-break-up-1a.jpg

http://www.egotastic.com/media/pictures/0602/tom-cruise-katie-holmes-break-up-1a.jpg

That was quick. Reps for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have already denied the Life and Style article that Tom Cruise and Katie Homes broke up, saying the couple are very much together, reports Reuters, and just about every other news source.

"It should be known that the story (of a breakup) is 100 percent false," spokesman Paul Bloch said in a statement sent to news agencies in response to the report, from celebrity magazine Life & Style.

"Mr. Cruise and Ms. Holmes are still engaged and are moving forward with their wedding plans, as well as planning for the arrival of their child. Despite the malicious fallacies put forth ... the couple is looking forward to a long and happy life together as a family."

Of course, the speed at which the denials were issued can only mean one thing: They are totally broken up. Everyone knows publicists cannot be trusted, especially when they do their jobs. n fact, I find the whole thing rather insidious, but I know you guys like it, so there it is. Are they? Aren't they? I really couldn't care.

Cage
Feb 15th, 2006, 09:36 AM
good im happy 4 them!

Kunal
Feb 15th, 2006, 12:30 PM
i couldnt care....i mean it would be kool if katie dated someone normal...but i jus posted this cuz there was another thread which claimed that they have broken up

Strangelove
Feb 15th, 2006, 12:49 PM
I find the whole thing rather insidious
That's Hollywood for ya..

I don't care either.
It's just..Katie deserves better....heck, anyone deserves better than Looney Cruise.
But I don't care.
Really.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 15th, 2006, 01:35 PM
OFCOURSE there going to deny it! :lol: :p

SloKid
Feb 15th, 2006, 02:53 PM
So TomKat are still on? :yawn:
Meh...

Kunal
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:49 PM
its all bull....but get this....Freggin CNN has this news on their main website...part of the headlines!!!!!

Where the FACK ARE YOUR PRIORITIES!!!

Good lord quick balls of fire

Spunky83
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Oh itīs my turn again: FREE KATIE!!!

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 15th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Oh itīs my turn again: FREE KATIE!!!

I'll drive the Getaway Car >>> :drive:

rebel_ffighter
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:02 PM
sh*t...and I was just ready to celebrate

Helen Lawson
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Will these people just fucking go away? I have to say, I do think that "Brangelina" did try to keep it a secret and out of the press as much as they could. "TomKat" shoved it down everyone's throat, so I really do sort of wish them unhappiness. While I'm equally sick of all 4, the heart wants what it wants with Brangelina, so I harbor no personal ill-feelings.

gsm
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:19 AM
for those that care or whatever, thought i would let you guys know what i saw today;

tom & kaite were shown on my local news (adelaide) hugging on a cruise boat in sydney harbour.

PamShriverRockz
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:53 AM
Anyone else getting a little bit completely fed up and bored with Tom Cruise??? ;)