PDA

View Full Version : ***Isabelha's Valentines Day Party thread!!!***

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Hey Chris, Yasmine, Milan and everyone else here! :wavey:

I know I've not been around much lately so I just wanted to make a thread to say hi to y'all and sorry for my long absence :o I know I didn't really need to make anoooooother thread but I dunno on which thread you guys are talking anymore, so I thought this would be the easiest way to "get back in touch" with y'all!:)

Beijos,
Isabelha :kiss:

SloKid
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:38 PM
:awww:
We miss you! :)
How are you? ;)

Chris 84
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Hey Isabelha :wavey: :hearts:

Long time, no see, how are you doing?

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:41 PM
I'm good thanks, I was just sick for the last few weeks, which kinda sucked, but luckily I'm feeling alot better now so :)

How are you guys? I missed you all too! :sad: :bigclap:

Chris 84
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:43 PM
:awww: I'm glad you're feeling better now :hug:

We missed you too, we're just glad you're ok and that you're back now :D

SloKid
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Well I'm ill now, so at home and not at uni. Flu or something. But I don't really mind, gives me plenty of time to follow the Olympics. :lol:

Glad you're felling better now :hug:

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Thanx... and hope you feel better soon Milan! Stay at home and rest and watch the winter Olympics! :lol: :p I was in the boring hospital for almost one week, it was so boring that I almost died from boredom :D

SloKid
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:48 PM
You were in the hospital? :eek: :awww:

Chris 84
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Thanx... and hope you feel better soon Milan! Stay at home and rest and watch the winter Olympics! :lol: :p I was in the boring hospital for almost one week, it was so boring that I almost died from boredom :D

You were so ill you were in hospital for a whole week? :sad:

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:49 PM
You were in the hospital? :eek: :awww:
This is a cheerful start to the thread, huh? :lol:

It's a long story, but I'll tell if you can be bothered to hear it :p

Chris 84
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:51 PM
This is a cheerful start to the thread, huh? :lol:

It's a long story, but I'll tell if you can be bothered to hear it :p

Of course we want to know if you are ok with telling us :)

SloKid
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Of course we want to know if you are ok with telling us :)
Yeah. :)
We care. :D

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Awwww, thank you guys that is so nice of you :o :hug: And you know I care about you guys too, of course :hug:

Well, anyway, to cut a long story short... you guys know that I'm diabetic, right? Well, basically I had some blood sugar levels which were not really good, and I just tried to ignore it and keep going with everything :eek:. That wasn't really a good idea, and I should have gone to the doctor... so, I ended up getting so sick that I had to go hospital and I just had to stay there a while while they everything "normal" again. So, I'm fine now, but sometimes I really hate this stupid "illness" of mine, it can be such a pain :(

SloKid
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Awww, poor thing. I believe it can suck, but you have to live with it...:shrug: :sad:

Stay strong :hug: :)

Chris 84
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Awwww, thank you guys that is so nice of you :o :hug: And you know I care about you guys too, of course :hug:

Well, anyway, to cut a long story short... you guys know that I'm diabetic, right? Well, basically I had some blood sugar levels which were not really good, and I just tried to ignore it and keep going with everything :eek:. That wasn't really a good idea, and I should have gone to the doctor... so, I ended up getting so sick that I had to go hospital and I just had to stay there a while while they everything "normal" again. So, I'm fine now, but sometimes I really hate this stupid "illness" of mine, it can be such a pain :(

Yeah, we know you care about us too :hug:

I can imagine how annoying diabetes can be. There was a girl in my class at school who had diabetes and she was always having to take her injections at the right time and eat the right stuff, and she was off school quite a lot too :sad:
At least you're better now though :D

Have you not been able to do much dancing since we last talked then? :sad:

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Awww, poor thing. I believe it can suck, but you have to live with it...:shrug: :sad:

Stay strong :hug: :)
Will do :) Well, I had this for a while yet, and really there's no point in complaining cos it's life, and they say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"...;)

Anyway, tell me what's going on here, or I'll have to re-name this the "Isabelha's feeling sorry for herself thread" :lol: :tape:

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah, we know you care about us too :hug:

I can imagine how annoying diabetes can be. There was a girl in my class at school who had diabetes and she was always having to take her injections at the right time and eat the right stuff, and she was off school quite a lot too :sad:
At least you're better now though :D

Have you not been able to do much dancing since we last talked then? :sad:
Haha, not alot! :D I am meant to be "resting" which I am not very good at doing, but after how much I messed up in these last weeks I am for sure going to follow my instructions from now on!
Probably the reason why the girl in your class was off school alot is cos generally diabetic kids are alot more succeptible to infections and stuff than non-diabetic kids, so they get sick more often. (Maybe this should be "Isabelha's medical information thread" :lol: ?)

SloKid
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:04 PM
No, let's talk about something cheerful. :aparty: :)

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:05 PM
So... did any of you watch the AO final? :p

Chris 84
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:06 PM
So... did any of you watch the AO final? :p

I'm not going to mention it, or else you'll explode :angel: :p

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:08 PM
I'm not going to mention it, or else you'll explode :angel: :p
Yes, and I don't wanna be back in the hospital so soon thanks! :lol:

Urgh, you have no idea how much they went on about it here... I can see if you'd bought a ticket you might have felt pretty annoyed but what happened happened... *sigh*

Chris 84
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:12 PM
Yes, and I don't wanna be back in the hospital so soon thanks! :lol:

Urgh, you have no idea how much they went on about it here... I can see if you'd bought a ticket you might have felt pretty annoyed but what happened happened... *sigh*

I know, even on the board here all the talk was quite annoying :(

You could be right about Scotland (oh, sorry, the UK :mad: ) winning a medal in the curling by the way, they are going well so far.....and did you see the Celtic result at the weekend by any chance? :D

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:12 PM
Dunno about Celtic but I heard about Scotland, sorry the UK, beating Switzerland today :bigclap:

SloKid
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:13 PM
Dunno about Celtic but I heard about Scotland, sorry the UK, beating Switzerland today :bigclap:
:speakles:
Celtic beat the Rangers away 1-0 ;) :bounce:

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:15 PM
:speakles:
Celtic beat the Rangers away 1-0 ;) :bounce:
Great, very happy to hear that :yeah: I heard Alex McLeish is going to leave the Gers at the end of the season? (something about them losing to Hibs?)

Chris 84
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Great, very happy to hear that :yeah: I heard Alex McLeish is going to leave the Gers at the end of the season? (something about them losing to Hibs?)

They got thrashed 3-0 to Hibs, but that was just the last straw, he was going to leave anyway....they are only 4th in the league :tape: :tape: :woohoo:

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:20 PM
Really? 4th behind Celtic... Hearts... Hibs? :confused: I'm not up on this at all :o

Chris 84
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Really? 4th behind Celtic... Hearts... Hibs? :confused: I'm not up on this at all :o

No, you're right. Celtic are top, Hearts are 13 points behind, Hibs are 20 behind and Rangers are 21 behind :D

Chris 84
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:23 PM
So is your birthday on the 17th Isabel? If so, that's the same day as my wee brother :)

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Wow, Celtic running away with it! I hope Hibs can get up to 2nd :)

Well, I'm gonna head just now, hope you guys all have a great day/evening, and speak to you all soon! (and thanx so much for all your kind words, etc. :kiss: really appreciated!)

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:24 PM
So is your birthday on the 17th Isabel? If so, that's the same day as my wee brother :)
Really?! Wow, that's cool! :D
(yes, my birthday is on the 17th ;) )

SloKid
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Wow, Celtic running away with it! I hope Hibs can get up to 2nd :)

Well, I'm gonna head just now, hope you guys all have a great day/evening, and speak to you all soon! (and thanx so much for all your kind words, etc. :kiss: really appreciated!)
Our pleasure :)

Take care sweetie. :hug: :smooch:

Chris 84
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Really?! Wow, that's cool! :D
(yes, my birthday is on the 17th ;) )

...and my b'day is the 19th :)

Great to see you Isabelha, speak to you later :wavey: :hug:

isabel_aussie
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Lots of birthdays, huh?:D Thanks for letting me know!

Ciao, see you all later! :wavey:

Kimdsay
Feb 15th, 2006, 01:37 AM
Hi Isabel! :wavey:
I'm really happy to hear you're doing ok now! :) :hug:
Any birthday plans? :D :bounce:

No, let's talk about something cheerful. :aparty: :)
Ahm, I just have to add that Ivica Kostelić won a silver medal today... :angel:
Sorry Melbo... :devil: :kiss:
:woohoo: :woohoo: