PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Going to Indian Wells?

alfajeffster
Feb 14th, 2006, 05:42 PM
I just booked my flight, and I'm loving the entry list for both men and women- will be there for the finals weekend, and I'm so psyched for this!

alwayshingis
Feb 16th, 2006, 09:00 PM
I just booked my flight, and I'm loving the entry list for both men and women- will be there for the finals weekend, and I'm so psyched for this!

I'm going to the beginning of the second week :banana:

I BETTER get to see some Martina...

nizelegz
Feb 16th, 2006, 10:14 PM

I'm going the first weekend, it was easier and cheaper to get courtside seats :)

urklerlay
Feb 17th, 2006, 12:15 AM
I'll be there...first weekend only

alfajeffster
Feb 17th, 2006, 12:26 PM

I'll be happy if I just get to watch her practice again. The practice court just down to the left of the gift shop has a great viewing fence that's elevated above the court, so you can really study the tennis from this angle perfectly (that is, if you can get a place to stand). I've also never seen Roger Federer practice, and hope to see that. He was there a couple of years ago, and all I got to see was a doubles match he was playing on an outside court with Max Mirnyi (followed by a Tim Henman disassembly of Marat Safin), so to see Fedex and Hingis in the same stretch of days would be incredible.

Jeff
Feb 19th, 2006, 11:20 AM
I'm going the first friday-sunday

Drake1980
Feb 22nd, 2006, 05:06 AM
I'm hoping to go!!! My fingers are crossed!

¤CharlDa¤
Feb 22nd, 2006, 05:49 AM
You leave Qc city without money, but then you plan to go to IW? :lol: :p

Drake1980
Feb 22nd, 2006, 06:02 AM
You leave Qc city without money, but then you plan to go to IW? :lol: :p

It's a longshot that I will go, I just want to go so badly. Maybe I'll take a bus? :lol:

bis2806
Feb 26th, 2006, 04:50 PM
I could only be there for a week, but it will be both men's and women's tennis... so I don't know if i shoul go....

komorli
Feb 27th, 2006, 12:49 AM
I'll be there first weekend. :) I'm psyched! :bounce:

bis2806
Feb 28th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Where are you all staying?

alfajeffster
Feb 28th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Where are you all staying?

My (retired) tennis bud organizes these trips every year and got a seniors' rate at a small, clean motel in Palm Springs. I'll only be there from Wed-Sun on finals weekend. Get on hotwire.com if you're looking for a deal.