PDA

View Full Version : Fave of these WTAWorld females? AKA Haters vs. Mrs Guga, Colorstruck Drama...

Pages : [1] 2

Wendy Williams
Feb 14th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Just a random selection of ladies from the board. Whose posts do you really luxuriate in? ;)

http://usera.imagecave.com/wendywilliams/Wendy3/Wendy_CD_release_party_dress.jpeg

Kart
Feb 14th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Tough poll.

LefandePatty
Feb 14th, 2006, 12:56 PM
mo~unique

but the best one ever is Daniela86 of course :worship: :hearts: :bowdown: :rocker: :D :bounce: :rocker2: :hearts: :kiss:

Josh B.
Feb 14th, 2006, 12:57 PM
mrs guga :inlove:

Light-skinned Girl
Feb 14th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Nwando! http://perso.club-internet.fr/ttle/tennis/euwink.gif

PamShriverRockz
Feb 14th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Rocketta rockz too!

McAuley
Feb 14th, 2006, 02:20 PM
She helped me with the sadly defunct WTAWorld's Next Top Poster: Rocketta. :)

Wendy Williams
Feb 14th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Come on Wendynistas! VOTE! Remember...Mother has lived. :cool:

*Jool*
Feb 14th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Mo :worship: , Denise :yeah: , Nwando :hearts: , SJW :kiss: ( I dont know the others that well :hug: )

SilK
Feb 14th, 2006, 02:43 PM
*abby* & Bacardi... thank you. :inlove:

SloKid
Feb 14th, 2006, 03:10 PM
mo~unique

but the best one ever is Daniela86 of course :worship: :hearts: :bowdown: :rocker: :D :bounce: :rocker2: :hearts: :kiss:
Word :lol:

Dexter
Feb 14th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Monique by faaaar!

marmite1
Feb 14th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Rocketta is female? Since when? :confused:

Ballbasher
Feb 14th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Monique :worship:

Stamp Paid
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Mrs guga! Collarbones are the SEX.

LefandePatty
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Word :lol:

huh ??

Stamp Paid
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Mrs guga! Collarbones are the SEX.

lmao wait, shes winning for real? death

SloKid
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:17 PM
huh ??
I was agreeing with you...:p
Check my signature...;)

tenn_ace
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Denise. Without her life would have been so b-o-r-i-n-g

!<blocparty>!
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Sarah, Mo, Joy and Cariaaoke from that poll.

Plus, demeberlove.

*abby*
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:26 PM
was a tough choice between mo and sarah but sarahs been my girl for years so had to go with her
not on this poll lucy bacardi and holly

ys
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:30 PM
From this list .. chocie between Mrs Guga and sjw.. But my favourite is not listed here.. :)

decemberlove
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:31 PM
LOL. Is this poll rigged or what??

SJW
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:40 PM

:spit:
why you say that? :)

adam_ads_n
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:42 PM
No inkymisafan there?!?!?!

G1Player2
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:43 PM
denise, nwando, sarah :kiss:

Wendy Williams
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:53 PM

I know because if it wasn't I'd be leading. :p I'm happy for Mrs. Guga though, my little sister in my head. I had no idea she was that popular but with her confident personality, it doesn't surprise me. :)

G1Player2
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Nwando leading the poll :worship:

Who does not like her :shrug:

Wendy Williams
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Nwando leading the poll :worship:

Who does not like her :shrug:

Is that her name? Interesting. :cool: Mrs. Guga is fabulous. She reminds me of a younger version of myself. Futuristic vision and much more. ;)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 14th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Mrs Guga! :lick: :drool: :kiss: :hearts:

Josh B.
Feb 14th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Mrs Guga! :lick: :drool: :kiss: :hearts:

shes soo hot!

lol!

F-R-E-A-K
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:10 PM
SJW ofcourse :worship: :hearts: :bowdown: :rocker:

SzavayFi
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Out of those......Mrs Guga :yeah: :inlove:

Dana Marcy
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Just a random selection of ladies from the board. Whose posts do you really luxuriate in? ;)

http://usera.imagecave.com/wendywilliams/Wendy3/Wendy_CD_release_party_dress.jpeg

I wish you allowed for multiple choices. :p There are several on the poll whose posts I really like. :D In the end I went with Rocketta because I've talking to her the longest and she often answered my lame threads and I appreciated it. :)

Barrie_Dude
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:46 PM
shes soo hot!

lol!Shhhhh! Don't tell her that! She'll never let us live it down!:lol:

Ferosh
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:52 PM
1. mo~unique :hearts: (my absolute favorite) :devil:
2. mrs. guga :hearts: (i don't think she loves me anymore) :sad:
3. rocketta :hearts: (very smart lady) :worship:

CC
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:55 PM
I am offended by those small Cs.

aNYthing
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:13 PM
Mo, SJW, Denise, Mrs. Guga :hearts:

CondiLicious
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Dunno. Sarah or Cari or I dunno!

Ceze
Feb 15th, 2006, 12:01 AM
hard poll!

Brett.
Feb 15th, 2006, 12:45 AM
I thought SloKid is a girl too!

SloKid
Feb 15th, 2006, 12:46 AM
I thought SloKid is a girl too!
What made you think that? :p

And no, I'm not...

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 15th, 2006, 12:48 AM

either I hacked the ballot :o or maybe i actually really am the shit? But don't cry my dear, this is news to me too

Wendy, I voted for you!! I loved when you outed the long-closeted Portia de Rossi on the red carpet. And when you asked Jello the tough questions about her eight husbands. And when you almost made Bennifer Jennifer no. 2 cry. You are my idol :hearts:

drake3781
Feb 15th, 2006, 01:31 AM
Just to let everybody know, I just wanna say I am a girl too, because it turns out that lot of people think I am a male.

Vacant
Feb 15th, 2006, 01:38 AM
Rocketta.

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 15th, 2006, 02:56 AM
Bias poll, not much variety in races in that poll.

SJW
Feb 15th, 2006, 03:00 AM

Mo~Unique is filipino

Knizzle
Feb 15th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Bias poll, not much variety in races in that poll.:rolleyes:

PretendeP
Feb 15th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Mrs. Guga
I don't really know the rest but Nwando is sooo just 'right and other stuff :) !

btw how is Nwando pronounced?

Knizzle
Feb 15th, 2006, 03:03 AM
Dang, Mrs. Guga is running away with it, that's surprising.

LefandePatty
Feb 15th, 2006, 03:12 AM
I was agreeing with you...:p
Check my signature...;)

oh I see..

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Mrs. Guga
I don't really know the rest but Nwando is sooo just 'right and other stuff :) !

btw how is Nwando pronounced?

my name is very weird to pronounce. I'm Nigerian, so you really need a Nigerian accent to say it correctly. But, uuuuuhhh, it's basically practically like saying the name Wanda, but Wando instead. Well, that's the American pronunciation. But the nigerian way, the a isn't pronounced like "aw", like to say Kwan or Juan. ... I don't know how to explain how the "a" is really pronounced. :sad: I don't know how to explain it. I give up. LOL. But the "N" is pretty much silent, it's impossible to hear it really, but it's there :) ...that doesn't help though. I suck. Maybe we'll meet at a tourney and I can say it for you. :shrug: :lol: but i can't type the pronunciation

dementieva's fan
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Oh my!

Belmont Lad
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:08 AM
Mrs. Guga. Foxy and sweet! :drool:

Gisela's#1Fan
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:09 AM
This pole should be public, not private. :lol:

Rocketta
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:14 AM
How in the world did I end up in a popularity poll? :scratch:

anyway, thanks to those who voted for me. :hug:

and yes Marmite, I'm all woman. :hatoff: Just what part of the name "RockettA" sounds like a male username? :p

Rocketta
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:15 AM
and I didn't vote in the poll because it's all about the sisterhood. ;)

Almalyk
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:24 AM
Rocketta of course

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 15th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Tough, but I had to go with Joy.

creep
Feb 15th, 2006, 09:56 AM
I can't make my mind up. You've got great tits Wendy and I'd like to do you anally. I think Denise would give great head I'd imagine, well she's always mouthing off on here. ;) Rocketta sounds really inhibited but I think once she'd loosen up she'd be a real goer. mo~unique I think she'd run a country mile when she saw my enormous knob and she's a tease. sjw well she's probably had more meat than Fred Elliott. I say, she probably had more meat than Fred Elliott. joie could learn me a few tricks, I think I'd need to read up on my copy of the Kama Sutra for that honey. :kiss: I always wanted to have a threesome with infiniti and CC, with CC on top of course. :) carioke is that the one who likes strap-ons? :confused:

Have I left anybody out?

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:42 AM
either I hacked the ballot :o or maybe i actually really am the shit? But don't cry my dear, this is news to me too

Wendy, I voted for you!! I loved when you outed the long-closeted Portia de Rossi on the red carpet. And when you asked Jello the tough questions about her eight husbands. And when you almost made Bennifer Jennifer no. 2 cry. You are my idol :hearts:

Thanks little sister in my head! :kiss: Portia was a bitch and she looked at me like "Splaboo (the N word), who are you?" :rolleyes: And don't even go there about Daryl Hannah. :mad:

Anyway, congratulations on winning this thread that was done just for fun. Luxuriate in your popularity on the board and let the haters hate because that's what they do when things don't go their way. Stay fabulous and I love your new avatar! ;)

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:44 AM

Do you post a complaint when a poll features only white people?

I didn't think so. :wavey:

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:45 AM
This pole should be public, not private. :lol:

It is public...isn't it? Or what do you mean? :confused:

Sam L
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Hard choice between Denise and SJW. I went with Denise. :)

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:50 AM
I can't make my mind up. You've got great tits Wendy and I'd like to do you anally. I think Denise would give great head I'd imagine, well she's always mouthing off on here. ;) Rocketta sounds really inhibited but I think once she'd loosen up she'd be a real goer. mo~unique I think she'd run a country mile when she saw my enormous knob and she's a tease. sjw well she's probably had more meat than Fred Elliott. I say, she probably had more meat than Fred Elliott. joie could learn me a few tricks, I think I'd need to read up on my copy of the Kama Sutra for that honey. :kiss: I always wanted to have a threesome with infiniti and CC, with CC on top of course. :) carioke is that the one who likes strap-ons? :confused:

Have I left anybody out?

Sorry but the third input is only reserved for special occasions and I have to have some brown juice (or Georges Veselle champagne) and some getright and a shower. Also, besides the only one doing the third input to me is my husband. In case you didn't see the pic, here I am with him:

http://usera.imagecave.com/wendywilliams/Wendy1/28103203_l.jpeg

Thanks for the offer. You give good talk! :kiss:

!<blocparty>!
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:55 AM
or maybe i actually really am the shit?

:lol:

Portobello
Feb 15th, 2006, 12:19 PM
mrs. guga :worship:

ampers&
Feb 15th, 2006, 12:29 PM
1. mo~unique :hearts: (my absolute favorite) :devil:
:hearts: :devil: :drool: :hug:

and thanks to everyone else who voted for me. :kiss:
as for me...i voted for SJW :hearts: :lick: :drool: :tape: .

creep
Feb 15th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Sorry but the third input is only reserved for special occasions and I have to have some brown juice (or Georges Veselle champagne) and some getright and a shower. Also, besides the only one doing the third input to me is my husband. In case you didn't see the pic, here I am with him:

http://usera.imagecave.com/wendywilliams/Wendy1/28103203_l.jpeg

Thanks for the offer. You're give good talk! :kiss:

Wendy he's one lucky guy! :) I'd be doin ya every night. :kiss:

Kunal
Feb 15th, 2006, 12:32 PM
mrs guga is usually there and thereabouts..

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 01:25 PM
So much love for Mrs. Guga! :hearts:

schris
Feb 15th, 2006, 03:39 PM
where is daniela86 ????

decemberlove
Feb 15th, 2006, 03:45 PM

I might believe it if it wasn't 20-something votes in four hours. They are always like that with the "new" girl (even if you are old). I don't think you're capable of hacking it, but there are plenty of people here with numerous accounts.

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:14 PM
I might believe it if it wasn't 20-something votes in four hours. They are always like that with the "new" girl (even if you are old). I don't think you're capable of hacking it, but there are plenty of people here with numerous accounts.

If you or one of your girls from the board was leading the poll, would you even be questioning it? There are like 600 or more people on this board at a time and you're saying 30 or so couldn't have voted for Mrs. Guga? :rolleyes:

You do give good back-handed compliments though and I should know because I give them all the time. :cool:

Hate on. :p

decemberlove
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:16 PM
If you or one of your girls from the board was leading the poll, would you even be questioning it? There are like 600 or more people on this board at a time and you're saying 30 or so couldn't have voted for Mrs. Guga? :rolleyes:

You do give good back-handed compliments though and I should know because I give them all the time. :cool:

Hate on. :p

Yeah, I would. And if I was leading the poll by so much in a few hours, I'd be scared thinking someone was stalking me.

I don't have any issues with Mrs. Guga at all.

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I would. And if I was leading the poll by so much in a few hours, I'd be scared thinking someone was stalking me.

I don't have any issues with Mrs. Guga at all.

Stalking? This board isn't scandalous enough to have stalkers. ;)

Okay, I apologize for calling you a hater. :cool:

creep
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:20 PM

G1Player2
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:22 PM

The Wendy Williams I know never apologizes...:tape:

the bambi
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:26 PM
lawson would've kicked some serious ass on this poll. you guys are lucky.

SJW
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:26 PM

you obviously don't know this board too well :p

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:30 PM
The Wendy Williams I know never apologizes...:tape:

Sure I do but not on the radio. Besides she might be a new listener and I didn't want her flipping over to Michael Baisden or God forbid, Angie Martinez. :tape:

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:34 PM
you obviously don't know this board too well :p

I guess I don't know what goes on behind the scenes. On the surface the board just seems really like the suburbs where I grew up. Everyone luxuriates here but no one really parties or drinks or smokes and alot of yous aren't having sex. :lol: :p I just can't see why anyone would stalk. There's no scandal here or drama that I can see. :shrug:

creep
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:39 PM
I guess I don't know what goes on behind the scenes. On the surface the board just seems really like the suburbs where I grew up. Everyone luxuriates here but no one really parties or drinks or smokes and alot of yous aren't having sex. :lol: :p I just can't see why anyone would stalk. There's no scandal here or drama that I can see. :shrug:

Yeah they’re all a bunch of wankers fantasising over the likes of us Wendy, live with it honey.

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Yeah they’re all a bunch of wankers fantasising over the likes of us Wendy, live with it honey.

Now you're just trying to start drama. :lol: Don't start none, won't be none. ;)

creep
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Now you're just trying to start drama. :lol: Don't start none, won't be none. ;)

:lol: I thought you were a drama queen?

creep
Feb 15th, 2006, 05:01 PM
So funny though isn’t it. Somebody getting all upset just because they aren’t participating in some old Internet poll. :lol:

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 05:02 PM
:lol: I thought you were a drama queen?

I am :lol: when I'm in a place where drama can happen. I like this board a lot but it is very Main Street USA. I'm expecting somebody to come over to borrow a cup of sugar at any moment. :lol: :angel:

creep
Feb 15th, 2006, 05:04 PM
I am :lol: when I'm in a place where drama can happen. I like this board a lot but it is very Main Street USA. I'm expecting somebody to come over to borrow a cup of sugar at any moment. :lol: :angel:

If this board is a representation of Main St USA, then I’m immigrating tomorrow - to Iraq! ;) :)

Ceze
Feb 15th, 2006, 05:06 PM
creep! :p

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 05:08 PM
So funny though isn’t it. Somebody getting all upset just because they aren’t participating in some old Internet poll. :lol:

:lol: There you go starting drama...and I love it. :p No she wasn't upset. She just said it was impossible for Mrs Guga to get so many votes in such a short time. I don't think it is but whatever. :lol: ;)

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 05:11 PM
If this board is a representation of Main St USA, then I’m immigrating tomorrow - to Iraq! ;) :)

:lol: What I meant is that there's something wholesome about it. Even with the so-called scandalous topics started by the gay guys there's an innocence about it. Like no one is really hard core, you know gangsta...like my husband. :lol: In general everyone seems soft and pink which is fine when you're spooning with your dude or ride or die chick.

creep
Feb 15th, 2006, 05:17 PM
WTF!? I'm street I am, speak for yourself!

skanky~skanketta
Feb 15th, 2006, 05:18 PM
momo!

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 05:20 PM
WTF!? I'm street I am, speak for yourself!

Well I like the attitude you're serving. :worship:

Varvagina
Feb 15th, 2006, 05:55 PM
mrs. guga she's hot !!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:37 PM

so basically what you're saying is that it's not possible that that many people can like me. :lol: Might as well just say that. LOL. And you definitely do have an issue with me, you're just a bit in denial about it. Well--not even in denial, ya just don't wanna say it out loud so that you don't look bad. To say something like, "this thing must be rigged" means you have issue enough to say something borderline rude like that. Because if certain other people got 20 votes in 4 hours, you'd just be happy for them, and post about how happy you are for them.

Anyway, anywaaaaaaay, it's just an internet poll. Shut up Nwando, it's really, not, that, serious :bolt:

SJW
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:40 PM
so basically what you're saying is that it's not possible that that many people can like me. :lol: Might as well just say that. LOL. And you definitely do have an issue with me, you're just a bit in denial about it. Well--not even in denial, ya just don't wanna say it out loud so that you don't look bad. To say something like, "this thing must be rigged" means you have issue enough to say something borderline rude like that. Because if certain other people got 20 votes in 4 hours, you'd just be happy for them, and post about how happy you are for them.

Anyway, anywaaaaaaay, it's just an internet poll. Shut up Nwando, it's really, not, that, serious :bolt:

believe me, if Holly had a problem with you she sure as hell wouldn't spare your feelings by keeping it to herself. that's not her style.

Barrie_Dude
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:25 PM
hard poll!It would be for you because you are so jealous of other women

decemberlove
Feb 15th, 2006, 11:21 PM

Nah girl, you've got me all wrong:

1. If "certain other people" (like Sarah or Joy) got 20-something votes in 4 hours, I'd tell them to stop whoring their ass around to everyone. I'd never be happy for them. That's silly. I don't want my girls being popular.
2. If I didn't like you, I would tell you straight up. I seriously have no problem with you. I just find it weird that you got so many votes so fast, when even the most popular polls in NT build up their votes slowly. I'm not implying that you were involved with it either.

So, you can believe me or you can choose to be wrong and think whatever you'd like about me. :)

*abby*
Feb 15th, 2006, 11:28 PM
holly :kiss:

*JR*
Feb 15th, 2006, 11:33 PM
Come on Wendynistas! VOTE! Remember...Mother has lived. :cool:
I think you got O\/\/NED in your own poll. :o

RenaSlam.
Feb 15th, 2006, 11:34 PM
mo~unique :hearts:

:)

No Name Face
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:50 AM

i think i just gave out my 2nd non-retaliatory bad rep ever. great job!

anyway, i voted for who i thought was hottest. it was easier that way.

Knizzle
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:52 AM
i think i just gave out my 2nd non-retaliatory bad rep ever. great job!

anyway, i voted for who i thought was hottest. it was easier that way.

And who would that be Dennis?? ;)

No Name Face
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:52 AM

...jackpot! :tape:

No Name Face
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:53 AM
And who would that be Dennis?? ;)

i'll take it to the grave.

Knizzle
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:56 AM
i'll take it to the grave.

I noticed one number changed and all the others stayed the same......:)

No Name Face
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:59 AM
I noticed one number changed and all the others stayed the same......:)

if you monitored all the numbers, then you know.
to that i can say, well done, you've done your homework.

PretendeP
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:25 AM
my name is very weird to pronounce. I'm Nigerian, so you really need a Nigerian accent to say it correctly. But, uuuuuhhh, it's basically practically like saying the name Wanda, but Wando instead. Well, that's the American pronunciation. But the nigerian way, the a isn't pronounced like "aw", like to say Kwan or Juan. ... I don't know how to explain how the "a" is really pronounced. :sad: I don't know how to explain it. I give up. LOL. But the "N" is pretty much silent, it's impossible to hear it really, but it's there :) ...that doesn't help though. I suck. Maybe we'll meet at a tourney and I can say it for you. :shrug: :lol: but i can't type the pronunciation

now I know :) I got the basic picture, you actually did a great job explaining it all, 10x! and I really hope to see you and hear you in that tourney but first I have to win a green card lottery and after that it's kind of easy ;)

:wavey:

Barrie_Dude
Feb 16th, 2006, 03:54 AM
you obviously don't know this board too well :p*StalkStalkStalk* :ras:

Wendy Williams
Feb 16th, 2006, 10:49 AM

1. If "certain other people" (like Sarah or Joy) got 20-something votes in 4 hours, I'd tell them to stop whoring their ass around to everyone. I'd never be happy for them.

Telling them "to stop whoring their ass around" is NOT the same as you saying you're surprised Mrs. Guga is leading the poll AND that the poll is rigged. You are fronting. You do have an issue with Mrs. Guga but are putting on the diplomatic tiara. :tape:

That's silly. I don't want my girls being popular.

And you don't like Mrs. Guga being popular, too.

2. If I didn't like you, I would tell you straight up. I seriously have no problem with you. I just find it weird that you got so many votes so fast, when even the most popular polls in NT build up their votes slowly. I'm not implying that you were involved with it either.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but I don't believe you now. I really think if it was someone else leading AND it was one of your girls, you wouldn't be saying any crap about being surprised or whatever.

So, you can believe me or you can choose to be wrong and think whatever you'd like about me. :)

Oh please girl. That passive aggressive crap doesn't work in real life so do you really think it's going to work on the internet? :rolleyes:

Keep trying to sound humble. :tape:

Wendy Williams
Feb 16th, 2006, 10:52 AM
I think you got O\/\/NED in your own poll. :o

What does that mean? Anyway you didn't think I was expecting to win, were you? Come on now. :lol:

*abby*
Feb 16th, 2006, 11:31 AM
did noone notice the LOL at the start of hollys first post?
i am certain she wasnt deadly serious and that she wasnt going to demand a recount
some ppl on here need to lighten up!a lot!

Rohin.
Feb 16th, 2006, 11:35 AM
i don't like any of them...

okay maybe i put that wrong.. I don't know any of them

I voted for mrs guga though.. :)

-Sonic-
Feb 16th, 2006, 12:46 PM
There are females on this board?

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 03:06 PM

1. If "certain other people" (like Sarah or Joy) got 20-something votes in 4 hours, I'd tell them to stop whoring their ass around to everyone. I'd never be happy for them. That's silly. I don't want my girls being popular.

You say, you're not implying I have any involvement in "it?" What's "it?" "It" would be your theory of some tampering w/the votes since it's supposedly impossible to get approximately 5 votes, per hour, in a 4 hour time period. And since I was the one who got those votes, either, there's an underground Mrs. Guga voting militia group or Mrs. Guga is a one-woman army. And I HIGHLY doubt there's a secret team of people with multiple accounts so devoted to making me win some little poll! Yay! So let's get real, I would have to be the only person involved in "it"--your made up voting scandal, because only I am capable of being obsessed with my own ego.

So I can either, as you say, believe your humble façade or choose to be wrong about you. I will choose to be "wrong." :)

Infiniti2001
Feb 16th, 2006, 03:27 PM
I personally don't care about this poll(nonetheless, many thanks to those who voted for me :kiss: :wavey: ) seeing that I am not here to be popular, but I am with Holly on this. I'm surprised and find it highly suspicious that mrs. guga who hadn't been around these parts since donkey years is leading this poll :tape:

Stamp Paid
Feb 16th, 2006, 03:34 PM

Have I left anybody out?

OMG :speakles:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 03:35 PM
I personally don't care about this poll(nonetheless, many thanks to those who voted for me :kiss: :wavey: ) seeing that I am not here to be popular, but I am with Holly on this. I'm surprised and find it highly suspicious that mrs. guga who hadn't been around these parts since donkey years is leading this poll :tape:

then you obviously personally do care about this poll.

Stamp Paid
Feb 16th, 2006, 03:39 PM
sumthin aint right, rotflmao

Infiniti2001
Feb 16th, 2006, 03:51 PM
then you obviously personally do care about this poll.

Not at all-- unlike you, I am quite secure with who I am around these parts :tape:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 03:53 PM
sumthin aint right, rotflmao

hmm, what ain't right? that I was gone for 2 years, I came back, and I STILL beat your little cyberfriends. And you guys can't handle it. ROTFLMAO.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Not at all-- unlike you, I am quite secure with who I am around these parts :tape:

If that post doesn't show that you (and your friends) are bitter towards me, I don't know what does. "I am unsecure with myself..." such an irrelevant thing to say, yet you just have to say it anyway--even though it has nothing to do with anything. Someboodyyyy is biiiittteeerr. Really in denial people in this thread

Kart
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:05 PM

I voted for you sweetheart :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:.

I was torn between you and Rocketta :inlove: but she plenty of votes already - competition :armed:.

Infiniti2001
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:14 PM
If that post doesn't show that you (and your friends) are bitter towards me, I don't know what does. "I am unsecure with myself..." such an irrelevant thing to say, yet you just have to say it anyway--even though it has nothing to do with anything. Someboodyyyy is biiiittteeerr. Really in denial people in this thread

I can't speak for anyone else, but I am not bitter towards you hon-- I just tell it like I see it. Mind you this is a trait than many of those you think are my friends don't like in me HA! Anyway, I came to this conclusion about your insecurity after reading your posts in the past and since you've been back. Denial about what? :shrug: :rolleyes:

Infiniti2001
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:15 PM

I was torn between you and Rocketta :inlove: but she plenty of votes already - competition :armed:.

so sweet :kiss: :hearts: :wavey:

ampers&
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:26 PM
lmfao...:spit:

Stamp Paid
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:33 PM
lmfao...:spit:

ditto x 2

!<blocparty>!
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:35 PM
It's a shame the majority of people didn't take personality or fake teeth into consideration when picking their votes for this poll. :sad:

Aquanetta
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:44 PM

Has it occurred to you that some of the black posters don't like you because you are blatantly "colorstruck"? I'm not saying that is the reality for all black posters but I'm sure it's the case for some, myself included.

SJW
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:45 PM
...jackpot! :tape:

you don't know Holly at all, it seems.

SJW
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:46 PM
ditto x 2

cubed.

SloKid
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:47 PM
This thread reminds me of something:
I’m a start some drama,
You don’t want no drama,
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama....:dance: :lol:

SJW
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:47 PM
hmm, what ain't right? that I was gone for 2 years, I came back, and I STILL beat your little cyberfriends. And you guys can't handle it. ROTFLMAO.

you sound really um..."hahahah i beat y'all in a cyberpoll you is lak so PWNED"

nahhhhh hun.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:51 PM
I can't speak for anyone else, but I am not bitter towards you hon-- I just tell it like I see it. Mind you this is a trait than many of those you think are my friends don't like in me HA! Anyway, I came to this conclusion about your insecurity after reading your posts in the past and since you've been back. Denial about what? :shrug: :rolleyes:

So let's say I am insecure with myself. What does Mrs. Guga being insecure with herself have to do with anything! ...Nothing. You said it out of nowhere in response to what I had said to you. And what kind of person says something out of nowhere for absolutely no relevant purpose? Only a bitter person. And a person who cares enough about an online poll to say something unnecessarily uncalled for, for the purpose of being spiteful.

CooCooCachoo
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I don't know any of them well enough to make a decision

Infiniti2001
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Take it how you want, but I can't waste my time being bitter especially with folk I may probably never meet in my lifetime. Bottom-line , I responded as I saw fit :shrug:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Has it occurred to you that some of the black posters don't like you because you are blatantly "colorstruck"? I'm not saying that is the reality for all black posters but I'm sure it's the case for some, myself included.

Whatever the reason is that *certain* black posters don't like me, you just confirmed that certain people do have an issue with me and don't like that I'm winning this cyber poll and feel the need to claim it's rigged. :) Thanks. And whether or not I realized *why* certain people don't like me was so far from the issue here sweety.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 04:59 PM
you sound really um..."hahahah i beat y'all in a cyberpoll you is lak so PWNED"

nahhhhh hun.

Maybe you should take into consideration the style of the post i was responding to comprehend why i was, um... sounding like that

Stamp Paid
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Maybe you should take into consideration the style of the post i was responding to comprehend why i was, um... sounding like that

they style of post that had nothing to do with you, lol? bc in my post, i wasnt saying anything concerning Mrs Guga at all. :)

SJW
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:08 PM

i did....and it still sounded arrogant and bimbo-ish. but that's just my opinion. i mean it was in statement form, hardly a question. you're just painting yourself in a negative light :shrug:

Wendy Williams
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:13 PM
So let's say I am insecure with myself. What does Mrs. Guga being insecure with herself have to do with anything! ...Nothing. You said it out of nowhere in response to what I had said to you. And what kind of person says something out of nowhere for absolutely no relevant purpose? Only a bitter person. And a person who cares enough about an online poll to say something unnecessarily uncalled for, for the purpose of being spiteful.

Little sister in my head, just let it go. Haters will luxuriate in their hate so what can you do? ;)

G1Player2
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Whatever the reason is that *certain* black posters don't like me, you just confirmed that certain people do have an issue with me and don't like that I'm winning this cyber poll and feel the need to claim it's rigged. :) Thanks. And whether or not I realized *why* certain people don't like me was so far from the issue here sweety.

Mrs. Guga on't worry about the haters :armed:

Your real friends (like me) know what kind of person you are and you don't need to explain yourself to them.

You are leading this poll for a reason and nobody can come up with an explanation, logically anyway, why you shouldn't be. :)

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Just to let everybody know, I just wanna say I am a girl too, because it turns out that lot of people think I am a male.
Same thing with me!!! :o :o

Stamp Paid
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:29 PM
lmao @ the thread title change

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Little sister in my head, just let it go. Haters will luxuriate in their hate so what can you do? ;)

True. I should let it go because I am supposedly painting myself in a negative light... while others are trying to turn this thread into me being colorstruck (somewhere this thread didn't even have to go to!), and others say the only possible way for me to be winning is if this thing is rigged, and others are insulting me for no relevant reason!, I am the one painting myself in a negative light for sticking up for myself in tongue-in-cheekiness. What's the point of all this ramble. That I can't win, which you basically said anyway Wendy! Because you are right, haters will luxuriate in their hate, and at any opportunity they can!

But wait, I did atleast win the poll! Ahaha. Laugh out loud. Roll on the floor laughing my ass off. :haha: :haha: Oh wait, I shouldn't do that, I'll paint myself in a negative light

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:30 PM
WTH?? :speakles:

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:34 PM
I love this girl!!! she talks too much ,lie every decent girl, so I voted for her!!!

Wendy Williams
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:35 PM
True. I should let it go because I am supposedly painting myself in a negative light... while others are trying to turn this thread into me being colorstruck (somewhere this thread didn't even have to go to!), and others say the only possible way for me to be winning is if this thing is rigged, and others are insulting me for no relevant reason!, I am the one painting myself in a negative light for sticking up for myself in tongue-in-cheekiness. What's the point of all this ramble. That I can't win, which you basically said anyway Wendy! Because you are right, haters will luxuriate in their hate, and at any opportunity they can!

But wait, I did atleast win the poll! Ahaha. Laugh out loud. Roll on the floor laughing my ass off. :haha: :haha: Oh wait, I shouldn't do that, I'll paint myself in a negative light

Gender jealousy is an obvious issue here but race? Come on now. Why does it always have to be a black-white thing or a questioning who someone dates thing? :rolleyes: Mrs. Guga do you! Some people are jealous of your self-confidence, your honesty and the fact that you're comfortable in your own skin. Let them hate. :lol:

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:35 PM

fyi, you and Wendy are way too defensive about Dlove's first post...it wasn't even a dig at you but a dig at the general poster on this board who are young and glam on to new posters....but y'all made it about you. That's why DLove said she didn't think "you" had anything to do with it. :confused:

When poster's like Infiniti, me, and others say we don't care about polls it's because we don't. Very rarely will you see me even vote in a poll (unless it's Tennis Poker). So trust....no one's angry that you're leading this poll, no one is jealous that you're leading this poll, no one thinks anything less or more of you because you're leading this poll. :shrug:

Now to deal with Kart......:fiery: :mad: :angry: :armed:

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Is this a chiks fight!!!????? Where nis the mud????

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Gender jealousy is an obvious issue here but race? Come on now. Why does it always have to be a black-white thing or a questioning who someone dates thing? :rolleyes: Mrs. Guga do you! Some people are jealous of your self-confidence, your honesty and the fact that you're comfortable in your own skin. Let them hate. :lol:

You REALLY haven't been here long. :haha:

and that's not saying Mrs. Guga isn't comfortable in her skin but about the fact that you have very little knowledge of the history on this board of the women in your poll.

SloKid
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Is this a chiks fight!!!????? Where nis the mud????
Da li se jim želiš pridružiti? :eek: :lol:

carot
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:39 PM
are you all going to rip of each other clothes? cos then i'm staying :cool:

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:41 PM

You are soooooooooooooo lucky infiniti's my girl cause I was getting ready to get on a plane to London and work it out!!!!!!!!!!! :fiery: :armed:

Infiniti2001
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:43 PM

:nerner: :banana: :rolls: :p

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Da li se jim želiš pridružiti? :eek: :lol:
Ako ima blata ja san za!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: Muda iman osjećaj da bi ih pritukla!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wendy Williams
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:45 PM
fyi, you and Wendy are way too defensive about Dlove's first post...it wasn't even a dig at you but a dig at the general poster on this board who are young and glam on to new posters....but y'all made it about you. That's why DLove said she didn't think "you" had anything to do with it. :confused:

When poster's like Infiniti, me, and others say we don't care about polls it's because we don't. Very rarely will you see me even vote in a poll (unless it's Tennis Poker). So trust....no one's angry that you're leading this poll, no one is jealous that you're leading this poll, no one thinks anything less or more of you because you're leading this poll. :shrug:

Mrs Guga didn't make it about herself and I think the whole 'because Mrs Guga is new' thing doesn't wash. If you look at the amount of people online everyday there are alot of people on at the same time so why is so hard to believe that 20 of them voted for Mrs Guga?? You can like another memeber of the board without ever talking to them. Don't you get those green things from people you don't even know? I think December is a hater for saying that and what makes it worse is that she's trying to front like she's being diplomatic. :rolleyes:

And if the poll doesn't matter why did December even have to comment? Trust...if it was somebody under than Mrs Guga was leading, December wouldn't have even been saying this crap.

SloKid
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Ako ima blata ja san za!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: Muda iman osjećaj da bi ih pritukla!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :scared:
Nije ti loša ideja. Znači dobile bi batine :unsure: :lol:

SJW

you've got an attitude problem. and I didn't even have an issue with you before your series of posts in this thread.

roxi
Muda
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rocketta
are you all going to rip of each other clothes? cos then i'm staying :cool:

*looks at the list of women in the poll*

Eh, Wendy and Mrs. Guga might but the rest of the girls.....I don't think you have a snowball's chance in hell..........well at least not in this thread? :spit:

Gonzo Hates Me!

and that's not saying Mrs. Guga isn't comfortable in her skin but about the fact that you have very little knowledge of the history on this board of the women in your poll.

you say "not saying Mrs. Guga isn't comfortable in her skin" and then you "say you have very little knowledge about the history of the women in your poll," which means you are slightly alluding to me, because you singled me out in the previous clause. So whether you are actually alluding to me or not, i am in mind for this statement. But you should remember, I was un-technically not posting here for 2 years, a lot of things happen to people in 2 years to make them grow up. So why is the past relevant to what Wendy knows of me now and how she feels about me now?

Infiniti2001
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:47 PM

Are you at all surprised 'Ketta?? :shrug: You only have to listen to her show to know her mentality :tape:

No Name Face
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:47 PM
omg, the hating :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:48 PM
:lol: :scared:
Nije ti loša ideja. Znači dobile bi batine :unsure: :lol:
Evo još jedne!! Bit će zanimljivo stay online!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Infiniti2001
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:48 PM
you've got an attitude problem. and I didn't even have an issue with you before your series of posts in this thread.

It's called insecurity :tape:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:49 PM

of course I have an attitude problem. you want me to have one. And have an issue with me. Have fun.

SloKid
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Evo još jedne!! Bit će zanimljivo stay online!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Genialne su ove, počele su ovu svađu iz ničega...:lol:

"Bič fajtevi" su najbolji :cool: :lol:

Wendy Williams
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:50 PM

Okay I don't know her as well as some of yous but we've interacted enough that I know her personality. In fact she reminds me of a younger version of myself and I ran into the same problems with haters when I was her age. Keep in mind that when I was Mrs Guga's age I didn't have her confidence with her body but I had futuristic vision (as does she) and that made a lot of people jealous. It's worse now because I've lost weight due to L.A. Weight Loss. I may be a woman of a certain age but I can drop it like it's hot...like Mrs Guga. :wavey:

No Name Face
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:50 PM
this thread is another classic :rolls:

*abby*
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Holly (decemberlove) is a great girl yeah she speaks her mind but she certainly doesnt go looking for fights. and please dont try and turn this into a race thing cos she aint no racist either!you all got way too defensive right from her first comment you need to chill out
its just some dumb poll

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Genialne su ove, počele su ovu svađu iz ničega...:lol:

"Bič fajtevi" su najbolji :cool: :lol:
''Bič fajtevi?'' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:54 PM

crazy, right!

Wendy Williams
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:54 PM

I know. :tape:

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:56 PM
crazy, right!
Actually is more funny than crazy!!! :lol:

Wendy Williams
Are you at all surprised 'Ketta?? :shrug: You only have to listen to her show to know her mentality :tape:

Stop reading my posts with a tainted eye, KTU fan! Go kiss your girl Michelle Visage's butt. :rolleyes:

No Name Face

see, that's really ignorant. maybe she wasn't raised in a black area or whatever. you don't know her life, it's ignorant to judge her and call her that. i was raised in a white area, and because of that, i was called self-hating (keeping in mind, i am the product of a biracial family).

you guys (and no, for the idiots who are gonna assume i mean black people --- i mean the haters in this thread) aren't right at all.

SloKid
''Bič fajtevi?'' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tako je :angel: :lol:

Wendy Williams
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Oh...and haters, Mrs. Guga is now leading with 40 votes. :kiss:

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Mir ,mir do neba!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SloKid
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Mir ,mir do neba!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nikako!
Malo smijeha ne šteti ali izpadnu prave glupače...:lol:

No Name Face
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:01 PM
you don't know Holly at all, it seems.

you don't even know what i was referring to, so really, i don't know what you're getting at.

honestly, i don't think anyone cheated on this poll. there are so people here who would and did vote for mrs. guga because honestly...people associate you, mo, denise, etc...as the same type of person. literally, YOU guys are fighting for votes. mrs. guga is different and doesn't have as much of a polarizing personality as you guys do so it's completely logical why she's leading by so much.

and this thread is full of hating. i don't know why you guys are trying to mask it. it reminds me of the interracial thread when like 80,000 people ganged up on me for a stupid semantical error.

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Nikako!
Malo smijeha ne šteti ali izpadnu prave glupače...:lol:
Pa Amerikanke su , pod tim se podrazumijeva da su glupačetine!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Oh...and haters, Mrs. Guga is now leading with 40 votes. :kiss:

But you can't count the 10 where I hacked into other people's accounts and voted for myself. So it's actually 30 votes, I guess. LOL.

SloKid
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Pa Amerikanke su , pod tim se podrazumijeva da su glupačetine!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
U pravu si :lol:
Vrlo stereotipsko, ko u filmovima...:lol:

Ferosh
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:05 PM
The numbers speak for themselves... Mrs. Guga is Queen Bitch on this board! :kiss:

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:06 PM
But you can't count the 10 where I hacked into other people's accounts and voted for myself. So it's actually 30 votes, I guess. LOL.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm glad i voted for you!!!

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:09 PM
U pravu si :lol:
Vrlo stereotipsko, ko u filmovima...:lol:
Stereotipi su da su plavuše glupe, englezi hladni, ali da su Amerikanke glupače to je činjenica , pa vidiš da to dokazuju iz dana u dan!!!

SloKid
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Stereotipi su da su plavuše glupe, englezi hladni, ali da su Amerikanke glupače to je činjenica , pa vidiš da to dokazuju iz dana u dan!!!
Samo Amerikanke? I Amerikanci nisu puno bolji :lol:

Ali da se tu svađaju zbog neke glupe ankete, to je...:spit: :rolls:
Klasika!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:12 PM
honestly, i don't think anyone cheated on this poll. there are so people here who would and did vote for mrs. guga because honestly...people associate you, mo, denise, etc...as the same type of person. literally, YOU guys are fighting for votes. mrs. guga is different and doesn't have as much of a polarizing personality as you guys do so it's completely logical why she's leading by so much.

Yeah, I wanted to say something to this effect, but thought I would be accused of something, but since I have already been accused of being colorstruck, what's the worst that can happen now :lol:

But the majority of the posters in this poll do cancel eachother out in terms of who their friends should vote for. It's like the year Adrien Brody won the Oscar, he only won because the frontrunners cancelled eachother out. I am not in that group, like you say NNF. And people should take into account there's more to WTAWorld than Non-Tennis. I am a moderator at Clijsters forum, I've sporadical posted throughout the years in the Sharapova forum and the Kirilenko forum and other forums... People from those forums who see me there can easily pop into this thread and only know me and vote for me. It's not rocket science. I am only typing this because maybe it's not that big a deal, yeah, but people SERIOUSLY think that this thing has been rigged and I think that's funny that people seriously think that, when there's so many obvious reasons why I have the most votes. If anything, I am not as "popular" as the other girls, they just cancelled each other out

Aquanetta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:13 PM
see, that's really ignorant. maybe she wasn't raised in a black area or whatever. you don't know her life, it's ignorant to judge her and call her that. i was raised in a white area, and because of that, i was called self-hating (keeping in mind, i am the product of a biracial family).

you guys (and no, for the idiots who are gonna assume i mean black people --- i mean the haters in this thread) aren't right at all.

No, it is not ignorant. The reason I called her "colorstruck" is based on a comment she made on another thread on why doesn't date black men. Look it up for yourself!

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:13 PM
you say "not saying Mrs. Guga isn't comfortable in her skin" and then you "say you have very little knowledge about the history of the women in your poll," which means you are slightly alluding to me, because you singled me out in the previous clause. So whether you are actually alluding to me or not, i am in mind for this statement. But you should remember, I was un-technically not posting here for 2 years, a lot of things happen to people in 2 years to make them grow up. So why is the past relevant to what Wendy knows of me now and how she feels about me now?

nope, it wasn't about you...it was about what she was saying about the "haters" and the history on this board of everyone. I understand people change and that's on of the reasons I said, "not saying you are uncomfortable in your skin" because I don't know one way or the other ... I assume you are. :shrug:

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Samo Amerikanke? I Amerikanci nisu puno bolji :lol:

Ali da se tu svađaju zbog neke glupe ankete, to je...:spit: :rolls:
Klasika!
Ma ne ćemo danas ogadit cilu naciju , samo pola nje!!!!! :lol: :lol:

SloKid
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Ma ne ćemo danas ogadit cilu naciju , samo pola nje!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Dobro, iako sam siguran, da če i druga polovica ubrzo imat priliku za dokazivanje...:lol:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:20 PM
No, it is not ignorant. The reason I called her "colorstruck" is based on a comment she made on another thread on why doesn't date black men. Look it up for yourself!

LOL! if he looked it up, all he would find me saying is... "the only reason I date white men is because..." yet somehow that becomes "I don't date black men, AT ALL, EVER EVER EVER, ew ew ew." So do yourself a favor and look it up too. In fact, I'll help the both of you. Click my name, find "Threads Started by Mrs. Guga" and it's called "How do you ask someone out on a Date?" It's on the first page. And there you will find you're making up shit to make me look bad :D Have a nice day

Aquanetta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:21 PM

Here are a couple of posts from the thread I was talking about. I called her "colorstruck" then but she didn't reply to me on that thread. Mo-Unique, who is on this poll, was thinking along the same lines as me.

I date white dudes because black dudes don't date black girls! And you know it!! Anyway, I am gonna like who I like, whatever color he is. It's all about the chemistry and this guy is perfect for me.

:rolleyes:
Don't try to blame the brotha's for your self hate.
There are PLENTY of black men who ADORE black women.

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Dobro, iako sam siguran, da če i druga polovica ubrzo imat priliku za dokazivanje...:lol:
Ne moraš mi ni govorit, samo se nadan da ću bit prisutna ka i danas!!!

Aquanetta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:23 PM
LOL! if he looked it up, all he would find me saying is... "the only reason I date white men is because..." yet somehow that becomes "I don't date black men." So do yourself a favor and look it up too. In fact, I'll help the both of you. Click my name, find "Threads Started by Mrs. Guga" and it's called "How do you ask someone out on a Date?" It's on the first page. And there you will find you're making up shit to make me look bad :D Have a nice day

I'm not trying to make you look bad. I'm replying to your post. I'm pretty sure that some posters feel that you are "colorstruck" but don't want to say it.

Kart
What happened to this thread? :speakles:

Sounds hot :lick: :hearts:.

CC
Lots of people are "colorstruck," not just Mrs. Guga.

Aquanetta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Lots of people are "colorstruck," not just Mrs. Guga.

I'm sure there are on this board. Guga is the only one to come out and say it, though.

Kart
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:25 PM
You know CC I didn't know you were female until this thread :eek:.

It makes me regret being so critical of all those people that I am in the past.

No Name Face
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:29 PM

your point is? there are white girls who only date black guys.

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:30 PM
What happened to this thread? :speakles:

Sounds hot :lick: :hearts:.

answer to first question.... I don't know???? :shrug:

and as for #2.........that would be cause you're HOT! :drool: :inlove: :couple:

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Ovo više nije 'bič fajt' ,ovo je postalo opet rasno pitanje , kako li su Ameri dosadni s tim sranjima!!!

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:31 PM

and they are colorstuck. :shrug:

and that has nothing to do with Mrs. Guga cause I haven't read that thread.

CC
You know CC I didn't know you were female until this thread :eek:.

It makes me regret being so critical of all those people that I am in the past.

I know, I know. It was always fun when people got confused, so I never bothered to correct them. :p

Kart
answer to first question.... I don't know???? :shrug:

and as for #2.........that would be cause you're HOT! :drool: :inlove: :couple:

*books plane ticket* :D

Gonzo Hates Me!
I'm not trying to make you look bad. I'm replying to your post. I'm pretty sure that some posters feel that you are "colorstruck" but don't want to say it.

You are trying to make me look bad because "why" certain people don't like me was never an issue. Me supposedly being "colorstruck" and people not liking me for that never had anything to do with anything. Yet you've made it one. It's *crazy* that you are posting things I said in other threads that have nothing to do with the original statement of Holly saying this thread is rigged and me not liking that statement. You're out of nowhere! So if you wanna debate whether or not I am colorstruck, and tell me that a million times, enjoy yourself.

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:32 PM
*books plane ticket* :D

*2007*, my love. :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana:

CC
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Ovo više nije 'bič fajt' ,ovo je postalo opet rasno pitanje , kako li su Ameri dosadni s tim sranjima!!!

Stop that. :p

SloKid
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Znao sam, da to slijedi...:rolleyes:
Totalne gluposti...

No Name Face
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:33 PM
what guga says is sorta true though. black guys date white girls all the time, it's how i came to be...why can't it happen the other way around? and besides, she said in that quote that she'll date whatever color. maybe it came out in a poor fashion, but that's no reason to imply she's self-hating.

personally, i love black and white girls. i'm even more attracted to black girls on a physical level. but a lot of the time, our personalities are not compatible at all, which is why i don't get along with a lot of the black girls on this board (although i respect most of them).

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Stop that.

:rolls:

Hey, I'm a sucky friend I know BUT the guilt from not having put your picture in the mail has almost gotten to me so it won't be long. :yeah:

No Name Face
and they are colorstuck. :shrug:

and that has nothing to do with Mrs. Guga cause I haven't read that thread.

it's not seen as them being self-hating though. and you know that.

Kart
*2007*, my love. :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana:

:bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana:

roxi
This threat should be named Brokebitch mountin!!!!

decemberlove
You say, you're not implying I have any involvement in "it?" What's "it?" "It" would be your theory of some tampering w/the votes since it's supposedly impossible to get approximately 5 votes, per hour, in a 4 hour time period. And since I was the one who got those votes, either, there's an underground Mrs. Guga voting militia group or Mrs. Guga is a one-woman army. And I HIGHLY doubt there's a secret team of people with multiple accounts so devoted to making me win some little poll! Yay! So let's get real, I would have to be the only person involved in "it"--your made up voting scandal, because only I am capable of being obsessed with my own ego.

So I can either, as you say, believe your humble façade or choose to be wrong about you. I will choose to be "wrong." :)

I can sincerely say I did not have even one bad feeling towards you previous to this shit. The only posts I've seen of yours was your straight men thread (where you were nice to me) and what you've posted in Confessions. How can I form an opinion from that?

I regret that race came up. "Colorstruck" is not even in my vocabulary. I'm not black - I'm pretty much white. I grew up in a neighborhood that was about 60% white and 40% black. I've been around interracial dating my whole life. I think it's a beautiful thing and I'm always for it. I stuck up for NNF in his thread. Race had nothing to do with my original statement, but I think I've explained why I made that statement enough.

I'm blunt, it's true. I will not apologize for who I am. I will not retract my statement because it had no malicious intent behind it. I am sorry that you misinterpretted it, but I am not sorry that you choose to remain obstinate on the issue. It just shows what kind of person you are.

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Stop that. :p
Stop what?????

Rocketta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:37 PM
it's not seen as them being self-hating though. and you know that.

ah, by me it is....and pretty much everybody I know. :tape:

CC
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:40 PM
:rolls:

Hey, I'm a sucky friend I know BUT the guilt from not having put your picture in the mail has almost gotten to me so it won't be long. :yeah:

So you say ... :sad: :cool:

CC
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Stop what?????

Only use English in this thread. We wanna know what you're saying. :ras:

Aquanetta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:43 PM

And they are "colorstruck" white girls.

Kart
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I know, I know. It was always fun when people got confused, so I never bothered to correct them. :p

The power of suggestion/silence :worship:.

roxi
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Only use English in this thread. We wanna know what you're saying. :ras:
I'm just talking with my Slo friend about this thread!!!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:48 PM
And they are "colorstruck" white girls.

so why don't you go bother them, and leave me alone and make their peaceful threads about how they are supposedly colorstruck? Even if you acknowledge that any color can get colorstruck, why is it something you have to pursue for a black girl being accused of it and not a white girl. I mean, there some, as you say "colorstruck white girls" in this thread. Go bother them. But you wouldn't, the double standard

Aquanetta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:51 PM
so why don't you go bother them, and leave me alone and make their peaceful threads about how they are supposedly colorstruck? Even if you acknowledge that any color can get colorstruck, why is it something you have to pursue for a black girl being accused of it and not a white girl. I mean, there some, as you say "colorstruck white girls" in this thread. Go bother them. But you wouldn't, the double standard

OK, now you're reaching. You're enjoying the attention too much, though I wouldn't consider being labelled paranoid, self-absorbed and "colorstruck" to be flattering in the least.

SloKid
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:52 PM
I'm just talking with my Slo friend about this thread!!!!
Exactly. :)
Nothing bad was said...:angel:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:53 PM
I can sincerely say I did not have even one bad feeling towards you previous to this shit. The only posts I've seen of yours was your straight men thread (where you were nice to me) and what you've posted in Confessions. How can I form an opinion from that?

I regret that race came up. "Colorstruck" is not even in my vocabulary. I'm not black - I'm pretty much white. I grew up in a neighborhood that was about 60% white and 40% black. I've been around interracial dating my whole life. I think it's a beautiful thing and I'm always for it. I stuck up for NNF in his thread. Race had nothing to do with my original statement, but I think I've explained why I made that statement enough.

I'm blunt, it's true. I will not apologize for who I am. I will not retract my statement because it had no malicious intent behind it. I am sorry that you misinterpretted it, but I am not sorry that you choose to remain obstinate on the issue. It just shows what kind of person you are.

I'm sorry, but it's the internet. I will never know you... I'll never know your intents. I'll never ever know how you sincerely mean for things to come out. So if it shows what kind of person I am to not believe someone over the internet, essentially the great unknown, then I have to laugh at the comment

But anyway, I guess we must agree to disagree. I would like to believe you didn't have a problem with me, if you have one now, I can understand that. But seriously, I doubt the thread is rigged. I really find that funny to seriously think that and I think NNF and I explained quite well on the previous page why the results came out as it did

As for the "colorstruck" thing, I don't know why you seem defensive towards me about that. It's clearly an issue I'm having with Aquanetta.

CC
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:54 PM
The power of suggestion/silence :worship:.

Yeah, I use that quite a lot. Sometimes I don't even advertise my personality. ;)

CC
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Exactly. :)
Nothing bad was said...:angel:

Ok. :angel:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:56 PM
OK, now you're reaching. You're enjoying the attention too much, though I wouldn't consider being labelled paranoid, self-absorbed and "colorstruck" to be flattering in the least.

yeah. okay. whatever. bye.

Aquanetta
Feb 16th, 2006, 06:59 PM

No one accused you of being "colorstruck".

You either didn't read all the posts carefully or you're being just as dramatic as Guga.

decemberlove
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:00 PM
If you think I'm being defensive about it, then you need to learn how to read. I simply regret it coming up because it seems to always be the end result of the majority of threads on this board. And I don't like to see that happen.

aNYthing
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:02 PM
:rolleyes: @ this thread...

Why all the hate?

SelesFan70
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:02 PM
I voted for Mo~Unique :D

decemberlove
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:03 PM
No one accused you of being "colorstruck".

You either didn't read all the posts carefully or you're being just as dramatic as Guga.

LMAO. I didn't read all the posts carefully. I just read Mrs. Guga's to me and a few others of interest. But you don't know what people say to me outside of this thread, or do you?

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:09 PM
If you think I'm being defensive about it, then you need to learn how to read. I simply regret it coming up because it seems to always be the end result of the majority of threads on this board. And I don't like to see that happen.

then you need to learn how to type if two people openly *misinterpreted* what you said. but anyway, i get your point. and I don't like it when people make race an issue either where it didn't need to be one, and I think that goes from the very first person who did that in this thread who made that comment about how "this poll is biassed, not very much variety between the races here"

Knizzle
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:12 PM
personally, i love black and white girls. i'm even more attracted to black girls on a physical level. but a lot of the time, our personalities are not compatible at all, which is why i don't get along with a lot of the black girls on this board (although i respect most of them).

Personalities?? Or culture??

ampers&
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:13 PM
you don't even know what i was referring to, so really, i don't know what you're getting at.

and this thread is full of hating. i don't know why you guys are trying to mask it. it reminds me of the interracial thread when like 80,000 people ganged up on me for a stupid semantical error.
get the fuck over that interracial thread, ok?
Denise, SJW and I are totally different people.
no one "associates" us as "the same type of person."
if so, how the fuck would you know? :retard:
no ones "fighting" for votes...and i don't have a "polarizing" personality.
nor does Denise or SJW.

and for the record, i haven't hated on anyone in this thread cause i don't give a fuck. it's a fucking internet poll people. A FUCKING INTERNET POLL. i'm confident enough in myself not to give a fuck what any poster here thinks of me. you're all (save for a some) fucking STRANGERS to me, so why should i give a damn???
everyone leave my goddamn name out of this. Aquanetta, NNF, everyone.

thanks. :rolleyes:

SJW
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:19 PM
of course I have an attitude problem. you want me to have one. And have an issue with me. Have fun.

you think way too much of yourself, honey, you don't grace my thoughts like that.
me having an issue with a girl on a board. hehe.
no thanks.

SJW
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:20 PM

i guess all the big bad black people really DO pick on you and Mrs Guga, diddums.

aNYthing
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:28 PM
and for the record, i haven't hated on anyone in this thread cause i don't give a fuck. it's a fucking internet poll people. A FUCKING INTERNET POLL. i'm confident enough in myself not to give a fuck what any poster here thinks of me. you're all (save for a some) fucking STRANGERS to me, so why should i give a damn???

Why can't everyone have this attitude? It's just a fucking poll, people are arguing, insulting, pointing fingers. It's not necessary... It's only the internet people!

SJW
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:33 PM
get the fuck over that interracial thread, ok?
Denise, SJW and I are totally different people.
no one "associates" us as "the same type of person."
if so, how the fuck would you know? :retard:
no ones "fighting" for votes...and i don't have a "polarizing" personality.
nor does Denise or SJW.

right. Dennis, i wanna know how the FUCK me, Mo and Denise are alike. :rolleyes:

well, you know what they say i guess.

plus, that interracial thread is so goddamn tired and blown out of all proportion

thanks. :rolleyes:

you, me and most others.

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:35 PM
How the fuck did I miss this thread...:speakles:

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 16th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Y'all dont make me get black up in dis piece...Y'all lay off my nikkus...You 'k SDub?

Wendy, SJDUB is a friend to the show...lay off her...or my crew and the ? crew gonna have beef...:armed:

G1Player2
Feb 16th, 2006, 08:03 PM

I'm black and I happened to like her..

I mean, even though I know she is totally into white guys, I never judged her uopon that...I actually voted for Denise in this thread, and Mrs. Guga would have been a close second but to hate on Mrs. Guga because the types of guys she dates and saying that she is "whitewashed" is a little absurd....

And how the hell is she self-hating? I see someone who is VERY confident and sure of herself...

Anyway, this thread has gotten out of control...

G1Player2
Feb 16th, 2006, 08:04 PM
BTW, how the HELL are Sarah, mo and Denise lumped together?

They are ALL totally different...

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 16th, 2006, 08:08 PM
BTW, how the HELL are Sarah, mo and Denise lumped together?

They are ALL totally different...

What up homie? You threw out the jersies yet? Holla!!!!