PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to run out to buy Ashanti's hair line products?

Wendy Williams
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:57 AM
It's a wrap for the so-called "Princess of Hip Hop and R&B". :tape:

http://usera.imagecave.com/wendywilliams/Wendy4/ashanti_hair_can_be_yours2.jpeg

http://usera.imagecave.com/wendywilliams/Wendy4/ashanti_hair_can_be_yours3.jpeg

http://usera.imagecave.com/wendywilliams/Wendy4/ashanti_hair_can_be_yours4.jpeg

http://usera.imagecave.com/wendywilliams/Wendy4/ashanti_hair_can_be_yours_thumb.jpeg

AND LOOK AT THIS STINK PICTURE OF HER:

http://usera.imagecave.com/wendywilliams/Wendy4/ashanti_live_bigth.jpeg

:scared:

Martian KC
Feb 14th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Doesn't she usually wear a weave anyways?:confused:

victory1
Feb 15th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Doesn't she usually wear a weave anyways?:confused:

No that's her hair. I also thought it was a weave until I say her on a special on MTV promoting her last album. Beyonce wears a weave, you would think it was the opposite because I like Beyonce's fake hair more then I like Ashanti's real hair!:)

volta
Feb 15th, 2006, 03:32 PM
is she still with Nelly?

Ashanti's carrer was murderer by her with that pathetic Chapter 2 album :o even though her best song is on it "Rain On Me" . she should focus more in music and do great albums (concrete Rose was a great album) to make people forget that chapter 2 mistake and be able to sell millions like her debut

lizchris
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Unlike Beyonce and other R&B singers, Ashanti is also a songwriter and she has written some hits for other artists, so she at least has royalty money to fall back on, which is why she can persue other endeavors.

brickhousesupporter
Feb 15th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Excuse me Liz.......How can you forget that beyonce is also a writer. Don't you remember that deep song she wrote called Bootylicious. She also wrote survivor and other songs.

Unlike Beyonce and other R&B singers, Ashanti is also a songwriter and she has written some hits for other artists, so she at least has royalty money to fall back on, which is why she can persue other endeavors.

lizchris
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Excuse me Liz.......How can you forget that beyonce is also a writer. Don't you remember that deep song she wrote called Bootylicious. She also wrote survivor and other songs.

According to Roger Friedman, respected gossip columnist on Foxnews.com (yes, they do have a few respecable people on that channel), Beyonce and the gals from Destiny's Child get credit for witing songs, but they do not actually write them. This was exposed when she was put on the cover of Vanity Fair's music issue last year. Roger said that it was odd that she would be put on the cover and call her a songwriter (which they were honoring), when there is no proof that she acutally ever written a song. At least with singers like Ashanti, Mariah Carey and Stevie Nicks, they have journals to prove that they are songwriters. Those in the know in the music industry say that this has been going on with Deistny's Child since they became a mainstream act and that Matthew Knowles (Beyonce's father) is the one behind this (pressuring songwrites to give his daughters and the rest of the gals credit for writing songs that they didn't write so they will get some of the royalty money, thus in turn, he gets his manager's cut of 10-15%). When I find the link from Roger's column, I wil post it here.

lizchris
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Here is the column in question:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,172552,00.html

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Good looking out as always Liz. :)

SJW
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:41 PM
if Ashanti writes her own songs no wonder they suck.
hair line products? she should do hair removal products. she's done a good job with her sideburns :eek:

lizchris
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Good looking out as always Liz. :)

Thank you. I have to keep it real (and honest) to the best of my ability.;)

ampers&
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Ashaunti is awful.
Her music, her voice, her dancing...and the fact that she's writing her own music doesn't mean a damn thing. She still sucks....:shrug:...
On to the topic of the thread...hell no I won't buy her products.

lizchris
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Ashaunti is awful.
Her music, her voice, her dancing...and the fact that she's writing her own music doesn't mean a damn thing. She still sucks....:shrug:...
On to the topic of the thread...hell no I won't buy her products.

Tell that to her bank account; she is sucking and luaghing all the way to the bank.:haha:

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:51 PM
if Ashanti writes her own songs no wonder they suck.
hair line products? she should do hair removal products. she's done a good job with her sideburns :eek:

:lol: I agree but don't hate. :p Ashanti is just repping for the Microwave Age aka your generation. Yous made her a "star" so you have to suffer the consequences. ;)

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Tell that to her bank account; she is sucking and laughing all the way to the bank.:haha:

That's true despite Irv's legal troubles. Ashanti isn't a friend to the show but she gets props for her hustle. I can't hate on that. Her sideburns is another story. ;)

SJW
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:56 PM
:lol: I agree but don't hate. :p Ashanti is just repping for the Microwave Age aka your generation. Yous made her a "star" so you have to suffer the consequences. ;)

nobody i know likes her. i wonder how she does so well in RnB when little or no black people think she has any talent :scared:

Rocketta
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:58 PM
eh, I think a lot of us could write the stuff Ashanti's been credited with. "Baby, Baby, Baby....Ohhh Baby!" :lol: :retard:

Anyway, I hate hair vitamins...they hurt my stomach...:( .. they do make your hair grow though. :o

oh and I don't put anything in my hair except gell that doesn't have petroleum jelly in it when I twist the new growth.....so that answers the will I buy/use these products. :D

Wendy Williams
Feb 15th, 2006, 06:58 PM
nobody i know likes her. i wonder how she does so well in RnB when little or no black people think she has any talent :scared:

While she's no where near Beyonce's status, Ashanti gets herself played on both black radio and Top 40. Her fans are young teens, black and white, who don't know any better. ;)

skanky~skanketta
Feb 15th, 2006, 07:01 PM
nobody i know likes her. i wonder how she does so well in RnB when little or no black people think she has any talent :scared:the white market?

and no,. iwont buy her product.