PDA

View Full Version : Petrova Fans, Introduce Yourselves

Ferosh
Feb 8th, 2006, 02:28 AM
I'll introduce myself first. My name is Juan Carlos and I just love, love, love Petrova. I still have not had the chance to see her play live in person. I will definately make an effort to go see her play at the U.S. Open next year. I've been a fan of Petrova since the 2003 French Open.

Go on and introduce yourself...:wavey:

Epigone
Feb 8th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Hi, I'm Martin :wavey:

I've seen Nadia play live a few times in Australia :worship:

When I'm in Sydney, I try to watch her practise as often as possible, even if it means missing matches :o

Nadia has always been really nice to me, and I think she likes it if you speak some Russian with her ;)

Ferosh
Feb 8th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Hi, I'm Martin :wavey:

I've seen Nadia play live a few times in Australia :worship:

When I'm in Sydney, I try to watch her practise as often as possible, even if it means missing matches :o

Nadia has always been really nice to me, and I think she likes it if you speak some Russian with her ;)

Hello, Martin!

Thank you for introducing yourself. I guess I better start learning some Russian pronto. I can't wait to see Nadia play. I hope more people come in here and introduce themselves.

:wavey:

SloKid
Feb 10th, 2006, 09:10 AM
Hey!
I'm Milan

I'm not really a die-hard Nadia fan, but I like her and want her to do well, whenever she's not playing against any of my top favourites of course.
And I also hate all the people that go around saying she's a b***h and talking crap about her and her attitude on court. It's none of their business, if she's like that, she's like that. If you don't like it, don't watch it and shut up. Same goes for Bepa, I always feel kinda obliged to defend her as well :lol:

I will visit this forum more often now, it needs to be livened up a bit, I hung out more in Lena's part of the Russian Roulette so far. :)

Epigone
Feb 10th, 2006, 11:12 AM
And I also hate all the people that go around saying she's a b***h and talking crap about her and her attitude on court. It's none of their business, if she's like that, she's like that. If you don't like it, don't watch it and shut up. Same goes for Bepa, I always feel kinda obliged to defend her as well :lol::worship:

Nadia and Bepa have very few defenders :sad:, but I'm behind them all the way :cool:

peanuts
Feb 10th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Dementrova, Yeah Nadia's forum is a lot more quiet compared to the other Russian girls forums. I think part of it has to do with the fact that Nadia is pretty much low-profiled so fans doesn't have much controversy to talk about. ;)

So to take part in the introductions, well like others I also have never seen Nadia play live. I started liking her because she's such a headcase as she is talented. She's a clean striker of the ball and I like players like her who hits winners like it's so easy to do so.

Anyways, I think it's great that you're trying to livin' up this forum. :D

:wavey: to SloKid and Epigone

TennisPlayingFox
Feb 11th, 2006, 03:09 AM
I started as a fan of Nadia at the french open last year. Actually it was when I first started really wathcing tennis period. So I just kinda picked people to win each match and stick with them lol! I really like Nadia though and I have been a loyal fan since I first watched her play!

paranoia0809
Feb 11th, 2006, 07:24 PM
I follow Nadia's performances already a year or 3 I think. My top 3 is Elena Likhovtseva, Nadia and Vera Zvonareva. I like her style of playing and she looks very attractive to me. It's a pity she has rather far too few fans because she deserves a lot of more attention.

Nadia, I always will be a great fan of you and I hope you still will enjoy that tennis :kiss:

cindy
Feb 12th, 2006, 03:37 PM
make some noise! that's exactly what we have done during her match at the open gaz de france! let me tell you all the story
nadia was signing autograph and my friends and I went to see her we were with our russian flag and my russian t-shirt I said hi in russian and she was soooooooo happy and nice she took a picture with us said bye then she called me back and asked "will you be there tomorrow to support me?" OF COURSE!
the next day she was playing smashnova (horrible player...hate her game) and we were all there (just 3 but well....) we were screaming, singing, claping everything that was possible for her
at the end of her match she looked at us showed us with her finger and said thx which was realy nice from her part
I went down to have (another) autograph I gave her a picture with dokic to sign when she saw the picture she smiled as I could even imagine and told me "oh....my lil love! this girl is so great I love her so much she is the best you must love her too!" (hum hum...i already do it nadia) I think it's realy nice from her to speak like that of her friend
she also took her time to say thx one more time
the next day we saw her training I asked her if I could take a picture with her and she said "yes of course! why not!!!!????" someone asked me to tell her in russian that even if she was french she will support her instead of golovin and nadia smiled and said "that's ok, tis nothing if she is french as long as she is for me"
unfortunatly nadia lost even with the help of our support (we support her so loud that tthey show us everytime on tv!!!!)
anyway we all have some great memories with her now....she is one of the nicest girl in the world for sure I hope she will win another title this year....maybe RG with our help and support of course!!!!

noursette
Feb 12th, 2006, 04:10 PM
make some noise! that's exactly what we have done during her match at the open gaz de france! let me tell you all the story
nadia was signing autograph and my friends and I went to see her we were with our russian flag and my russian t-shirt I said hi in russian and she was soooooooo happy and nice she took a picture with us said bye then she called me back and asked "will you be there tomorrow to support me?" OF COURSE!
the next day she was playing smashnova (horrible player...hate her game) and we were all there (just 3 but well....) we were screaming, singing, claping everything that was possible for her
at the end of her match she looked at us showed us with her finger and said thx which was realy nice from her part
I went down to have (another) autograph I gave her a picture with dokic to sign when she saw the picture she smiled as I could even imagine and told me "oh....my lil love! this girl is so great I love her so much she is the best you must love her too!" (hum hum...i already do it nadia) I think it's realy nice from her to speak like that of her friend
she also took her time to say thx one more time
the next day we saw her training I asked her if I could take a picture with her and she said "yes of course! why not!!!!????" someone asked me to tell her in russian that even if she was french she will support her instead of golovin and nadia smiled and said "that's ok, tis nothing if she is french as long as she is for me"
unfortunatly nadia lost even with the help of our support (we support her so loud that tthey show us everytime on tv!!!!)
anyway we all have some great memories with her now....she is one of the nicest girl in the world for sure I hope she will win another title this year....maybe RG with our help and support of course!!!!

Yes, it was a week unforgettable. Good resume Cindy ;), this reminds me a lot of memories :) .

Here is the photo with Nadia ( from tle left to the right : me, Nadia, Cindy and Marine ) :

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/2852/avecnadiapetrova020uz.jpg

booa
Feb 13th, 2006, 12:32 AM
ooooooh i 've seen you on tv (Paris premiere) sooooo many times and the commentators thought you were all Russian :)

cindy
Feb 13th, 2006, 10:57 AM
yes we know...actually everyone think that we are russian...maybe even nadia!!!!

iPatty
Feb 25th, 2006, 02:16 AM
:wavey:

selyoink
Feb 25th, 2006, 02:19 AM
I'm a moderate fan of Nadia. I just get pissed off at her too much for her to be one of my favorites. The few times I have seen interviews with her she has seemed so sweet. Especially an interview ESPN did with her after she got to the semis at the French.

cheyk
Mar 4th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Hello! Here am I! Im Spanish but I like Nadia, and Im very happy cause her victorie against Amelie!!!! Sorry, my English is very bad, but I love Nadia!! :wavey:

paranoia0809
Mar 4th, 2006, 11:42 PM
My english is bad too, and I love Nadia too. She's a very nice player and I am a big fan of her since years.

Nadia is in superform at the moment and she can beat everyone :bounce:

peanuts
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Cindy thanks for sharing with us your story of meeting Nadia at the Open Gaz France. It was wonderful to read. You sound so enthusiastic :lol:. I'm a bit surprised to know that you're also a fan of Nadia. I thought you're only a Nastya and LenaD fan because I usually see your posts in their forums. Anyways its nice to know you also like Nadia. :yeah: :D

Noursette thanks for the picture. You all look like you're having a great time in there. :D

mandy7
Mar 8th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Mandy here

have seen Nadia in Australia, Belgium and of course Holland
she's always been real nice to me

i literally ran into her once
that's nearly 3 years ago now
she was real cool about it and didn't mind at all

she's great, real sweet too

QuicKyMonSter
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:54 PM
BUMP!
Hi guys! I'm Niko, and I'm a big fan of Nadia:D she's my fave after Chanda (but now that she's not playing i guess I prefer Petrova). The first time i saw her was at the French Open when she was playing Seles and won... then I watched her match against capriati and loved her game, and since then she's my idol :p
I'll probably be seeing her at the YEC (yeah, i live in Madrid :banana: ). I hope she makes it :unsure:...i'm almost sure she will! well...that's all for now..
:crazy:

Ferosh
Apr 15th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Hello and welcome to all!
Thank you for introducing yourselves. I hope that we make this forum a little more active.

RR-87
Apr 15th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Hi everybody!
My name is Yury (I like when everybody calls me Yuran). I'm 18. I'm greatest Nadia fan. I became a fan of her since she defeated Martina Hingis on Kremlin Cup. One of my happiest memories is Nadia's match point against Patty in last year Linz :D

Mana
Apr 16th, 2006, 05:34 AM
Yo!
My name is Jonathan but everyone I know calls me Jono. I live in NZ and was able to see Nadia play at the ASB Classic. After her loss to Bartoli I saw her walking thru to the player rooms and she stoped and talked to me. It was heaven! I have been a huge, die-hard fan of Nadia's since the start of 2003.

How is everyone doing today? :wavey: :wavey:

RR-87
Apr 16th, 2006, 05:53 AM
And I also hate all the people that go around saying she's a b***h and talking crap about her and her attitude on court. It's none of their business, if she's like that, she's like that. If you don't like it, don't watch it and shut up. Same goes for Bepa, I always feel kinda obliged to defend her as well :lol:

I hate these people as well :fiery:

RR-87
Apr 16th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Yo!
My name is Jonathan but everyone I know calls me Jono. I live in NZ and was able to see Nadia play at the ASB Classic. After her loss to Bartoli I saw her walking thru to the player rooms and she stoped and talked to me. It was heaven! I have been a huge, die-hard fan of Nadia's since the start of 2003.

How is everyone doing today? :wavey: :wavey:
Hi, Jono! :wavey:
Will you watch Nadia vs Patty today?

Mana
Apr 16th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Hi, Jono! :wavey:
Will you watch Nadia vs Patty today?

Hey mate!
I can't watch it because I'm in NZ and all we get over here is the GS's. But I will be getting up at 6.00am to follow her on live scores...like I always do! I would really love to watch it tho!!

What about you? :bounce: :bounce:

Mana
Apr 16th, 2006, 06:52 AM
If you guys want to add me and we can chat some more about Nadia and other things!
jonoparish@hotmail.com :)

RR-87
Apr 16th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Hey mate!
I can't watch it because I'm in NZ and all we get over here is the GS's. But I will be getting up at 6.00am to follow her on live scores...like I always do! I would really love to watch it tho!!

Poor you :sad:
Fortunately I have ES and ES2, so I will see it :D

Mana
Apr 16th, 2006, 07:14 AM
Poor you :sad:
Fortunately I have ES and ES2, so I will see it :D

Lucky you:hug:

RR-87
Apr 16th, 2006, 07:29 AM
Lucky you:hug:
at least you will see Nadia winning French Open this year :D :devil: ;)

Shoulderpova
Apr 16th, 2006, 01:29 PM
I haven't made any post in here :o
Vsem privet! = Hi everyone :wavey:
My name is Ruslan ;) ( Rusik is what my girl friend and some of my close friends call me :o ) I can't say i'm the biggest Nadia's fan but I love her. Love her alot :)
Go Nadenka :hug: :smooch:

TeaMMashA
Apr 16th, 2006, 01:34 PM
I do like Nadia alot but im not the biggest of fans! but ill be tuning into the match today so anyway Hi Guys! :wavey:

RR-87
Apr 16th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Hi, Rusik and TeaMMasha (sorry, don't know your name)! :D :wavey:

Ferosh
Apr 16th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Thanks, to all of you for the recent introductions. I hope we get a lot more people to post in here after the Charleston final.

cindy
Apr 17th, 2006, 09:59 AM
I can't believe it! till the day I said to myself "I'm fan of nadia now!" she wins wins and wins!!!!! I'm so happy for her....she was stuck at 1 tournement won and then...3 more!!!! great to see how this great girl is having what she deserves!

Ferosh
Jul 11th, 2006, 04:02 AM
It's been awfully quiet around here for some time. Everybody come out from hiding now.

Escape
Aug 26th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Hi, my name is and Matt and I'm from England. I have been a fan of Nadia's since 2003 French Open :)
I try and see Nadia's matches when see plays at Wimbledon,but she didn't play this year beacause of injury :sad:

Epigone
Aug 26th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Matt :wavey:

Berlin seems so long ago :sobbing:

Let's all hope that Nadia has a great run at the USO :D

Paranoia
Oct 8th, 2006, 07:24 PM
So Nadia is back now.

I can't find my smilies??? They got away? And so little posts??? I had a lot of more posts before? What is happened???

Verdasco
Oct 9th, 2006, 07:11 AM
I live in Australia and the amount of tennis they show is pathetic. They only show the Australian Open (it would be a bit worrying if they didn't), Wimbledon (delayed telecast :sad: ) and the Semis of the US Open onwards. I miss the WHOLE of the French Open and most of the US Open.

They also show Davis Cup ties with Australia in them and the Hopman Cup, Medibank International, Shanghai Masters Final (only the final :sad: ), the final of the Goldcoast Tournament and the final of the Adelaide tournament.

And that's it ....

Anyway I am a huge fan of Nadia. I live in Perth Australia so I am hoping to see her at the Hopman Cup in January 2007. I am also going to Australian Open 2007 so I am hoping to see her there too. I have never gone to see her play a match, I have only seen her play on TV but I would love to see her play in person.

Go Nadia who just won Stuttgart :)

Hey mate!

sailorbadass91
Nov 12th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Hey! I'm David aka Sailorbadass91...I've been a contributing member of hingis.org for almost a year now...I've posted numerous comments, pictures and results about everyone's favorite russian, Nadia Petrova...

GOOOO NADIA!

cheyk
Nov 18th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Hello everybody, I have thugh that we could vote who has been the best fan of Nadia during 2006 year, what do you think? its very funny, we make a list with all the people that have enter in this board during the year and we vote who is the best fan and also, if we want, who is more friendly, and more things. Also, it can be a form of make activity in this board :)

Ferosh
Nov 21st, 2006, 11:10 PM
A big welcome to the new Nadia Petrova fans. I hope you support Nadia all of 2007.

SloKid
Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:01 AM
Good luck in 2007 Nadia! :D

Oh and just to let you all know, I'm a moderator of the Russian Roulette now, so if you have any requests for stickies or anything else that is in my powers just let me know. :)

Verdasco
Nov 26th, 2006, 05:12 AM
I will post pics of Nadia at Hopman Cup and Australian Open :)

cheyk
Nov 26th, 2006, 02:43 PM
:help: :help: my post with my photos with Nadia has disappeared. What has happened?:confused:

SloKid
Nov 26th, 2006, 02:46 PM
:help: :help: my post with my photos with Nadia has disappeared. What has happened?:confused:
Don't worry, I moved it to the pics thread. ;)

But if you prefer them here, I can move it back. :)

goldenlox
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:38 PM
I think you should post when you move stuff, so we know it wasn't deleted.

SloKid
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Ok, will do from now on. :)

I forgot this time.

cheyk
Nov 26th, 2006, 10:57 PM
ok, thanks, no problem ;)

Chrisi
Mar 31st, 2007, 01:07 PM
Hey, I'm Chrisi from Germany. I'm a big fan of this lovely woman since Doha last year, I guess. I really like nearly all the Russian player but she just moves me more :hearts: And I think it's really a pity that she doesn't earn the attention which she more than deserves..
I have never seen her "life" but I'm going to see her in Berlin this year :bounce:

Ferosh
Apr 5th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Hey, I'm Chrisi from Germany. I'm a big fan of this lovely woman since Doha last year, I guess. I really like nearly all the Russian player but she just moves me more :hearts: And I think it's really a pity that she doesn't earn the attention which she more than deserves..
I have never seen her "life" but I'm going to see her in Berlin this year :bounce:

That's awesome! I hope to see her at the US Open this year.

Natalicious
Apr 6th, 2007, 12:37 PM
hy i'm nadl and from austria :wavey:
i'm not a "fan" of nadia but i really really like her ;)
i saw her last year in linz and got the chance to talk to her and she's really nice :D

have a nice day everybody

Vacant
Apr 6th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Hey guys. I'm Ryan from England. I've seen Nadia a few times live at Wimbledon and the French Open. From my experience, she is such a sweet girl. Once at a tournament, during a changeover, I shouted 'Come on Nadia' and she turned and put her thumb up to me. :lol:

Anyway, good luck today Nadia. :yeah:

peanuts
Apr 17th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Welcome to the latest Nadia fans to post in here (Chris, Nadl, Vacant)! :wavey:

Vacant - That is so awesome. I totally envy you. I hope to watch Nadia play in person too. :)

Nadie
Apr 28th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Hi guys :wavey:
well, I'm Nadia from Moscow ;) but my surname isn't Petrova sorry :lol:

I've seen Nadia playing live twice - at Kremlin Cup 2006 and during Fed Cup tie vs Spain :smoke:
I cannot say about myself I am a kind of crazy fan :cool: but I enjoy watching her play every time, especially in doubles :yeah: :bounce: :bounce:

good luck Nadia in Warszawa, tricky draw but davai Nadia :rocker2:
oh, and check the pictures thread for my photos from Fed Cup :)

Chrisi
Apr 28th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Welcome!

Света_мой_№1
May 21st, 2009, 01:34 PM
hi guys I am kinda new on the nadia forum I only have posted my pics over here but I follow nadia for a while already so I thought why not check her forum from now on.
I ve seen nadia in stuttgart and she was very nice and funny she laughs about everything.
from now on I will try to come here more often.

Bероника
May 21st, 2009, 02:07 PM
haha welcome Mel

Although I've been posting on this forum for some time,I think I never introduced myself properly.

I'm Veronika,spanish girl (don't be fooled by the flag and my name in cyrillic,this is because I have a big passion for Russia and anything russian).I started following Nadia because she played doubles with Sveta.But more and more I found Nadia to be one of the funniest characters on tour.This was confirmed when I met her in Madrid last week.She was the friendliest player,she is so nice and funny! The tour needs more girls like her :hearts: I've seen Nadia play 3 times now: YEC 2006 vs Hnin,Kremlin Cup 2008 (I was rooting for her in her QF match vs Dementieva then had great fun watching her play the doubles with Srebotnik) and in Madrid 2009 where I watched all her matchs in singles and also the first round in doubles.

Света_мой_№1
May 21st, 2009, 04:52 PM
hi vero

I am from the netherlands also have the flag and my name in cyrillic cuz I love russia and most of the russian players. I havent seen nadia play yet but did see her train. but think that will be about to change next year.

eDonkey
Aug 19th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Hi, there!:wavey:

I'm Niky and I adore Nadia for about 5 years now.I fell for her when having a look at the 2006 German Open final, that magical escape and lifting the shiny eagle.
Thus I've missed her best.Which is sad.

Nadia is such a shitty player.I'm often calling her names.
I suppose that's cause I still care.

Oh, Nadia ...:hug:

My biggest fear is that Nadia is going to be 30 in nearly a year. There's really no one like her out there.
Hope she retires when she's about 50 and I will not be following tennis this much, so I won't care at all. I still can't forgive myself I missed Lena's farewell match. Nadia's goodbye is going to be devastating.

That huge serve, that witty netpoints, that tricky forehand, that shy and innocent smile, even that godawful clumsiness on hard and silly outfits... Love you, Nadia. I'm your die-hard fan.And I'm dying there.Hard.