PDA

View Full Version : Report from Paris tournament

evinrude15
Feb 8th, 2006, 12:18 AM
REPORT from Paris

SO elena will play tomorrow....at 12a.m. well she never like the match in the begining of the day BUT we will be there with French Lover ,Phillerouge, Romaindm and two of my friend so 6. And I can say you that she will see and heard us, Russian flag, T-shirt and scarf with Elena on it is also prepare and I also make some little songs ;) for her so she will think she is in home.

For the news: I SEE her today, so amazing....she was so charming, lovelly, nice, sweet, smile , well incredible. She take a pics with me with a lot of pleasure especially when she understand that I was very shy, I have to thanks my BESTfriend Cindy for talk Russian ;) and be not shy at all :lol:. I also have a personal signature with my name and for finish I give her all the letter that some of you send me and also a little gift that I make to her, maybe a stupid one because it's actually a little key door plush elephant who carries happiness (don't know if it's good english sorry). So she thanks me a lot (all in french) and say to me to thanks you all very much for your support. And she smile so much time and seems quite happy with this gift and the letters.

Here is my report and 2 pics of this days ;)
For the pics on the court I actually didn't have a numeric one but old argentic so you will have to wait next week sorry ;)

AND I HATE TO SEE ME IN PICS SO PLEASE IT'S A BIG THINK FOR ME TO POST IT INE THE FORUM

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9784/2dsc010132fi.th.jpg (http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2dsc010132fi.jpg)

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7489/2dsc010147ud.th.jpg (http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2dsc010147ud.jpg)

itzhak
Feb 8th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Fantastic report!

in the 2nd pic...what lena has in her teeth?

evinrude15
Feb 8th, 2006, 12:31 AM
the light of the camera ;)

Corswandt
Feb 8th, 2006, 12:46 AM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7489/2dsc010147ud.th.jpg (http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2dsc010147ud.jpg)

*sighs*

Lena looks like an angel.

Thanks for the report.

Dementinator
Feb 8th, 2006, 12:52 AM
Lena looks incredible ,such clear skin and bright blue eyes! she doesnt look too jetlagged..shes stunning!

Swiss Ivo
Feb 8th, 2006, 04:26 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: evinrude15 :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
:drool: That`s the best and warmest report I`ve ever seen! :drool:
:bowdown: Please, go on evinrude15! :bowdown:

Swiss Ivo
Feb 8th, 2006, 04:29 AM
[i]

She is an angel!!! :bowdown:

udachi Elena
Feb 8th, 2006, 05:07 AM
Such Cute pictures!! I am so jealous of you getting to watch elena!! Keep us updated!

Dementirilenko
Feb 8th, 2006, 10:48 AM
REPORT from Paris

SO elena will play tomorrow....at 12a.m. well she never like the match in the begining of the day BUT we will be there with French Lover ,Phillerouge, Romaindm and two of my friend so 6. And I can say you that she will see and heard us, Russian flag, T-shirt and scarf with Elena on it is also prepare and I also make some little songs ;) for her so she will think she is in home.

For the news: I SEE her today, so amazing....she was so charming, lovelly, nice, sweet, smile , well incredible. She take a pics with me with a lot of pleasure especially when she understand that I was very shy, I have to thanks my BESTfriend Cindy for talk Russian ;) and be not shy at all :lol:. I also have a personal signature with my name and for finish I give her all the letter that some of you send me and also a little gift that I make to her, maybe a stupid one because it's actually a little key door plush elephant who carries happiness (don't know if it's good english sorry). So she thanks me a lot (all in french) and say to me to thanks you all very much for your support. And she smile so much time and seems quite happy with this gift and the letters.

Here is my report and 2 pics of this days ;)
For the pics on the court I actually didn't have a numeric one but old argentic so you will have to wait next week sorry ;)

AND I HATE TO SEE ME IN PICS SO PLEASE IT'S A BIG THINK FOR ME TO POST IT INE THE FORUM

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9784/2dsc010132fi.th.jpg (http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2dsc010132fi.jpg)

Fantastic! Great! Lena is the nicest person in the world, hehe. Thanks for this report evin, and thanks for giving Lena our lettres.

Dementirilenko
Feb 8th, 2006, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=Corswandt]*sighs*

This is definetly true!

El Dirko
Feb 8th, 2006, 11:43 AM

Looks like she has one of the teeth at the back capped.

Quite stunning pics, well done evinrude!!!

~Dementievaitis~
Feb 8th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Elena looks stunning as always :hearts:

and evin looks incredible too:yeah:

thx again

Agassi Fan
Feb 8th, 2006, 01:19 PM
She won her first match! :-)

Paco
Feb 8th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Marine you're so lucky to be so close to her :)
Thanks for sharing it with us :kiss:

azmad_88
Feb 8th, 2006, 03:05 PM
OMG>...if that happens to me..i will faint......!!

miffedmax
Feb 8th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Rats. I didn't have a chance to send a note.

Oh well, cheer loud enough for all of us!

Lena D rocks, and 'rude rocks too!

Mathijs
Feb 8th, 2006, 04:37 PM
OMG Marine, i am a kinda jealous now, but i might get my chance if i have the chance to go to Rosmalen this year, so i might be able to see the Golden Godess :) :hearts: :inlove:

Marine, You don't look too bad either :)

*Schaam Schaam :o*

*Shame Shame :o *

Mathijs
Feb 8th, 2006, 04:41 PM
OMG>...if that happens to me..i will faint......!!

Most probably with me too, its such a pity that i missed the huge chance of seeing Lena last year at Rosmalen, becuz she got injured :sad: but i really hope i can go, it would disastrous for me if i cant go, then i have to wait another year :( Becuz Rosmalen is the only WTA tournament i can go to here in Holland :sad:

Fearful Jesuit
Feb 8th, 2006, 04:51 PM
well, if I meet Elena some day, I will not see her straight at her eyes, you know, the greek myths are full of stories about people who beheld the Gods and became blind...
damn it, I didn't send a note, please Evin, if you see her again, tell her about me, would you? :)

Dementinator
Feb 8th, 2006, 05:04 PM
well, if I meet Elena some day, I will not see her straight at her eyes, you know, the greek myths are full of stories about people who beheld the Gods and became blind...
damn it, I didn't send a note, please Evin, if you see her again, tell her about me, would you? :)

Plus Andy if I may be so bold ,looking STRAIGHT into her eyes are not an option ,cos like me ,and loads of others ,you are somewhat shorter than she is..hehehehe :lol:

Swiss Ivo
Feb 8th, 2006, 06:25 PM

You`re right, psichogaucho!
One time Lena looked so deep in my eyes, I nearly became blind!
:scared: OMG, I will never forget this look!!! :scared:
At this moment I understood, she is something like a god!!! :bowdown:

TiK-Tee
Feb 8th, 2006, 06:32 PM
WoW... Take photo with Elena

donwalsh
Feb 8th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Fantastic report!

it looks like something mistakenly removed by the "red-eye" filter (note same effect on pupils)

nouf
Feb 8th, 2006, 10:14 PM
marine c bon tout coubertin te connait now! :-)

super pic! ta copine cindy elle aurait pas les cheveux rouge par hasard! lol

itzhak
Feb 8th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Elena with the French team...how lovely (Thanks to romaindm)

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/8817/nejm6q1sj.th.jpg (http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nejm6q1sj.jpg)

itzhak
Feb 8th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Here is copy of phillerouge from Lena's official forum about today:

"Marine is still watching the last match of the day.
She was a very active supporter of Mary tonight......

Romain and French lover have taken hundreds pics and we have to give them sometimes to range and select all the pictures.
Some of them are very nice.
The team was tremendous and we had a great moment all together even if I had to transform myself back in Dr jekyll during the afternoon (marine and Frenchlover know why.........)
Romain is going to post the pic with the group and Elena.
Imagine that in front of us, there was at least 15 People who took the same picture....We are now stars!
Romain had some issues to take this pic and we had to wait long seconds , but it was perfect for me as you will see I was just near Elena.
I have made some jokes and Elena laughed a lot!!!!!!!

Marine is going to explain you in more details this terrific day!Don't forget the fabulous Aaaace!

Tomorrow , we start again with the same team and the plan is to get a pic of the group with Vera!"

Paco
Feb 8th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Now I am realy jealous ;)

itzhak
Feb 8th, 2006, 11:09 PM
What I don't understand is why she is wearing this hat...

evinrude15
Feb 9th, 2006, 12:41 AM
marine c bon tout coubertin te connait now! :-)

super pic! ta copine cindy elle aurait pas les cheveux rouge par hasard! lol

Oui je croit aussi que tous le monde me connait maintenant lolol. Mais quand on supporte on y va jusqu'au bou. Non ? ;) J'assume, malgrès ma timidité je me déchaine et j'assume et sa va continuer durant toute la semaine et oui ma copine a les cheveu rose ;)

Report from Paris

So the day begin in 11 am, we where all the french supporter for Elena meeting in the stadium, sitting next to each other, just behind the player. So I can say you that Elena heard and see us. I take out my Russian flag, my scarf and Elena t-shirt and learn to the other one the differents sings ;) for Elena. SO she arrived, we yell again and again, even some child sing with us and it was quite funny all during the match. We heard us quite well, well it was what some journalist that I know say to me and also some other people from the audience. She play really well and….SHE DO AN ACE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS . Her serve was quite amazing, especially with her second serve, I always ask myself “it’s really a second serve???…NO…oh yes it was”, she was very powerful. Plays quite well, seems ok , have some fault with her backhand but not too much. She do a lot of winner actually. And oh yes..she have a new outfit quite MUCH better than the old one ;). At the end of the match she say that she was really please to be in Paris and to have so warm support ;) WE ARE HERE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. ELENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Hum sorry ;). She also take a LOT of time for play with some child on the court, don’t stop smile, make a 360° forehand in the net, the childs was so happy like Elena actually ;) and she also take a lot of time to make autographs to everybody who ask.

After we wait for a autograph session with her, we have some signs, she actually reconized me and ask me if I was ok, and thanks us for the great support and I also talk a little about the website, say to her that we were from the official site but I talk about it in the letters more long. For the funny part she also talk to my friend who was there with me yesterday and talk to her in Russian like she was from her country and my friend was like “well Elena I can talk Russian but I’m not a totally great Russian talker” and Elena laught to that. A lot of little child was there and was so happy to see her, and she was so so so nice with them and also with the other people, smile and laught a lot , very very sweet and take time to have a pics with everyone who ask, very very nice I say it before ;).
But also we ask to the public relation woman who was with her if we can take a pics with all the French team, I say that I was the French representation girl of the official website. She ask me if Elena know us I say “Yes” and that even her agent (Octagon) know about the website. So she go to ask to Elena if she was agree for make the pics and she look at us , big smile and say yes with no problem. She go with us, and actually well 15 other people take also the pics when the “french official photographer for the website” have some difficulty to take it, I say to her that it was because he was so fluster (don’t know if it’s a good English) to see her and do that, that he have some trouble for take the pics and she laught. We can also thanks one of the member of the crew for make her laught ;) She was very nice and take time for do it, we even take the scarf for make it official. I thanks her again, and she say “ no no, thanks to you a lot, thanks you” I say again and again very nice. SO tomorrow she will heard us AGAIN YES, WE ARE READY.

For the other thing, me and my two friends see Nadia Petrova in an autograph session, very very friendly especially when we come to her and say to her hello in Russian and I was also wearing the Russian flag and my friend a Russian t-shirt, she was so happy to see us. She take pics with us, talk to us and the funny think was when she ask to us like a child “ do you will be there tomorrow for me also?” and we say “DA” she was so happy, big smile and thanks us. SO funny so sweet. I was also support Dinara Safina for her single, specially at the end when she say that it was the birthday of her mother My friend (Cindy the Russian talker) and me yell in Russian “HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAUZA” she smile to us and thanks us with her hand and Dinara laught like a child when she see and heard what we do. And for the end of the day we support the Russian double team, Dinara and Vera Dushevina.

SHe will play her single first and just after the double :o and we will be there for the two match ;)

UDACHi
Feb 9th, 2006, 01:41 AM
:hearts:

azmad_88
Feb 9th, 2006, 01:45 AM
i wanna cry...im soo jeoulous...anyway enjoy ya

No Name Face
Feb 9th, 2006, 01:51 AM
thank you for posting.

elena is stunning.

TiK-Tee
Feb 9th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Thank

I want to be the french supporter for Elena. hehehe

Mathijs
Feb 9th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Oui je croit aussi que tous le monde me connait maintenant lolol. Mais quand on supporte on y va jusqu'au bou. Non ? ;) J'assume, malgrès ma timidité je me déchaine et j'assume et sa va continuer durant toute la semaine et oui ma copine a les cheveu rose ;)

Report from Paris

So the day begin in 11 am, we where all the french supporter for Elena meeting in the stadium, sitting next to each other, just behind the player. So I can say you that Elena heard and see us. I take out my Russian flag, my scarf and Elena t-shirt and learn to the other one the differents sings ;) for Elena. SO she arrived, we yell again and again, even some child sing with us and it was quite funny all during the match. We heard us quite well, well it was what some journalist that I know say to me and also some other people from the audience. She play really well and….SHE DO AN ACE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS . Her serve was quite amazing, especially with her second serve, I always ask myself “it’s really a second serve???…NO…oh yes it was”, she was very powerful. Plays quite well, seems ok , have some fault with her backhand but not too much. She do a lot of winner actually. And oh yes..she have a new outfit quite MUCH better than the old one ;). At the end of the match she say that she was really please to be in Paris and to have so warm support ;) WE ARE HERE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. ELENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Hum sorry ;). She also take a LOT of time for play with some child on the court, don’t stop smile, make a 360° forehand in the net, the childs was so happy like Elena actually ;) and she also take a lot of time to make autographs to everybody who ask.

After we wait for a autograph session with her, we have some signs, she actually reconized me and ask me if I was ok, and thanks us for the great support and I also talk a little about the website, say to her that we were from the official site but I talk about it in the letters more long. For the funny part she also talk to my friend who was there with me yesterday and talk to her in Russian like she was from her country and my friend was like “well Elena I can talk Russian but I’m not a totally great Russian talker” and Elena laught to that. A lot of little child was there and was so happy to see her, and she was so so so nice with them and also with the other people, smile and laught a lot , very very sweet and take time to have a pics with everyone who ask, very very nice I say it before ;).
But also we ask to the public relation woman who was with her if we can take a pics with all the French team, I say that I was the French representation girl of the official website. She ask me if Elena know us I say “Yes” and that even her agent (Octagon) know about the website. So she go to ask to Elena if she was agree for make the pics and she look at us , big smile and say yes with no problem. She go with us, and actually well 15 other people take also the pics when the “french official photographer for the website” have some difficulty to take it, I say to her that it was because he was so fluster (don’t know if it’s a good English) to see her and do that, that he have some trouble for take the pics and she laught. We can also thanks one of the member of the crew for make her laught ;) She was very nice and take time for do it, we even take the scarf for make it official. I thanks her again, and she say “ no no, thanks to you a lot, thanks you” I say again and again very nice. SO tomorrow she will heard us AGAIN YES, WE ARE READY.

For the other thing, me and my two friends see Nadia Petrova in an autograph session, very very friendly especially when we come to her and say to her hello in Russian and I was also wearing the Russian flag and my friend a Russian t-shirt, she was so happy to see us. She take pics with us, talk to us and the funny think was when she ask to us like a child “ do you will be there tomorrow for me also?” and we say “DA” she was so happy, big smile and thanks us. SO funny so sweet. I was also support Dinara Safina for her single, specially at the end when she say that it was the birthday of her mother My friend (Cindy the Russian talker) and me yell in Russian “HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAUZA” she smile to us and thanks us with her hand and Dinara laught like a child when she see and heard what we do. And for the end of the day we support the Russian double team, Dinara and Vera Dushevina.

SHe will play her single first and just after the double :o and we will be there for the two match ;)

Thanks Marine, wish i could join the group if i had the money and time for it :( ;) though i have read your report already on forum.elena-dementieva.ru, its great, keep those reports coming :D

Cant wait on the pics :) :yeah:

Dementinator
Feb 9th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Great report Evin ,thanks a lot!

Elena really is so sweet ,she a very special girl indeed ,she must have been really tired after the match and just wanted to head to her hotel ,but she stayed and spent time with her fans ,had pictures taken etc ,lovely ,the world would be a far better place if there were more klike her...Shes the most unselfish superstar there is ,not hissy fits ,not in the least arrogant or self centered ,she prob cant understand what the fuss is all about! :lol:

No wonder the photographer is flustered ,I know I would be ,she has a real hypnotic quality to her and a simple look from her could probably turn you to jelly..

One of our Commentators here on ES ,is totally smitten with her ,calls her a "Truly Delightful Young Woman" and she is..

You are very Lucky Evin..VERY lucky! Enjoy and thanks so much for the reports!

Mathijs
Feb 9th, 2006, 10:10 AM
French Group of supporters of Lena, if you go today, Eurosport will show some live action, i hope they show Lena offcourse as well, i surely watch that, remember to support and cheer on Lena as loud as you can, i wanna hear you guys, it would be fun :lol: :p

BTW Itzhak, you seem to be member as well on Lena's official forum, who are you on there, your old name of someone else, you can see in my siggy who i am on there ;)

itzhak
Feb 9th, 2006, 11:19 AM
French Group of supporters of Lena, if you go today, Eurosport will show some live action, i hope they show Lena offcourse as well, i surely watch that, remember to support and cheer on Lena as loud as you can, i wanna hear you guys, it would be fun :lol: :p

BTW Itzhak, you seem to be member as well on Lena's official forum, who are you on there, your old name of someone else, you can see in my siggy who i am on there ;)
no, I'm not...for now

Paco
Feb 9th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Oww, Lena is soooooooooooo lovely person ;)

Hopefully ES will show Lena's match today. Maybe we will see you Marine :)

Dementirilenko
Feb 9th, 2006, 11:46 AM

Report from Paris

Thanks again very much for this great report! Well done!

itzhak
Feb 9th, 2006, 01:49 PM
ES won't show Lena's match but they show our french team supporting Nadia...

Mathijs
Feb 9th, 2006, 02:20 PM
ES won't show Lena's match but they show our french team supporting Nadia...

Oh yes, Evinrude (Marine) was clearly to see like 3 times, really close :D :woohoo: :lol:

We need captions :lol:

Mathijs
Feb 9th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Dreaded ES for not showing the match :( :mad: :fiery:

miffedmax
Feb 9th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Oh, I am so jealous!

But 'rude's reports are excellent! Keep them coming, and keep supporting our girl.

It sounds like you are having a great time!

Dementinator
Feb 9th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I have gone beyond green with envy ,have now turned into a shade not actually discovered before onthe Chromatic Spectrum....

But ,as the Maxster says ,keep em comming Evin ,and really enjoy ya self ,Lenas lucky to have such a great fan ,well ,hopefully she feels lucky to have us all, just a little worried that she knows about the SS Dementieva ,and my ass is grass!! well hell! whata way to go!

Danči Dementia
Feb 9th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Oh now I'm jelous guys but I can say that Lena gave me a kiss on the cachete(don't know tha word in english but I think is cheek)but I was like 13 and it wasn't a big deal for me back then I wasn't a fan of her I just remenber her for win silver at the olympics but now it is a bid deal ;) I wish I couls send the picture that I took with her but I can't send it cos it its in my wall its cristalizada(like we say in Mexcio again I don't know thw word in english sorry)so I can't take it and anyway I don't want you guys to see me when I was younger 'cos I was tiny(not anymore trust me) and in the picture I'm almost where Lena's boob or breast is :lol: :lol: :lol: and I was weird and funny so actually its good the fact that I can't send the picture
Hey Marine you gave her my letter bacuse when I sent you the E-mail I did not put Lena in the topic thing

Danči Dementia
Feb 9th, 2006, 07:56 PM
I have to go I have laboratory

Danči Dementia
Feb 9th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Oh sorry this thing it wasn't here it was for a friend that I was talking to

miffedmax
Feb 9th, 2006, 08:01 PM
I have gone beyond green with envy ,have now turned into a shade not actually discovered before onthe Chromatic Spectrum....

But ,as the Maxster says ,keep em comming Evin ,and really enjoy ya self ,Lenas lucky to have such a great fan ,well ,hopefully she feels lucky to have us all, just a little worried that she knows about the SS Dementieva ,and my ass is grass!! well hell! whata way to go!

I've said it before, i say it again: Lena has the best fans because she deserves them. It's quite simple.

Mathijs
Feb 9th, 2006, 08:16 PM

Well you know when i saw Marine today, you do not wanna know how much i wanted to be here, the group looked so damn great and cozy as well, i really wish i was there, but i really really hope i can go to Rosmalen this year, i want to have a second chance with Lena, when the first was wasted becuz Lena got injured some minutes before i went on Centrecourt, i can't express how miserable and sad i felt for not only seeing Lena but as well knowing that Lena was injured on a tourney where i was aming for Lena to speak to and see her :sad:

Anyways i am still waiting on my second chance, if i cant have it this year, there's still next year, or otherwise if i would have the money i would attend some tourney abroad some day...

I cant wait on Marine's report from today :yeah:

And yup Max is right, Lena has the best fans, there are no fans weirder (in a good way offcourse), and who care more, and love her more then other fans

We are the group of the die-hard, and hard-core Lena fans, and that won't go away forever...

Once a Lena fan, forever a Lena fan!

itzhak
Feb 9th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Tomorrow 1.30 pm: Lena vs. Patty Live at Eurosport!

clarinette
Feb 9th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Des anyone have videos from the french open????

Swiss Ivo
Feb 9th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Tomorrow 1.30 pm: Lena vs. Patty Live at Eurosport!
:hearts: Tomorrow 1.30 pm: Lena, Patty and evinrude15 live at Eurosport! :hearts:

nouf
Feb 9th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Des anyone have videos from the french open????

i have match of elena

Natasc
Feb 9th, 2006, 11:58 PM
i have match of elena
really super nouf... which one u have??

Corswandt
Feb 10th, 2006, 12:45 AM

Marine - je t'ai vu, et a tes copines, à la télé. Je crois que la régie t'a bien trouvé photogénique - et avec bonne raison. Bienvenue à la la célébrité internationale. ;)

Merci pour ces nouvelles.

Swiss Ivo
Feb 10th, 2006, 01:02 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: evinrude15 :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

evinrude15
Feb 10th, 2006, 01:18 AM

My real name in the official forum is Marine ;)

evinrude15
Feb 10th, 2006, 01:19 AM
Report from Paris

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS what a match my friend what a match. SO tense, I loose my voice and my nerves but it was so so so great to do it. And tomorrow we restart again.
So arrived at 11am, see at 12am the first match , Schnyder have quite some difficulty with Pironkova actually, so it’s quite good for tomorrow, well she is always a BIG player and have make a lot of trouble to Elena but I really believe in her and we will be there.

So at 13.30, Petrova arrived. She is Russian, she was very very nice with us yesterday and ask us like a child if we will be there for her match that we decided to also make some noise for her too. We did it and at the end of the match she look at us and she indicate us with her finger (don’t actually know how to say it in English, but she do what Elena do after the US open 2005 match against Davenport we she look at her mother) and make a big thanks to us. So it make us quite happy and in good feeling for the next match. THE BIG ONE

After Petrova well Elena arrived on the court with Dechy. Well actually all the stadium excpeted 6 peoples and some few other maybe …10 or 12 was for Elena ;) no I don’t know the exactly number but we were 5 to make a LOT of noise during this match. The beginning was really hard, Elena was very nervous and seems quite unhappy with her game, talk a lot to her mum and say well some bad word in Russian (thanks Cindy for the translation). And her double fault was quite hard to watch I was terrorised. At 5-2 against her well it was not easy for us and her ;) so we yell again, again and again “DAVAI ELENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” and some other thing ;) and she return point after point to win and in the tie break well like always SHE IS THE QUEEN OF THE TIE BREAK so… she win. During this first set she look at us quite a lot especially in 5-2 so when she look at us we shake one’s fist and yell “DAVAI” and that obviously help her because she win again and look at us like a warrior. But have to say that after 5-2 and all the double fault she make……………………… well guess……YES AN ACE . In the second set it was also quite tense, but Dechy have no more power and Elena did it, with some difficulty and she actually look at us more often and one time she shake one’s fist at us and yell DAVAI, so we answer in the same way. It was a incredible end of match. After the victory we were so happy that we yell “SPASSIBA ELENA” quite a lot of time, and after make a interview for the French TV, she look at us and say “MERCI BEAUCOUP” ( in English: “Thanks you so much”) a couple of time and point her hand in us with big smile. She seems quite happy to have some support. And we were quite happy to see that she know that we are here ;)

After that she play her double just an hour after the end of her match, it was on a other court. Quite funny match, she was smiled a lot especially when her two official photographer take pics of us. She looks at us and make big smile. She was not seem to much tired well I say it because she hit some BIG and POWERFULL back and forehand that was quite amazing to see. And her serve was really better. I have to say that Pennetta was also playing quite well and help Elena for not making to much run for winning the game. But with the power of Elena it was like “ ok……did you actually see that ball??? Well me I don’t ”. When the double match was finished we make something FUNNY and BIG ;)…….one of us, the most brave what was Phillerouge ask to mommy Vera if she would be ok to take a pics with us, she was so shy and didn’t know what to say, she say yes and WE DO IT lolololol, yes yes here you can see:

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/1619/vera29tw.th.jpg (http://img472.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vera29tw.jpg)

Like Phillerouge say “I don’t know which one is the more nice and sweet, Elena or her mum” ;) I will say that now we know from who her nice and sweet behaviour are from  .

SO I wait for tomorrow and hope so much. It will be an hard match very hard I think but we will be there AGAIN. And like I see also here in frace we become quite famous on TV ;) Well with all the noise that we make actually in Elena match one time the stadium try to begin to yel Dechy name but we, well 5 of us YELL: “ELENA” so much more with so more power that after stop say it no other people was saying Dechy one it was quite funny. And glyn you correct we were jsut behind the umpires chair.

You can see some pics in the official website of Elena in the forum ;)

evinrude15
Feb 10th, 2006, 01:24 AM
Oh now I'm jelous guys but I can say that Lena gave me a kiss on the cachete(don't know tha word in english but I think is cheek)but I was like 13 and it wasn't a big deal for me back then I wasn't a fan of her I just remenber her for win silver at the olympics but now it is a bid deal ;) I wish I couls send the picture that I took with her but I can't send it cos it its in my wall its cristalizada(like we say in Mexcio again I don't know thw word in english sorry)so I can't take it and anyway I don't want you guys to see me when I was younger 'cos I was tiny(not anymore trust me) and in the picture I'm almost where Lena's boob or breast is :lol: :lol: :lol: and I was weird and funny so actually its good the fact that I can't send the picture
Hey Marine you gave her my letter bacuse when I sent you the E-mail I did not put Lena in the topic thing

Yes I give it to her ;)

evinrude15
Feb 10th, 2006, 01:26 AM
:hearts: Tomorrow 1.30 pm: Lena, Patty and evinrude15 live at Eurosport! :hearts:

Yes I will be in LIVE on Eurosport. Again me, that what journalist and security people will say, even the umpires now us know ;)

azmad_88
Feb 10th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Evin will u be watching Elena as long as she will be in the tournamenT?
if she wins her QF..i think i wanna send a letter...if that is possible

itzhak
Feb 10th, 2006, 07:44 AM
The pics from yesterday are in the picture thread...

itzhak
Feb 10th, 2006, 07:56 AM
Report from Paris

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS what a match my friend what a match. SO tense, I loose my voice and my nerves but it was so so so great to do it. And tomorrow we restart again.
So arrived at 11am, see at 12am the first match , Schnyder have quite some difficulty with Pironkova actually, so it’s quite good for tomorrow, well she is always a BIG player and have make a lot of trouble to Elena but I really believe in her and we will be there.

So at 13.30, Petrova arrived. She is Russian, she was very very nice with us yesterday and ask us like a child if we will be there for her match that we decided to also make some noise for her too. We did it and at the end of the match she look at us and she indicate us with her finger (don’t actually know how to say it in English, but she do what Elena do after the US open 2005 match against Davenport we she look at her mother) and make a big thanks to us. So it make us quite happy and in good feeling for the next match. THE BIG ONE

After Petrova well Elena arrived on the court with Dechy. Well actually all the stadium excpeted 6 peoples and some few other maybe …10 or 12 was for Elena ;) no I don’t know the exactly number but we were 5 to make a LOT of noise during this match. The beginning was really hard, Elena was very nervous and seems quite unhappy with her game, talk a lot to her mum and say well some bad word in Russian (thanks Cindy for the translation). And her double fault was quite hard to watch I was terrorised. At 5-2 against her well it was not easy for us and her ;) so we yell again, again and again “DAVAI ELENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” and some other thing ;) and she return point after point to win and in the tie break well like always SHE IS THE QUEEN OF THE TIE BREAK so… she win. During this first set she look at us quite a lot especially in 5-2 so when she look at us we shake one’s fist and yell “DAVAI” and that obviously help her because she win again and look at us like a warrior. But have to say that after 5-2 and all the double fault she make……………………… well guess……YES AN ACE . In the second set it was also quite tense, but Dechy have no more power and Elena did it, with some difficulty and she actually look at us more often and one time she shake one’s fist at us and yell DAVAI, so we answer in the same way. It was a incredible end of match. After the victory we were so happy that we yell “SPASSIBA ELENA” quite a lot of time, and after make a interview for the French TV, she look at us and say “MERCI BEAUCOUP” ( in English: “Thanks you so much”) a couple of time and point her hand in us with big smile. She seems quite happy to have some support. And we were quite happy to see that she know that we are here ;)

After that she play her double just an hour after the end of her match, it was on a other court. Quite funny match, she was smiled a lot especially when her two official photographer take pics of us. She looks at us and make big smile. She was not seem to much tired well I say it because she hit some BIG and POWERFULL back and forehand that was quite amazing to see. And her serve was really better. I have to say that Pennetta was also playing quite well and help Elena for not making to much run for winning the game. But with the power of Elena it was like “ ok……did you actually see that ball??? Well me I don’t ”. When the double match was finished we make something FUNNY and BIG ;)…….one of us, the most brave what was Phillerouge ask to mommy Vera if she would be ok to take a pics with us, she was so shy and didn’t know what to say, she say yes and WE DO IT lolololol, yes yes here you can see:

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/1619/vera29tw.th.jpg (http://img472.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vera29tw.jpg)

Like Phillerouge say “I don’t know which one is the more nice and sweet, Elena or her mum” ;) I will say that now we know from who her nice and sweet behaviour are from  .

SO I wait for tomorrow and hope so much. It will be an hard match very hard I think but we will be there AGAIN. And like I see also here in frace we become quite famous on TV ;) Well with all the noise that we make actually in Elena match one time the stadium try to begin to yel Dechy name but we, well 5 of us YELL: “ELENA” so much more with so more power that after stop say it no other people was saying Dechy one it was quite funny. And glyn you correct we were jsut behind the umpires chair.

"Quite funny match, she was smiled a lot especially when her two official photographer take pics of us"- they were official photographer of the tournament? You said "Her two official Photgrapers"?

It is so funny to hear bad words from Lena- what she said?... :lol: :lol:

Dementinator
Feb 10th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Lena cursing :eek: :eek: haha shes looks determined!

evinrude15
Feb 10th, 2006, 10:06 AM
"Quite funny match, she was smiled a lot especially when her two official photographer take pics of us"- they were official photographer of the tournament? You said "Her two official Photgrapers"?

It is so funny to hear bad words from Lena- what she said?... :lol: :lol:

No I say that because actually two of my friend who are in the official forum of Elena have pro camera and they look like pro photographer and they take 300 pics in 1 hours ;) so I call them her official phototgrapher and with the noise of this camera in a little court when she is just near you (2 meters) she see and heard it so she smile to us and laught because we take so much pics and also because she understand the french so anything you can say she understand it ;)

evinrude15
Feb 10th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Evin will u be watching Elena as long as she will be in the tournamenT?
if she wins her QF..i think i wanna send a letter...if that is possible

I will be there until the end of the tournament. :bounce:

Mathijs
Feb 10th, 2006, 11:43 AM
My real name in the official forum is Marine ;)

I know ;), well my real name is Mathijs but i don't use it on the official forum, i just use my old northernlight name there ;)

Great reports Marine, surely i'll watch the match, there's a certain change i'll see ya again

Enjoy and cheer loudly for Lena, wanna hear it :p

Mathijs
Feb 10th, 2006, 11:46 AM
We did it and at the end of the match she look at us and she indicate us with her finger (don’t actually know how to say it in English, but she do what Elena do after the US open 2005 match against Davenport we she look at her mother) and make a big thanks to us. So it make us quite happy and in good feeling for the next match. THE BIG ONE

I saw that moment at the end of Nadia's match, i already knew she was pointing towards you, it was good fun to watch :lol: :p

Dementirilenko
Feb 10th, 2006, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=Altair]Well you know when i saw Marine today, you do not wanna know how much i wanted to be here, the group looked so damn great and cozy as well, i really wish i was there, but i really really hope i can go to Rosmalen this year, i want to have a second chance with Lena, when the first was wasted becuz Lena got injured some minutes before i went on Centrecourt, i can't express how miserable and sad i felt for not only seeing Lena but as well knowing that Lena was injured on a tourney where i was aming for Lena to speak to and see her :sad:

I can understand that you felt sad that you couldn't meet Lena there. I am sure u will get a second chance. I am searching for a second chance as well. Hopefully at Stuttgart this year. Ok, last year I saw Lena, and she gave me an autograph but I would like to take a photo with her. This would be incredible. And it would be great if I could go to Stuttgart together with some other fans to support her, cause last year I was there alone.

Dementirilenko
Feb 10th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Report from Paris

This was again a womnderful report! Thanks a lot!!!!

Danči Dementia
Feb 10th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Report from Paris

thanks Evin for gave her my letter and I love your reports. mommy vera is so cute just as lena is, that thing of take a picture with her is soo funny I love the way mommy vera smile like saying: "Oh look I'm famous, people take picture with me" Oh Lena I love your mom

strato
Feb 10th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Marine was again on our tv screens at 6/3 5/2 vs Schnyder !! ;)
She looked quite confident still at that time... :sad:

Dementinator
Feb 10th, 2006, 01:58 PM
not Lenas day today ,never mind

Mathijs
Feb 10th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Marine was again on our tv screens at 6/3 5/2 vs Schnyder !! ;)
She looked quite confident still at that time... :sad:

Yes, it was cool to see them again :p

But afterwards i saw that Marine was a little disappointed :sad: :hug:

miffedmax
Feb 10th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Well, no one can say that the Dementination wasn't well represented by 'rude and the rest.

Hopefully, Lena and her contingent will be able enjoy the doubles. I'm jealous and of course happy for our good friends and fellow Lena fans.

What fun it must have been! Keep the reports coming so we can enjoy the vicarious thrills. It's nice to hear that our girl apparently is as nice as we thought she was.

Swiss Ivo
Feb 10th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Well, no one can say that the Dementination wasn't well represented by 'rude and the rest.

:hug: :smooch: :clap2: Marine :clap2: :smooch: :hug:

Pilongo
Feb 10th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Hey Evin im proud you have been watching Lena at your home city.
The best way i could be supporting her is the Madrid YEC, but im afraid i dont have the needed ($$$$) to be there but im so happy u have been there with our goddess.
Just wanted to thank your reports and your comments about Elena (and Vera :P)

Paco
Feb 10th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Nice report.
Realy nice that you took photo with mommy Vera :)

I also saw you in TV :) Great job, even if Lena lost ;)
Hopefully during RG you will do it again :)

evinrude15
Feb 11th, 2006, 01:38 AM
Report from Paris

So yes not a good but not a bad day too. Well she lost in the single BUT won in the double. So we were with flag and everything for supporting her today but actually during the match she seemed quite tired and can’t play her game or even in the ball with all the power, in one or two ball she did great think but Patty didn’t miss any balls so very difficult. For this time we were not alone for supporting us even the French people do it with us quite funny. I actually believe during the match that even in 6-2 5-2 she can make a big return….but she didn’t. Well hard start. I was thinking that she have the double to play now. So I see the start of Nadia match, it seems pretty good for her, I left Cindy with the Russian flag and some other people for make noise for Nadia for go to see the double match, I don’t wanted to miss it with French Lover, Romaindm and also Phillerouge, Qwerty and Clara a new one for make noise and don’t miss Elena double match. The first set was quite hard, Flavia is actually a player like miss Nastya, she yell a lot specially in the umpires like say “hijo de puta” don’t need to translate….do I ?????? She was also make some funny words about herself. Elena also talk a lo, she say a BIG speech to Flavia in Russian, than flavia look at her like she “ I don’t understand a word that you try to say to me”. Quite funny. Flavia also yelling to the umpires because they say that Elena make double fault, she say “ NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO she was in COME ON, she was in, your blind or what????” They lost the first set but after they were quite much more calm and smilled a lot and said some funny word SO they won. IN the end , I was alone with Cindy, when Elena was going out of the court, we yell…AGAIN…so she looked at us through a window, smilled to us and make sign with her hand. We was jumping again……especially ME ( like Cindy says), I jump a lot. So we are waiting for the double semi final who is actually on a little court during the single semi final……IDIOT organisers. But I can say that Elena and Flavia will see and hear us AGAIN yes yes yes.
We also try to make some noise for Safina, but it was very difficult and without hope because Amélie was very strong tonight…..DAM.

And for the double I have 4 words to say DAVAI ELENA , VAI FLAVIA

azmad_88
Feb 11th, 2006, 07:57 AM
all the best elena

Dementirilenko
Feb 11th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Report from Paris

So yes not a good but not a bad day too. Well she lost in the single BUT won in the double. So we were with flag and everything for supporting her today but actually during the match she seemed quite tired and can’t play her game or even in the ball with all the power, in one or two ball she did great think but Patty didn’t miss any balls so very difficult. For this time we were not alone for supporting us even the French people do it with us quite funny. I actually believe during the match that even in 6-2 5-2 she can make a big return….but she didn’t. Well hard start. I was thinking that she have the double to play now. So I see the start of Nadia match, it seems pretty good for her, I left Cindy with the Russian flag and some other people for make noise for Nadia for go to see the double match, I don’t wanted to miss it with French Lover, Romaindm and also Phillerouge, Qwerty and Clara a new one for make noise and don’t miss Elena double match. The first set was quite hard, Flavia is actually a player like miss Nastya, she yell a lot specially in the umpires like say “hijo de puta” don’t need to translate….do I ?????? She was also make some funny words about herself. Elena also talk a lo, she say a BIG speech to Flavia in Russian, than flavia look at her like she “ I don’t understand a word that you try to say to me”. Quite funny. Flavia also yelling to the umpires because they say that Elena make double fault, she say “ NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO she was in COME ON, she was in, your blind or what????” They lost the first set but after they were quite much more calm and smilled a lot and said some funny word SO they won. IN the end , I was alone with Cindy, when Elena was going out of the court, we yell…AGAIN…so she looked at us through a window, smilled to us and make sign with her hand. We was jumping again……especially ME ( like Cindy says), I jump a lot. So we are waiting for the double semi final who is actually on a little court during the single semi final……IDIOT organisers. But I can say that Elena and Flavia will see and hear us AGAIN yes yes yes.
We also try to make some noise for Safina, but it was very difficult and without hope because Amélie was very strong tonight…..DAM.

And for the double I have 4 words to say DAVAI ELENA , VAI FLAVIA

Again a nice report. Thank you. I watched Lena's match and sometimes I saw a group of fans supporting her in the background. I am sure that was you with all the other fans.
It seems to me that lena and Flavia are a funny team, hehe. Best of luck to them!

Swiss Ivo
Feb 11th, 2006, 11:22 AM
:inlove: Marine and co. :inlove:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

evinrude15
Feb 12th, 2006, 12:38 AM
Report from Paris

So here the last report from Paris. Today we see the double match. I have to say that Black and Stubbs were not really happy to see us. When the players arrived on court, weel Flavia and Elena look at us and seems quite happy to see us like “ look it’s them again, every day ;)”. So we yell again for the last time of the week for Elena and also Nadia, even take a Italian T-shirt ;) , first set was not so bad for Elena and Flavia but when they loose it it seems that they decided to take some fun of the match and smiled a lot even if they try to come back. At the end they don’t seems disappointed. We say to Elena goodbye, and see you in Roland Garros and she look at us with a big smiled like always and said (in French what a question) “thank you so much and bye bye” and make some sign with her hands. This week was really really great, even if Elena was not playing the final, we have some very very good instant. I meet some great people, and we are now very famous, the French Russian team for Elena ;) if we can say that. And it seem that Elena really like it, well will all the signs and the smiled she make to us it seems pretty obvious. Some journalist and people who work there come to us during the tournament and say all the same thing about Elena: “ She is so sweet and nice, we love her” this was the words that we heard a lot  . And for the little story of the day, well actually two. First one thing that one of the journalist say to us this morning: during her practice session with Flavia , at the end Elena ask to two little ball kids ( a girl and a boy) to do some balls with her, they were so happy, and actually the girl play very well and Elena have lot of fun with the two, she play with them during 30 minutes, and it was not for a special occasion or something for journalist, no it was just for like this ;) for make two little kids happy ;). And the second story that I forgot to tell you last time: it was during the match against Dechy during the practice the speaker say to the stadium during the presentation of the player that Elena was in the “French Russian fed cup team”…… Quite funny to heard that.

SO it the end of the Paris report. Hope to do it again for Roland Garros and also the next Open Gaz de France in 2007. All the French team will be there. Wait for see the pics of the two official photographer, and hope to see mine next week and to have some good one. Hope you enjoy this report and that I share with you some good moment and with all that I tell you I also hope that now you can answer to the question WHY you love so much Elena ;)

Marine

Dementirilenko
Feb 12th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Report from Paris

So here the last report from Paris. Today we see the double match. I have to say that Black and Stubbs were not really happy to see us. When the players arrived on court, weel Flavia and Elena look at us and seems quite happy to see us like “ look it’s them again, every day ;)”. So we yell again for the last time of the week for Elena and also Nadia, even take a Italian T-shirt ;) , first set was not so bad for Elena and Flavia but when they loose it it seems that they decided to take some fun of the match and smiled a lot even if they try to come back. At the end they don’t seems disappointed. We say to Elena goodbye, and see you in Roland Garros and she look at us with a big smiled like always and said (in French what a question) “thank you so much and bye bye” and make some sign with her hands. This week was really really great, even if Elena was not playing the final, we have some very very good instant. I meet some great people, and we are now very famous, the French Russian team for Elena ;) if we can say that. And it seem that Elena really like it, well will all the signs and the smiled she make to us it seems pretty obvious. Some journalist and people who work there come to us during the tournament and say all the same thing about Elena: “ She is so sweet and nice, we love her” this was the words that we heard a lot  . And for the little story of the day, well actually two. First one thing that one of the journalist say to us this morning: during her practice session with Flavia , at the end Elena ask to two little ball kids ( a girl and a boy) to do some balls with her, they were so happy, and actually the girl play very well and Elena have lot of fun with the two, she play with them during 30 minutes, and it was not for a special occasion or something for journalist, no it was just for like this ;) for make two little kids happy ;). And the second story that I forgot to tell you last time: it was during the match against Dechy during the practice the speaker say to the stadium during the presentation of the player that Elena was in the “French Russian fed cup team”…… Quite funny to heard that.

SO it the end of the Paris report. Hope to do it again for Roland Garros and also the next Open Gaz de France in 2007. All the French team will be there. Wait for see the pics of the two official photographer, and hope to see mine next week and to have some good one. Hope you enjoy this report and that I share with you some good moment and with all that I tell you I also hope that now you can answer to the question WHY you love so much Elena ;)

Marine

Thank you Marine. This was again a wonderful report. Pretty sad that the tourney is over for Lena, I will miss this great reports.

Dementinator
Feb 12th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Thank you Marine ,so glad you had a great time ,soon be RG! Elena really is lovely ,grea to here it ,why was Stubbs and Black not happy? mind you that Stubbs is a nasty piece of work ,I have seen that first hand..

evinrude15
Feb 12th, 2006, 10:20 PM
well, they ask the umpires if we can not show the russian and italian flag and stop say some support, we don't even yell because it's a little court, but they were really really irritate. ANd the umpires say to them " no, they don't make trouble at all, seens the begining of the week they never make trouble, it's normal". ELena and Flavia was like " sorry if nobody is here for supporting you.

Swiss Ivo
Feb 12th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Even, the comentator of Eurosport told about you! :worship:
:rocker2:Marine and co.! :rocker2:

Dementinator
Feb 12th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Miserable sods! who the hell do they think they are? I guess they are both so crap at singles and never win anything that they have to take the doubles SO seriously

Glad u still waved your flag ,If they had said anything ,Elena woulda beaten the crap outa them!! hehehehe

Danči Dementia
Feb 13th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Report from Paris
Flavia is actually a player like miss Nastya, she yell a lot specially in the umpires like say “hijo de puta” don’t need to translate….do I ?????? She was also make some funny words about herself. Elena also talk a lo, she say a BIG speech to Flavia in Russian, than flavia look at her like she “ I don’t understand a word that you try to say to me”. Quite funny. Flavia also yelling to the umpires because they say that Elena make double fault, she say “ NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO she was in COME ON, she was in, your blind or what????”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Flavia :worship: :worship: you see people she speaks spanish or maybe thst is the way that is in Italian too :lol: :lol: Oh I love Flavia (so nice really)but I love more Lena
Evin thank a lot for your report they were amazing keep suporting Lena in RG
Evinrude well better Marine :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: thankk you

miffedmax
Feb 13th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Hey, ol' Cindy's not a bad photog--for a Nasty fan;).

evinrude15
Feb 14th, 2006, 12:41 AM
oh yes and a funny thing about Flavia, for support Elena she say to her "Come on, Vamos, aller (come on in french)" all together, so funny