PDA

View Full Version : Who is Going ??

drake3781
Feb 7th, 2006, 05:27 AM
Anybody going?? :wavey:

I am planning to go, but won't be sure until 1-2 weeks beforehand.

I have hotel reservations and will probably go alone... hard to drag anyone along for this kind of thing :lol: . I'll be there Saturday or Sunday through Thursday. (I like the earlier rounds :) .)

Hoping to spend some time at the beach too, but I just checked the weather and it's not very warm there in early April :( .

Post here if you are going... for sure the WTAWorld group should get together and go out one night !

PatM04
Feb 8th, 2006, 08:24 AM
I am going but I'll be there on the last Saturday and Sunday for the semi's and final. It's always an awesome time and I just can't wait for this year's event:)

*roddicksinme*
Feb 14th, 2006, 03:34 AM
I usually go every year, but I am not sure about this year. I also like to go during hte early rounds, but I have school on Monday and Tuesday now....so if i go it will be Wednesday-Friday i guess :(

imogen
Feb 14th, 2006, 01:06 PM
I'm going. I'm working in NY until April and thought it would be a good opportunity to see some big names before going back to little old NZ. I'm really looking forward to it. I just hope that the big names show up and make it to the semis and finals.

LindsayRulez
Mar 6th, 2006, 10:26 PM
i've gone the last 2 years and loved it and hope to go back this year, but i'm not sure yet because of class schedules, etc. I'll probably go for semis and finals ;)

imogen
Mar 7th, 2006, 11:09 PM
I'm only going on Sunday....I hope Lindsay and Mary are playing in the final....hope to see you guys there!

JasonW
Mar 8th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Of Course I am going...as always. If you want to get togther or something, drop me a message or something.

LindsayRulez
Mar 14th, 2006, 06:49 PM
So what days is everyone going? And have you received your tickets yet? I'm going on semis day (Saturday), I'll be sitting at Section D, Row 10, Seat 62. Look out for a huge Lindsay sign and come visit me! lol

Helen Lawson
Mar 14th, 2006, 10:37 PM
I'll be there Sunday to Sunday and I can get together if anyone wants to.

drake3781
Mar 15th, 2006, 02:47 AM
I'll be there Sunday to Sunday and I can get together if anyone wants to.

Oh, wow, exciting! The fabulous Miss. STILL not sure if I can get away.... and now if I do go, I may be flying in from Puerto Rico! (Going there for work the week before.)

Helen Lawson
Mar 15th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Everyone can touch base right before.

drake3781
Mar 25th, 2006, 04:46 AM
The weather looks beautiful... should be highs in mid 70's and lows around 60. Nice..

I'm still on the fence about going....

CooCooCachoo
Mar 26th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Have fun :wavey:

Redken
Mar 26th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Whoever is going, please some pics of Harkleroad, have fun :wavey:

drake3781
Mar 28th, 2006, 04:50 AM
Now I'm probably not going. :tape: :sad:

PatM04
Mar 28th, 2006, 05:58 AM
Now I'm probably not going. :tape: :sad:
WHy not?

drake3781
Mar 29th, 2006, 01:06 AM
WHy not?

Well, are you interested? :lol: :p It's complicated but I can type it up for you.

Still, I'm not sure.... I have a great hotel rate because I reserved a few months ago, and now it's advertised at twice as much..... :eek:

Are you going, and do I know you? (Changed your name, maybe?) :confused:

drake3781
Apr 1st, 2006, 10:49 PM
Well, folks, I decided to go and am leaving tonight! Hope to see some of the 2R qualifying Sunday, and day sessions Monday thru Thursday unless Peng plays night sessions.

Will be looking for Helen Lawson :wavey: and if anyone else going wants to meet up probably for drinks one evening just leave a message here or PM me.

I hope to get time to post some descriptions and photos!

OK.... gotta go now!!

marsha
Apr 2nd, 2006, 02:19 PM
Hello all WTAWorld'ers! I will be going Monday or Tuesday, whichever day Jill Craybas plays, and more after if she wins! *LOL* I went Saturday and met up with Jason W. [didn't I, Jason?] Since I have no computer at the tourney, it's best to just call my cell phone, which I'll have off during matches but will check often. The number is 352-318-3456 -- easy to remember huh? Hope to see you all there!

drake3781
Apr 5th, 2006, 01:18 PM
*roddicksinme*, JasonW, Helen Lawson, marsha, and ANYONE ELSE going today - Wednesday Day Sesson .....

Look for me and say hi please, I'll be wearing a short skirt and white tshirt and flip flops. I'll be there alone. I'm tall and have short brown hair with bangs.

I'd love to meet anyone there!! :wavey: