PDA

View Full Version : Letters in Paris

evinrude15
Feb 3rd, 2006, 10:05 PM
I almost forget. I proposed for any who wants to send me some letters for Elena , I will give or send to her during the Open Gaz De France Tournament in Paris next week. I thinking it can be a good idea. You have until monday 6 for doing it ;)
My mail is: evinrude15@hotmail.com , just say Letter for Elena

Danči Dementia
Feb 3rd, 2006, 11:20 PM
Hey envirude thank you very much my mail is a hotmail too ;) maybe 'cos we are hot :hehehe:(there is alot with hotmail) well I will wrigth to you inmediately

Swiss Ivo
Feb 4th, 2006, 08:38 AM
:worship: Please, evinrude15, give Lena the big Regards of all of us! :worship:

Dementinator
Feb 4th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Thanks Evinrude a letter will arrive from the bridge shortly prob on sunday evening..

Dementirilenko
Feb 4th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Thank you for this great Idea....hmmm, I need t compose a nice letter. you will get it today.

Mathijs
Feb 4th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Great idea Evin, Thanks so much for the opportunity, i'll think of sth, and you'll get it on your email either Tonite or Sunday morning/afternoon ;)

evinrude15
Feb 4th, 2006, 09:56 PM
She allready talk about her supporter in the wordl who give us somr letter in different tournament in a interview and that she enjoy it because she know that she have somr supporter every where in the wordl and that she know that even in the bad moment wa are here ;) so I always try to send some letter when she is in Paris for a tournament.

Natasc
Feb 4th, 2006, 11:26 PM
evin, i let for send the letter tommorow, for see if I congratulate her already ;)
hope so :yeah: