PDA

View Full Version : Anastasia Myskina Inquiry

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 11th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Hi, I am sorry to say I am not a big Russian girl fan! I don't really support one country as a whole, except a bit Belgium. How original! LOL! Anyway, I do love Anna Kournikova too...

and I love Anastasia Myskina! I think she is the most beautiful girl in an unconventional, quirky way! She is so overlooked among the Russians in a general crowd of tennis fans! I can't wait until she gets bigger. I have been a fan of hers for so long, I am still anticipating her major breakthrough where everyone goes, "Wow! This girl is good. We need to do an article on her." And then all these webpages start springing up... But anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had a website about her or could tell me more about her because I don't know too much. She seems very interesting. I can't wait to hear her speak!

the cat
May 11th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Mrs._Guga in Russian Roulette? :confused: I thought I was seeing things!

But you are right about Myskina. She is attractive in a different kind of way. ;)

But Mrs. G., what do you mean by wanting Anastassia to get bigger? Physically? Or a more well known kind of bigger?

Anastassia comes from the same tennis club in Moscow as Marat Safin, elena Dementieva and Anna Kournikova. And that's the Spartak Tennis Club.

Welcome Mrs_G! :wavey: It's nice to see you out of Non-Tennis for a change! :D

A good website to go to is www.myskina.com

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 11th, 2002, 07:33 PM
Oh, now I remember how I first discovered her. It was Wimby 2000, and she beat my Kimmy in R2 and I was real upset! LOL! But nevertheless, I thought she was cool.

I went to www.myskina.com... does the person who maintains the site come here? It is a very good site! Thank you

I am not ALWAYS in Non-topic! LOL! I haven't posted there all day! :D hehe! I go to General Messages, but it is hard to have a stimulating conversation with anyone there. All they do is fight. I go to Belgian Babes too. I am practically Belgian! LOL! I will keep coming here then, for Anastasia! Do you all like Anna K?! I like other Russians, just not as much. Next is Likhotseva, but what has become of her! It is nice that Myskina is not blonde!!!

I want Myskina's popularity to increase, that is what I meant Cat!

the cat
May 11th, 2002, 07:35 PM
When did you go to it? Today?

His name is Pierre, and he is very good at what he does.

Irish
May 11th, 2002, 07:37 PM
That was the site I was going to give. It is very up-to-date. Oh well.

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 11th, 2002, 07:38 PM
Omigod, not only is his name Pierre, but it is Pierre Cantin! LOL! I bow down to that man!!!

the cat
May 11th, 2002, 07:45 PM
What about his last name. He has a nice name.

Unfortunately, some fools left messages with bad language in it in Anastassia's guestbook. And I used to email Pierre telling him about it. And he would delete the threads. Now he's given me the authority to delete terrible messages in the guestbooks from tennisrulz.com guestbooks. I don't have much time to check it. All I know is that there have been indecent messages left for Myskina and Ashley Harkleroad recently. And that's a shame! :(

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 11th, 2002, 07:52 PM
LOL! He is not just Pierre, I did not realize he was Pierre Cantin. I just looked at the bottom and saw Cantin. I have spoken with him before. I like him because he has the best websites on all my favorite players. Jela, Anna, and now Myskina! He is amazing furthermore!

TheBoiledEgg
May 11th, 2002, 07:54 PM
Pierre is Russian Fan on here and he is currently in Poland so his brother updates the website for him so spelling errors are his fault :o

the cat
May 11th, 2002, 08:09 PM
Very funny, Eggy! ;)

So Pierre is Russian Fan? Thanks for the info!

Gonzo Hates Me!
May 11th, 2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by TheBoiledEgg
Pierre is Russian Fan on here and he is currently in Poland so his brother updates the website for him so spelling errors are his fault :o

LOL!

spiceboy
May 12th, 2002, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I do agree Anastasia is beautiful. IMO she has a very classy and elegant beauty. And she seems very nice too. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Izzy
May 14th, 2002, 07:43 PM
I am very glad I ventured into this thread. I had been overlooking it a bit. (I don't know why.) I have been interested in Anastasia since I saw her play at the U.S. Open (on television)and I agree with many of you regarding her exotic looks. Why she does not receive more attention is beyond me. Besides her beauty, she is talented. I look forward to visiting the website devoted to Anastasia. (She is surely one of the players I hope to see (in person) at the US Open this year.)