PDA

View Full Version : well, finally...

Fearful Jesuit
Jan 29th, 2006, 08:23 PM
well, finally...
Kim Clijsters won a major, as you know, US Open 2005;
Amelie Mauresmo won a major, as you know yesterday, the 2006 Australian Open;
so, finally
Miss Dementieva, you're up, can you hear me? I'm begging you, on my knees!

Dementinator
Jan 29th, 2006, 08:25 PM
lets hope this trend continues ,but I want Lena to win hers PROPERLY not by ha ving 3 players default a match ,Lena needs to WIN fair and square..

Paco
Jan 29th, 2006, 08:27 PM
hopefully it will happen

evinrude15
Jan 29th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Yes Lena is the next ;)

Swiss Ivo
Jan 29th, 2006, 09:45 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship: Our angel is the next! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Danči Dementia
Jan 29th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Yes now she is the best player witouth a GS an kim USO Amelie AO(many think it wasn't fair but I think that she really deserve it more than anyone and I'm happy for her and justine pissed me off a little why she retired: I know because she was getting her ass kicked) and now Lena FO(I believe she can do it and psichogaucho I'm also begging her in my knees :worship:

No Name Face
Jan 30th, 2006, 02:46 AM
let's not get ahead of ourselves...

let's hope she wins the title in tokyo and does well in the RG tuneups

Prizeidiot
Jan 30th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Yeah.... let's hope she can win first round matches before she wins a slam

TiK-Tee
Jan 30th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Elena NEXT

Danči Dementia
Jan 30th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Oye psichogaucho visteTenis con Clerc Elena salio en la parte de la entrevista pero era algo vieja creo que 2002 porque atras de ella salio el anuncio del Acapulco Open(Elena feature in a tennis show that is here in Latinamerica and Jose Luis Clerc interview her but I think it was a kind of old interview because behind her it was an annoucment of Acapulco and unfortunately the last time elena came to mexico it was in 2002) She looked so beautiful and so white her eyes look so pretty Oh my God Lena :worship: :hearts: :kiss:

Mathijs
Jan 30th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Oye psichogaucho visteTenis con Clerc Elena salio en la parte de la entrevista pero era algo vieja creo que 2002 porque atras de ella salio el anuncio del Acapulco Open(Elena feature in a tennis show that is here in Latinamerica and Jose Luis Clerc interview her but I think it was a kind of old interview because behind her it was an annoucment of Acapulco and unfortunately the last time elena came to mexico it was in 2002) She looked so beautiful and so white her eyes look so pretty Oh my God Lena :worship: :hearts: :kiss:

I hope to see Lena play Acapulco again in the near future, Acapulco is one of my fave tournaments, and i have some good memories of the tourney since my 2nd big fave Benesova won her very first title there (hope she'll repeat it again this year)

Fearful Jesuit
Jan 30th, 2006, 06:59 PM

nope, I didn't see that interview, but I remember Clerc almost cheering on Pierce last US Open SF grrrr....

Batata, Vilas always was the best :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jan 31st, 2006, 04:12 PM
I hope to see Lena play Acapulco again in the near future, Acapulco is one of my fave tournaments, and i have some good memories of the tourney since my 2nd big fave Benesova won her very first title there (hope she'll repeat it again this year)
I was in that final and I also saw nadal's butt very close :drool:

Danči Dementia
Jan 31st, 2006, 04:16 PM
nope, I didn't see that interview, but I remember Clerc almost cheering on Pierce last US Open SF grrrr....

Batata, Vilas always was the best :lol:

Yes he is always cheering for pierce and the williams :fiery: :fiery: and when Lena do something great he doesn't shout like he do:QUE LINDOˇ and that somethimes pisses me off but anyway I like the better Luis Alvarez and Javier Frana they don't cheer for nobody the compliments to Lena during USO quarters when she win Over Linsdsay were great :worship:
And of course Guillermo Vilas is the greatest (latinamerica only :lol: )ever :worship: :worship:

Danči Dementia
Jan 31st, 2006, 04:18 PM
I don't think that Lena will be back to acapulco is not a big tournament and she is a top ten player now

Mathijs
Jan 31st, 2006, 05:39 PM
I was in that final and I also saw nadal's butt very close :drool:

Great to hear that, i would love to visit the tournament some day :)

Mathijs
Jan 31st, 2006, 05:40 PM
I don't think that Lena will be back to acapulco is not a big tournament and she is a top ten player now

You're right, i don't think so either, but i guess we must hope ;)

Danči Dementia
Feb 1st, 2006, 05:09 PM
Well like is the only tournament played here in Mexico I always go since 2001 but no many top players came here unfortunately they came so much before I think the only top ten player here has been Kournikova :eek: yeah I know so I take any chance to get an autograoh from them like this year I think David N will come and I'm so happy but nothing will make me happier than see Lena again 'cos 2002(when I met her) I wansn't such a fan but now since 2204 the hell I'm Lena please come back
Hey Altair by the way I got an autograph from Iveta :bounce: :bounce:

Danči Dementia
Feb 1st, 2006, 05:20 PM
This is the only oportunity that I've got to see some live tennis but no many top player came here I think the only top ten player that has been here is Kournikova :eek: (I know)but when she was a top ten :lol: but I've got the chance to meet some stars like Nadal last year he was almost nobody and then that same yaer he won FO :bounce: and also Nicole Vaidisova(she was soo skinny almost like Dani in 2003) she came 2004 and of course my dear Lena and look where they are rigth now so I could say Oh I met them :bounce: :wavey:
and By the way Altair I also met your dear Iveta and I got an autograph too
(she is really nice )and Flavia Penneta too(I even talk to her when she was practcing She speaks spanish :bounce: )if I have the chance to talk to her again I will tell her that please tell Lena to come again........................Oh God what the hell I'm saying Lena will never be back :sad: :sad:

Mathijs
Feb 1st, 2006, 05:49 PM
This is the only oportunity that I've got to see some live tennis but no many top player came here I think the only top ten player that has been here is Kournikova :eek: (I know)but when she was a top ten :lol: but I've got the chance to meet some stars like Nadal last year he was almost nobody and then that same yaer he won FO :bounce: and also Nicole Vaidisova(she was soo skinny almost like Dani in 2003) she came 2004 and of course my dear Lena and look where they are rigth now so I could say Oh I met them :bounce: :wavey:
and By the way Altair I also met your dear Iveta and I got an autograph too
(she is really nice )and Flavia Penneta too(I even talk to her when she was practcing She speaks spanish :bounce: )if I have the chance to talk to her again I will tell her that please tell Lena to come again........................Oh God what the hell I'm saying Lena will never be back :sad: :sad:

Great :)

I got Iveta's Autograph as well, seen Iveta last year on Rosmalen, it was great

And i understand your thing with the only tournament in Mexico, i got the same thing with Rosmalen in Holland, though it costs me 3 1/2 hours of travelling to the tournament which is in the Southwest of Holland, i am living in the Northern part of the country, it's the only opportunity i got as well....
Hope i can go this year again, oh yes Iveta is very nice, sadly i couldn't talk to her last year, hope on a chance this year, if i can go ;). Hope to see Lena as well, since i couldnt see her there last year, she got injured while i was trying to get into the Centre Court :sad:

Well if you go this year to Acapulco, give all the support for Iveta okay ;), including mine for her :)

Dementirilenko
Feb 2nd, 2006, 08:26 AM
well, finally...
Kim Clijsters won a major, as you know, US Open 2005;
Amelie Mauresmo won a major, as you know yesterday, the 2006 Australian Open;
so, finally
Miss Dementieva, you're up, can you hear me? I'm begging you, on my knees!

Yes, yes, you're right, but relax, Lena will win a major soon. Don't worry. She always had good results at US Open, so I expect her to win this one soon, maybe not this year, but definetly in the next one or two years.