PDA

View Full Version : Tatiana and Tarik : the end ?

Tatianandmary
Jan 28th, 2006, 06:41 PM
There is so many rumour who speaks about the end of the collaboration between Tatiana and Tarik Benabiles.

After the lost of tati in Melbourne, Tarik didn't want to say something, he had say just "Forget me, please forget me".

Is Tatiana the real futur N°1 or the new Nathalie Dechy?

ZAK
Jan 28th, 2006, 06:47 PM
What does "Forget me" mean in this situation. That Tarik was frustrated with Tati or he told her to play a certain way that didn't work?

rseto
Jan 28th, 2006, 07:31 PM
in the beginning, it didn't sound like they had a long term arrangement especially if tati's results weren't good. but if any changes are made, it's going to happen between now and after the paris tournament.

selyoink
Jan 28th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Tati is certainly not the future #1. Future Nathalie Dechy seems to be the course she is heading for. But there is a lot of time for that to change.

Solitaire
Jan 29th, 2006, 02:59 AM
I would really like to see Tati with Brad. Brad could do wonders for her game.

Tatianandmary
Jan 29th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Brad the coach of Tati? It's a really joke !

I have seen one of their training at RG.
It's a really big joke, he didn't say anything to Tati, just do keep the ball in the court and say : good, nice shoot, ...
We have seen the results, Tati didn't progress since she was with brad

Solitaire
Jan 29th, 2006, 12:47 PM

It's a really big joke, he didn't say anything to Tati, just do keep the ball in the court and say : good, nice shoot, ...

Ummm he never really coached her full time. Brad is a great coach. Look what he did for Andre and Andy. Plus that was ONE practice session u saw. I doubt you were there behind the scenes.

HTE
Feb 1st, 2006, 11:56 AM

Perhaps you think it's a joke, but that kind of training might just be what she needs. Keeping the ball in court is a huge problem for her right now and obviously her mind isn't where it needs to be, I don't think she believes she can win a match right.
I'm not saying that Brad could change that, but something needs to be done and Brad has done great things with other players.

tennisrox
Feb 4th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Can someone tell me exactly what the heck is happening to Tati?A sophomore slump is nothing to panic about,but she's started 2006 in a similiarly disastrous fashion. :sad:

I've heard that she had some problems with her coach.Is she making any major changes to her game?What exactly is happening with her?

2004 seems a very long time ago...

HTE
Feb 4th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Can someone tell me exactly what the heck is happening to Tati?A sophomore slump is nothing to panic about,but she's started 2006 in a similiarly disastrous fashion. :sad:

I've heard that she had some problems with her coach.Is she making any major changes to her game?What exactly is happening with her?

2004 seems a very long time ago...

I wish we knew :confused:

My theory is that her long period of semi-bad results when she had her ankle injury has affected her mentally. RIght now it seems like she doesn't believe she can win matches so naturally she loses.
I don't know if she's doing anything different, but hopefully Tati will get everything sorted out and start winning matches soon.

willrock
Feb 4th, 2006, 05:26 PM
I wish we knew :confused:

My theory is that her long period of semi-bad results when she had her ankle injury has affected her mentally. RIght now it seems like she doesn't believe she can win matches so naturally she loses.
I don't know if she's doing anything different, but hopefully Tati will get everything sorted out and start winning matches soon.

I agree HTE ;)
*fingers crossed* for Tati to get out of her shit :unsure:
I have faith!

rik du chesnay
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:35 PM
I think they will continue.Tati is a great player and tarik can help tati to be the best.Maybye they hate themself but they will continu!

FrenchY52
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:37 PM
They like themself !

rik du chesnay
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Do you think frenchy??I didin't hear that but the conflicting!!!!!!

FrenchY52
Mar 6th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Tati : "J’ai un nouvel entraîneur avec lequel je m’entends très bien et j’ai vraiment envie de jouer"

<== tatiworld

rik du chesnay
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:12 PM
she said it before the australian open!!!

FrenchY52
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Yes so what they 're still togetha ..

rik du chesnay
Mar 9th, 2006, 04:14 PM
or after?

rik du chesnay
Mar 11th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Je pense que leur collaboration se joue dans les semaines qui viennent

FrenchY52
Mar 11th, 2006, 09:41 PM
... lol

Tatianandmary
Mar 14th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Tarik said yesterday that he was not tati's trainers.
But Tatiana said yes...

=> You can see that in l'Equipe today

nouf
Mar 14th, 2006, 09:29 AM
you can find the article on tatiworld sure!

true or false? this article! :-/

http://tatiworld.free.fr/articles/equipe14mars06.jpg

rik du chesnay
Mar 14th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Moi je pense que c'est fini entre les deux.sniff

Tatianandmary
Mar 14th, 2006, 11:45 AM
For sure, it's the end since Aussie Open.

yukon145
Mar 14th, 2006, 03:04 PM
can someone translate please?

rik du chesnay
Mar 14th, 2006, 03:18 PM
the article?

Oural56
Mar 14th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Je ne sais plus que croire..... :help: :awww:

yukon145
Mar 14th, 2006, 05:07 PM
the article?

oui, merci.

rseto
Mar 14th, 2006, 05:22 PM
For sure, it's the end since Aussie Open.

if they broke up after the Australian, it might not be a big deal. she did play well in paris and antwerp. i would prefer if she hire a psychologist rather than a coach right now. :o

rik du chesnay
Mar 15th, 2006, 06:17 PM
I want her to find a psychologist and a coach.But a coach is more important than a psychologist because she'very young and she can't continu without a such important person

vince du chesnay
Mar 15th, 2006, 07:09 PM
I want her to find a psychologist and a coach.It' more important than a psychologist because she'very young and she can't continu without a so important person
learning to speak english is a must when you go to an eglish forum !!!!

rik du chesnay
Mar 15th, 2006, 08:12 PM
whta's wrong in message?

ZAK
Mar 15th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Nothing major is wrong with it.

yukon145
Mar 15th, 2006, 09:27 PM
whta's wrong in message?

we all understood what you were saying. i suck at spelling and english is my first (and only really) language.

FrenchY52
Apr 24th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Un interview de Tati a été publié aujourd'hui dans "Le journal de La Haute-Marne" un journal publié dans le Nord-Est et Tati dit qu'elle est en train de chercher un nouvel entraineur car Tarik n'est pas assez présent pour elle .

Oural56
Apr 24th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Bonne nouvelle!

rik du chesnay
Apr 27th, 2006, 04:12 PM
enfin!!