PDA

View Full Version : Elena D juicy goss

ceiling_fan
Jan 26th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Well, believe this if you wish. DISCLAIMER: Lena D fans may find the next paragraph disturbing.

Someone I know (who used to be on the tour in 1999-2002ish) went to the movies with Lena D. Apparently in 1999, they were both training (including Vera Z) at the Cash/Hopper Academy in Australia. Then after 2 weeks, Elena asked him out to the movies and there's more...

but first I'll let you guys swallow this, or deem this as complete RUBBISH.

:wavey:

Dementinator
Jan 26th, 2006, 08:50 AM
hehehe lucky guy..

miffedmax
Jan 26th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Well, there are two possibilities. The guy is telling a bit of fiction to try and impress people. Or, in 1999, Elena was a pretty typical late 20th-century teenager, if I see where this might be going.

Either way, it's not going to scandalize me or change my mind about Lena.

El Dirko
Jan 26th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Well, I don't think that anyone seriously expects a 24 year old woman to be squeaky clean in this day and age. ;)

Corswandt
Jan 26th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Well, believe this if you wish. DISCLAIMER: Lena D fans may find the next paragraph disturbing.

Someone I know (who used to be on the tour in 1999-2002ish) went to the movies with Lena D. Apparently in 1999, they were both training (including Vera Z) at the Cash/Hopper Academy in Australia. Then after 2 weeks, Elena asked him out to the movies and there's more...

but first I'll let you guys swallow this, or deem this as complete RUBBISH.

:wavey:

Disturbing? Why? Because it goes against the (brilliant) character miffedmax created for Lena at the confrontation threads, that of the ditzy blonde ingenue?

Dementinator
Jan 26th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Lena just likes you to THINK shes the ditzy blonde..

Corswandt
Jan 26th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Lena just likes you to THINK shes the ditzy blonde..

Exactly.

Beneath that exterior, there's a chance she's actually a predator. And power to her if she is.

Eagerly waiting for the next instalment in ceiling_fan's gossip column.

miffedmax
Jan 26th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Well, I seem to remember she claimed she'd "never had a boyfriend" and was still allegedly a virgin in that time frame.

Neither one of which precludes the possiblity of some normal experimenting by a young person.

Dementinator
Jan 26th, 2006, 07:38 PM
the other possiblity is that its all what is technically refered to as a great steaming pile of bollocks!

Mathijs
Jan 26th, 2006, 08:04 PM
the other possiblity is that its all what is technically refered to as a great steaming pile of bollocks!

Oh yeah, but it has two sides for me.

Or its a great steaming pile of bollocks, or it is true, i am just floating in between ;)

El Dirko
Jan 26th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Hey come on he's passing on important information.

I mean, didn't she previously say that she didn't like watching movies??? ;)

miffedmax
Jan 26th, 2006, 10:15 PM
Hey come on he's passing on important information.

I mean, didn't she previously say that she didn't like watching movies??? ;)

But she did say she like "Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears."

So the real question on our mind is "How can I take Elena Dementieva to see "Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears" and make sure she had plenty of lip gloss . . .

You know, I just think of "lip gloss" as so '70s/early '80s, and for some reason it was supposed to be better with gloss.

ceiling_fan
Jan 27th, 2006, 01:34 AM
OK. so Elena was 19 or something y/o, and the guy (keeping him anonymous for privacy reasons let's call him Spot) was 18. And he was one of the best juniors at the time in Aus. Now Elena told him that some other players were also going to go to the movies, but when they were about to go, she told him that everyone else cancelled last minute. Well, I think i was told they saw some Will Smith movie, and then during the movie, she put her hand on his leg and maybe stroked it a little bit. And then when it was a bit awkward, she said "are we more than friends" (somethign along those lines, obviously her english wasn't perfect) and then he said "just friends?" and then they were just friends. And when she left, they exchanged emails and he emailed her when she got to the semi's at the us open and she replied saying "thanks, i didn't think u'd email me. how's aus blah blah blah". I asked "Spot" why he didn't go for her, and he just said that she wasn't his type, and at the time, she came across as a bit... :tape: desperate. And yeah, I was very sceptical, but he told me that he has a video of him talking to her in the players lounge and stuff like that, asking her questions like "what do u think of safin" and interviewing everyone. I don't think the story is fabricated, but maybe exaggerated.

meyerpl
Jan 27th, 2006, 01:41 AM
If Elena's mother isn't sitting between them during the movie, the story is an obvious fabrication.

Corswandt
Jan 27th, 2006, 02:02 AM
and at the time, she came across as a bit... :tape: desperate.

This was the bit that got me. Still trying to figure out what to make of it. One thing is for sure, I was expecting to shrug this one off with a laugh, but it got me thinking.

Corswandt
Jan 27th, 2006, 02:02 AM
If Elena's mother isn't sitting between them during the movie, the story is an obvious fabrication.

:lol:

El Dirko
Jan 27th, 2006, 07:37 AM
All in all that wasn't terribly juicy. :rolleyes:

Dementinator
Jan 27th, 2006, 10:01 AM
well that was a let down! plus obviously male exaggeration too ,as is usually the case ,video of her talking to him in the players lounge :eek: oh my god stop the press!

Well interesting ,but like i said before ,exagerated bollocks...but thanks anyway Ceiling!

miffedmax
Jan 27th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Sorry, Ceiling, but your friend is clearly a tasteless poltroon if he turned down Lena D--with bangs!:lol:

(Poor Lena--getting shot down! Again, though, I think every girl tries being the "aggressor" once or twice, then decides they have it much better making us to come to them!).

Meeek
Jan 27th, 2006, 02:55 PM
The shock of my life. Really.
:yawn:

Dementinator
Jan 27th, 2006, 02:55 PM
bet hes kicking himself now ,shes goprgeous ,fit worth absolutely millions and where did "spot" go? prob working in maccy Ds is my guess :lol: but like i say,its all an embelishment..

Mathijs
Jan 27th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Oh yeah, i think so, i can't believe he just slipped his chance (though i am still hanging in between if i have to believe it our not :shrug:

Dementinator
Jan 27th, 2006, 03:04 PM
dont ..its total shite...believe me...

Paul M.
Jan 27th, 2006, 03:20 PM
That was Mommy Vera's hand.

Mathijs
Jan 27th, 2006, 03:21 PM
dont ..its total shite...believe me...

I know, i fell for a trap once, i won't fall for a trap twice....

miffedmax
Jan 27th, 2006, 03:28 PM
I dunno . . . I think it has a ring of truth. Why would you make up a story, the apparent moral of which is "I am a tasteless poltroon who passed on the fairest woman on earth?"

Of course, I'm still getting over my embarrassment at having read "Juicy goss" as "Juicy Gloss." Just stuck in my own early '80s memories--I was actually dating a pretty serious tennis player, and flavored lip gloss was a big deal and well . . . I think that's already TMI :lol: . . .

Dementinator
Jan 27th, 2006, 03:31 PM
no no no come on Max ,Fess up! cant leave it there.....lets have it!

miffedmax
Jan 27th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Well, let's just say it's no surprise I have STILL have a thing for tennis players more than 20 years later . . .

Dementinator
Jan 27th, 2006, 04:03 PM
well i guess thats gonna have to do! :lol:

~Dementievaitis~
Jan 27th, 2006, 04:37 PM
This is somewhat 'story' which I see on Mon-Sun in every newspaper headlines and magazine covers, not to mention I see more descriptive and detailed (in fact seems more accurate than ppl who involved:lol:) stories in them.

I'm sorry but I doubt and can't believe in everything said by 'my friends'. every people gossips by beginnnig the sentence 'My friend says...'. Are you afraid of being sued or figured out lying? You can give your name if that's true just like I write cmplain letter to my government under my real name. I'm sure no one's gonna desprise him or sue him if it's true. In fact, in my city, you can be sued now for libel. Perhaps it's true but you should think carefully before you post these kinds of things.
BTW my knowledge of Russian culture convinces me that they don't do these kind of things.

Thx for ur news, post, gossip, story, fantacy, or whatever you would call;)

Paul M.
Jan 27th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Every year in Moscow, on the first day of summer, they have a huge Sadie Hawkin's dance. (The previous poster, with his knowledge of Russian culture, will confirm this.) They also celebrate July 4th (U.S. independence day). I'll bet you didn't know that, but I digress. Every year Elena Dementieva, with a note of desperation in her voice, calls to invite me to the dance. Every year I turn her down.....COLD!
Imagine Lena's humiliation every year when she sees me at the event, dancing the night away with Helen Lawson and gulping vodka from her shoe.

Dementinator
Jan 27th, 2006, 05:55 PM
not everyone can have good taste! hehe :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jan 27th, 2006, 06:02 PM
That was Mommy Vera's hand.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I really don't know if I believe this I mean wich men in all his senses will dear to reject Elena Dementieva :confused: Por Diosí but C'mon tell us who :confused:

strawberry.babou
Jan 27th, 2006, 06:40 PM
A Will Smith movie? :tape:

miffedmax
Jan 27th, 2006, 06:56 PM
A Will Smith movie? :tape:

As all cinema cognoscenti know, the works of Will Smith are heavily influenced by those of Sergei Eisenstein ("Battleship Potemkin," among others) and the writings of Tolstoy and Dostoevsky.

Doubtless, Lena initially greatly overestimated the intellect of the lad in question. After an hour-and-a-half of trying to coax him into making an intelligent comment on the mise-en-scene of the film, the subtle references to "The Brothers Karamozov," the tension created by the editing and the Rimski-Korsikov influenced score, Lena probably thought to herself "Ah, what the hell, he's cute, maybe I'll go for the groceries while Mommy Vera's not around."

Clearly intimidated by Lena's brain and painfully aware of his unworthiness, the youth in question made his apologies and beat a hasty retreat, ears burning with shame.

Of course, the reason the other potential attendees backed out was that they, too, were tired of being exposed as intellectual cripples by the brilliant mind of the Golden Goddess. That, and she talks all through the damn picture.

But duuuuuuuude, she had BANGS.

Fearful Jesuit
Jan 27th, 2006, 07:22 PM
let's see if I understood the gossip, you know, my english isn't so good...
a guy said "calm down, young lady" to one of the most beautiful creatures in the whole universe?
oh, please..!

Corswandt
Jan 27th, 2006, 07:39 PM
As all cinema cognoscenti know, the works of Will Smith are heavily influenced by those of Sergei Eisenstein ("Battleship Potemkin," among others) and the writings of Tolstoy and Dostoevsky.

Doubtless, Lena initially greatly overestimated the intellect of the lad in question. After an hour-and-a-half of trying to coax him into making an intelligent comment on the mise-en-scene of the film, the subtle references to "The Brothers Karamozov," the tension created by the editing and the Rimski-Korsikov influenced score, Lena probably thought to herself "Ah, what the hell, he's cute, maybe I'll go for the groceries while Mommy Vera's not around."

Clearly intimidated by Lena's brain and painfully aware of his unworthiness, the youth in question made his apologies and beat a hasty retreat, ears burning with shame.

Of course, the reason the other potential attendees backed out was that they, too, were tired of being exposed as intellectual cripples by the brilliant mind of the Golden Goddess. That, and she talks all through the damn picture.

But duuuuuuuude, she had BANGS.

I bet Lena is into Tarkovsky, cries every time she watches Ivan's Childhood (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056111/) and can provide anyone who cares to listen with dozens of different interpretations of Stalker (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079944/).

Fearful Jesuit
Jan 27th, 2006, 07:44 PM
hew hew hew, this gossip thread turned into an itellectual one! :lol:

Dementinator
Jan 27th, 2006, 07:58 PM

Time for me to get out then :lol:

Fearful Jesuit
Jan 27th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Time for me to get out then :lol:

oh, just mention something about Mussorgsky's "pictures at an exhibition" and everything work out right! :lol:

Corswandt
Jan 27th, 2006, 08:12 PM
oh, just mention something about Mussorgsky's "pictures at an exhibition" and everything work out right! :lol:

*Whistles the "Promenade" theme*

We Lena fans are a select, erudite, l33t bunch.

Not like those braindead fans of every other player.

Dementinator
Jan 27th, 2006, 08:17 PM
hear hear!

Fearful Jesuit
Jan 27th, 2006, 08:21 PM

*whistles "the great gates of Kiev"*

here you got, Masha fans :rolls:

Paul M.
Jan 27th, 2006, 09:21 PM
I guess I'd better put the Mad magazine down and pick up Nabokov's Ada if I hope to keep up.

meyerpl
Jan 27th, 2006, 09:48 PM
That's better. Whew! Being the computer idiot I am, I was posting as Paul M. from Bolivia(?) on an old machine I logged on with over a year ago. (I have no idea how Bolivia came up) I finally found my password and figured out to log out and log back on corretly. (over 35 types will understand.) Anyway......
Max, the way you're able to connect Elena D. with Woody Allen, then with Will Smith makes me wonder: a. Did you invent the Kevin Bacon game? b. What law-firm do you practice with? At any rate, the next time I find myself in the position of having to explain the unexplainable to my wife, I'm contacting you for help!

Corswandt
Jan 27th, 2006, 09:50 PM
*whistles "the great gates of Kiev"*

here you got, Masha fans :rolls:

The Great Gate of Kiev that was never built.

Eat shit, Dani fans!

(Come to think of it, the dummest must be the JHH fans; they call themselves "philistines" after all)

Mathijs
Jan 27th, 2006, 09:51 PM
That's better. Whew! Being the computer idiot I am, I was posting as Paul M. from Bolivia(?) on an old machine I logged on with over a year ago. (I have no idea how Bolivia came up) I finally found my password and figured out to log out and log back on corretly. (over 35 types will understand.) Anyway......
Max, the way you're able to connect Elena D. with Woody Allen, then with Will Smith makes me wonder: a. Did you invent the Kevin Bacon game? b. What law-firm do you practice with? At any rate, the next time I find myself in the position of having to explain the unexplainable to my wife, I'm contacting you for help!

ahhh so you have 2 accounts, actually that flag's not from Bolivia but of Uruguay ;)

I already wondered who this Paul M. dude was, he sounded familiar....

meyerpl
Jan 27th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Only one account now, as it should be. That other password is long lost in the dark recesses of my brain, along with what I had for breakfast. Its a matter of differnt computers at different locations and an absent mind.

strawberry.babou
Jan 28th, 2006, 12:24 AM

Cheers!

ceiling_fan
Jan 28th, 2006, 07:29 AM
firstly, i didn't start my little column with "my friend...". but if u must know, 'spot' is a tennis coach at high school. he always talks about going back on tour, and how pat cash thought he had a great serve, yadi yada.

anyway, i just want u guys to know that i only posted what i was told first-hand and didn't make anything up. so if anyone did, it was him. i think there is an element of truth in it, but exaggerated, for e.g he was the one chasing her and got cut down, he was the one who asked her out. i just thought u guys might be interested that's all. i hope that's clear. cya :wavey:

Dementinator
Jan 28th, 2006, 09:16 AM
thanks Ceiling! its been a great subject to discuss ,so thank you for bringing it to our attention ,we never thought it was YOU who was exagerating! just possibly "spot" we all know what male egos are like! So he was bound to say he wasnt interestied in the most heavenly and powerful creature t grace the earth ,when she "cut him down"as you said!

Cheers for it anyways!

miffedmax
Jan 28th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Yes, Ceiling, I hope I've made it clear that I knew it was a friend's story, that I think it's probably at least partly true and quite amusing!

Thanks for sharing it, and giving us all a chance to show off how much smarter Lena D. fans are than anybody elses!

I can't remember where I read it, but I know I've seen Lena D. referred to a "thinking man's sex symbol" somewhere. Of course, Lena's female fans are just as sharp, if not sharper!

Fearful Jesuit
Jan 28th, 2006, 08:55 PM
erm, some time ago we were searching for a name to we all Elena fans, there was a poll even...so, since we are intellectuals, we can call ourselves "The Possessed" :p

Corswandt
Jan 28th, 2006, 10:39 PM
erm, some time ago we were searching for a name to we all Elena fans, there was a poll even...so, since we are intellectuals, we can call ourselves "The Possessed" :p

A name for Lena fans?

The Flagellants (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellants)

Corswandt
Jan 28th, 2006, 10:40 PM
I know I've seen Lena D. referred to a "thinking man's sex symbol" somewhere.

Interesting - that's what I sometimes call Nastya.

No Name Face
Jan 28th, 2006, 11:01 PM
this gossip sucks :ras:

Prizeidiot
Jan 29th, 2006, 04:51 AM
And it was too easy to make out as fake goss.

Someone turning down Elena? Please. :p

meyerpl
Jan 30th, 2006, 05:10 PM
If Nastya and Elena D. are thinking man's sex symbols, why would I find them so appealing? That doesn't make sense. If I were a thinking man, I'd even say it's thought provoking.

Anyway, thanks ceiling fan, for sharing the story. It provided entertainment and inspired input.

miffedmax
Jan 30th, 2006, 10:54 PM
You, as appealing as I find Nasty, I think of her as being more earthy than brainy.

But who knows? Not me, unfortunately.

Corswandt
Jan 31st, 2006, 12:00 AM
If Nastya and Elena D. are thinking man's sex symbols, why would I find them so appealing? That doesn't make sense. If I were a thinking man, I'd even say it's thought provoking.

:lol:

SloKid
Jan 31st, 2006, 03:18 PM
The only reasonable thing that came to my mind is: Is 'Spot' gay?

And that this gossip wasn't juicy at all :shrug:

But Lena is oh so juicy :hearts: :lol: