PDA

View Full Version : TO FELLOW LINDSAY FANS!!!!

QUEENLINDSAY
May 10th, 2002, 05:47 AM
I am very much disappointed the way other Lindsay fans is thinking of me.

Dont judge me right away with the way you see it. DONT EVER QUESTION MY SINCERITY AS A LINDSAY FAN.

I have been on this board since it started and supporting Lindsay all the best I can. You dont even know how my feud with the williams fan started and this is what I'm getting. If you like the williams sisters too then debate me on that issue, but dont ever doubt how I love LINDSAY.

I am not asking any support from TOPS but pls dont bash me on the board. I did'nt even hear your comment when those williams posters bash me personally and bash our fave Lindsay.

MATT and JABBER!!!! I'm sorry if you like williams too but I you cant force me to like them too.

I ONLY LOVE LINDSAY and no one else on WTA.

jabberwocky
May 10th, 2002, 08:13 AM
You know... you're really starting to get on my nerves. You just never stop, do you? :rolleyes:

What? Do you want to start an argument? Do you want to force the issue until I feel obliged to respond?

Fine! I'll go ahead and do it now, just to get it over with so that I can be done with it and not have to deal with you anymore. :rolleyes:

I am very much disappointed the way other Lindsay fans is thinking of me.
Tough! Get used to it! Because people's opinion of you won't change until your behavior toward other posters on the board changes. When you stop chasing Williams fans all over the board, quit starting flame wars in threads that had been peaceful and civil until you arrive in them, and show some class and manners... THEN maybe people will think better of you. But as long as you run around here being a bully and a trouble maker, don't expect to be liked by many people.

Dont judge me right away with the way you see it. DONT EVER QUESTION MY SINCERITY AS A LINDSAY FAN.
I never said anything about your sincerity as a Lindsay fan. You say you like Lindsay... FINE! I never said you didn't. I only said I wish you had chosen another username! Don't put words in my mouth.

I have been on this board since it started
Technically, no, you haven't. I've been on the board 4 1/2 months longer than you, and there were numerous people on here for a couple of months before I signed up. Not that it really matters, of course. I just felt the need to correct you. :rolleyes:

You dont even know how my feud with the williams fan started and this is what I'm getting.
It's not important how it started, and I really don't give a damn how it started. What's important is that you continue to perpetuate the situation by making nasty, hate-filled posts that reflect badly on Lindsay (because you have her name in your username) as well as the rest of her fans here. Just like many people around here lump all Williams fans into one big group, many of them also lump all Lindsay fans into one big group. For example, one of my other friends on this board (not a Williams fan) read one of your infantile posts where you were flaming the Williams fans, and she asked me, "How do the TOPs put up with that kind of behavior?" I had to explain to her that you don't participate in our TOPs activities, otherwise she would have continued thinking that you are a TOPs member and that the TOPs support your behavior. So, you see... what you say does affect how people view the rest of us who DON'T go around stirring up trouble.

If you like the williams sisters too then debate me on that issue
Debate? You? LOL! You don't debate! You harrass, needle and taunt! I'm not sure you would even know how to begin to debate!
... And for the record... I don't like the Williams sisters. I never have been a fan of theirs. But that doesn't keep me from recognizing the stupidity and futility of your ongoing quest to bait and annoy the hell out of the Williams fans on this board.

I am not asking any support from TOPS but pls dont bash me on the board.
First, I hardly think stating that I wish you had chosen a different username qualifies as "bashing" you. :rolleyes: And second... it's a good thing you're not looking for support from the TOPs, because I seriously doubt you'll find any. As I said earlier, they have far too much class to approve of, or assist in, your endevor to mistreat and be rude to other posters on the board.

I did'nt even hear your comment when those williams posters bash me personally and bash our fave Lindsay.
Huh? First you state that you don't expect any support from the TOPs, and yet now you're acting like you expected us to defend you when you were "attacked" by Williams fans?? LOL! Pleeeeeeez! You need to make up your mind! Did it ever occur to you that if you would just quit antagonizing the Williams fans like you do, that you wouldn't need to be defended, because you wouldn't be attacked anymore!???

As for the part about us not defending Lindsay when she gets bashed... well, you're dead wrong about that. We DO defend her! We don't do it with vile, hateful posts like you do... but we do defend her!

MATT and JABBER!!!! I'm sorry if you like williams too but I you cant force me to like them too.
Once again... I don't like the Williams sisters. I just think your vendetta against their fans is completely asinine, and wish that you had chosen a different username under which to do all of your hatemongering.

I ONLY LOVE LINDSAY and no one else on WTA.
Then why do you have "Monica,Kim,Jelena" in your signature? :rolleyes:

There! I responded to your stupid little post. Now will you go back to whatever you were doing before and leave us alone again? :rolleyes:

Jan
May 10th, 2002, 12:27 PM
Well said Jabber, I second your comments wholeheartedly.

I wish she would choose another user name too. Also I agree TOPs do defend Lindsay, but usually with a certain amount of dignity as befits a great person like Lindsay. I am not a particular fan of the Williams sisters but in there own special way they are good for this game of tennis as are the other girls.

Jan

Viva
May 11th, 2002, 02:28 AM
*walks in and walks straight back out*

:)

Mikey
May 11th, 2002, 03:22 AM
lol @ Viva :)

anyone else a little confused about what was just said? what happened :confused: :confused:

Maajken
May 11th, 2002, 09:25 AM
I havent a clue. I never noticed this person before, but maybe thats because i never visit GM :rolleyes: ;)

jabberwocky
May 11th, 2002, 10:40 AM
Okay, here's the deal...

There was a thread in the Eurocard Ladies German Open forum where folks were making predictions about the Mauresmo/Serena match that was coming up. Everyone was getting along just fine -- no arguments, no smart ass remarks -- when QUEENLINDSAY comes into the thread and starts antagonizing the Williams fans by making her typical smartassed comments about Serena.

Well, when she did that, another poster (Chibuku14) defended Serena and then said, "Davenport is a very nice girl. I wish you get some kind of shit username instead of Queenlindsay." LOL!
And since I wholeheartedly agreed with what he had said, and had heard other people say they felt the same way, I posted a message to Chibuku14 saying, "You're not the only one. Many of the rest of us Lindsay fans on the board (the ones with class and manners) wish that too."

Soon after I posted that, I received a PM from QUEENLINDSAY entitled WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM????, in which she said (among other things), "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!!!!"

My response to her was this ---> :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

After that I went back to the Serena/Momo thread again, and QUEENLINDSAY had posted this lovely tirade:
THINK whatever you want!!!!!!!
Believe what you wanna believe!!!!!!

I AM A TRUE BLOODED LINDSAY FAN and dont take that away from me.

I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER MAY SAY COZ I CAN BE OF MY SELF ALONE NOT WORRYING OF ANY PEER PRESSURE BY BELONGING TO ANY GROUP OF FANS!!!!!!

IN SHORT!!!! I'm not a LOOSER like other fans.

jabber!!!! You dont even know me and dont even know how did this feud with the william fans started. I you cant support me as a fellow lindsay fans, then pls say nothing at all.
I responded like this ---> :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Then I came into the Lindsay forum and found this wonderful thread... and you know the rest.

If you haven't had the privilege of seeing the good QUEENLINDSAY in action, do a search on her username and check out some of her "work". I'm sure you'll wish she had a different username too when you're finished. :rolleyes:

Lindsayfan
May 11th, 2002, 08:53 PM
QueenLindsay,i often read your posts and often I agree with you,but i dont say a word just cos my english isnt so good so i'm not able to support you in your discussions with Williams fans.i absolutely dislike Williamses so i understand you very well.but i just dont care about that,so maybe u shouldnt care about them neither.peace and love!
Valeria

:cool:

QUEENLINDSAY
May 11th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Thanks Valeria.

Its just so disappointing that fellow lindsay fan like Jabber judge me right away with the way I post.

I may post really bad about the williams but these were just a retaliation of what they are doing to me.

Jabber, what is wrong with questioning Serena as "Best clay court ever? if she has'nt win a title yet???? Thats what I posted in the thread you mentioned. If you wanna change my name, then change it if you can. Just mind your your own business. I am not bothering you at all.

To Fellow Lindsay Fans,
It wil not bother me at all if fans of diffrenet player is bashing me this way, but if I recieved this kind of comment from Lindsay fan and she/he even uses that a lot of lindsay feels that for me. I am really hurt. I can take any bashing from a williams fan because they dont matter to me but hearing this comments from a fellow lindsay fans is really dissapointing.

Peace to all Lindsay fans.

:)

QUEENLINDSAY
May 11th, 2002, 10:11 PM
IF EVER SOMEBODY WILL HAVE A PROBLEM REGARDING MY POST.

Just PM me and lets talk about it. I can defend what ever I have written and accept faults that I may have commited.

Just dont humiliate me in the thread. I feel so bad and hurt when someone like fellow Lindsay fan does that.

Maajken
May 11th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Thanks jabber for explaining that. Ive been having a look at some of his/her posts and i totally agree with what youve said.

Queenlindsay - Im not a big fan of the williams sisters either but i dont go around this board saying nasty things about them. Things that sometimes werent even provoked by other previous posts like you assert yourself. Theres a difference between thinking sth and actually putting it down into words and post it. Its called good manners and i think you ought to get some.

I probably shouldnt even bother responding to this as its a total waste of time. All i can say is that im very glad youre not part of the TOPs.

No need to pm you about this. This is a public message board and everyone is allowed to share their opinions and views with others, as long as it happens in a decent way.

QUEENLINDSAY
May 11th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Angelica, we are different.

If you may find my post towards the williams sisters and fans nasty then I respect that. I hope you feel the same way as you read their post against me or else it only proves you like them or your bias. I may be out of manners sometimes but I'm just doing this things for deserving people like them. teeth for a teeth is what I'm doing. Maybe you are passive and I am more of a fighter but that does'nt mean I dont have manners.

I am not here to convinced anybody to believed my dislike with the williams and williams fan, but pls just respect also my opinion for them.

It may only be Val, who understand me but what can I do rather to accept that. And for your information I am a valid TOPs member in the beggining and If the group wants me out, I will until I hear it officially from the Pres.

In any way, I will always be here to support Lindsay.

Mikey
May 12th, 2002, 01:01 AM
thanx jabber :) :wavey:

i agree w/ angelica. though, actually, the williams sisters are high on my list of my favorites (look below). however, i am not at all a fan of martina hingis (sorry if anyone does like her). even still, i dont bash her publically and complain about it, though sometimes i give reasoning to not liking her, w/o room for people to find faults. while i dont feel you're disgracing the TOP name to a grand extent, or lindsay for that matter, i do think that by saying those things you are just embarrassing yourself. and while you may not care what others think of you, i cant believe that the constant arguing has no effect on you. please consider posting rude things about the people you dont like (even though it might not be rude to you, weird things offend certain people) and be constructive about it.

thanx :wavey:

Viva
May 12th, 2002, 10:04 AM
Poor Lindsay. :sad:

I read the QUEENLINDSAY threads and all because of her people were bashing Lindsay to defend Venus or Serena. Why bring Lindsay into it? None of the "proper" fans have said anything bad about the other players.

*sigh*

She can't get a break can she. Next they'll be bashing Corina!

:sad:

Lindsayfan
May 12th, 2002, 10:22 AM
guys,i really dont understand what u r saying!arent here in a dictatorship???everyone can tell everything thinks and everyone can act in the way he/she thinks is right until she/he doesnt offend you in person and i dont think QueenLIndsay offend you if she says nasty things about williamses!the fact u arent agree with QueenLindsay,dont autorize you to ask her/him out of TOP,or to bash her/him or to ask her to change the nickname!
everyone swears at Lindsay's opponents,everyone wish them to lose,everyone thinks nasty things about someone else!or u never think/speak bad of someone????the only difference is that we dont write it on this board and Queenlindsay does.but again...UNtil QueenLindsay doesnt offend you,what's the problem???

sorry for my bad english,i hope u understand what I meant.

Julie
May 12th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Firstly - Did Queen Lindsay ever take the oath - cos well if not - not a member anyway :D:D

Secondly - I agree with jabber, jan and maeike - and totally defend what youve all said :D:D - anything which reflects badly on the tops or our lindsay should be told :D - exactly liek oyu have done.

Thirdly - Question for Queen Lindsay - do oyu think lindsay would like you as fan - i mena given that all she stands for and portrays - cos i seriously doubt it :o

Fourthly - why is there so much hate huh - if oyu hate the williams sisters fine - leave it at the door, why do oyu feel the need to taunt and provoke - you are acting like an injured duck - but if you cant be civil - whats the point. I mean if oyu hate the williams sisters so much - wtf were you doing in a williams/mauresmo thread???? :confused:

Lastly - Vale i disagree completely, were not dictating lmao - were saying that queen lindsay refelcts badly on lindsay and the tops - and its true. It appears most of the tops agree with that and so democratically we could vote him/her off if he/she was a member but i doubt that was ever the case anyway :D Oh and sweetie - the difference between you and queen lindsay is that oyu dont incite the williams fans as he/she does, oyu choose to ignore - a quality which you might wanna teach him/her - cos well he/she seems to like you ;)

:rolleyes:

QUEENLINDSAY
May 12th, 2002, 04:34 PM
NO NEED TO DEFEND ME VALERIA!!!!

Julie, just for your information. I have been a TOP's member since The WTA message board and formerly known as DavenFan. I have been a elected before as Vice President for TOP's way back in Sanex WTA web Board.

WELL, I would rather step out,rather than arguing and defending my self to you people. Just dont ever get into my way as what Jabber does and that would be a different story.

BYE TOP's!!!!!!!!!

I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE CHEERING FOR LINDSAY wether TOP's or not!!!!!

jabberwocky
May 12th, 2002, 05:45 PM
dont ever get into my way as what Jabber does

:confused: How am I "getting in your way"? :confused:
I disagree with your behavior and stated so, but that's all I've done.
I haven't tried to keep you from posting or tried to get you banned from the board.
And I never said that you COULDN'T post however you want, only that, in my opinion, you SHOULDN'T post such inflammatory messages.

So, tell me... how is that getting in your way?

Can anyone help me understand that? :confused:

Oh, nevermind. It doesn't matter. I'm done with this. :rolleyes:

Jan
May 13th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Queen Lindsay is DAVENfan from the old board, now that is interesting, folks!

I remember you DAVENfan as I was an orginal founder of the Tower of Power along with jacs and the others.

Jan

beckl
May 13th, 2002, 02:54 PM
Sit back, take a paket of http://www.tylenol.com/images/tylenol/products/phtypain.jpg and a couple of http://www.becks.de/upload/admin/teaser/800/it/7.jpg and get along.
The one who calls herself queen, plz do not piss anyone off, especially jabber, admittedly i have never seen you in this forum b4 either, but will give you the benefit of the doubt as im sure will others.
Lindsay fans, from what i know, are generally nice placid people unless tourmented, aggravated or abused in which case they will make it a personal and group vendettor against you.
BE NICE!

beckl

keep bouncing

jacs
May 13th, 2002, 02:58 PM
EVERYONE IN HERE (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22083)

c2
May 13th, 2002, 08:34 PM
FIGHT!! C2 opens a Beck's (thanks beckl), grabs a ringside seat and cheers on her favorite.. did you know they're airing women's boxing in the US now? Jabber & Queen Lindsay.. I'd buy a ticket for that! :p :D :D

all in good fun guys... I'm just kidding

still bouncing for Lindsay.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

and a few more.. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jan
May 14th, 2002, 12:39 PM
Well said Beck - normally Lindsay fans are the NICEST of People unless they get aggravated etc.

Hopefully Lindsay will be back soon and we shall have a lot to be POSITIVE about.

I apologise to JACS and the Others if I said anything out of place but I just wished to defend Lindsay and our Clan of course. My Heart is in the right place.:hearts:

Jan
:wavey: :bounce:

c2
May 14th, 2002, 09:32 PM
does this mean no one wants to see a fight but me? I know, I'm an ugly American , always stirring up trouble ;)

Jan
May 15th, 2002, 12:27 PM
LOL at you Cyndy wanting a fight!!

Jan
:wavey: :wavey: