PDA

View Full Version : Australian Open Online Feed

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 14th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Can someone post a link in here to any live streams? Thanks in advance. :)

venusfan
Jan 14th, 2006, 06:35 AM
Try this site. http://www.coolstreaming.it/

Chunchun
Jan 14th, 2006, 06:37 AM
what channel?

cometz9
Jan 14th, 2006, 06:40 AM
i remember reading somewhere where u can watch AO matches via p2p tv ch.3???

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 14th, 2006, 06:46 AM
CCTV-5 maybe?

Martian Willow
Jan 14th, 2006, 07:01 AM
I think according to croat123s thread it was on Star Sports rather than CCTV5, but I could never get it to work in Sopcast or the other one. :( You could probably dig up his thread. :)

ezekiel
Jan 14th, 2006, 07:27 AM
download and install this program http://tv.net9.org/files/feidian.exe

I am told that starsports has direct coverage . Althought it's chinese letters you should understand it. It's good , there is hbo and cnn and some other channels too

drake3781
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:15 AM

I am told that starsports has direct coverage . Althought it's chinese letters you should understand it. It's good , there is hbo and cnn and some other channels too

Thank you. Before I download it, what exactly is it? And I could expect to see live match coverage with it? Woudl there be audio, and if so, would it be Chinese language?

ezekiel
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:32 AM
it's a peer to peer client. Basically the more ciients there is , there is better picture and more bandwidth. Just download that and install and find starsports from the list. It's in english but strangely there is hardly anyone talking which is probably good. i just saw commercial where they'll have live coverage for 8 1/2 hours :)

ezekiel
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:34 AM
now they are showing petrova vs serena and it's probably from last year. Best thing is there is no commentators

LeRoy.
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:53 AM
which one in the list is star sports ? Thanks

LeRoy.
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:57 AM
never mind i found it :)

Pengttaya
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Looks like they showing Serena's run through the draw last year, now its her V Mauresmo. Good quailty feed:D

GoDominique
Jan 14th, 2006, 12:03 PM
I got it working :) but it's not running smoothly. :( Keeps buffering all the time.

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:50 PM

Thanks :worship: I just really hope I find some way to see Jelena's match

iPatty
Jan 14th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Which one is Star Sports :(?

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Which one is Star Sports :(?
There should be a little icon on your taskbar on the bottom right corner of your screen when you open the program. The channel list is in English for me. :shrug:

iPatty
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:01 PM
There should be a little icon on your taskbar on the bottom right corner of your screen when you open the program. The channel list is in English for me. :shrug:

:lol: Mine's definitely not in English :lol: Do you know which one is Star Sports?

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:04 PM
:lol: Mine's definitely not in English :lol: Do you know which one is Star Sports?
LOL. Try opening any channel, then see if there's a little icon for you to right click on once the channel is loading in your media player. Cause for me its on the bottom right corner of my screen and in that list, its all english. I know which list youre talking about, thats the list they give once you open the program for the first time.

Mightymirza
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:04 PM
yeah plz tell us which one is star sports???

Mightymirza
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:07 PM
well okay got it to work...Slect HBO or some channel and then on RHS on bottom you will get a symbol and if you right click there you will get channel list in english...Thx for posting this link...

iPatty
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:07 PM
LOL. Try opening any channel, then see if there's a little icon for you to right click on once the channel is loading in your media player. Cause for me its on the bottom right corner of my screen and in that list, its all english. I know which list youre talking about, thats the list they give once you open the program for the first time.

Thanks :hearts: I got it now! So on Star Sports right now, are they showing a soccer game? And also, do you know when they'll be showing tennis or where I can find a schedule :wavey: Thanks!

TF Chipmunk
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:08 PM
*sigh* It's the one UNDER ESPN :p

And WhatTheDeuce was trying to explain to you guys...once you open the program, on the bottom right corner of your screen, there will be an icon where you can CLICK ON, and it'll SAY "Star Sports" on the list :o

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks :hearts: I got it now! So on Star Sports right now, are they showing a soccer game? And also, do you know when they'll be showing tennis or where I can find a schedule :wavey: Thanks!
Youre welcome. :) Yeah star sports has soccer for me right now also. Id also love to know where I can find a full schedule. As of now I'm not sure.

P.S. Sorry about the bad rep I gave you not long ago, I was in a pissy mood at the time. :p

TF Chipmunk
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:09 PM
But right now it's soccer anyway :shrug:

TF Chipmunk
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:12 PM
http://www.startv.com/eng/frame_schedule.cfm

Click "Mainland China", then click Star Sports, then click a certain date (For the first day of the AO, you'd click 16/01/2006) :)

iPatty
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Youre welcome. :) Yeah star sports has soccer for me right now also. Id also love to know where I can find a full schedule. As of now I'm not sure.

P.S. Sorry about the bad rep I gave you not long ago, I was in a pissy mood at the time. :p

:lol: Don't worry about it ;) Did you know that we are against each other in Martijn's Tennis Tipping Game? Good luck...:yeah: Thanks again for all your help!

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:14 PM
:lol: Don't worry about it ;) Did you know that we are against each other in Martijn's Tennis Tipping Game? Good luck...:yeah: Thanks again for all your help!
Youre gonna kill me... I pick matches with my heart, not my brain. :p

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Star sports will do the coverage ;) I'll have a choice :D

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:26 PM
http://www.startv.com/eng/frame_schedule.cfm

Click "Mainland China", then click Star Sports, then click a certain date (For the first day of the AO, you'd click 16/01/2006) :)

Mightymirza
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:29 PM
star sports will show Mrza match...Thank you all...

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:29 PM
CCTV-5 has the best show now :lol:

ampers&
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:31 PM
it's a peer to peer client. Basically the more ciients there is , there is better picture and more bandwidth. Just download that and install and find starsports from the list. It's in english but strangely there is hardly anyone talking which is probably good. i just saw commercial where they'll have live coverage for 8 1/2 hours :)
erm...i can't find starsports on the list.
is it CCTV or something?

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:37 PM
erm...i can't find starsports on the list.
is it CCTV or something?
it's listed after espn, you can choose English version using the little icon next to clock in your Windows ;)

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:39 PM
CCTV-5 has the best show now :lol:

It's either a very long advert or a documentary/discussion on the history of coffee, mocha and expresso :shrug: :mad:

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Btw- can you tell me if there's any p2p client for European / American channels? Cause I cannot find such one

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Oh my god there is a Chinese song called 'Cappucino I love you so' and it sucks.

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:41 PM
']It's either a very long advert or a documentary/discussion on the history of coffee, mocha and expresso :shrug: :mad:
I think it was just over when I posted this ssentence ;) It were men and women dancing with some strange things on themeselves and all was on the blue-box ;)

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:42 PM
']Oh my god there is a Chinese song called 'Cappucino I love you so' and it sucks.
:haha: :lol: China loves cappucino? :D

*Jean*
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Nothing works

adison-hingis
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:43 PM
I don't know why my Window media can't download the sources..somebody, please help !!!

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:44 PM
I don't know why my Window media can't download the sources..somebody, please help !!!
What version have you got? I've got WMP 10 and it works properly

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:44 PM
:haha: :lol: China loves cappucino? :D

The studio presenters were singing it and then it played over the top :smash: :o

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:45 PM
']The studio presenters were singing it and then it played over the top :smash: :o
OMG are you sure you chose CCTV-5? ;)

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:46 PM

Yes! Turn it on right now, they are making expresso!!!

croat123
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:48 PM
tvkoo is the best one

download it at coolstreaming.it

croat123
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:48 PM
cctv5 doesn't have ao coverage
only star sports and gaundong sports

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:49 PM
No wait it's mocha. They calculated that there was 330 calories in a cup of mocha and you need to do 40-60 minutes of exercise to burn it off :eek: :speakles:

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:51 PM
cctv5 doesn't have ao coverage
only star sports and gaundong sports
Who cares...they are making cofee there :haha:

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Oh no the coffee program ended :sad:

Now it's a weight loss help program :eek:

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:54 PM
']Oh no the coffee program ended :sad:

Now it's a weight loss help program :eek:
I though it is "Too much coffee makes you fat" part :haha:

TF Chipmunk
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:55 PM
You guys do know there's a FRIENDS channel that's 24/7, no commercials, it's just AWESOME :hearts:

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:55 PM
I though it is "Too much coffee makes you fat" part :haha:

Nah, I guess the program ended :sad:

Now it's this really obese 22 year old guy who is running on a treadmill in a gym and doing aerobics :lol:

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:57 PM
OK apparantly he already lost 8.8kg but still is incredibly obese!!!:eek:

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Oh great there's a weightloss song too :mad:

TF Chipmunk
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:00 PM
']Oh great there's a weightloss song too :mad:
Wish I could understand all of this that they're saying :o

ampers&
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:02 PM
it's listed after espn, you can choose English version using the little icon next to clock in your Windows ;)
erm...which icon? :shrug:
and where do i go once i click that icon.
sorry...i'm a computer dunce. :o

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Wow he has lost so much weight :eek:

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Fuck! He ended up losing 40kg!!! :speakles:

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Awww the weight loss documentary finished :bigcry:

It's the sports news now :banana:

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Ooh there's an interview with Serena on later in the show :eek:

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:09 PM
erm...which icon? :shrug:
and where do i go once i click that icon.
sorry...i'm a computer dunce. :o
There is a little icon which looks like a TV. Click it with right button, and menu will appear. ;)

ampers&
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:14 PM
There is a little icon which looks like a TV. Click it with right button, and menu will appear. ;)
ok...now what next? :shrug:

turt
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Wow that program is so cool! I'm watching Friends' 7th season right now! No lag whatsoever, it's just brilliant! :bounce:

Pengwin
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:17 PM
They just showed Serena hitting, she is looking bouncy and healthy.

Ferosh
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:19 PM
I was watching Hopman Cup on Star sports earlier in the day

adam_ads_n
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:20 PM
ok...now what next? :shrug:
Choose language > English

ampers&
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Choose language > English
lol..i found it already.
thanks though. :)

drake3781
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:03 AM

I go to the site, immediately the File Download message box appears: Do you want to run or save this file? I choose save, and I created a new folder (inside My Documents) to put it in.

It saves 118Kb file "feidian" in about 1 second. - seems a bit fast.....?\

I then get the Download Complete message box - choices are Run, Open Folder, Close. I choose Run.

The Internet Explorer Security Warning - Are you sure you want to run this program? message box appears. Choices are Run and Don't Run. I choose Run.

I get the error message NCIS Error: The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, an failed download, or a virus.

Any ideas what to do?

ezekiel
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:08 AM
It's size is 1.37MB. download again and just install like any other program

adison-hingis
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:11 AM
remember that only Window Media version 10 can download its sources..

Martian Willow
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:24 AM
I just get a 3 second clip with a Chinese url on it playing over and over. :confused:

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:29 AM
I just get a 3 second clip with a Chinese url on it playing over and over. :confused:
That means the video is loading. :)

Martian Willow
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:32 AM
I thought it might be that, but I left it for ages and it never changed. :)

fried_beans
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:34 AM
I go to the site, immediately the File Download message box appears: Do you want to run or save this file? I choose save, and I created a new folder (inside My Documents) to put it in.

I then get the Download Complete message box - choices are Run, Open Folder, Close. I choose Run.

The Internet Explorer Security Warning - Are you sure you want to run this program? message box appears. Choices are Run and Don't Run. I choose Run.

I get the error message NCIS Error: The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, an failed download, or a virus.

Any ideas what to do?

I have the exact same problem!

TF Chipmunk
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:35 AM
I thought it might be that, but I left it for ages and it never changed. :)
Patience is a virtue ;)

TF Chipmunk
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:36 AM

Any ideas what to do?
That won't work because you have to first extract the files ;) Locate that folder and go directly to it and do all that stuff instead of going to use the "Run" command.

fried_beans
Jan 15th, 2006, 12:42 AM
how do you extract it? it isn't compressed

drake3781
Jan 15th, 2006, 01:34 AM
That won't work because you have to first extract the files ;) Locate that folder and go directly to it and do all that stuff instead of going to use the "Run" command.

Am I OK thru Download Complete, or was there a problem in the download itself? I downloaded several times and the file was always 118Kb.

Greenout
Jan 15th, 2006, 03:20 AM
I remember now.. Al-Jezeera Sports network showed the AO last year. What was the link again? Anybody remember- it played on windows media.

Shoulderpova
Jan 15th, 2006, 03:46 AM
I remember now.. Al-Jezeera Sports network showed the AO last year. What was the link again? Anybody remember- it played on windows media.
mms://64.106.232.35/live
i'm not sure if they'll show AO this year :unsure:

hater
Jan 15th, 2006, 03:58 AM

Thank you that´s more simple.. :) I also remembered that I saw some matches online last year...

drake3781
Jan 15th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Am I OK thru Download Complete, or was there a problem in the download itself? I downloaded several times and the file was always 118Kb.

OK... I turned off a security setting in my browser and now I got the full download (1411 Kb). Gonna try the app in a while.........

In case anyone has the same problem, the setting was Tools, Internet Options, then click the Advanced tab. Scroll to the Security section of the list and look for "Check for signatures on downloaded programs ". Uncheck it. Do the download. Then go back and check the settin again.

drake3781
Jan 15th, 2006, 06:26 AM
I have the exact same problem!

See my notes about the security option. I got it working now!

drake3781
Jan 15th, 2006, 06:30 AM
I just have one more question about this.....

It's really great and I can't believe I can see the AO on it. Wow! :bounce:

But is it perfectly secure/safe for my PC?

1. I had to turn off a security setting to get it downloaded... now that's back on, but I have downloaded and am now running an unsigned application.

2. When I run it I have to by pass another warning that other computer is accessing my PC. Seems kinda scary.

I'm not very adept about computer security so I fear any problems! I don't know how to fix them and don't have the time!

Please let me know if I should worry about security! Thanks.

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 15th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Anyone reckon one of these feeds/channels will show the Dokic match? :angel: I really hope so..

Martian Willow
Jan 15th, 2006, 07:13 AM
OK... I turned off a security setting in my browser and now I got the full download (1411 Kb). Gonna try the app in a while.........

In case anyone has the same problem, the setting was Tools, Internet Options, then click the Advanced tab. Scroll to the Security section of the list and look for "Check for signatures on downloaded programs ". Uncheck it. Do the download. Then go back and check the settin again.

I'd skip that.

TF Chipmunk
Jan 15th, 2006, 07:59 AM
I just have one more question about this.....

It's really great and I can't believe I can see the AO on it. Wow! :bounce:

But is it perfectly secure/safe for my PC?

1. I had to turn off a security setting to get it downloaded... now that's back on, but I have downloaded and am now running an unsigned application.

2. When I run it I have to by pass another warning that other computer is accessing my PC. Seems kinda scary.

I'm not very adept about computer security so I fear any problems! I don't know how to fix them and don't have the time!

Please let me know if I should worry about security! Thanks.
:scratch: It doesn't say that for me. Maybe you have lots of other spyware/malware that you don't know about :o

nouf
Jan 15th, 2006, 08:00 AM

i have this channel i can record dvd!mmmmmmm

drake3781
Jan 15th, 2006, 08:03 AM
:scratch: It doesn't say that for me. Maybe you have lots of other spyware/malware that you don't know about :o

No, it's a good thing. It's my Norton Internet Security telling me to be careful. (Either that or Venus Spy Trap, I have both, forget which gave me the warning.)

venusfan
Jan 15th, 2006, 08:45 AM

This stream is no longer active.

fried_beans
Jan 15th, 2006, 05:06 PM
I still have the same problem when turning of the signature security option. It says I can skip the step by using the /NCRC command line switch but how would i go about doing that?

fried_beans
Jan 15th, 2006, 05:27 PM
at the top of hte box it says NSIS error then...
The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete.
This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus.

You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy.

It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch
(NOT RECOMMENDED).

drake3781
Jan 15th, 2006, 08:44 PM
at the top of hte box it says NSIS error then...
The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete.
This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus.

You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy.

It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch
(NOT RECOMMENDED).

Yeah, I had this at first. After I turned off the require signed files option (not those exact words.... see what I said earlier), I then got the full download.

If turning that off doesn't get you the full download, then you are gonna have to play with your security settings to allow it to pass through to your computer. Something is preventing your PC from accepting the full file right now.

Maybe turn off secuirty all together just for the download, then turn it back on. Somebody said he would skip turning it back on, but I don't know why, and I would turn it back on after it downloads.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 15th, 2006, 08:54 PM
When I put the sound on... it only plays for like a second and buffers. :awww:

drake3781
Jan 15th, 2006, 08:56 PM
When I put the sound on... it only plays for like a second and buffers. :awww:

It works great for me. I'm no expert but that's probably related to your PC's internet connection speed and quality........

Breakaway
Jan 15th, 2006, 09:43 PM
I have a few questions...

Firstly, will this work with dial-up internet? and how well?

I am willing to got without sound as long as I can see live tennis. Anyone know or tried with dial-up? Is it worth my time? :confused:

drake3781
Jan 15th, 2006, 09:47 PM
I have a few questions...

Firstly, will this work with dial-up internet? and how well?

I am willing to got without sound as long as I can see live tennis. Anyone know or tried with dial-up? Is it worth my time? :confused:

I'd say considering it's a two-week tournament, you can't see the matches anywhere else, and it doesn't take a lot of time, why not?

Have you ever tried any kind of streaming video on your dial-up? When I had dial-up I could watch Big Brother live feeds OK. As long as you can watch some video already with it, this should be about the same. (Again, I'm sure there are people who know more, this is just MO.)

ezekiel
Jan 15th, 2006, 09:47 PM
no dial up , sorry. The feed is around 300kbps. I'll record it though and post it when it's over

drake3781
Jan 15th, 2006, 09:50 PM
no dial up , sorry. The feed is around 300kbps. I'll record it though and post it when it's over

OK, I stand corrected :) .

Ezekiel, can you please see my security questions? Is this safe?

Breakaway
Jan 15th, 2006, 09:54 PM
That stinks :sad: But I understand... Thanks anyways :)

fried_beans
Jan 15th, 2006, 10:04 PM
I tried turning off all the security options that wouldn't allow something but it still doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know how to use the /NCRC command line switch?

fried_beans
Jan 15th, 2006, 10:53 PM
i guess it wasn't meant to be :(

vw.
Jan 15th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Does anyone have a CCTV-5 Aus Open schedule?

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 15th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Does anyone have a CCTV-5 Aus Open schedule?
Apparently CCTV-5 doesnt have coverage. Star Sports does.

vw.
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Apparently CCTV-5 doesnt have coverage. Star Sports does.
Oh, alright.

Yeah, I foudn StarSports on the Livestream :D

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Im using TVkoo instead of Feidian. It seems to be a bit better. Theres some other random sports channels on here, anyone know if any of them are also playing AO or is it only Star?

vw.
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:20 PM
Im using TVkoo instead of Feidian. It seems to be a bit better. Theres some other random sports channels on here, anyone know if any of them are also playing AO or is it only Star?
How do you get TVkoo? :confused:

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:22 PM
How do you get TVkoo? :confused:
http://coolstreaming.it

cometz9
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Feudian has espn which i don't know if they're showing AO matches but Star Sports of course will.

Paldias
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Figured it out ;) :D Feed is really clear :D

vw.
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Thanks!

which channel on TVkoo is Starsports? :angel:

tennisrulz8
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:40 PM
just look on the right and you will see starsports listed.

vw.
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:43 PM
just look on the right and you will see starsports listed.
Awesome!
found it! THANKS!

@m@nd@
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:43 PM

fried_beans
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:49 PM
TV Koo works really well

V's a star
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:50 PM
My Feidian IPTV want stop buffering any tips?

drake3781
Jan 15th, 2006, 11:57 PM
TV Koo works really well

glad you got something

V's a star
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Awesome!
found it! THANKS!
i cant find it

henmanhill
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:02 AM
What time does the coverage start?

spencercarlos
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Thanks!

which channel on TVkoo is Starsports? :angel:
HOw can i record matches online?

venusfan
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Womens basketball is on ESPN so watching the online feed through star sports.

venusfan
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Davenport walking to the court looking like a little girl "her opponent" following her.

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:08 AM
I dont think theyll show Dokic :crying2: :crying2:

blerr
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:10 AM
I was really hoping they'd show another court, so we could see some other players for once..damn lol

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:10 AM
are you using feidian for the davenport match, if so what channel?

ezekiel
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:15 AM
HOw can i record matches online?

I am recording using windows media recorder

GertAlert
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:15 AM
I downloaded this thing http://www.tvkoo.com/update/viviplay.exe.

I selected the 'Star Sports' channel and I'm watching Davenport - Dellacque hitting balls at each other right now!!! :woohoo:

It works, it works, it really works! :bounce: (sorry lol)

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:19 AM
i owe you, thanks

spencercarlos
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:24 AM
I am recording using windows media recorder
Which link you put to record the match exactly please :)

henmanhill
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:28 AM

I selected the 'Star Sports' channel and I'm watching Davenport - Dellacque hitting balls at each other right now!!! :woohoo:

I've got a small screen showing a tennis match (too small to see who's playing) but it's static - like a webcam shot. I have a larger screen next to it but it's blank. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

vw.
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:29 AM
My TVkoo has to buffer every 30 seconds or so... its quite annnoying....

henmanhill
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:32 AM
My TVkoo has to buffer every 30 seconds or so... its quite annnoying....
Mine doesn't change at all. The small screen has the same static shot the whole time and the other screen just stays blank.

GertAlert
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:36 AM
I've got a small screen showing a tennis match (too small to see who's playing) but it's static - like a webcam shot. I have a larger screen next to it but it's blank. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
The small screen is a preview-shot of any channel you click on. It's normal.

If you double click the 'Star Sports' channel (or any other channel) it will start to load. It takes a while for the first buffer to load and after it's loaded play. If the channel is at 100% the next buffer is loaded before the first one has played, so the channel doesn't stop every 30 seconds.

It's a p2p program. The buffer that is loaded is also immediately shared with other viewers. The more viewers there are (people loading a buffer) the better the whole system works.

Hope this helps. ;)

esquímaux
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:39 AM
Oooh wow, the quality is VERY nice :drool:

henmanhill
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:46 AM
The small screen is a preview-shot of any channel you click on. It's normal.

If you double click the 'Star Sports' channel (or any other channel) it will start to load. It takes a while for the first buffer to load and after it's loaded play. If the channel is at 100% the next buffer is loaded before the first one has played, so the channel doesn't stop every 30 seconds.

It's a p2p program. The buffer that is loaded is also immediately shared with other viewers. The more viewers there are (people loading a buffer) the better the whole system works.

Hope this helps. ;)
Thanks, but I've waited absolutely ages and nothing has happened.

ezekiel
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Which link you put to record the match exactly please :)

go to file and then properties

iPatty
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:58 AM
:( Their not showing any other courts :sad: What was the point of getting this, again?

hablo
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:29 AM
cool this works just lovely, I'm watching hantuchova vs obata at the moment :bounce:
but it's a little bit behind the AO livescoreboard (since it's at the end of the first set!)

Shoulderpova
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:32 AM
and now they're showing Nalbandian vs Udomchoke :o

henmanhill
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:32 AM
I finally got ir to work for about 10 seconds and then it started buffering. After a few seconds I lost my internet connection and now that happens every time I try and watch it. I've un-installed it now and given up!

hablo
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:39 AM
and now they're showing Nalbandian vs Udomchoke :o
yeah they were showing that now, but it has stopped :scratch::fiery:

ns_Henin
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:42 AM
suddenly the starsports coverage has been encrypted :mad:

drake3781
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:45 AM

Did this get fixed because I closed it when the feed cut out. :confused:

tennis ace
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:48 AM
Did this get fixed because I closed it when the feed cut out. :confused:
nope it's still out :mad:

bis2806
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:51 AM

I downloaded it too, but I can't open the application :confused:

ns_Henin
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:52 AM
FUCK YOU starsports :mad:

henmanhill
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:56 AM
And I thought it was just me that couldn't get it.

drake3781
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:57 AM
nope it's still out :mad:

Um, why would this happen? Is it illegal or something? :confused: :confused:

canuckfan
well it works for me

iPatty
So what's happening? All I see is this green screen with some Chinese on it. They aren't showing any tennis :mad: :(

~Rachel~
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:58 AM
Does anyone know if Star Sports has stopped working on TVKoo as well? Thanks in advance :)

-Kieron-
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:58 AM
works on TVKOO for me.

WilliamzX2
Jan 16th, 2006, 01:59 AM
It works for me on tvkoo...really well actually

henmanhill
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:01 AM
It works for me on tvkoo...really well actually
Wish it did for me.

kammgretel
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by ezekiel

200% recommended!!! :D

drake3781
:(

FUCK. I need to get this working again before the Peng match. Does ANYONE know what's wrong on Feidan? Or do I have to download the other application!

Help URGENTLY NEEDED :help: :help:

bis2806
What's the link to TVKoo then?

henmanhill
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:07 AM

It's here, although I can't get it to work personally.

GertAlert
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:09 AM
It still works for me, it's not scrambled, no problem at all.

MissJessou
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Does anyone know if Star Sports has stopped working on TVKoo as well? Thanks in advance :)
Does not work for me anymore.. :sad:

hablo
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:12 AM
It still works for me, it's not scrambled, no problem at all.
you're lucky!!! :fiery:

ashwu
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:14 AM
tvkoo, ppstream, feidian all have it. i like ppstream

drake3781
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:16 AM
FUCK. I need to get this working again before the Peng match. Does ANYONE know what's wrong on Feidan? Or do I have to download the other application!

Help URGENTLY NEEDED :help: :help:

Anyone know what's wrong with Feidan for some people, not others?

Billabong
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:21 AM
yep Koo works very well:yeah: Thanks a lot:D!

ns_Henin
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:25 AM
I wish the starsports coverage will be back soon :sad:

tennis ace
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:25 AM
so is anyone here watching live tennis? and if so can you give me a link or tell me how to get it pretty please.

~Rachel~
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:27 AM
Thanks to everyone who suggested TVKoo, it works great for me! Virtually no buffering or delays :)

hablo
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Thanks to everyone who suggested TVKoo, it works great for me! Virtually no buffering or delays :)
what's the link for TVKoo ? :p

Billabong
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:34 AM
This Nalbandian match is boooring:zzz:

tennis ace
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:37 AM
what's the link for TVKoo ? :p
yes yes give us the link :bounce:

ns_Henin
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:39 AM
how many Mega-Bytes will we spent if we watch TVKoo in about 2 hours Any1 knows?

drake3781
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:46 AM
yes yes give us the link :bounce:

It's on page two of this thread. Takes you to a links page for several apps. Click the TVkoo link. Then on that page click Download. Once I got it and ran it, I had to download an updated version. But it went OK and I'm back on Starsports. Men's match now. :o

tennis ace
Jan 16th, 2006, 02:52 AM
It's on page two of this thread. Takes you to a links page for several apps. Click the TVkoo link. Then on that page click Download. Once I got it and ran it, I had to download an updated version. But it went OK and I'm back on Starsports. Men's match now. :o
Ok i got it now thanks :)

hablo
Jan 16th, 2006, 03:08 AM
Ok i got it now thanks :)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... can't find that link !!! :help:

blerr
Jan 16th, 2006, 03:31 AM

blerr
Jan 16th, 2006, 03:31 AM
and then click TVkoo

kammgretel
Jan 16th, 2006, 03:42 AM
when you record with WM Recorder (http://kammgretel.tennisvidz.com/Z_Videos.Software/Wm%20Recorder%2010.1%20&%20Rm%20Recorder%2010.1%20Crack.rar), dont forget to put .asf or .wmv on the stream link, and keep the KoolTV or Feitain opened, but the PP you can close the WMPlayer...

drake3781
Jan 16th, 2006, 03:53 AM
On TVKoo, is any other channel besides Star Sports showing WTA?

There are a bunch of other channels written in Chinese... :confused:

Star Sports is showing this damn men's match for the past hour. :fiery: :fiery:

borisy
Jan 16th, 2006, 03:54 AM
I can watch from www.russiantvonline.com now and it's a very high quality feed but you have to pay $9 per month.

drake3781
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:07 AM
I can watch from www.russiantvonline.com now and it's a very high quality feed but you have to pay $9 per month.

I'll pay if I can choose my match!! Can't believe we've been seeing Nalbandian match all this time, with all the Venus drama, and I'm so worried this channel is not gonna show the Peng match.

Does that feed offer a single match of their choice? Or you can pick the one you want?

borisy
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:12 AM
I'll pay if I can choose my match!! Can't believe we've been seeing Nalbandian match all this time, with all the Venus drama, and I'm so worried this channel is not gonna show the Peng match.

Does that feed offer a single match of their choice? Or you can pick the one you want?

I guess they try to show matches of the russians. They are showing replay of Nadia match now.

kammgretel
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:21 AM
To tell you an info, Star Sports is still the best option to see the coverage of AO, because they are showing 8:00-20:00 the men and women's...

drake3781
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:22 AM
I guess they try to show matches of the russians. They are showing replay of Nadia match now.

I'll pass, thanx :sad: :wavey:

kammgretel
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:28 AM
The question is: watching it directly on TV is very different to a stream video...

hope some1 record them on TV, then we all can enjoy them!

drake3781
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:28 AM
OMFG this Nalbandian match is going to FIVE SETS! I want to kill somebody!! :fiery: :fiery:

They'll probably show Sharapova match after, and skip Peng. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

hablo
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:32 AM
thank you :kiss::worship:

Kunal
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:34 AM
has venus lost people?

ns_Henin
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:50 AM
I hate Starsports :mad:
Cant believe it got scrambled at the 1st day of AO :mad:
I hope it will be back soon, but why i think it will never be?? :mad:

@m@nd@
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:52 AM
is there a link that is actually working? thx.

drake3781
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:53 AM
I hate Starsports :mad:
Cant believe it got scrambled at the 1st day of AO :mad:
I hope it will be back soon, but why i think it will never be?? :mad:

Let me preface this by saying, I know nothing about these applications. BUT I think it's not Star Sports... because I can see it on TVkoo. It was Star Sports on Feidan that got flushed. So try TVKoo. I have it on now.

hablo
Jan 16th, 2006, 04:59 AM
Let me preface this by saying, I know nothing about these applications. BUT I think it's not Star Sports... because I can see it on TVkoo. It was Star Sports on Feidan that got flushed. So try TVKoo. I have it on now.
same thing happened for me!!
TVKoo :worship:

edit : the channel I clicked does say it's Star Sports though :p

TF Chipmunk
Jan 16th, 2006, 05:00 AM
:fierY: Mine isn't working anymore :sobbing:

ns_Henin
Jan 16th, 2006, 05:03 AM
the TVKoo always buffering every 30 secs. I want my starsports on TV back! :sad:

TF Chipmunk
Jan 16th, 2006, 05:06 AM
Is it just me or is the quality with TVkoo really poor? :o Am I watching the correct one? There's 2 Star Sports to choose from, one with 131 users and another with 8

kammgretel
Jan 16th, 2006, 05:09 AM
IS IT OVER??? haha, OMG!!! I'm going to see on Star Sports now!!

drake3781
Jan 16th, 2006, 05:10 AM
MEN's match is over. Now PLEASE show Peng - Harkleroad, I beg of you Star Sports!!!

Modiac.
Jan 16th, 2006, 05:12 AM
here's a new link:
http://www.ppstream.com/bin/ppstreamsetup.exe

first,dl it.then run the setup(just click the "Next").

run the software,and choose the channel of "综艺秀体育1台" in the left list.

hablo
Jan 16th, 2006, 05:13 AM
Is it just me or is the quality with TVkoo really poor? :o Am I watching the correct one? There's 2 Star Sports to choose from, one with 131 users and another with 8
I'm using the one which now has 132 users..
it's really good quality ...
do you have a high speed connection ? :p

hablo
Jan 16th, 2006, 05:15 AM
I they're showing Venus now :eek:
third set :sad:

Modiac.
Jan 16th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Fast livestream:
http://www.ppstream.com/

Click the Logo of Aus open on the front page,it will show AO directly.

kuchkuch
Jan 16th, 2006, 05:59 AM
Tvkoo's quality is not bad. showing sharapova game on star sports. btw what's up with the maternity dress

kammgretel
Jan 16th, 2006, 06:20 AM
The PP shows me a lot of ????? and ???????? names, the language setting isn't so good, but I guess it's better, just I can't find the StarSports channel from the PPlive.... :(

gvhvhg
Jan 16th, 2006, 06:44 AM
are any of these links still showing live tennis?

kammgretel
Jan 16th, 2006, 07:06 AM
I guess this is the link to open StarSports with PPStream:

http://www.ppstream.com/tv_online.php?cl=ppstream://61.152.240.254:10016/GFBEBZOOHRDAV2OAGCYTIW7N5WTI6P3U

*Jean*
Jan 16th, 2006, 07:31 AM
I don't understand anything in chinese ! Please explain !!

TF Chipmunk
Jan 16th, 2006, 07:34 AM
:woohoo: Right now I'm using TVkoo! and I'm watching Justine :D

Is Feidian working again? It's still not working for me :sad: and TVKoo has awful quality for me :sad: and I've got DSL too :sobbing:

*Jean*
Jan 16th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Nothing works for me

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 16th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Is Serena's match gonna be on the feed?

hablo
Jan 16th, 2006, 08:11 AM
I sure hope so!! :bounce:Is Serena's match gonna be on the feed?

kammgretel
Jan 16th, 2006, 09:20 AM
I don't understand anything in chinese ! Please explain !!

Let's see:

http://babel.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=zh_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tvkoo.com%2FIndex.htm

Install this :
http://www.tvkoo.com/img/gf-2.jpg
http://babel.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=zh_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.tvkoo.com%2fupdate%2fvivipl ay.exe

And the Star Sports is in the Nº 54, 55 , ( under ESPN 4 and 5 places) of the channels list...

*important: to allow the firewall all actions of that software... :lick:

Modiac.
Jan 16th, 2006, 09:22 AM
I guess this is the link to open StarSports with PPStream:

http://www.ppstream.com/tv_online.php?cl=ppstream://61.152.240.254:10016/GFBEBZOOHRDAV2OAGCYTIW7N5WTI6P3U

Yep,when a new window appearing,click "yes",and u can watch it.

*Jean*
Jan 16th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Thanks but I think my computer is too bad ;)

hater
Jan 17th, 2006, 03:02 AM
what channel?

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 17th, 2006, 03:25 AM
what channel?Shanghai Sports.

Anyone think theres a chance they show Mirza?

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jan 17th, 2006, 04:38 AM
ya star sports isnt working :( is it just me? i hope not